Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. (102805 Views)

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by emitheo(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
kinwayne:
Episode 26.

Emma waited for me while I hurriedly entered the bathroom and took a quick shower, came out as I creamed, powdered, wore my body perfume and clothes, and then finally taking a glance at my fine boy face in the mirror before joining Emma and off we went.

Time check. 8am.

We bounced into campus as if our father was the vice chancellor, probably because our lectures that day was scheduled to start from 9am.

At the school's main gate, A couple of handshakes from our guys and a bunch of hugs also from the female foes we met at the gate and we were done with the morning pleasantries.

Emma and I briskly walked away from the gate as we approached the school's senate building located besides a round about.

We then passed the famous Queen Amina hall and was heading to the faculty of science when Emma realised he had'nt photocopied some important documents which he would submit in his department. He pleaded I followed him which I declined, with the excuse that I had something important to do in my department before lectures started but he was insistent, giving me no other option.

We took a turn to our left and entered 'Evolution Cafe' which was located inside the school's social centre. And that was when he saw her.

We had entered the cyber cafe recklessly without taking a mental note of the people present, so that just incase we needed to dodge from someone, it would have been easy.

The sales person had already started attending to Emma's documents when Bella walked up to Emma with anger in her eyes.

Bella was a pretty tall chocolate skinned lady who Emma woed some months ago with intentions of her just being a one time thing. He had stopped calling and texting her immediately he got what he wanted from her and that was what broke the poor girls heart.

The moment Emma saw her, he fidgeted spontaneously with fright while I codedly stepped back a bit. I could see rage in her eyes and anger at Emma for dumping her for no reason.

'Emma! How could you?' Bella began. 'How could you treat me this way, I loved you but you took me worse than a street harlot' She added with her eyes already clouded with bubbles of tears waiting to burst out.

Emma just stood there looking directly at her with his mouth shut as if she wasn't talking to him.

'Emma! Please I just need you to tell me the truth, Ever since you slept with me, you've been acting totally strange. You don't call me, text me, pick my calls or even reply my messages, please in any way I offended you, please forgive me' She pleaded and dropped to her kneels holding the bottom of Emma trousers.

By this time, a crowd had formed as they stared at Emma and Bella who didn't bother about them as she continued in her pleas. Honestly, I can't remember the last time a Nigerian girl drop to her kneels and beg a broke ass nigga who logically didn't have anything good to offer her. It totally seemed like I was watching nollywood, cuz its only there that this type of episode happens.

Emma who had been mute all along opened his mouth to talk with a naughty grin plastered on his face.

He smiled, used his right hand and lifted up the face of the downcast Bella who was weeping her eyes out. Sincerely, I felt for this girl.

'Bella stop acting immature, I see no reason for this catastrophic scene you're displaying' Emma said plainly with no sign of remorse.

'Please just tell me why you wouldn't pick my calls, reply my messages or even call me, is that how heartless you are?' Bella responded with her head still bowed in tears.

Emma looked at her and asked.
'You want to know why I don't call you or pick your calls?'

She replied with a nod.

Emma continued without remorse or thinking whether what he was about saying might break the girl's heart further.

'Have you ever seen a president campaigning after winning an election?' Emma spoke out.

What he just said took everyone by suprise including me. He was supposed to be consoling or playing along with the poor girl but instead he chose to hurt her more. The window of tears were open as Bella cried even louder.

I became enraged and angered at Emma, who was just smiling unremorsefully. How could he treat a girl who has ignored everyone and pride just to show him her true love in such way?

I moved closer to him and shoved him a punch in the face. He was startled. He didn't think I could be against him but I was. I was ready to fight for the sake of Bella.

Onlookers were having a field time as evolution cafe was filled.

Emma looked at me with uncertainty to confirm whether the punch was just a farcass but I interpreted it for him by decking him with another sizzling uppercut. Everyone was surprised. No one expected to ever see I and Emma fighting, but I had no option. I had to treat his f'up and tell him physically that he did real bad in embarrassing Bella in that way.

I moved closer to Emma who by now realised I wasn't joking.

Unknown to me, my single act of selflessness had won the heart of someone.
up! up!! up!!! kinwayne.
Guy,u 3much..still remain ur number 1 fan
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kwencypresh(f): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2015
ok .................i wont say anytin
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Hello guys, I want to thank y'all for your goodwords and corrections you've rendered in making me be the writer I have become, they have really been a source of encouragement to me... Thanx once again.

I had posted before now the award in which I was nominated on, that is THE BEST NEWCOMER AWARD, now am pleading and calling on y'all... If you feel am the best newcomer this month, kindly vote for me for the award, if otherwise, I beg that you vote for the other nominees so as to encourage we the upcoming writers find our stand in the literature section.

Please and please friends, today is the last day for the voting exercise and your vote counts. Kindly click on this link to vote me as the best new comer. Thanx. https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/42#29685014.

Voting ends today friends, please all your votes counts, go into that thread and vote, vote and vote.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2015
kinwayne:
Hello guys, I want to thank y'all for your goodwords and corrections you've rendered in making me be the writer I have become, they have really been a source of encouragement to me... Thanx once again.

I had posted before now the award in which I was nominated on, that is THE BEST NEWCOMER AWARD, now am pleading and calling on y'all... If you feel am the best newcomer this month, kindly vote for me for the award, if otherwise, I beg that you vote for the other nominees so as to encourage we the upcoming writers find our stand in the literature section.

Please and please friends, today is the last day for the voting exercise and your vote counts. Kindly click on this link to vote me as the best new comer. Thanx. https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/42#29685014.

Voting ends today friends, please all your votes counts, go into that thread and vote, vote and vote.

