Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... (9482 Views)

Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos / Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend / Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by udysweet(f): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
God bless you for speaking my mind,how contradicting of him?
Theben:

Stop telling lies.. you claim you would be dead if it works, meaning so many bitches have cursed you yet you claim you don't do razz bitches.. How contradicting
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Janeify(f): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
drizzytee:

it works...really?
bae have you ever done it?

Lol...mba oo but I've heard of people it worked for
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by kayemjay(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Picsoridontbelieveit
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
chimerase2:
all of u shouting above me saying e no dey work say if e dey work una 4 dn die, a heartbroken gal u broke her heart wont curse u 4 u to die no u guys should wise up, their things more to death than wat she will do, as long as u hurt her, disvirgined her, did so many aborty to her only 4 u to leave her, brotherly if she curse u u wont survive d curse til u old. As 4 me i de fear dat tin die cus e dn happen to ma friend b4 so i no fit try wetin go warrant am, and i dnt fink i hv broken a gals heart be4 since i started and i hv dated 8 gals since i started dating and non wil say i broke her heart, i stil call and chat 6 of dem, der is a way to sneak out of a relationship if u re tired and both of u wil stil remain friends
lol..bro u smart die lol...abeg u fit share with us wetin happen to that ur frnd?
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Uchefrancis16(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
marvelck:
Learnt there are girls who usually strip naked before raining curses on any guy that hurt or break their hearts. They do this as a way of payback or exerting revenge on a guy after being used and dumped by the guy. A girl once told me she did it to her ex boyfriend after he left her for another girl despite all she did for him. And guess what? The thing really worked to an extent. But come o, what if it was a guy that was dumped or maltreated by a girl, what should he do? Leave the matter to God, or do what some girls do in such situations?
Was she blind when the guy was using her??
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by MilesMolesey: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nansense overrated thing. I'll strip unclad sitting on the mortar used by my old grandma with Schnapps in my hands then curse her back.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by ggrin(f): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:
įƒ ę dђ woŗķ 80% oƒ gųys go doŋ Die grin
undecided
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Zamp: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
phrancez post=28657562 cry:
that curse no dey cross border again.
Eddtdewf grin grin grin grin fe
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
The lady has seen one Home video too many.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by buJu234: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
another story for the gods...

if it really works then most guys would have been seeing hell by now or dropped dead..

it may work on the ground of rape...

but if u talk abt the guy deceiving the baby then later broke her heart; leave that story... are u the one that told her not to wise up...

abi u don hear say transformer will not shock u because u hug it based on ignorance.

so ignornance is no excuse; any girl that is playing the boy & girl game of relationship needs to wise up; failure to do that; if it finally crash... if u like go to 100 junctions by 2am at night.... nothing go happen d guy.... infact na u some thing may likely happened to cos peepers will jst see ur unclothedness finish grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Pdizzle(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
For the babe pocket..
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by remsonik(f): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Karma has a way of rewarding people with their evil deeds. My uncle promised a lady marriage in the 80's, he later dumped her for another chick after their introduction has been finalised.. The lady later died cos she got married to someone out of frustration and the person didn't take care of her well enough. Not long after that my uncle started misbehaving in his office shell petroleum,and he was sacked when he was on the verge of being sent abroad for training. Fast forward 25 years later,his friend they entered shell together as a trainee retired as the GMD of shell and runs a thriving oil and gas firm till date. My uncle still drinks to stupor till date and he's now a destitute. A lady doesn't need to go unclad to curse a man!!! Karma has a way of repaying every evil deed
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by otimothy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
oga if u jilt ur babe wen u reach house u be the first to strip and swear so wen she swear her own both go meet for air jam and fall down for ground#shikena#
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Adaeze003(f): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
If it works or not, I care not... my own be say if I see you, I go laugh you die! lmao!

He "took" your virginity? Who opened the leg?

He made you abort 8 times? Ehm! So you dunno what's good for you? After at most 2 times you for use you head na!

He took all your money? Abeg na, your love dey blind and foolish?

I'm sorry but if you weren't raped or jazzed I aint feeling sorry for you... not with all this liberation! Use your head/brain, it is not for fancy!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by spikesC(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
remsonik:
Karma has a way of rewarding people with their evil deeds. My uncle promised a lady marriage in the 80's, he later dumped her for another chick after their introduction has been finalised.. The lady later died cos she got married to someone out of frustration and the person didn't take care of her well enough. Not long after that my uncle started misbehaving in his office shell petroleum,and he was sacked when he was on the verge of being sent abroad for training. Fast forward 25 years later,his friend they entered shell together as a trainee retired as the GMD of shell and runs a thriving oil and gas firm till date. My uncle still drinks to stupor till date and he's now a destitute. A lady doesn't need to go unclad to curse a man!!! Karma has a way of repaying every evil deed

All this nonsense fetish belief.
Instead of people to take their relatives to psychiatric hospitals and find out their problems, they would find one stupid reason and tag a naturally/scientifically explainable situation.

Nne, go and get educated and stop spitting rubbish on NL

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by drizzytee: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Janeify:

Lol...mba oo but I've heard of people it worked for
"heard of" probably from another person who also heard of. hehe....its all fiction o dia smiley
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by remsonik(f): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
spikesC:

All this nonsense fetish belief.
Instead of people to take their relatives to psychiatric hospitals and find out their problems, they would find one stupid reason and tag a naturally/scientifically explainable situation.

Nne, go and get educated and stop spitting rubbish on NL
Its not a must for you to comment on my post if you can't comprehend it. Your reasoning is too low and where did I mention in my post that his predicament was caused by diabolical or fetish acts done to him. Read and don't just rush to type next time!!!
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by SLYCJ(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Story for our 4fathers....
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by lilmax(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
remsonik:
what are you saying?
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by lilmax(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
I don't believe in things like this
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Janeify(f): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2014
drizzytee:

"heard of" probably from another person who also heard of. hehe....its all fiction o dia smiley
lol...leave me jhoor
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by marieolae(f): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2014
kayemjay:
Picsoridontbelieveit
update your diary angry
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by nwagugor(f): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2014
I have a goof mind to do dat to someone embarassed
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by drizzytee: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Janeify:
lol...leave me jhoor
lol for whr.... *in p-square's voice* I go dey follow follow uuuu eeh. .
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Helashaw1(f): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
]Nansense overrated thing. I'll strip unclad sitting on the mortar used by my old grandma with Schnapps in my hands then curse her back. [/quote]

Omo I just dey laff for dis particular comment
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by meobizy(f): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2022
If to say curse dey work, Naija for be world power since.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.