Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1154198 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:06pm On May 10, 2015
I don't know for sure....saying u sud get an admission in PGD industrial chemistry might be hard to take.
Ask the house for variety of ideas.
[quote author=Ifeco1 post=33604165][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 5:26pm On May 10, 2015
Hello house, please i want to resubmit my application next week via paper route.
please i need someone to help me draft a very strong SOP, introduction letter and leave letter.
i will really appreciate. email: obigfreestyle@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:31pm On May 10, 2015
EHHHEEEN!
Make person help you draft SOP...
obig:
Hello house, please i want to resubmit my application next week via paper route.
please i need someone to help me draft a very strong SOP, introduction letter and leave letter.
i will really appreciate. email: obigfreestyle@yahoo.com
thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
EHHHEEEN!

Lmao!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 6:08pm On May 10, 2015
What course? UG or Masters?

JJCE:
i just got my letter of acceptance from university of winnipeg, manitoba...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
tnuola:

Lmao!!!!

Lol...
Who will help me to go and do my Biometrics too on monday? I will be too busy that day.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
EHHHEEEN!

Lol...
Who will help me to go and do my Biometrics too on monday? I will be too busy that day.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:19pm On May 10, 2015
Lol...
Waledarep:

Lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
as in...na wao oooo

@obig i taya for u oo. No fall person hand na...

Na so? Oya let's go there...hello house, please i need someone to pay for my visa application. Just $235 pere!, pls PM me asap. lmao!!!

hayqinsbFX:
EHHHEEEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 6:45pm On May 10, 2015
Team12:
Thank u so much. I will definitely add the form CAC2 and CAC7 to my application.

On the issue of going to brace up my management capabilities for the interest of my organization, that may not really sell because I am going for a Masters program that is not related to Management in any way neither is it related to what the company does.

I stated in my SOP that on my return to Nigeria, I will like to work with the Monitoring and Evaluation unit of one of the International Economic organisations in Nigeria to assist with the issues of developing economies. I also listed two of such organisation sin my SOP. I have also sent messages to the organisations to find out my chances of getting employed when I return. Although none of them have replied, should I include a copy of the email I sent to my application or will that be one document too many?...what do you think?

At the helm of affairs of any organization, there are active directors and passive directors (executive and non-executive per se) , some are professionals in related fields of the organization's activities while others are not.... You might not be actively involved but you still contribute indirectly to the success of the organization cos the MD is your hubby and you're an Economist(always looking for ways to cut operating costs of the organization)... The way you structured your SOP is cool though, you don't necessarily need to start changing the contents. The CAC2 & 7 will do the whole underground jobs.

Since you're yet to hear from them, I feel you should leave it out to avoid raising any eye brows...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bennet642k2(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2015
pchax:
Sorry to hear about your delay. Working on the assumption that the VO who reviewed your application was not drunk, kindly note the following points.

This is basically a home-tie issue. Some people use spouses. Others use family business. I used my long term goal. Your 1st paragraph in you SOP can contain your long term goal in relation to Nigeria and how the studies you are embarking on can make you achieve that goal.

Did your offer letter EXPLICITLY state how long your program will last for? Mine did not. It just gave a range of 4 - 9 semesters. The onus lies on you to state EXPLICITLY how long you plan to use to finish the program. Your sponsors should also collaborate how long you want to stay by stating EXPLICITLY how long they plan supporting you for.

Really hard to play devils advocate on this one and assume the VO isn't drunk but you can look at the subject of all letters you submit. State it there that you are applying for a study visa in the subject of your letter of introduction. Your sponsors should also mention that. I assume you did that, so I will stop talking at this point.

Literally, that's what it means. But tonnes of people have got their TRV without using any landed property or even personal SOA.

Been to Iran, Syria or Turkey in the past 12 months? There is a part in one of the forms where you fill where you have been to.

NYSC is a job. Include it in your CV and state what you did during service. Don't say "no job yet". Are you studying for a professional exam? You can use that as what you currently do and add a spin to it to make it go in line with why you want to pursue your studies abroad. There is always a spin to add to the employment thingy.

