Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (65160 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Wat Do U Do Wen Ur Ex's Husband Or Boyfriend Sends U A Friend Request On Fb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by obbasiasa(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Janeify:
The attention guys are giving this picture is way too much sad
hmmmmmmm? undecided
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ammybest(f): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
LOVE
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Coolguy89(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kai ina,I can't do dis,all in d name of fuckin love.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by ShakurM(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chykechin:
I think it means he has no shoes?! grin
lmaoo, Let me be ur Jonathan kiss
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol, this is really hilarious. Walking on the sharp part of a knife? undecided
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Burger01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Cholls:
My sister trust me it is only love that could make me take that risk.
Which yeye love? If you want to show love there are better ways.. For one, you can get a visa for your babe and take her to see Eiffel towers in France in the morning, lunch in McDonalds downtown Oxford and dinner in Essex... all in one day and you fly gour azzes back to naija the next day. Wetin!?
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Francon(f): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
A picture speaks a thousand words. Well, to me o, it says "NEVA TAKE A GUY'S FEELING FOR GRANTED COS YOU CAN'T TELL HOW MUCH PAINS OR COURAGE IT TOOK HIM TO GET TO WHERE YOU ARE"

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by malbro(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

If my son tries this. I will kill him with that knife undecided
Y cos ur tym iz ova...I believe say em papa do same 4 u grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by whytepawn1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

If my son tries this. I will kill him with that knife undecided
this is rather interesting coming from a lady.. I take your advice.. no lady is worth dying for.

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by kozaic(f): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
I

LOVE

U

TERSEE...
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by willorie(f): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
motherlode:
It simply means i am ready to do anything to get you as my love cheesy for you to know that love didn't die in titanic grin

Lol cheesy cheesy
"love didn't die in titanic"
Ofcourse it didn't that's why we love one another wink wink
& that's why l love mua fiance dearly tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Burger01(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
emirateprince:
Rubbish, no woman worth this.
Hehn! I go kill myself over one yeye babe wey I'm sure the cherry been popped years before. Abeg o.

But wait, maybe I can try and risk my life for Ishilove tongue

Sebi na to walk on knife, that one small. I go walk on cutlass for Ishilove..

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by ksa66(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
cryIts has no meaning
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Cholls(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Burger01:

Which yeye love? If you want to show love there are better ways.. For one, you can get a visa for your babe and take her to see Eiffel towers in France in the morning, lunch in McDonalds downtown Oxford and dinner in Essex... all in one day and you fly gour azzes back to naija the next day. Wetin!?
my brother take am easy o abeg. It's just that some love pass money grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by IamOpemipo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
V done dis b4.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by chamboy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Have said it b4

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Burger01(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Cholls:
my brother take am easy o abeg. It's just that some love pass money grin
Bro, I never see love wey pass money. We use money to build and maintain love... believe me.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by bameyi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
I will ask her how she take reach there and her legs not bleed. After her reply I will hold out a diamond ring at the other end make she too come take. Mama no raise mumu.

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Raypawer(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
so touching...
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Molz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

wah if i do it for you undecided
the hustle
lol set the 'p'
#winks
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Emusan(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
kozaic:
To the ladies---what will you make of it

To the guyz---what will make you send such?

Something is baffling me here please, how does she get there in the first place or did she pass through that same path the guy follow
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
pharod:
No woman, I repeat, NO WOMAN, is worth this...... angry angry angry
Including your mother?
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Darteyyyy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Get rich... buy a pair of ice skating shoes and walk straight to her. that pix is for poor men.

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Desanta(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
A picture speaks a thousand words. Well, to me o, it says "NEVA TAKE A GUY'S FEELING FOR GRANTED COS YOU CAN'T TELL HOW HOW MUCH PAINS OR COURAGE IT TOOK HIM TO GET TO WHERE YOU ARE"

That's good. Someone is thinking outside the box. Crazy things happen in love.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by profinmasscom(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
There was a time in my life, I felt that a lady deserve such kind of sacrifies, but with what I've seen, I won't even dream of going close to that knife to talk of climbing it. If she like, let her stand there till the coming of Jesus Christ, no woman on earth deserve such. Because all of them are ingrate. They always think forward, they don't remember the good thing or sacrifies someone did for them in the past. I know some ladies here will try to defend themselves, but I'm talking from experience and also the ones that happened to others. To cut it short, there is nothing like love again. Love ended when Jesus christ died for our sins on the cross of calvary. If you are taking such a risk because of woman, dear, the pay back time is heart break.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by peteruuu(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

cheesy abi o

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Burger01:

Hehn! I go kill myself over one yeye babe wey I'm sure the cherry been popped years before. Abeg o.

But wait, maybe I can try and risk my life for Ishilove tongue

Sebi na to walk on knife, that one small. I go walk on cutlass for Ishilove..
Pishures or adonbelivit! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
profinmasscom:
There was a time in my life, I felt that a lady deserve such kind of sacrifies, but with what I've seen, I won't even dream of going close to that knife to talk of climbing it. If she like, let her stand there till the coming of Jesus Christ, no woman on earth deserve such. Because all of them are ingrate. They always think forward, they don't remember the good thing or sacrifies someone did for them in the past. I know some ladies here will try to defend themselves, but I'm talking from experience and also the ones that happened to others. To cut it short, there is nothing like love again. Love ended when Jesus christ died for our sins on the cross of calvary. If you are taking such a risk because of woman, dear, the pay back time is heart break.
It means your mum, sisters and other female relatives are ingrates who don't deserve the sacrifice of love?
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by skyprofm(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Cholls:
My sister trust me it is only love that could make me take that risk.

Love or no love. Aint trying that for no woman
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by aldexrio(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
A picture speaks a thousand words. Well, to me o, it says "NEVA TAKE A GUY'S FEELING FOR GRANTED COS YOU CAN'T TELL HOW HOW MUCH PAINS OR COURAGE IT TOOK HIM TO GET TO WHERE YOU ARE"
Exactly. God bless you.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by qtx(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

I will blow you a kiss undecided tongue
finish shocked?
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by hadizadeezy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

then I shall kill you myself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him.