Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother (28533 Views)

Challenges Of A Single Mother / Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
great! great!! great!!!
Kudos to the Starter of this thread, the organisers, donors & of course seun /nairaland
Thank you all and may God bless you all and meet you all at your various points of need.
God bless you may seem a very simple prayer, but it isnt and you will experience Gods blessings Amen

To all the sngle mothers, thought it may be challenging now, my prayer is that you will always have cause to smile over your children. This is just a phase and your children will soar by the Grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by jaybee3(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
chaircover:
great! great!! great!!!
Kudos to the Starter of this thread, the organisers, donors & of course seun /nairaland
Thank you all and may God bless you all and meet you all at your various points of need.
God bless you may seem a very simple prayer, but it isnt and you will experience Gods blessings Amen

To all the sngle mothers, thought it may be challenging now, my prayer is that you will always have cause to smile over your children. This is just a phase and your children will soar by the Grace of God
Sheercover
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
jaybee3:

Sheercover

U mean siacofa . . .Butter Ibadan boy tongue
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by ladynice: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
may God bless each & every 1 of u dat have contributed both im kind ir cash d gud Lord wil reward. u al @ Aisha may God increase u in al aspect

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

No wahala sir
My regards to the family also

grin

Still waiting for details, Christmas is almost here oh grin
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Still waiting for details, Christmas is almost here oh grin

The individual is undergoing verification
If she sends the final requirements today
The matter can be resolved this week
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Fhemmmy: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

The individual is undergoing verification
If she sends the final requirements today
The matter can be resolved this week

Ok, my Chairman at the top
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by jumbotron: 5:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Aisha2, God bless you. You are a great woman. All the donors, God increase you. Pickabeau...I dey forever sing this young man praise. To the people that feel by helping a single mother you are encouraging single parenting...it is ok, that your high horse you are sitting on...enjoy it while it lasts grin You that is the only child of God and has never derailed, kudos to you. God's grace will continue to help the women and men who have buckled down to raise their children despite judgment, as long as you are right with God, brush off the mockers. People like that feel their own sins are smaller than yours,no worry...God has a beautiful way of pinning their mouths closed. wink

Merry Christmas and may you experience the love of Christ during this wonderful season.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by kelechiMarie(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aisha2 and the other donors,God bless you for this kind gesture.As you help bring smiles to people's faces (this is what christmas truly is/should be)God will also multiply your blessings and enrich youkiss
wish i could give sef

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Babacele: 3:46am On Dec 24, 2014
aisha2:

You are right so many single mothers had to drop out of school to have their kids.
The essay is removed as a requirement.

So sorry sister, who is ill? May God heal the person totally amen. Thank you for replying. Madamhisponkolo please can you help?
I actually shed tears when Aisha said so many single mother drop out of school and that she is removing the essay part. Like a hot knife passing through butter, you melt my zuchi'a (heart)! hmmm! just imagine this dunia(world) without women - MG Chitkara says "In fact whatever is beautiful, whatever is lovable, whatever is grand and great and colourful is feminine in its substance and spirit. And if God were to come down into earth,it is always by and through a woman. Therefore, the women are the embodiments of all that is tender, sweet, graceful, beautiful and compassionate." Dear mamas.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014

A challenge was made and it was taken up.
Two of our dear brothers have been able to support the lady who applied last.

They say he or she who laughs last laughs best.
It started with a seed for one person and t last count we have 7 beneficiaries.

The recent beneficiary is Seun A******

A transfer of 20,000 has been made to her account.

As a reminder the beneficiaries will still need support in the new year so as anyone is led to support them in any capacity, they will appreciate your assistance
Happy Holidays

Fhemmmy:

Jaybee3 . . . . I challenge you to add something to the 10,000 Naira for the 7th woman . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy Else, i know where and how to get you oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER'' / Babies Switched At Birth / 14-year-old Girl Mauled To Death By Dogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.