Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother (28523 Views)

Challenges Of A Single Mother / Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by sunnshyn(f): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
God bless you Aisha!!
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by aghaibiam(f): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
I have a sister in law who is a single mother .she has a first degree in maths and computer science .infact a second class upper. Fell in love and got pregnant for guy who had promised her marriage.the baby came and it has genotype SS,.the boy is 4 years now but she teaches in the school in the village,the baby's dad has moved on with his life.with frequent crisis her salary is hardly enough.we help out whenever we have extra but if she can get a surprise gift well...I don't know if she's a nairalander.the money can help her get the drugs she gives her son every month to reduce his crisis.can I fill a survey for her?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Youngpo413: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Verification is ongoing

We have five verification responses now with two left
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2014
aisha2:

Praise the Lord. This is full Sunday service lol.
God will keep lifting you higher and higher. It can only get better, the kind of things I have battled and still battle leave doctors in shock and confusion.

He who gives to the poor lends to the lord, imagine God owing me lol when its time to pay back chai. God is wonderful serving God is beautiful. The best part is whatever you go through sickness loss or pain God is always there by your side. Some times I give up but God always says different. Please no matter what never ever ever ever stop giving. The benefits ehnn

Someone I had not heard from since 2012 after school, she is like a big aunt to me when I was in school, just called me out of the blue about 15 minutes before making this post saying she need money to attend an interview in Abuja from Warri as they are about to convert them to permanent staff.

You know one of those things you do on your likely last hope--Let me just try this person.

By God's grace... I told her not to worry and that once I get out of bed, I will drop it in her account.

I have been favoured a lot of times and why shouldn't I be someone's favour?

After my mum died... We crashed completely to the ground. But God used people help me return to school after 2 years of sitting at home.

God has used people to secure certain positions for me... But just being delayed for reasons beyond me. But I have committed that to God's hand already.

I am favoured... And everything I have enjoyed this year is by God's grace, favour and blessing Not by my intelligence, smartness or hardwork.

God is Good... All The Time. He put the songs of praise in the heart mine... God is Good... All the time--Don Moen! cool
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Update
We have six verification responses now and are waiting for the last response

Either way the program will be rounded off today and beneficiaries announced

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by edwife(f): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please Aisha2 check your mail,i need a very important information.....
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
2sExy1:
Someone I had not heard from since 2012 after school, she is like a big aunt to me when I was in school, just called me out of the blue about 15 minutes before making this post saying she need money to attend an interview in Abuja from Warri as they are about to convert them to permanent staff.
You know one of those things you do on your likely last hope--Let me just try this person.
By God's grace... I told her not to worry and that once I get out of bed, I will drop it in her account.
I have been favoured a lot of times and why shouldn't I be someone's favour?
After my mum died... We crashed completely to the ground. But God used people help me return to school after 2 years of sitting at home.
God has used people to secure certain positions for me... But just being delayed for reasons beyond me. But I have committed that to God's hand already.
I am favoured... And everything I have enjoyed this year is by God's grace, favour and blessing Not by my intelligence, smartness or hardwork.
God is Good... All The Time. He put the songs of praise in the heart mine... God is Good... All the time--Don Moen! cool

More and more doors will open in Jesus name.

edwife:
Please Aisha2 check your mail,i need a very important information.....

Sent a reply, so sorry for the delay
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Update

The competition has been finalised and mails have been sent to applicants to know their account numbers and how they want their name to be displayed.

We had seven respondents but only six were verified

Aisha2 will paste their names once the transfers are made.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Results :
This started with just N20,000 for one single mother but like bread cast upon waters God has used wonderful family section members to multiply it.

We had N145,000 to give out and 1500 recharge card, 7 single mothers applied, 6 were able to meet the deadline of submission of verification documents, one was not able to meet the deadline a day after it closed.

The first single mother who we felt had the most need got N 35000, second got 30000 and the rest N 20000.

Before I post the names of beneficiaries, I want to specially thank Pickabeau who did 80 percent of the work on this project. Started the survey, compiled the results and mailed the recipients. I Also thank Judge Cococandy who interviewed recipients and made great recommendations. Judge Jaybee who spent days and nights helping to review and verify the applications God bless you.

God will bless and reward you both.
I want to thank all the donors;

1. Madamhisponkolo sent 10,000
2. R231 sent 10000
3. Edwife sent 10000
4. f4flakes sent in N5000.
5. A brother and his wife who chose to be anonymous each gave N 30000, this brother sha, only God will bless his work on this post
6. Jaybee sent in N20000 through Pickabeau.
7. I raised my donation from the initial N20000 to N30000.
8. Dataplus87 also pledged to support the winner with N2000 airtime.

