Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (33908 Views)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by kennosklint(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op hw many wives king solomon marry So no complain hia oh
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na wa o. I'm just trying to imagine how your wife will feel hearing such a thing from you.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by cozy7(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

One thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy.

I'm confused here and don't know what to do.

Please help me out.
I I think d main problem is whether you've learnt your mistakes? If no, plz tell your wife, but if yes, then ask d girl if she's will to take it off. That's your 1st step. I'd advise u act fast.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Gendave: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Do one thing or anoder to d pregnancy too
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Babymama1:

Imagine
And he couldn't subtract 20 naira from the money he gave the messenger turned bed mate
Hez a goat jare don't mind him. When he was pouring the kunu inside he didn't know.
Olojukokoro. Olee. Oniranu. Onisina.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

It's 20naira.
......................................................... shocked..Sis,..i...hail...o

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
OP, stop hand wringing already jeez.

Tell your Wife what is up and let her make up her mind what she wants to do.

If she's agreeable then move on with your marriage and take care of the child. If she wants divorce then fine, see if the other girl is available or not.

Health is wealth don't let this kill you.

This has been going on with humans for ages. Also don't let moral emorons abuse you, they have worse in their closets.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by horluthorlar: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na wa ooo Wat kind of advice did u need here u impregnated another woman and u said u need advice here, op y did dis kind of topic make a front page. Mr man go sit down jhoor u dis unfaithful man....hisssssssssssssss
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Oya now. See where your konji land you now. Congrats bro. Come back when she delivers and when you finally break the news to your wife. *fujihouseofcommotion*
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=18pt]Blame it on Goodluck Jonathan

Eediot[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by lilprodigy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tell her ur dick was erect one day and a gal mistakenly fell on it...she is pregnant now...she will understand..trust me.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by ajimega: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
To have the mind to bleep d gal in the first plaace it took courage so the tell d result or outcome should also require courage MAN UP be couragous grin cheesy
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by severee(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

Please help me out.

Break it down to her like this:
Honey I've got good news and I've got bad news
Bad news:
I cheated on you and got a girl pregnant
Good news:
grin I was thinking about you the whole time
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by treasuress: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
*eating popcorn* and watching insults drop, nigga brace urself for it

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by 2cato: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The woman who marries you is cursed.
why na i don dey like you very much marry me and i promise to take care of you

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Thinkr(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sharon6:
It's guys like you that takes STDs and other serious diseases to their wife at home. You're not even remorse. What happened to using protection? Not only do you not respect your wife, you're also playing KITE with your life. See what 5mins of Enjoyment has caused you. What #30 condom could have prevented.
Anyways, do it like it's done in the movies.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
gold circle na 50naira now oh not 30naira. sad
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
why na i don dey like you very much marry me and i promise to take care of you

I can take care of myself. wink

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by assana: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eh norin do u ke,d way wey u carry d errand girl do adult tin na d same way u go use carry tel ur wife grin shikinah grin
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by treasuress: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
echobee:
Guy,u over over wicked grin grin grin.
Ops,as for me i no get advice to give u angry . Because,when u dey do the thing,e dey sweet u. So face d consequence angry
guys? must you generalise it? nor be just one person, nawa o
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by franugo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
prettyboi1:

I really cannot understand why some of you are just so judgemental. If you don't have anything to say to the OP more than you playing "holier-than-thou", jus cari ya leg waka na, e no hard.

1001 likes 4 u bro. Your comment is one of d VERY few sensible ones here. Some pple go just dey denge as if dem be st holy meanwhile na dem worse passcry we all know dt shii happens n he is definitely not the first guy 2 cheat on a woman, weda married or not, all na cheating!

@op, talk 2 d gal first. Does she want marriage
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by AdexOmoby(f): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis just like an office assistant.

Please help me out.

Haa, pardon me. I'd be a bit harsh!
What were you thinking when you were sleeping with her? Did you think you could ea your cake and have it?
Wu'd have to bear responsibilities for this your action, there is no two way about it!

How do you tell your wife? Better start begging and pleading with her before you start...to get her mind prepared.
Hmmmmm...ask for her sincere forgiveness before you start your story. If she's someone like me, I'd wanna know what I am forgiving you for before I do anyway...Tell her you are willing to take responsibility for your action and that you regret all that you have done.

What's her love labguage of apology? Tell her you are willing to restitute and make amends infact remain accountable to her for the rest of your life.

But then, after facing the 'battle' with your wife, what of the new baby and mother? What are your plans? I hope you have plans for both of them? Or what are you intending to do? Marry the new mother? Financially take care of the new baby until she's old enough? Pay off the new mother? Have this settled o.

I wish you had thought deep and long enough to consider al the future consequences of your act before doing what you did.

Just know however, that things may never remain the same again...trust is built, it would take time for her to forgive you! Also know that forgiveness doesn't automatically build trust. She'd need to rekindle and build the trust she has for you again. Don't expect her to instantly fogive and ttrust you again. Women are not wired this way.

Lastly, I pray for you that God would help you find around this mess. Even though you'd have to bear the consequences of your action, I pray for the strenght for you to go through this...and I pray for your wife, that she'd be given the grace to forgive and trust you again.

As for the new mother, I don't know what her intentios were when you both slept with eachother, but I pray that she would receive God's mercies and grace from God.

Don't give up bro, if you truly repent and turn away from your sins, God's more than willing to forgive you.
I'd be praying for you.

~Omoby.
My message is to bring hope to the hopeless.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by okotv(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

that was blunt

below the belt if you ask me

#butwhocares

#bringbackthegirls
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by skyprofm(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ask Jonathan, I'm sure okupe or clark should get back to u soon on what to do. You are a shame to married men. Bad egg

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
okotv:
that was blunt

below the belt if you ask me

#butwhocares

#bringbackthegirls

Below the belt? Why? shocked
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
OP pls try convince her of an abortion. Next time pls use prostitutes so this does not happen again.

1 Like

OP, are you sure the child is yours? Just saying ... You never know. undecided
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by 2cato: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

i know that you ar very hardworking person. I want you to be my missing please do not say no.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by okotv(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Below the belt? Why? shocked
it was blunt
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by treasuress: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
hope you dont have a crazy wife who can poison you and pls avoid eating her food for now
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:

Please help me out.

what makes you think your wife isn't on NL

well, just tell her cuz e don happen b say e don happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.