Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? (20000 Views)

Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Vikky014(f): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2014
jmoore:
Just the way a pig said cleanliness is lack of opportunity to be dirty.

Virginity is never lack of opportunity. Sex is as cheap as water.

Btw, I see premarital sex as a foolish opportunity.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Bsc(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Yes ....it takes a well handsome dude who is well prepared , and a virgin who's parent wnt kill if she lives home for 30mins.... Equall to deflowering.. Mind u, d virgin mst hav a little bit of love for u...else a very hurt slap on ur face cuz virgins can be so crazy...
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by obinnafred(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Me don't know coz am not virrgin.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by anthoniaz(f): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2014
It's not lack of opportunity, it's a decision.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by harffie(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2014
folabayo1:
Well I don't think being a virgin is lack of opportunity its all about choice..Am still a virgin my self and I appreciate and value so much.
hmm
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by mcdokwe(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
Many people have been saying that virginity is a lack of opportunity. Are you among the group of people with this notion or not? Do you believe that if many ladies or guys that are virgins today had the opportunity to have sex, they wouldn't have remained a virgin? Is virginity lack of opportunity or not?
drop your take on this.
for a guy it might be, but a girl? No, a girl can get sex anytime she wants it
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by charlsecy(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Aspireahead:
Sex is so so overrated.
Until you meet you someone you have deep attraction for, who is clean and who can do it, your comment will go on error.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by AwesomeRims(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=justmag post=28578291][sub][/su
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by ojsmscom(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2014
striktlymi:
Yes and No!

Some people are 'virgins' because one or more factors acted to make them so. They actively seek and look forward to the day someone would take them out of their perceived misery.

Others are virgins because they want it so and they actively guard against those occasions that would compromise their virginity. For some of them, they have had one or more opportunities but they chose to remain virgins.

How I wish I chose the latter.

you just quoted the truth
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Being a virgin or not is a matter of choice.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by patrotic9gerian: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
Many people have been saying that virginity is a lack of opportunity. Are you among the group of people with this notion or not? Do you believe that if many ladies or guys that are virgins today had the opportunity to have sex, they wouldn't have remained a virgin? Is virginity lack of opportunity or not?
drop your take on this.

Ever since I came to full consciousness of myself I never had sex till today (about 15 years now)... I didn't have sex not because of lack of opportunity but I refused having sex because I don't know how God would feel about me afterwards. This is the reason while until date I have not had sex and even ladies having crush on me think I am weak...
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls what's happening 17 thread hit front pAge within 20mins
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by tempest01(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2014
for a girl, I won't say it is lack of opportunity because there are tens of guys on the prowl daily trying to enter the place.

for a guy, it's mostly lack of opportunity, a good number of them though virgins, self service, a microscopic few could be due to phobia and/or morals

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
are u a virgin?
Yes, I am.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by KingBish(f): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2014
I have a problem with the question. For us the female folk, a guy to sleep with should never be referred to as 'opportunity'. It's something every lady can get when she wants.
That said, virginity is a CHOICE

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2014
it depends on individual
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2014
striktlymi:
Yes and No!

Some people are 'virgins' because one or more factors acted to make them so. They actively seek and look forward to the day someone would take them out of their perceived misery.

Others are virgins because they want it so and they actively guard against those occasions that would compromise their virginity. For some of them, they have had one or more opportunities but they chose to remain virgins.

How I wish I chose the latter.
you spoke my mind lady
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by abdulkayus(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2014
AwesomeRims:

The guy must b a bloody gay and he's too stupid to accept that fact. At 32 he's meant to b married and done wiv child bearing. Oloshi

See this guy abeg, y d abuse? is it that you are jealous or what? or u are regretting for losing urs
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by meImyself(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]No doubt....................

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by justmag(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2014
AwesomeRims:

The guy must b a bloody gay and he's too stupid to accept that fact. At 32 he's meant to b married and done wiv child bearing. Oloshi

he actually isn't! I thought something was wrong with him too but he has his reasons based on principles and religion. He is seeing someone that he feels he has alot on common with. Not just married yet!!
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Demmi12(f): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Virginity z actually our pride not lack of opportunity.... We value t so much... Ts so peculiar dts y we dnt wna lose t... T makes us feel so different n special....
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by bobbylegend(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2014
I think it boils down to morality and mental strength
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by gneisss: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2014
to 90% guys its lack of opportunity but to gals its simply about choice
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by fortunejum: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
just continue keeping yourself from sex.
Please make una pray for me. My own is too much. I no even get strength again. I can't stay for a single week without sex.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by nickz(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2014
#teamviginsadsad
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by boujaye: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
drop your take on this.

@OP, go do other research that will improve our economy cool
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Aspireahead(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2014
charlsecy:

Until you meet you someone you have deep attraction for, who is clean and who can do it, your comment will go on error.
sex is overrated...jeez..the media goes about it as if it is something else.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by elawee55(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
nope
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Dronedude(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2014
honestly I think so oo *Looks at my Pastor and look away*
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by ejor1: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2014
yes cos its not dignity,nature has made it possible but some were not opportune to do so.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by prodiG(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
just continue keeping yourself from sex.
and become secondary virgin abi?
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Classicalmusic: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2014
justmag:
[sub][/sub]

virginity for girl is more likely to be a choice, for a guy it's more likely to be lack of opportunity. However! I do have a guy friend who is about 32 and has never been with a woman. This is a choice! He is not ugly at all and many girls have tried and failed!
I do not totally agree with you. It means on the calibre of girls. I was still a male at 25 till I met a girl who got me so crazy in love.

The Benefits Of Semen Retention / Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be / Do Men Really Love How It Smells?