Same here. I think the VO is pretty drunk or you might not have filled one of those computer generated forms. Best of luck if you want to refire.
pls wat will I write on the employment column.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 7:02pm On May 10, 2015
Thank you bro...I appreciate. Unless u are a not a bro in which case, thank you sis!!! grin

Onyeoma3:

At the helm of affairs of any organization, there are active directors and passive directors (executive and non-executive per se) , some are professionals in related fields of the organization's activities while others are not.... You might not be actively involved but you still contribute indirectly to the success of the organization cos the MD is your hubby and you're an Economist(always looking for ways to cut operating costs of the organization)... The way you structured your SOP is cool though, you don't necessarily need to start changing the contents. The CAC2 & 7 will do the whole underground jobs.

Since you're yet to hear from them, I feel you should leave it out to avoid raising any eye brows...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
Team12:
Thank you bro...I appreciate. Unless u are a not a bro in which case, thank you sis!!! grin

You're welcome maa... I'm a bro, and not a sis (and thank God for that grin)...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 7:39pm On May 10, 2015
Do you need to summit any documents when you go for your biometric?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by princealexndre(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2015
how much do i get a flight ticket to calgary canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by acolad(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2015
Pls house, I got accepted into fanshawe college, september 2015..I'm in the stage of applying for my visa, pls when writing a reference letter, is it to be addressed to the school or the canadian embassy..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeraSera(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2015
easyxtan:

Just your biometric collection letter and your international passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chars1289: 9:12pm On May 10, 2015
princealexndre:
how much do i get a flight ticket to calgary canada
its ur duty to figure dt out on google.check airline websites.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chars1289: 9:15pm On May 10, 2015
easyxtan:
in addition,mk 2 photocopies of ur passport data page.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chars1289: 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
@seyimilan,tnks 4 ur reply thru email d oda time.i wanted to ask a questn bt got it figured out later on.dts why i didnt reply.tenks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chars1289: 9:22pm On May 10, 2015
acolad:
Pls house, I got accepted into fanshawe college, september 2015..I'm in the stage of applying for my visa, pls when writing a reference letter, is it to be addressed to the school or the canadian embassy..
Any letter u want to draft to bck up ur applicatn for a study permit shld be addressed to d embassy nt the sch.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 9:28pm On May 10, 2015
You guys should have simply told obig he has to do it himself. I know it sounds funny but laughing at him ain't fair.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 9:30pm On May 10, 2015
Photocopy ur passport data page (2copies), ur biometric letter (2copies) and 300 naira [quote author=easyxtan post=33610114]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 9:33pm On May 10, 2015
if he reacts and insult anyone, ppl wld think he is Rude.. Either u ignore d post or tell him to do it himself politely...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 9:35pm On May 10, 2015
No lele bro... We are one@Chars1289
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
Okay.
Thanks.
CoCoLav:
You guys should have simply told obig he has to do it himself. I know it sounds funny but laughing at him ain't fair.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 10:23pm On May 10, 2015
where can i find the schedule 1 form? please can anyone answer my question please!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ethicalUser(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2015
onyx25:
Hello house, please I'ld like to know btw paper route and online route, which is faster? I intend to start my documentation for fall 2015. I got into humber college for information technology solutions. Pls help.
We are on the same train ...welcome on board
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 11:07pm On May 10, 2015
kacchiz:
good day guys...pls i applied online for canadian visa, have done my biometrics last week wednesday and my cic account is yet to be updated that i have done my biometrics. while does it take much time pls or wen excatly is the duration before it is uploaded.
Didnt they send u an SMS that your biometrics has been sent to CIC? Didnt u get an email also confirming that your biometrics has been received by CIC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 11:12pm On May 10, 2015
kacchiz:
hey guys, pls i just applied d second time using online. was denied d first time on insufficient funds. dt has been covered. my question is i did my biometrics last week wed being may 6 and i tot my cic account will be updated dt i did my biometrics rather it is showing not needed at this time. am getting worried o..is it really like dis? is there anyone that got their visa through online platform and experienced such? pls treat as urgent. tanx
madam, worry not...they have simply not started processing your document..Same thing with mine as I did my biometrics on the 8th...Even though CIC sent a message about updated my biometrics, the profile status shows that they havent started reviewing the biometrics information.i.e not needed at this time..so chill and sip kunu!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2015
Team12:
What course? UG or Masters?
undergraduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.