Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl (45430 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
balaclava:

Boss, I want u to guide me on wt u did on dz page, wt steps made it possible 4 u 2 quote all dz ppl @ once. Pls i'll appreciate ur guideline. 10x
when u click on the quote button, it takes u to the new post page.
Then u find the next person u want to quote n also click the quote button n so on

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
balaclava:

Boss, I want u to guide me on wt u did on dz page, wt steps made it possible 4 u 2 quote all dz ppl @ once. Pls i'll appreciate ur guideline. 10x
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by balaclava: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
francleanflexy:

when u click on the quote button, it takes u to the new post page.
Then u find the next person u want to quote n also click the quote button n so on

10x 4 d education. Salute!
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Lilimax(f): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Some of those points does not equate an immature girl @ OP embarassed
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
I love cartoons, that don't make me immature.
The list isn't......quite accurate.

op talking from experience,
op meant Cinderella, snow white, sleeping beauty cartoons

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by stevebond007(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
you read my mind... cartoons are cool.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by datguru: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
harrysterol:
Op u need to arrange ur work, or u did copy n paste undecided
As for the topic maturity is not actually dependent on age but individual perception to thoughts and ideas

I was actually looking for a thumbs up icon because I feel you deserve one but there's no such feature, all the same

*THUMBS UP*

Your post makes sense
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by seyirock(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
mayapop:
Op Make your post quite readable....
u blind?.,mayb u no dey see for light(bat eyes)

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by D9ty7(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
OMG! This topic made fp? Wetin we no go see?
I think something is wrong with NL and the mods, why will a topic such as this make the fp when there are better topics that are eye opening. What's my business with dating immature girl? Na maturity I go eat?
Abeg, how much are you guys paying to get your topics moved to the fp? It has to be discouted tho, you know its December, end of the year discount. Anybody can reply the bolded.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by paleo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
good to know... waiting for more insight.

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

haba, maam, you nor go school at all? even though you do three of those doesn't make it invalid.

you know symptoms of a heart attack and panic attack are almost the same? but panic attack doesn't kill
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by treasuress: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
yes grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Dazeal(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Now the table has turned
OP kpele ooo
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by vicechopsticksz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dos it nw mean u shuls leave ha?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Alexa55: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
These signs are mostly baseless actually....... undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Savigne(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Puhleaaaze...I loooove cartoons but I bet you that I can give some "mature" ladies a run for their money when it comes to maturity...
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Am sure d poster prefers an obsessed telemundo lady. As for d cartoons, am sure dis guy is archaic. U seemed to av forgotten dat there are cartoons that looks human, even d animals and very educative than all these seasonal vampire today, Spartacus tomorrow, etc....

Bros, pls Sidon one more time and bring out wat makes a gurl immature. If dis is wat irritates U in a Lady, bros, ifugo. U aren't matured either.

2ndly age is just a number. There are 17-18yrs old ladies who are basically very mature than a 30-40yrs old lady/woman, even in d side of d guys. Pls don't use age for immaturity analysis. Wen U are ready to settle down, then U'll know d woman U want. But as far as U want to keep playing away match, dem berekete. It takes two to tangle, U hear. Otiko!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by feeona1: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
I love this! Very true, but age and maturity are two different things entirely
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by justmag(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
I just watched an episode of boondocks and despicable me 2! Right now...I am about to play fifa 15 with my day one friend. And it's a girl! I guess we are immature! tongue....I swear I like trouble!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
creating room for an augment makes you 1...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Jokay07(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
yea it doesn't make you neither look mature or immature but when it's topping the top of your activities list and you can't control your mind on it, guess you know that.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by wtfCode: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
does that mean 'kachisbarbie' is immature'
Abdgafarplenty:

op talking from experience,
op meant Cinderella, snow white, sleeping beauty cartoons
Oh....i'm talking 'bout Sarcastic and comical cartoons. E.g Southpark, The Simpsons, Despicable Me etc.
AJ01:
I wonder y people say age don't matter well age matters in this because your maturity level grows as you
get older and have life experiences that shape you and give you perspective. So an immature 17 year old might not be the same kind of immature you'll find with an immature 25 year old. You can understand some of the immaturity you'll find with a 17 year old and know they'll grow out of it where as with a 25 year old girl if she's immature then she'll probably remain that way maybe into her 30's and maybe forever lol. grin.

1) she loves clubbing,parting,fun here fun there..GET A LIFE.undecided

2)More focused on the fantasy world..cinderella dis,barbie that ..awwww grow UP..

3) Perceives herself as a princess and believes people should treat her like so.

4) Banks on a guy to be her financial strategy..common on it should be considered a bonus not a life line.

5)Not bothered with anything domestic and is proud of the fact that she cannot cook or clean.

6)A girl wants attention, a woman wants respect. A girl wants to be adored by many A woman wants to be adored by one.

7)A girl plays game(hard to get) a woman dosen't she know want she want.

8.)A girl has a checklist that prioritizes superficial qualities above anything else. Here is an example of how this. checklist may look: Hot, popular, wears skinny jeans, over
6 feet tall, rich.. This is the checklist of what a woman may look for: High integrity, intelligent, kind, good communicator,emotionally available.

9)She loves cartoon so much..yea I said it.

10)Has a questionable hygiene..make sure you don't have a blind spot for this one..before you contact wetin doctor no know grin.

The cartoon part......I disagree

Being someone who loves cartoons, I certainly appreciate that my woman can relate to it especially the Golden Oldies
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Goodquestion(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

If he thinks watching cartoon is immature then i'll for ever be. Come and Watch my phone videos then you'll understand what am saying.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Jokay07(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:
Am sure d poster prefers an obsessed telemundo lady. As for d cartoons, am sure dis guy is archaic. U seemed to av forgotten dat there are cartoons that looks human, even d animals and very educative than all these seasonal vampire today, Spartacus tomorrow, etc....

Bros, pls Sidon one more time and bring out wat makes a gurl immature. If dis is wat irritates U in a Lady, bros, ifugo. U aren't matured either.

2ndly age is just a number. There are 17-18yrs old ladies who are basically very mature than a 30-40yrs old lady/woman, even in d side of d guys. Pls don't use age for immaturity analysis. Wen U are ready to settle down, then U'll know d woman U want. But as far as U want to keep playing away match, dem berekete. It takes two to tangle, U hear. Otiko!
immaturity. Mtchew
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by adedayourt(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
True but I don't believe the cartoon part
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Goodquestion(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Where u mention what they wanted their men to be that has to do with individual choices not maturity. I love slim girls and that's my choice not some nonsense maturity stuff.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by joseph1832(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
I hear you!. Am in my thirties and I love cartoons... You should see my Uncle, the dude is 65 and he loves cartoons more than me.

OP some of the points you highlighted are far fetched. Maturity is a thing of the mind, based on experience, exposure, thought, perception and a deep understanding about life and its intricacies.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Goodquestion:

If he thinks watching cartoon is immature then i'll for ever be. Come and Watch my phone videos then you'll understand what am saying.
On point! grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

haba, maam, you nor go school at all? even though you do three of those doesn't make it invalid.

you know symptoms of a heart attack and panic attack are almost the same? but panic attack doesn't kill
Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.