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kwencypresh(f): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
i will only vote for u if u promise to update

m serious
plsssssssss embarassed
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Chrisx1x(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
kwencypresh:

i will only vote for u if u promise to update

m serious
plsssssssss embarassed
he is a student.hope u knw wat that means?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Mate77(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Love ur story and i promise to vote for you
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by stuff46(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=stuff46 post=30239682][/quote]

this is serious bro.. We've heard you and have taken this into consideration.

Sorry fans, but It seems I would have to put this story on hold till when the time is appropriate to continue..
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fatalveli(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Actually, the writers will have to suspend their works here on NL temporarily, or maybe permanently because our stories are being plagiarised and these plagiarist are making money from it, via their blogs and facebook pages while we are always trying so hard to satisfy our reader. These plagiarist do not even have to go through any stress at all, the just copy it and paste it on their thread, what rubbish, they will even claim they are the owner.

@Op imagine going to a market one day and you saw your story already published in a book and it's sold for 15/20k, you opened it and saw one weird name as the author, I'm very sure you will almost run mad with anger. So I'll urge all writer to suspend their work in here for the time, till this issue is resolved. Thanks
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Fatalveli.. I understand you bro... Stuff46, please i would be needing ur help in that ebook stuff... Pls gimme ur whatsapp number or take mine 08114957127 thanx
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Mate77(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
I cant wait for more up date pls pls

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by ubjunior10(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
I Guess No More Updates Then sad
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by saragujay(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
this writer kinwayne us just lazy if u want to update u better update who will want to steal ur story when u don't even update regularly but u can ask us to vote for u as best newcomer.mtcchhheeeew

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by coolcacuz: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2015
In peter griffin's voice" I'm beginning too loose intrest"
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by stuff46(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
saragujay(m) It just that you don't kn6w the feelinq when you see someone draging ownership for your hard earned stress. I guess you haven't really ventured on something reasonable with your life that's why you have mouth to address him lazy. The normination that and winninq that he won were acknoledgement from a source that wants to help. Am not even sure if you voted for him.

Get it into your blocked skull that he is not payed for whatever service or knowledge he post here. Leave him to do what so ever pleases him.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by ethereal(f): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2015
stuff46:
saragujay(m) It just that you don't kn6w the feelinq when you see someone draging ownership for your hard earned stress. I guess you haven't really ventured on something reasonable with your life that's why you have mouth to address him lazy. The normination that and winninq that he won were acknoledgement from a source that wants to help. Am not even sure if you voted for him.
Word

Get it into your blocked skull that he is not payed for whatever service or knowledge he post here. Leave him to do what so ever pleases him.
Word!!!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Congrats dear writers of Nairaland.

Copy has been disabled. I usually highlight text on each story i'm reading while scrolling down so i can know which line i was reading last. However, i came back to this thread after 2weeks and saw the protest on plagiarism.

Please be informed that copy and paste has been disabled. you can try it now and confirm.

Kinwayne, you may continue with your story. kudos to Seun.

cc stuff46 fatalveli Dyoungstar

take note!!!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fatalveli(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Iluv:

Copy has been disabled. I usually highlight text on each story i'm reading while scrolling down so i can know which line i was reading last. However, i came back to this thread after 2weeks and saw the protest on plagiarism.

Please be informed that copy and paste has been disabled. you can try it now and confirm.

Kinwayne, you may continue with your story. kudos to Seun.

take note!!!
Copy has been disabled. I usually highlight
text on each story i'm reading while scrolling
down so i can know which line i was reading
last. However, i came back to this thread
after 2weeks and saw the protest on
plagiarism.
Please be informed that copy and paste has
been disabled. you can try it now and
confirm.
Kinwayne, you may continue with your story.
kudos to Seun.
take note!!!

I just copied ur statement
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ Fatalveli I have noticed a flaw,

You can only copy it when you click on quote. so while updating the quote, you can copy it from there. well it is good to note that something was done initially. maybe more effort needs to be put in.

@ Seun please you need to revisit this. I suggest you also disable quoting in the literature section.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by sod09(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
I dnt get u guys I can still copy nd paste.......make seun stop quoting on literature nd sexuality thread
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fatalveli(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
How about these:

@ Fatalveli I have noticed a flaw,
You can only copy it when you click on quote.
so while updating the quote, you can copy it
from there. well it is good to note that
something was done initially. maybe more
effort needs to be put in.
@ Seun please you need to revisit this. I
suggest you also disable quoting in the
literature section.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Psalmwise(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
saragujay:
this writer kinwayne us just lazy if u want to update u better update who will want to steal ur story when u don't even update regularly but u can ask us to vote for u as best newcomer.mtcchhheeeew
bros ur comment dey invite fly come dis thread shift go anoder side....
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by emitheo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
still no update till now #disappointed
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by saragujay(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
ethereal:
Word!!!
o da pe o fe ta were
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by asapyoms(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2015
I've been following this story from inception and I'm ready to give up. This is so scalar! Where is it headed to?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by missamanda(f): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

It is pulse not impulse......I don't think checking the pulse on my wrist is corret.....rather it should be checking my pulse...
Hiaaaaaaaan!!!!! must u quote the whole episode?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2015
missamanda:
Hiaaaaaaaan!!!!! must u quote the whole episode?
shocked the quote whey I don quote since 1996 nah m you u dey complain abt in 2015?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by ethereal(f): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
saragujay:
o da pe o fe ta were
whatever that meant, back to sender!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by stuff46(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Was that when de gave birth to you?
shoyemiayodeji:
shocked the quote whey I don quote since 1996 nah m you u dey complain abt in 2015?

i sense that you haven't been throuqh skul thats why you did that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Undecided / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.