Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother (28530 Views)

Challenges Of A Single Mother / Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2014
aisha2:
Thank You Mods for acting speedily, thank you Pickabeau

Good to see
Modify your original post and keep spaces

The survey link is not clickable in your original post
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Splendblex(f): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Very nice I tell ya! God bless you auntymi
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

Good to see
Modify your original post and keep spaces
The survey link is not clickable in your original post
Thank you done that
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2014
aisha2:

Thank you done that

Good

So all that remains are for responses n the judges

You may be surprised more people will add into the prize money based on how it goes.
Someone has already added airtime
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
No responses so far

aisha2

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FR5F6F9

Thanks a little tied now will ask mods to put on front page so more people can be aware
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2014
ok..

it is well

The Lord is your strength
aisha2:

Thanks a little tied now will ask mods to put on front page so more people can be aware
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2014
aisha2
we have the first response
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Nice one aisha.

Why not extend the days. I Just saw this, and you know single mothers dont have much time for extra activity like nairaland. Give them more days to respond or you give to first come first serve.

Nice one pickabeau.
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
aisha2
we have the first response

Hurray.
Chillisauce:
Nice one aisha.
Why not extend the days. I Just saw this, and you know single mothers dont have much time for extra activity like nairaland. Give them more days to respond or you give to first come first serve.
Nice one pickabeau.

Pickabeau what do you think about this? Should we wait till the end of the day and see how it goes first?
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2014
its ok...
its your call
The survey can be open for as long as you want now as i did not set a limit

aisha2:

Hurray.

Pickabeau what do you think about this? Should we wait till the end of the day and see how it goes first?
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
its ok...
its your call
The survey can be open for as long as you want now as i did not set a limit
Okay end of the day when I settle will beg mods if they move it to front page we can extend for a couple if days
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2014
no problem

anything from 10 - 20 responses and/or 5 days is ok
aisha2:

Okay end of the day when I settle will beg mods if they move it to front page we can extend for a couple if days
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Hi Aisha,
Would like to support your cause with 10k.
If it's okay,i'd like to have an account number to pay into.
Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
no problem
anything from 10 - 20 responses and/or 5 days is ok

5 days is too close to Christmas oh, things for don cost then
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Madampinkolo:
Hi Aisha,
Would like to support your cause with 10k.
If it's okay,i'd like to have an account number to pay into.
Cheers

Dancing azonto. God bless you ohhhhhhh

Please send a mail to aishagift@outlook.com or can pickabeau help us collate the funds?
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
aisha2:

5 days is too close to Christmas oh, things for don cost then

Ok ... u have a point there... so maybe the thing can close on Sunday
No matter the number of responses
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
no me i am not good with money ooo...lol

You handle the funds... grin
aisha2:

Dancing azonto. God bless you ohhhhhhh

Please send a mail to aishagift@outlook.com or can pickabeau help us collate the funds?
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

Ok ... u have a point there... so maybe the thing can close on Sunday
No matter the number of responses

Sunday is great so the winner can get the money monday and wrappers will be recieved hopefully by Wednesday if the winner is not in Abuja
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
no me i am not good with money ooo...lol

You handle the funds... grin

Thank you
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
ok..no problem
just one response so far

I should have put location on the survey

Anyhow that can be gotten by email

aisha2:

Sunday is great so the winner can get the money monday and wrappers will be recieved hopefully by Wednesday if the winner is not in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by lovingmum(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
may God bless you more for helping others.@aisha2 and pickabeau1
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by jaybee3(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
How many entries to date?
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
jaybee3:
How many entries to date?

4 respondents however one survey was filled twice thus 3 so far
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by jaybee3(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

4 so far
Can they not all go home as winners cos in actual sense they are all winners by default.

It ain't easy being a single parent and all hardworking single mum should be celebrated sorta

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by SAMBARRY: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
coogar:

true that!

sambarry, won't you come & apply for this scheme? you are very qualified & this money will buy you a 50kg bag of rice for christmas. grin
no thank you. It's for less privileged single mom's . let's give them a chance smiley

aisha great move . I'm proud of you wink
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
jaybee3:

Can they not all go home as winners cos in actual sense they are all winners by default.

It ain't easy being a single parent and all hardworking single mum should be celebrated sorta

You are right
If the pool was big enough that will be enough

The original sponsor has pledged 20k
Someone has pledged 10k
Another airtime

Maybe we will get more sponsors before the close on Saturday
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by jaybee3(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

You are right
If the pool was big enough that will be enough

The original sponsor has pledged 20k
Someone has pledged 10k
Another airtime

Maybe we will get more sponsors before the close on Saturday
I will keep monitoring
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
jaybee3:

I will keep monitoring

ok... lets see how it goes
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
aisha2:

Thank you very much bless you.
Its been 24 hours no response I guess its a busy season please will do the honors supportes by Cococandy if ahe agrees?
Thank you again in advance
Sorry I saw this late.
I guess you don't need me anymore
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
u are needed as there is still no judge

i am just collating responses

if u are interested.. provide an email
cococandy:

Sorry I saw this late.
I guess you don't need me anymore
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
u are needed as there is still no judge

i am just collating responses

if u are interested.. provide an email
i would like to but I may(most likely) not be online when you guys need me. Won't like to disappoint you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER'' / Babies Switched At Birth / 14-year-old Girl Mauled To Death By Dogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.