Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How To Identify A Good Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Good Wife Material (44560 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Skynetlodgetk(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
U CNT FIND SUCH IN NAIJA
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by ericgold(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
gechivi:
9/10
hmmm pass mark,email me@uadaighofua@yahoo.com for further proof!!!
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
So i should start using binoculars in searching for all these characters in a woman? .........na u go tire oooo (in GEJ voice)
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Lilimax(f): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:
1. She must be God-fearing
2. She must not be materialistic
3. She must show signs of being a good home maker
4. She must show signs of discipline
5. She must always be sensitive to your needs
6. She must not be crafty or being too smart
7. She must be humble and obey the man
8. Even if she is the rich one, she must be submissive (forget about all these feminist rubbish) a woman cannot make a home without a man.
9. She must not disclose her man's short-comings to a third party, not even parents.
10. She must always be cheerful.

If you are a Woman, score yourself over 10 and let's see if you are a good wife material.
There are more points you've not mentioned smiley
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
[deleted]
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
MY WIFE HAS ALL THESE AND MORE....I AM A BLESSED MAN!
And she is one of the sexiest woman alive.....GOD BLESS YOU,EZI OGOLI.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by zeenhle: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
as long as he has money, i can be all of the above wink
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bunker1:
you must be talking about Virgin MARY...who else will have all that.

MY WIFE DO!!
And I am not kidding.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wife Material? How many yards? grin

Why do people burden themselves with so many rules? Learn to live. Do good and receive good in return. That is life!

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Eberex(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Suddenly front page posts are all about 'WOMEN''. '' na wao!
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by fm7070: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
After critical and sincere marking, my wife scores 8/10
She's OK as there is room for improvement
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by onadana: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Common be realistic.....a man makes a woman....you lead she follows.Like honestly,if the man is the opposite of all the listed virtues...do you realistically think she will keep these high values.If the man...who is the father,husband doesn't live up to his responsibilities...are these virtues attainable in the woman.A WIFE IS A PRODUCT OF WHAT THE HUSBAND SOWS.Please come back to eatth grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by LeoSanchez(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
any woman that has all thing is either a jinn/gene/spirit or husband don suffer am
well you are wrong somehow sha.. Cuz my mum have dat and more..you may be ryt when it comes to our present time.. Sha.. Cuz too much I TV and kim K and d rest done make most ladies grow dat tin for back.. Umm not wat u fink.. I mean wings
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by DesChyko: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mtschew.. Useless guide.

Even a goat knows what it likes when it sees it.

Soon, you'll give us guides on 'how to sleep'.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:
8. Even if she is the rich one, she must be submissive (forget about all these feminist rubbish) a woman cannot make a home without a man.
9. She must not disclose her man's short-comings to a third party, not even parents.

If you are a Woman, score yourself over 10 and let's see if you are a good wife material.

Op, one question:

Where are the ones with the above qualities found? Abeg i need one.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by LeoSanchez(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
zeenhle:
as long as he has money, i can be all of the above wink
aside from the material part bah.. Hmmm i feel ur chackra
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by lilmax(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nice list...now let's see comments from lazy women
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by mattkelly: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
My very own Funmilola has all these Qualities and more..The only problem i have with her is that she Naggs at times and transfers aggression..when she does,You will be frustrated,but apart from that she an epitome of a Good and well-brought up girl..I can only hope and pray she changes for the better..Trying my best for her though
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by SEYIKP(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thank God that I will marry a french girl. Here in France we don't have women problem.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by millionboi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by toy1980: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:

A lady that has all 10 definitely has the forbidden fruit in her purse for use one day. grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by SEYIKP(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Skynetlodgetk:
U CNT FIND SUCH IN NAIJA
only in France.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by toy1980: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Op, one question:

Where are the ones with the above qualities found? Abeg i need one.

In heaven my brother.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Right kmt. I dunno why you men are growing wings for.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by 2CatWoman: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
This lady will be perfect wink

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by toy1980: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
mattkelly:
My very own Funmilola has all these Qualities and more..The only problem i have with her is that she Naggs at times and transfers aggression..when she does,You will be frustrated,but apart from that she an epitome of a Good and well-brought up girl..I can only hope and pray she changes for the better..Trying my best for her though

My brother your funmilayo has the worst of it all. NAGGING!!!!! and TRANSFER OF AGGRESSION!!!!!!!!.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by afolajohn521(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
We r all human
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
9/10

No 6 is off my list bcs to deal with d men of our time,a lady has to be smart.

Hence,I cannot help been too smart.... tongue wink

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by DieeDiee: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
TheNaijan:

You forgot--she must never deny sex to her hubby. Never. Even if she is sick-s*x could be a big relief for her.
She must be young. Older guys should go for younger girls--do the rest of the math.
She must not be fat. She shouldn't have a protruding belly that will extend more than her b**bs. She should take good care of her body; workout often and all that...
She should give the best BJ and s*x--why should a man suffer from terrible s*x with one woman he is meant to stay with for the rest of his life?....

Nigga you best be a 50 out of 10: have a body made of steal, a face Adonis would be jealous of, intelligence that would make Einstein hide in shame, a well of unending wealth, be able to charm the heat off the sun, make Chuck Norris tremble in fear, be hung better than a stallion and have the stamina of a supernatural being if you are going to make such demands
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by DieeDiee: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
DesChyko:
Mtschew.. Useless guide.

Even a goat knows what it likes when it sees it.

Soon, you'll give us guides on 'how to sleep'.

Lol!
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Enigmaesq(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bro is hard to meet one with all dis qualities. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.