Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (33907 Views)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by HARDDON: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by HARDDON: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
BE811APP:
I have never complained about this new super mod that sends topics to FP...

But pls try and PROOF read the headings b4 u post...

Poor English!!!

I second you on this!
U click on a thread to read , the next min u ball back only to see 41 updates! While u just left 3mins ago!
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 11, 2014
BE811APP:
I have never complained about this new super mod that sends topics to FP...

But pls try and prove read the headings b4 u post...

Poor English!!!
Umm... Just so you know, ‘prove read' is equally poor English... It's ‘proofread' or ‘proof-read'

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by arimahoseloka(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2014
there is no difference BTW u and a dog. u embarrass real men worldwide. u deserve death for this. nonsense
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by errandboy(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Don't worry, I'm errandboy, I will help you. Just give me the details of your wife and the girl you impregnated. As nairalanders, its free of charge
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2014
shegxi:
hahahaha.......arabinrin, u are a comedian jare. Na school i put oluwaseun o, i hope she is stil dere o *winks*
........................................Sure...nw. tongue
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by shegxi(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Segirl18:
........................................Sure...nw. tongue
gud girl.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by enoqueen: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2014
simple just call ur parent to come and tell her that you av offended her in more way than she could ever imagine, like the way its done in movies. sorry for all the people pouring out insult. This is something every woman should always think about but shouldn't pray to experience it. As long as u are still alive it can happen. eni ori yo odi ile.

Never say never if your man is still active and there are still desperate ladies every where. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by bukatyne(f): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
mutter:
Invite her home and introduce her to your wife. BEfore you do that make sure you tell your wife and plead with her to be accomodating.

LOL!
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by makasimatics(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Marry her
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by lovesolutions: 4:53am On Dec 27, 2014
I sincerely have not done this before, it is my first time to share my comment on my personal experience with a spell caster and i think it is worth it so as to help others in need. I want the world out there to know that there are so many fake spell casters who are out to rip you off and leave you with your problems, this has been my experience over time until God used my Aunt to introduce me to Dr Igbudu, who helped me within a short period of time and he gave me his word and he actually fulfilled them. I sincerely have not met a man like him. he is so true, words are not enough to thank him for making me have a nice mouth watering job and also for restoring my marriage and blessing my wife Sarah with the fruit of the womb, now i am a proud father. My joy knows no bound as i have never thought my life will be sweet ever again. Dr Igbudu, i appreciate your wonderful and prompt spells you are wonderful. THANK YOU!!! for all you have done for me and my household. What you say you will do is what you did. i am more than happy. please be careful of whom you contact for your spells work because so many imposters are out there with sugar coated tongue to deceive and keep ripping you off. here is one man who will do no such thing because he is truly sent to redeem man kind. i present to you Dr Igbudu, he is been tested, tried and i can confirm to you that he is trusted. contact him now on igbudutempleofsolutions@gmail.com or 08103318340 and you will be amazed of his works...
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2014
bidex:

I'm confused here and don't know what to do.

you weren't confused and you obviously knew what u were doing when you were chopping that kpomo, so whats confusing you now?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Sweetmarriage: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

One thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy.

Please help me out.

Helo,i posted your story to our facebook page. Here is the link to the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212

Just scroll down and you will find your own story. We posted it on 3 January 2014
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by ogaprime(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

Please help me out.

@Op...E be like sey de girl jazz your food....how de matter now
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by ayonitemi112(f): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aba! Na ur advice he nid nw nt dis u ar duin 2 hm. Although he has done wrong bt pls advise hm. Biko.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Drilz(f): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2015
bidex:

Please help me out.
Hehehe grin grin grin ur own don be!!! I wish she has my kindof mind, u testis needs to be macerated, u didnt only cheat, u had unprotected sex. OYO is ur case...
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by pomsky: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Drilz:

Hehehe grin grin grin ur own don be!!! I wish she has my kindof mind, u testis needs to be macerated, u didnt only cheat, u had unprotected sex. OYO is ur case...
......pls, i would like to adjure you to use common englis when communicating on NL. To make matters worse i went to your profile and anoda grammar welcomed me:
Antaraxic
Your English needs to be macerated because it is antaraxic! cheesy grin cool
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Drilz(f): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
pomsky:

......pls, i would like to adjure you to use common englis when communicating on NL. To make matters worse i went to your profile and anoda grammar welcomed me:
Antaraxic
Your English needs to be macerated because it is antaraxic! cheesy grin cool

U know there is such a thing like learning new words, social media educates too through people if u dnt know d meaning of these words grab a dictionary. grin
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Humaam(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brother, carry ur responsibility & be d man because U are already a father.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Jennifer89(f): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
op u watin u want me to tell you now? you f.up lie down make i give you twenty strokes
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by OsbornTyler7: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
The cost of an asian mail order brides cost depends on what you choose and where you choose to look. Some sites will charge as little as $10 a month while others can cost up to $150 per month. The amount of money you spend on the service will be affected by whether or not you also decide to use a guide or translator. The price of these services can add up, and you should consider this before you make your final decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.