The beneficiaries are;
1. Habeebat Salmon N 35000 ( I have done the transfer and it should reflect in her account any minute from now)

2. Lovingmum; N30000 ( I have also done her transfer but being its an inter bank transfer she should recieve it before the end of the day)

For the remaining 4, Pickabeau will do a transfer of N 20, 000 each by tomorrow.

3. Deylookme N 20,000
4. M*** A********
5. Okogun
6. T**** O******

God bless all who participated. God reward all the donors generously.

Make una help me thank Pickabeau I couldnt have done 1/10th of this without him

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Kimoni: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pickabeau, thank you oooo, for ur work on this thread and the .... lipsrsealed

And thanks to all the donors. God bless and reward you all...Amen

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
aisha2:
Results :
This started with just N20,000 for one single mother but like bread cast upon waters God has used wonderful family section members to multiply it.

We had N145,000 to give out and 1500 recharge card, 7 single mothers applied, 6 were able to meet the deadline of submission of verification documents, one was not able to meet the deadline a day after it closed.

The first single mother who we felt had the most need got N 35000, second got 30000 and the rest N 20000.

Before I post the names of beneficiaries, I want to specially thank Pickabeau who did 80 percent of the work on this project. Started the survey, compiled the results and mailed the recipients. I Also thank Judge Cococandy who interviewed recipients and made great recommendations. Judge Jaybee who spent days and nights helping to review and verify the applications God bless you.

God will bless and reward you both.
I want to thank all the donors;

1. Madamhisponkolo sent 10,000
2. R231 sent 10000
3. Edwife sent 10000
4. f4flakes sent in N5000.
5. A brother and his wife who chose to be anonymous each gave N 30000, this brother sha, only God will bless his work on this post
6. Jaybee sent in N20000 through Pickabeau.
7. I raised my donation from the initial N20000 to N30000.
8. Dataplus87 also pledged to support the winner with N2000 airtime.

The beneficiaries are;
1. Habeebat Salmon N 35000 ( I have done the transfer and it should reflect in her account any minute from now)

2. Lovingmum; N30000 ( I have also done her transfer but being its an inter bank transfer she should recieve it before the end of the day)

For the remaining 4, Pickabeau will do a transfer of N 20, 000 each by tomorrow.

3. Deylookme N 20,000
4. M*** A********
5. Okogun
6. T**** O******

God bless all who participated. God reward all the donors generously.

Make una help me thank Pickabeau I couldnt have done 1/10th of this without him
.the money u are sharing,diaris god o!.well,GOD bless d contributors & d lady who initiated this cos seriously,ds is d first time i am seeing this...congrats to all d single mum who benefitted but wait a minute,there shld be something for d "single dads" too o!b4 i stage a protest & i have 3boys i care for(*winks*)...lol.just passingby anyway...thumbsup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin cheesy grin

Equality
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
[b]Was watching while sitting on the fence, i love what this thread has done, great and God will continue to bless you all . . . Nothing made a mother happy than to be able to provide for her kids during this holiday and giving season . . . .

I once heard of a story of a mother that had nothing to offer her kids and they were hungry, crying and asking the MOTHER, mom, what are we gonna eat
The mother while not sure of what else to do, she put stones and rocks in a pot and PRETEND to be cooking something for the kids till they all fell asleep, now the question is - will that trick work the following morning?

In lieu of this, i hereby nominate Jaybee3 of NL to please look into the case of the woman that was not able to meet the deadline on behalf of Aisha2 and the group of great women of this house, i am not trying to underestimate the timeline, but PLEASE let us look into it, and on behald of Fhemmmy Motos, 10,000 Naira will be donated to such woman, she will be penalized for 10,000 Naira and instead of 20,000 Naira, 10,000 Naira will be paid to her thru same wallet that is paying all the money.

Please, if you dont mind - let someone move this motion and lemme know where to send the money . . . Thanks once again for a great deed.

Jaybee3 . . . . I challenge you to add something to the 10,000 Naira for the 7th woman . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy Else, i know where and how to get you oh[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by shrekandfiona: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
pickabeau1:
grin cheesy grin

Equality
May God Almighty bless you abundantly. People like you, Aisha2 and all givers are meant to be celebrated. You will never lack. Divine health and wealth are my wishes for you all.

I gave anonymously recently and God blessed me with a job I never applied for. Indeed givers never lack. I celebrate you pickabeau

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by jaybee3(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fhemmmy:
[b]Was watching while sitting on the fence, i love what this thread has done, great and God will continue to bless you all . . . Nothing made a mother happy than to be able to provide for her kids during this holiday and giving season . . . .

