Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Identify A Good Wife Material - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Good Wife Material (44519 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by holatin(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
damselabi:
Says who....wots b biggie in having dat,Isnt dats hw its suppose to b
are u new in d world we are today ?
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elesta:

I'm not much of an obedient or submissive person. U know what they say about first borns. I grew upI telling my siblings what to do,so I'm not used to taking instructions from someone

grin grin interesting but am sure you wont expect your hubby taking instructions from you though.... smiley smiley
does it mean you are not materialistic and you are sensitive to his needs?
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by damselabi(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
are u new in d world we are today ?
Am nt new bt dia r still girls dat has those qualities

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
DAMSELABI : Am waiting for your comment about this topic ooo
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by treasuress: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:
My friend, you are certainly not married, huh, the opposite of submissive is "nagging", "quarrelsome", "opinionated" etc. Trust me,you won't survive one week. You don't have to believe me, I dare you to marry such a woman then we can chat again in the future.
even the wisest man solomon says it is better to live on one corner of a roof than to stay in a mansion with a nagging wife
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by damselabi(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
bosun11:
DAMSELABI : Am waiting for your comment about this topic ooo
wot shud I say oooo... grin
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Ifyjemila(f): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:
1. She must be God-fearing
2. She must not be materialistic
3. She must show signs of being a good home maker
4. She must show signs of discipline
5. She must always be sensitive to your needs
6. She must not be crafty or being too smart
7. She must be humble and obey the man
8. Even if she is the rich one, she must be submissive (forget about all these feminist rubbish) a woman cannot make a home without a man.
9. She must not disclose her man's short-comings to a third party, not even parents.
10. She must always be cheerful.

If you are a Woman, score yourself over 10 and let's see if you are a good wife material.
if a women is not smart, how will she know when the husband is cheating on her?
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin interesting but am sure you wont expect your hubby taking instructions from you though.... smiley smiley
does it mean you are not materialistic and you are sensitive to his needs?
How can I expect a man to b taking instructions from me.I go just c that man finish
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by holatin(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
damselabi:
Am nt new bt dia r still girls dat has those qualities
how many Ve you met ?
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by damselabi(f): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
how many Ve you met ?
Enuf to knw dia r girls lyk dat
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by piagetskinner(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
ladies/women these days have been beclouded by the 21st century mentality*they are no longer soft-hearted as they used to be-they've grown stony hearts
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by holatin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
damselabi:
Enuf to knw dia r girls lyk dat
hmmmmmm introduce me to one
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by udysweet(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
12 over 10 cos I always intend to add more,trust me the over caring soul that I am,lol! But trust me again,you can do dis and much more but the man who dsnt want you,dsnt want you,my take!
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by damselabi(f): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
hmmmmmm introduce me to one
hehehe ....I ll put it in mind
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
damselabi:
wot shud I say oooo... grin

comment jor
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
udysweet:
12 over 10 cos I always intend to add more,trust me the over caring soul that I am,lol! But trust me again,you can do dis and much more but the man who dsnt want you,dsnt want you,my take!

when you finally get married and you do all this, any man that treats you less should be HANGED !!!
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Oahray: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
She must not be too smart? Seriously? I no dey sew cloth with that kind wife material o. undecided
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elesta:

How can I expect a man to b taking instructions from me.I go just c that man finish

grin grin grin in that case, you gotta drop your ego in your matrimonial home, tell God who is the head of your house to direct your man to lead your household with wisdom..... smiley
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
VickyyB:

It's not hard to do.

You are right. I don't need to be materialistic.
But, any girl who's materialistic shouldn't be blame because you guys objectify our beauty and we objectify your money. cool Draw-draw

What a short-sighted way of reasoning. If she must be a home keeper, there's no way she shouldn't be materialistic.

Good grin

Like seriously? undecided

Stùpidity and low self esteem.

In what ways?
It's 50/50. He obeys me and I obey him. smiley

If I am rich, I would be submissive and he will also be submissive.
A man can't make a home without a woman. cool

Good! A man shouldn't do the same. cool

Same as men.

10 over 10 cool

Not a good evaluation

Try again
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by damselabi(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:
1. She must be God-fearing
2. She must not be materialistic
3. She must show signs of being a good home maker
4. She must show signs of discipline
5. She must always be sensitive to your needs
6. She must not be crafty or being too smart
7. She must be humble and obey the man
8. Even if she is the rich one, she must be submissive (forget about all these feminist rubbish) a woman cannot make a home without a man.
9. She must not disclose her man's short-comings to a third party, not even parents.
10. She must always be cheerful.

If you are a Woman, score yourself over 10 and let's see if you are a good wife material.
U r right sir...a good woman generally shud possess dis attitudes n more.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by damselabi(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
bosun11:

when you finally get married and you do all this, any man that treats you less should be HANGED !!!
Ebuf Men ll still nt b contented... its nt by dat o.We shud all just pray God gives us our own bone.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
damselabi:
Ebuf Men ll still nt b contented... its nt by dat o.We shud all just pray God gives us our own bone.

you are right though and Amen to that but i cant treat a woman that treats me this way less of a QUEEN..such a woman deserves the best..my opinion though
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
charlove:

i like you. you are real.

Thats' whats' up. Thank you. Yknow, I get that a lot even in person.

I do keep it real-
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
damselabi:
U r right sir...a good woman generally shud possess dis attitudes n more.

explain your defination of materialistic because that is 1 of the odd points i find in that list
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by udysweet(f): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lool@hanged!
Hmmm men...I've had my fair share of them,it hasn't been palatable all through. I must say,but one must not giv up totally because of one hurt or the from some quarters.
Not all men will send all these things listed o,except God touch their heart. They rather marry bitched who makes their lives hell and I think some of dem deserve such tho,lol.
bosun11:

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin in that case, you gotta drop your ego in your matrimonial home, tell God who is the head of your house to direct your man to lead your household with wisdom..... smiley
I hear oh
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by damselabi(f): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
bosun11:

explain your defination of materialistic because that is 1 of the odd points i find in that list
Frm my own point of view, dias no1 who dosent lyk gud tins money can buy bt if it gets to a point wia all u kia abt is wot u want to buy n money dwn u r materialistic
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
damselabi:
Frm my own point of view, dias no1 who dosent lyk gud tins money can buy bt if it gets to a point wia all u kia abt is wot u want to buy n money dwn u r materialistic

hmmm..u nailed it..thanks
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elesta:

I hear oh

okay oooo
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by bosun11(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
udysweet:
Lool@hanged!
Hmmm men...I've had my fair share of them,it hasn't been palatable all through. I must say,but one must not giv up totally because of one hurt or the from some quarters.
Not all men will send all these things listed o,except God touch their heart. They rather marry bitched who makes their lives hell and I think some of dem deserve such tho,lol.

yet not all me deserve this...but me i deserve most but not all...some other points..i really dislike them...
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Awaja(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
My babe is a woman then
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Sunbellar: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chiadanin:
Grade is 7.5/10. Dang it. I scored higher than I wanted or expected. Being a wife ugh.......I have panic attacks and possibly anaphylactic to that word. I prefer partner. It sugarcoats it for me so wifely duties are super palatable.

PS. I took half point off 2 ( I like nice things); 6 ( I am too smart and crafty where it matters); 7 (obey really?- not a dog.) 9 (yea..no, some has to know about your sheningans. At least a psych. To keep me from going bananas); 10 (ha!! U wish. What do I look like pollyana barbie doll).

Yea...thats how I roll.
You don't stay in Nigeria or you have overstayed abroad. You no longer talk like African!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.