Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (33903 Views)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by itohanmercy(f): 1:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Just tell her...but be ready to dance o! Buh sincerely y do u mean cheat on ur wives in d first place?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by unmask: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2014
You will use your mouth to tell her nah.... Except if she is deaf then you will use sign language

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Congratulations. Your wife deserves a better person smiley

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by satowind(m): 4:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Sharon6:
It's guys like you that takes STDs and other serious diseases to their wife at home. You're not even remorse. What happened to using protection? Not only do you not respect your wife, you're also playing KITE with your life. See what 5mins of Enjoyment has caused you. What #30 condom could have prevented.
Anyways, do it like it's done in the movies.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
We now know u sell std drugs. Hw many mins does ur boo stay?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by satowind(m): 4:48am On Dec 10, 2014
SAMBARRY:
this place is worth buying popcorn and parking to eat it grin
Wetin dis tin mean. We know u don't hv sense but don't make it public.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by monamie2(f): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2014
'one thing led to the other'........ it's better to tell your wife before she finds out herself.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Originalsly: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2014
i am confused here....girl helping you to buy things for the office on a daily basis?...girl doing adult things? ...is it really "one thing lead to another"?....or one time lead to another? You can kill the unborn (abortion)...you can kill the mother (murder)and therefore the unborn too..(both options blood will be on your hands)....you can just retell the errand girl story to your wife...I m sure she will understand ...Mr Player...now Mr. Clueless!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Mystery007(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2014
The same way u got her pregnant, dats d same way u shld tell your wife about it since u had no shame in having Extra-marital affairs. * in Mc Galaxy's Voice* '' if she open Her Leg for you, u go teach Her your language'' u don teach her nah.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Wisegeek01(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2014
He can say it like this"

*Honey I av a Surprise for you . ..
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by baybiemee: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2014
2cato:
All the posters above me esp the female ones are nothing but clowns dancing in the market square.
@op their is nothing wrong if you take her as ur second wife like a typical african man that is entitle to more than one wife. Ur wife cannot do anything only to cry and shout like a typical woman. Trust me she will not move out of the marriage.
Well spoken like the heartless fellow that you are. No regards whatsoever for the wife's feeling. You must be a monst.er

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Ologunjude(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Honey I mistakenly got someone pregnant. Or hey babe's, we are expecting another baby, lols.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by shegxi(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Segirl18:
Na....wa...to....u....o,...op..........guys...&...penetration...sha undecided
gringringringringringrin. We just love to conquer territory and have dominion ni sista, it is a divine mandate. LMAO!!!
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2014
CALL ME , WE WILL COME AND SETTLE IT
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Praise5: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2014
2cato:
All the posters above me esp the female ones are nothing but clowns dancing in the market square.
@op their is nothing wrong if you take her as ur second wife like a typical african man that is entitle to more than one wife. Ur wife cannot do anything only to cry and shout like a typical woman. Trust me she will not move out of the marriage.
Trust me, you're a disgrace to responsible men all over the world. You seem not to find anything wrong with adultery and its a shame.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by dmy(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Considering the OP's pedigree this is not a surprise.see his previous post below
bidex:
sexmate is better, i wount have to be heart broken or committed and get heart break
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by 5minsmadness: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Elcemento:
cheesy cheesy cheesy 5mins of madness...iseju marun!! Find a way to let ur wife know.The world wouldn't come to an end.]

angry
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by mediachirps(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2014
This your animalistic tendency has shown that you have no respect for your marriage.

1) Take full responsibility and break your marriage.

2) Terminate the pregnancy and face the wrought of God.

Choose carefully so that next time you'll know how to think with your brains and not with your dick.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Applaner: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

One thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy.

I'm confused here and don't know what to do.

Please help me out.

and u are not ashamed of yourself, to run package wit an errand girl.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2014
shegxi:
gringringringringringrin. We just love to conquer territory and have dominion ni sista, it is a divine mandate. LMAO!!!
......................................... grin grin...shegxi...hw..far?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Elcemento(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Bros, no vex say I mention ur moniker o. grin grin grin
5minsmadness:

angry
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by shegxi(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Segirl18:
......................................... grin grin...shegxi...hw..far?
madam......i dey were u leave me now....u just forget me. I hope u are doing veri well too sha?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by sonsolo(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2014
simplemach:
U said one thing led to another and you had adult things. When the thing was leading u where it was leading you, you did not tell us where u were heading to. Now that u have arrived, you are seeking our advice.
i hate you for making me laf
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Trendytessy(f): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=simplemach post=28719970]U said one thing led to another and you had adult things. When the thing was leading u where it was leading you, you did not tell us where u were heading to. Now that u have arrived, you are seeking our advice. [/quote

This is very funny. *ROTFL*
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by seeder21(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
browse am....lol
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by yinkablue(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
pls just go straight and tell her ( i mean ur wife ) but if u can then ask the girl wht she want but u let her know that she going to suffer for it
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Fourwinds: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
simplemach:
U said one thing led to another and you had adult things. When the thing was leading u where it was leading you, you did not tell us where u were heading to. Now that u have arrived, you are seeking our advice.
no kill me with laughter abeg. hmmmm. he enjoyed d thing alone e come want advise
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Janet101(f): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ops, how much is condom in ur area? So because of 5min enjoyment u want to destroy ur home,my own opinion don't tell ur wife, just tell d girl to remove d thing before it too late
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
satowind:

shiooor wink

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by SAMBARRY: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
satowind:

shiooorrr wink

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by SAMBARRY: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Zeemoor:
mama niyen
Owo mewa fun eyan kan
Buate!!! grin
wasere.odayan mo

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
shegxi:
madam......i dey were u leave me now....u just forget me. I hope u are doing veri well too sha?
...............................................Yes...o,....i....dey...where...u...sef...put...shay-girl
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by shegxi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Segirl18:
...............................................Yes...o,....i....dey...where...u...sef...put...shay-girl
hahahaha.......arabinrin, u are a comedian jare. Na school i put oluwaseun o, i hope she is stil dere o *winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.