I once heard of a story of a mother that had nothing to offer her kids and they were hungry, crying and asking the MOTHER, mom, what are we gonna eat
The mother while not sure of what else to do, she put stones and rocks in a pot and PRETEND to be cooking something for the kids till they all fell asleep, now the question is - will that trick work the following morning?

In lieu of this, i hereby nominate Jaybee3 of NL to please look into the case of the woman that was not able to meet the deadline on behalf of Aisha2 and the group of great women of this house, i am not trying to underestimate the timeline, but PLEASE let us look into it, and on behald of Fhemmmy Motos, 10,000 Naira will be donated to such woman, she will be penalized for 10,000 Naira and instead of 20,000 Naira, 10,000 Naira will be paid to her thru same wallet that is paying all the money.

Please, if you dont mind - let someone move this motion and lemme know where to send the money . . . Thanks once again for a great deed.

Jaybee3 . . . . I challenge you to add something to the 10,000 Naira for the 7th woman . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy Else, i know where and how to get you oh[/b]
Challenge accepted. I was brought up by a single mother and though I was privileged not to have experienced the financial impact of not having a father around but I do know what these hard working mothers go through to put food on the table.

Oga pickabeau1 let’s make it happen for entry 7

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
jaybee3:

Challenge accepted. I was brought up by a single mother and though I was privileged not to have experienced the financial impact of not having a father around but I do know what these hard working mothers go through to put food on the table.
Oga pickabeu let’s make it happen for entry 7

Though brought up with mother and father around, but most Nigerian father are never around or there for the kids it is always Mother, and i have sworn never to see a mother go through pain, so my Chairman, thanks for this and God will continue to bless us all.... please lemme know where to send my window's mite and will be done today or tomorrow at the latest based on banking hours by my partner in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Chai chai God bless you. Get in touch with Pickabeau he gas the details
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
aisha2:

Chai chai God bless you. Get in touch with Pickabeau he gas the details

Thanks for not turning me down - You are a blessing to your generation . . . . Chairman Pickabeau1, please mail me information to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . Your great work on all these thread are not unnoticed oh
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by okotv(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
thank you to the sponsors....you guys rock
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by spicy244(f): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mah prayer for the iniator, the judges and also the donors is that the good Lord will continue to bless them and enrich their pocket. They will neva lack.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by ladygogo: 3:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Aisha well done! May God continue to bless you. Amen.
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
All transfers done and acknowledgement emails sent to the four recipients

Verification ongoing with the last applicant
This may be concluded next week

Thanks to the judges,the sponsor and the co sponsors who made this possible.

As a reminder the beneficiaries will still need support in the new year so as anyone is led to support them in any capacity, they will appreciate your assistance

Happy Holidays

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
@pickabeau1....big kudos to you and the entire team involved in these charitable venture, more grace and blessings to you all............ kiss
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice one to all donors and beneficiaries.

Nice project.

Pickabeau is being useful . That's great. 2015 gonna be great. smiley thanks yall for the wonderful job.

E remain crack house and his smelly kitty Kat gangs spamming the forum .
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
pickabeau1:
All transfers done and acknowledgement emails sent to the four recipients
Verification ongoing with the last applicant
This may be concluded next week
Thanks to the judges,the sponsor and the co sponsors who made this possible.
As a reminder the beneficiaries will still need support in the new year so as anyone is led to support them in any capacity, they will appreciate your assistance
Happy Holidays

Thank you and stay blessed.
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by deylookme: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
U

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by spicy244(f): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thanks to everybody that contributed to this project. Its only God that can reward you.

God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for not turning me down - You are a blessing to your generation . . . . Chairman Pickabeau1, please mail me information to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . Your great work on all these thread are not unnoticed oh

Oga mi
I hail o

How family
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

Oga mi
I hail o

How family

Na me hail pass oh . . . Anything for the boys? I will be in an all day meeting so if you dont mind, please send the information to Jaybee3 and he knows how to get hold of me, even in my hiding moment . . . . Lol, i wanna take care of this quick and get it over with..... I a expecting my Christmas gift too oh
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Na me hail pass oh . . . Anything for the boys? I will be in an all day meeting so if you dont mind, please send the information to Jaybee3 and he knows how to get hold of me, even in my hiding moment . . . . Lol, i wanna take care of this quick and get it over with..... I a expecting my Christmas gift too oh

No wahala sir
My regards to the family also

grin
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

No wahala sir
My regards to the family also

grin

Thanks bro......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 / In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER'' / Babies Switched At Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.