Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (33987 Views)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by okotv(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Well, someone else's ego is not my problem. I am who I am, take it or leave it. wink

I couldn't bash you kiss kiss kiss
seriously
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

One thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy.

I'm confused here and don't know what to do.

Please help me out.
This is not the time to be confused. You should've been confused when you were creepin' to the point of questioning and ultimately stopping your actions. We don't need to tell you before you realize you must tell your wife you've committed adultery with your office girl and have just Fathered a child with her. Don't try to play it down like you did up there with the "one thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy" statement. You did big boy things and should be able to use big boy terms to own responsibility for what you've done. Whether she wants to stay married to you (or not) would be up to her.

As for the child, you need to be a Daddy to him/her. This doesn't mean you have to be in the girl's life if you want to rebuild and maintain your marriage (you obviously didn't care about this, otherwise you would've kept your zippers shut), but you should be in the child's life and provide financial support to the mother to care for him/her. You got yourself into this mess, now you need to face the consequences. I feel for your wife; she's the innocent bystander here. She didn't ask for any of these nonsense nor pain you've just inflicted on her.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by andyanders: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

One thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy.

I'm confused here and don't know what to do.

Please help me out.

I pity your wife because you have failed in all your responsibilities at home and that of your office. If you'r normal and still respect your wife, why must you be having a carnal knowledge of a lady without protection and knowing fully well the implication of your action as an adult?You must marry the lady and if your wife is not having any child with you, you allow her go so that you can take care of your responsibility which you contracted out of foo-lishness. How can you have the face to face your wife? How can you explain this to her? Better discuss this with your parents first and ask them to come over to your house and also invite the parents of your wife because this is a serious issue.
If you have children, how do you explain this to them, that something somewhere made something to happen? Too bad for your person.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
okotv:
seriously

Seriously.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by miqos(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
op,u be mario?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by pansophist(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
There is no other way to tell her than to go to her and tell her as it is.

Expect the worst from her and act meekly, no partner will hear this without getting enraged. Apologise like a criminal caught redhanded, and seek for forgiveness from her innermost compassionate heart.

Do not try to justify your action by blaming it on the devil (Nigerian style grin), alchohol etc, the obstacle you will encounter before getting to the point of pregnating her wont support you.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by richyrichlady(f): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dandy1:
cry while telling her and don't forget to put the line "it's devil's handwork", often work like magic. Since devil won't be there to defend himself. LOl grin grin grin
lol,u no well oo

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by franugo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

Gold circle is 20naira. You can get it aat a pharmacy or supermarket or mallam's kiosk sef.

k baby gal. Thanks, all that remains now is looking for caro....anyone seen her

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by lafuria1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rule number 1, never and never and never bring your problem to social media most especially to nairaland. No one sincerely cares.

Don't expect any good advice. Just meet few trustworth friends you have around and discuss with them separately on what they do. You could make it like a story you've heard if you want to reman unknown
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by odiyaka(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bro I can imagine ow u feel. Terrible!
It is often said dat before someone ask a question, he or she has some part of answers if not the answer.
I ll advice u to follow ur heart, but please DONT TERMINATE the baby.
You alone understand ur wife better and know how and when u can burst such bombshell to her. Accepting d pregnancy will come with its challenges. But just tell ur self that THIS TOO WILL COME TO PASS. All d best
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
andyanders:

I pity your wife because you have failed in all your responsibility at home and that of your office. If your normal and still respect your wife, why must you be having a carnal knowledge of a lady without protection and knowing fully well the implication as an adult. You must marry the lady and if your wife is not having any child with you, you allow her go so that you can take care of your responsibility which you contracted out of foo-lishness. How can you have the face to face your wife? How can you explain this to her? Better discuss this with your parents first and ask them to come over to your house and also invite the parents of your wife because this is a serious issue.
If you have children, how do you explain this to them, that something somewhere. made something to happen? Too bad for your person.

Well, first of all, I don't think it is a good idea to tell someone to divorce his wife because he impregnated another lady.
Secondly, he should FIRST tell his wife about the pregnancy before he tells it anyone else, parents or not.

Every single piece of advice you have given here makes the situation eve worse for his wife if he follows it.

The wife should be told first and she should be the one to decide if she wants to stay in the marriage instead of simply be replaced by the woman he cheated with.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by okotv(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Seriously.
there is hope but what did I do to warrant such favour
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
okotv:
there is hope but what did I do to warrant such favour

This is a secret tongue
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Mrfils(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
BE811APP:
I have never complained about this new super mod that sends topics to FP...

But pls try and prove read the headings b4 u post...

Poor English!!!
Prove read?
Nawa oh #smh

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Afrobasic(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
The old "na devil cause am" won't work

Tell her "konji is a bastard" she'll understand wink
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by andyanders: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Well, first of all, I don't think it is a good idea to tell someone to divorce his wife because he impregnated another lady.
Secondly, he should FIRST tell his wife about the pregnancy before he tells it anyone else, parents or not.

Every single piece of advice you have given here makes the situation eve worse for his wife if he follows it.

The wife should be told first and she should be the one to decide if she wants to stay in the marriage instead of simply be replaced by the woman he cheated with.

