Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (33914 Views)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Iffffffy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
I hope its a joke sha
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Prettilicious(f): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Prettilicious(f): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
All the posters above me esp the female ones are nothing but clowns dancing in the market square.
@op their is nothing wrong if you take her as ur second wife like a typical african man that is entitle to more than one wife. Ur wife cannot do anything only to cry and shout like a typical woman. Trust me she will not move out of the marriage.
did u read wat u wrote up there? all i see in dis sentences are foolish words frm an empty mind, makin it luk as if d guy has done notin wrong...wil u accept dt kind of treatment if u were a lady? or probably take it easy if ur sister's husband does d same? smh....

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Iffffffy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
why na i have been thinking of sending you a PM to introduce my self to you because i am in love with you.
lol
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by IamDanto7(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

One thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy.

I'm confused here and don't know what to do.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see your life

Please help me out.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
it seems its a new trend. Why always office girls?
You guys are just looking at it from the wife's side.
How do u think the office colleagues and boss will view it. It is real double wahala.

I think you shouldnt tell ur wife at this point. Discuss wit the office girl and keep it a secret. chances are dt ur wife wont get to know. For sumone like me,telling me is killing me automatically. its better i dont know abt it and continue to be happy.

After the babe puts to bed, do a dna sharp sharp.
Its now a new trend. office girls now do anything to trap their boss or a potential big boys. Who says she has not been bleeping other guys in same office,even gatemen .

if the dna comes out positive. You may decide to tell ur wife or still keep the secret.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
it simple......lock evryting lockable in the room where u two sleep.....d room door.....bathroom nd toilet door...ur wardrobes.....ur drawer....bt bfore den get a iced nd normal water ready in a bottle.....nw yo good to go.....wake her up in the midnite.......act sobber nd xpain tinx to her.....den she will xperience an adrenaline rush.....am nt sure u knw the meanin of dat bt avoid her till she cools.....walk up to her and whisper some words of apology ...she go forgive u bt nt easily......REMEMBER TO KEEP THE DOORS LOCKED andrenaline rush no be childs play.....nd i tink getn a weapon is a lady number one priority at dat moment.....ice water to calm her down finally....normal water incase she faints....GOODLUCK
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by darlenese(f): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Did u ask. For our opinion before u impregnated her?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by olatunji390(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Throw ur wife a surprise pregnant party announcement
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
mercylicious:
it seems its a new trend. Why always office girls?
You guys are just looking at it from the wife's side.
How do u think the office colleagues and boss will view it. It is real double wahala.

I think you shouldnt tell ur wife at this point. Discuss wit the office girl and keep it a secret. chances are dt ur wife wont get to know. For sumone like me,telling me is killing me automatically. its better i dont know abt it and continue to be happy.

After the babe puts to bed, do a dna sharp sharp.
Its now a new trend. office girls now do anything to trap their boss or a potential big boys. Who says she has not been bleeping other guys in same office,even gatemen .

if the dna comes out positive. You may decide to tell ur wife or still keep the secret.

na devil u dey invite small small
shhhhhhh!....the devil is sound asleep dnt wake her up plzz

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
SAMBARRY:
no o.atall.i no dey taya for pinshore o.infact get ready for more pinshores in 2015 and if possible videos wink

mama niyen
Owo mewa fun eyan kan
Buate!!! grin
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by meekhat: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
listen op, evil begets evil. Any attempt on your side to cover this evil may lead to more disaster. Please, i advise you not to consider abortion because that is murder which may also take the life of the lady and this will haunt you and your offspring especially if you lured the poor girl into this act. Find a way to let your wife know (may be through your pastor/Imam) or you may opt to sponsor the lady through delivery. Be strong my dear and face the consequence of your sin instead of committing more evil. Wisdom
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Humaam(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
also let one thing leads to another thing and do adult style and take ur responsibility....
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Lexusgs430: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
The same way you were brave enough to be promiscuous, and never gave your act of infidelity a second thought, in the same vain you would have to summon courage to tell your wife.
Do you have any kids with your wife? If yes, you are in the dog house, if not,..................
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
and no be say na even person when get mouth self. Na Errand girl o!

Chai cry

See as the guy fall hin own papa family hand cry
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by yemivictor: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
U said one thing led to another and you had adult things. When the thing was leading u where it was leading you, you did not tell us where u were heading to. Now that u have arrived, you are seeking our advice.

Na wa o! 114 likes and counting for judging someone asking for help/advice?
Little wonder Nigeria is the way it is...
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

Please help me out.

What is baffling about the issue naw? Your pour hot akamu for inside the bowl, no be belle remain to carry? cheesy

Guy, e don happen be say e don happen. Na wetin go come next go show you say women wicked. That belle go become blackmail belle. Na your wife I pity.

Any girl that says that she carry belle by mistake in this day and age is a Bleep.ing liar. She wanted to carry the belle. Or you think she wants to remain an Errand girl for life? She wan dey chop wetin ya madam for house dey chop naw cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op u knw wat?hr Is a solution to ur mischievous act......is either u allow another man to f¤ck ur wife for 5mins without using protection and wait for the result,after that, there ar two tinzzz involved,is either u ar happy or she is happy........or go to sambisa forest to bring back our girls. smiles...... If na me be ur wife hennn u go smell hell..........SMH
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sharon6:
It's guys like you that takes STDs and other serious diseases to their wife at home. You're not even remorse. What happened to using protection? Not only do you not respect your wife, you're also playing KITE with your life. See what 5mins of Enjoyment has caused you. What #30 condom could have prevented.
Anyways, do it like it's done in the movies.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
chai...op, did u hear that? U are not remorse. chai pej.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dandy1:
cry while telling her and don't forget to put the line "it's devil's handwork", often work like magic. Since devil won't be there to defend himself. LOl grin grin grin

Laff wan tear my blokos for here oo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai. Nairaland nor go kill person o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by selena(f): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
This one na GOBE..AYAKATA
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by anthoniaz(f): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Stories like this just make me weak.What does that girl have that's different from what your wife has.

I don't blame the op, I believe the girl was aware of his marital status before she gave in.

I just pity the wife.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
I could swear wit monkey nyash that this story is a made up.#justtobeonfp.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by tevinsolt: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sponsor her to go on a fuckacation for a week with any guy she wants.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by semitunde: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:

Please help me out.

Loool. Why does the place where you took your profile pic look soooo familiar ehn?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by mutter(f): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Invite her home and introduce her to your wife. BEfore you do that make sure you tell your wife and plead with her to be accomodating.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
U said one thing led to another and you had adult things. When the thing was leading u where it was leading you, you did not tell us where u were heading to. Now that u have arrived, you are seeking our advice.
grin grin grin hahahahaha !!!! Guy you are hilarious!!!!!!!

Op I'm so sorry for laughing biko! May God forgive you and help you out of this mess.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Bamz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
First of all, give your life to Christ and sincerely confess your sins. He'll welcome you with open arms.

You have to keep the baby, and your wife has to be aware. Pray God gives her the strength to bear the whole thing.

Pray God holds your marriage too.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by wunmi590(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:

Please help me out.

Wen u dey do am shey u tink say nah inside drainage u dey pour am?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by onadana: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2014
kissit led you without using a condom...surely...it led you more than once.That same led should lead you to tell your wife what you did
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 10, 2014
The OP has disappeared
Maybe the wife don give am otapiapia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.