Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (33906 Views)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
No don't tell her she will kee u tongue
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
It is not a new thing since men like you started cheating... Tell her or she will hear from outside
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by jackymfon: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Poster u be mumu oh.. Are you sure you didn't rape that girl??
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by KingTom(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
jacabi:
When you dey kerewa, dribling and showing different skill, you con shoot and the ball con score, the girl's net con hold the ball, you then waka come here they find help. You for don remember say you get wife for house.
Sorry bros!
simplemach:
U said one thing led to another and you had adult things. When the thing was leading u where it was leading you, you did not tell us where u were heading to. Now that u have arrived, you are seeking our advice.
These boys don high! grin grin grin OP over to you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by saintneo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
wifey, you've got competition.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Burger01(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ogbeni Op, why? Why those small babes that can't even stand up to your wife at home? And if you must play around haven't ya heard of condom? OK, the deed is done. Sit ya wife down and confess to her. Period. angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by akpanikpe(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
U collect help wen u dey do the thing wit the girl?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by bosun11(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
if ya preek was strong enough to enter the location..then summon up courage and tell ya wife and whatever you get....deal with it!!!!

"condom wey be 30 naira..highest 200, u no buy..u com score goal finish...you dey seek for advice...dude dance to the music "!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Cutest9gerian(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chai! Condom is just 30 Naira!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by bosun11(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
akpanikpe:
U collect help wen u dey do the thing wit the girl?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Just open your mouth and say it the way it is...
When your wife react, keep mute..
T he anger of a woman, you can't tame..

A beautiful mirror when broken, becomes a dangerous weapon...

Any thing your eyes see, take am like that..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by NairaFeast(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
U said one thing led to another and you had adult things. When the thing was leading u where it was leading you, you did not tell us where u were heading to. Now that u have arrived, you are seeking our advice.
lol

you said it all

Next! angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by makzeze: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Just marry her as your second wife. Period!
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis just like an office assistant.

One thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy.

I'm confused here and don't know what to do.

Please help me out.

[size=18pt]
* waka*[/size]

A 2006 nairaland member for that matter
They don't sell rubber in your area?
You don't even love your life,how can you love a wife?
I hope she has enough sense to test herself for diseases after the initial shock wears off

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by eaglebride(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
If he had the gut to do it, then he should be man enough to tell the wife not minding the cost. That is true confession. Until that is done God cannot hear his prayers because the sin was primarily committed against the wife not God. After telling the wife he can now go to God.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by chinnelle(f): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
shocked
See gobe!
Ayakata!
Original gobe
See you see wahala eeeeeee grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Cutest9gerian:
Chai! Condom is just 30 Naira!!!
It's 20naira.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by chimerase2: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
There is different btw problem palavar and predicament
If ur wife get belle dats problem and if ur babe get belle dat is palavar but if ur wife and ur babe get belle ma broda dat is predicament grin
Sorri ur own dn be tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by okotv(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
eleyi gidi gan
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
simple

man: honey

wife: yes darl

man: i hav sumfin tu tel usad

wife: go ahead darlsmiley

man: i ve fvckd and impregnated a b*tch outside.. .pls frgv me

wife: aite darl...next tym fvck wid caution ok??

man: yes ma luv cheesy
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na....wa...to....u....o,...op..........guys...&...penetration...sha undecided
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by ajimega: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
can u for once in your life be nice
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by paycash: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bull sheet.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nadamwa(f): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=2cato post=28720378]All the posters above me esp the female ones are nothing but clowns dancing in the market square.
@op their is nothing wrong if you take her as ur second wife like a typical african man that is entitle to more than one wife. Ur wife cannot do anything only to cry and shout like a typical woman. Trust me she will not move out of the marriage.

May God purnish the head you used to think up this nonsense you posted

15 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sharon6:
It's guys like you that takes STDs and other serious diseases to their wife at home. You're not even remorse. What happened to using protection? Not only do you not respect your wife, you're also playing KITE with your life. See what 5mins of Enjoyment has caused you. What #30 condom could have prevented.
Anyways, do it like it's done in the movies.

Tah, I heard gold circle is #40, not 30#. A whole #10 difference grin tongue
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

It's 20naira.

Imagine
And he couldn't subtract 20 naira from the money he gave the messenger turned bed mate

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by TonYzeallY(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op if say no bee France weh i de, i for tear u hot slap...mek i hear say u abort dat baby...as for d wife,take heart na so women here in France de do.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by opeyemikara(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bros nah only u waka come o grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by fredoooooo: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
echobee:
Guy,u over over wicked grin grin grin.
Ops,as for me i no get advice to give u angry . Because,when u dey do the thing,e dey sweet u. So face d consequence angry

Echobee !!!!!!!! grin
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
All the posters above me esp the female ones are nothing but clowns dancing in the market square.
@op their is nothing wrong if you take her as ur second wife like a typical african man that is entitle to more than one wife. Ur wife cannot do anything only to cry and shout like a typical woman. Trust me she will not move out of the marriage.

The woman who marries you is cursed.

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Sarhamsyn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
tell her it is the work of the Devil.... #Shikina! winktell her it is the work of the Devil.... #Shikina!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.