My sister, well noted.yes, it is not good to divorce her husband but a situation whereby the family is just young and no child involved, he should go and marry the so called office girl and allow the lady to go. He will keep doing same again.But take yourself as a case file whereby your husband who told you he was going to the office to look for something to take care of the family, end up putting another woman in a family way. Remember that a child is involved here and moreover, the so called office girl must be thanking her stars for having such a man put her in a family way and can do anything to have him.It all depend on how his wife will handle the news. I believed that no woman can take this lightly. Since a child is involved here, both parents MUST be involved.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Iffffffy(f): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
All the posters above me esp the female ones are nothing but clowns dancing in the market square.
@op their is nothing wrong if you take her as ur second wife like a typical african man that is entitle to more than one wife. Ur wife cannot do anything only to cry and shout like a typical woman. Trust me she will not move out of the marriage.
who gave birth to this clown?

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
andyanders:

My sister, well noted. But take yourself as a case file whereby your husband who told you he was going to the office to look for something to take care of the family, end up putting another woman in a family way. Remember that a child is involved here and moreover, the so called office girl must be thanking her stars for having such a man put her in a family way and can do anything to have him.It all depend on how his wife will handle the news. A believed that no woman can take this lightly. Since a child is involved here, both parents MUST be involved.

The parents will get to know it anyway but he should tell his wife first.

Nobody says it is going to be easy and that she will take it lightly.
I wouldn't. I don't want to imagine what I would do but if he informed his and mine folks before telling me, it would make the situation worse for me.
I feel that she deserves to know first. I wouldn't want the whole family to come over to break it for me. It would make me more angry.

He is a man, he should try to handle it without mama and papa, at least at the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by pamcode(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
hehe konji no get papa o anyway op all you have to do is get some of ur relatives,friends or her friend/s if possible.But still expect fire and brimestone and buy lots of milk in case she faints
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yeeeeepaaaa this na long thing!why you come here for advice we dey there when you dey do shoki ah.abeg carry your cross and bear the roth.#if na me be your wife na...........straight!!me no send any man.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Marineremmanson(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bros surmon up courage and handle dis case with all wisdom. Forget about people that r blaming you. The mess has already bin done. Be a man
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by 2cato: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iffffffy:
who gave birth to this clown?
why na i have been thinking of sending you a PM to introduce my self to you because i am in love with you.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by okotv(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is a secret tongue
spill on a different thread so that no one might known
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
okotv:
spill on a different thread so that no one might known

Maybe some other time. tongue
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by AceVentura: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Give me her number, I'll tell her how "one thing led to another".

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
AceVentura:
Give me her number, I'll tell her how "one thing led to another".

grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by xtervaganza(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sharon6:
It's guys like you that takes STDs and other serious diseases to their wife at home. You're not even remorse. What happened to using protection? Not only do you not respect your wife, you're also playing KITE with your life. See what 5mins of Enjoyment has caused you. What #30 condom could have prevented.
Anyways, do it like it's done in the movies.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
5 minutes of enjoyment you say?

I f*ck for an hour plus you don't say grin
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Goldenboy007(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Your marriage is like a company, how many shares do you have?
Scenario 1 -If you are a major shareholder - 90% of financing - then your life may not be ruined yet!!!! Give the girl and baby to your mother and face your wife, she go vex but she would forgive you!
Scenario 2 - your wife has 50% share of the company - then your life is about to get complicated! Forget your first wife, she will make your life a living hell, then expect the pregnant girl to become your new wife!
Scenario 3 - Your wife is the breadwinner - you are ruined! Just begin to look for job and house - it will take God for you to become balance in life again!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by SAMBARRY: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Zeemoor:
Sambarry, you nor dey tire with the pictures?
no o.atall.i no dey taya for pinshore o.infact get ready for more pinshores in 2015 and if possible videos wink

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
I tell u my brother

changes1:
T0t0 putting men into trouble since the era of Garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Onegai(f): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why not wait for the OP to come and clarify whether or not he has feelings for his Office assistant he had an affair with?

Because if he does, then that changes everything, he should man up, admit it to his wife and let her decide what she wants to do. If he doesn't love his office assistant, well, a part of me wants you to confess to your wife (dude, I've seen this situation, even if your woman stays, just keep your head down forever and remain humble and over-faithful. And make lots of money and leave most of it to your wife and kids).

Another part of me is really worried, sometimes it's better you don't know everything. Sometimes confessing something may make you feel good, but make the receiver of the bad news suffer all sorts of anguish and pain.

And worse, she may discover it somehow (because I know one mistress, who calmly went with her child and her father and brothers to confront the cheating husband and his innocent wife one night at home, that was how the wife found out. They demanded money from him to set up their daughter in her own home and were trying to force a Polygamous situation, they didn't want to agree to let the husband settle the child).

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by niggereyez(f): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
All the posters above me esp the female ones are nothing but clowns dancing in the market square.
@op their is nothing wrong if you take her as ur second wife like a typical african man that is entitle to more than one wife. Ur wife cannot do anything only to cry and shout like a typical woman. Trust me she will not move out of the marriage.
hmnn... smh
ara di n'udi, n'udi.... mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / Why Is It That After Marriage Couples No Longer Find Themselves Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.