Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (131652 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Rawani: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
Kano State deputy governor, Ganduje has denied reports
that Gov. Kwankwaso has stepped down for Buhari. The
deputy governors stated this in a tweet a short while
ago.

Abusidiku.com

Kwankwaso is too smart to put himself at odds with the General. The desire for change is a collective one amongst we progressives and it is, at this point in time, Buhari that is the vessel for the transformative change we earnestly desire. Unity of purpose is part of what distinguishes us from the leeches at the PDP. Hopefully the tweet will be retracted any moment from now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by retepmurt(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
APC FOR A CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ichidodo: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Buhari wants to cry again?..the incompetent old mallam should give way for sophistication.Either way his presidential hopes will disappear in a shower of glass,metal and smoke after feb 14.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
PLEXPLEX:

The opposite is the case. Buhari shall mean a very simple walkover for GEJ .
But Atiku ll be more difficult for GEJ even though GEJ shall be victorious at the end, it wont be easily won against Atiku like it ll be against perennial loser like Buhari

My position also.

Sai Buharo!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by retepmurt(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is impressive.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by egift(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pataki:

Just as he is hoping yet again to debate himself. grin cheesy grin

Egift where is that your popular Jonathan self debate picture sef? grin

Waiting for Jonathan the Runway Debater.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these can not represent the change Nigeria is yearning for.

Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades
now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries.

A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to each delegate certainly does not represent the kind of
change Nigerians want. Those who contributed to the pauperization of the
country now revel in dollarization, Oma se o!

If this is what is called internal democracy then I guess it's not the best for Nigerian situation yet. In any case I'm happy that majority of Ondo State delegates (reduced from 85% to 70% within 24hours) are still standing firm with Buhari as Omoluabis, the remaining has gone with dollars o! -
Bola Ilori, APC Guber Aspirant, Ondo State.

From someone's facebook page

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
jmaine:

All because of a free WiFi ? Wonders of nairaland . . . .
u can hate as u care. Something good is worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
onatisi:
very very interesting bro. there are 36 states if 12 or 14 are supporting someone what about the remaining 22?
and this is politics where people agree at night but change in the morning. the game is still dicey and it is anybody game

Dont be gullible

Atiku will lose and his billions will not save him

Now let me tell you as things are going to pan out

Let say Buhari has Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Edo,Rivers,Zamfara,Sokoto,Oyo,Borno,Yobe,Taraba,Nassarawa, in the bag

Kaduna ( his base ),80% leaning towards Buhari

Katsina ( his home state) 100%,

Ondo ( 70% leaning towards him),Rotimi Akeredolu has been in the entourage of Gen Buhari meet-the-delegates tour

Ekiti (70% leaning towards him),

Anambra ( Ngige controls the delegates 100% and he is a personal friend of bith Asiwaju and Buhari),If Rochas steps down,it will be 100% for Buhari

Ebonyi (70% leaning towards Buhari because of Ogbonnaya Onu factor),

Akwa Ibom( leans towards Buhari as Udoedeghe and Sam Ewang are
Buhari leaning),

Bayelsa( Timipre Sylva,the party leader is one of the Buhari thinkthank)

Kano is 70% leaning Kwankwanso and Kogi is 60% leaning Kwakwanso.....if he also steps down as earlier touted,Buhari will further harvest the votes

People just want to collect Atiku's money,they know he stands no chance in the General election against PDP

Even Adamawa his home state will be shared as he does not control the delegates 100%( little wonder Atiku backed candidate lost the Guber primaries twice under 3months.....Nyako is still the one calling the shots behind the scene

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ib22003(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
i believe Buhari can win this time, to me he is the Pure Apc Canditate that will all know, Atiku was there with Obasanjo.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
onatisi:
bros believe me .I always laugh when I see how people underestimate the political strength and political machinery of the turaki himself. One thing people don't know is pdp and gej will never pray for atiku to win that ticket.they know what he is capable of doing on the political turf. The only way for gej to win the ticket was to push atiku out of pdp which was exactly what obj did in 2007.
Atiku may defeat Jonathan in the primary of the PDP, but Atiku can't defeat Jonathan in the general election.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by farem: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
madjune:
The time is now. Our destiny is in our hands.

It has never been and shoudnt be about tribe, region nor reigion.
Nigeria is at the crossroads. We need a real leader.
GEJ is a good man. Yes. But, under his watch we are seeing billions looted and wasted.
How many corrupt people has EFCC prosecuted and locked up?
Yes, but he's a good man.

My people, we need a turnaround firm leader.
A leader firm and accountabe.
A leader who will steer Nigeria away from this looting menace.
HE'S PRESIDENT BUHARI!

MAY GOD GRANT BUHARI VICTORY
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

It is only in Nigeria that the bolded flows together! What a contradiction of thought. A good man allowing/supervising/ignoring/encouraging/blind to billions being looted.
Every English word finds new and awkward meaning(s) in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ichidodo: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kwankaso's withdrawal can be likened to the collective effort by the north to not only bring power back to the region nor establish that insipidous creed of born to rule but to perpetuate cluelessness in the person of Mohammed "i will stabilize the oil market" Buhari...
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ibnhasan: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
viazi:
Report reaching me from my OCTOPUS is that ATIKU is leading GMB with comfortable margin.
OCTOPUS grin

Kill your octopus. It is deceiving you

4 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by onatisi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
soroptimist:

Dont be gullible

Atiku will lose and his billions will not save him

Now let me tell you as things are going to pan out

Let say Buhari has Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Edo,Rivers,Zamfara,Sokoto,Oyo,Borno,Yobe,Taraba,Nassarawa, in the bag

Kaduna ( his base ),80% leaning towards Buhari

Katsina ( his home state) 100%,

Ondo ( 70% leaning towards him),Rotimi Akeredolu has been in the entourage of Gen Buhari meet-the-delegates tour

Ekiti (70% leaning towards him),

Anambra ( Ngige controls the delegates 100% and he is a personal friend of bith Asiwaju and Buhari),If Rochas steps down,it will be 100% for Buhari

Ebonyi (70% leaning towards Buhari because of Ogbonnaya Onu factor),

Akwa Ibom( leans towards Buhari as Udoedeghe and Sam Ewang are
Buhari leaning),

Bayelsa( Timipre Sylva,the party leader is one of the Buhari thinkthank)

Kano is 70% leaning Kwankwanso and Kogi is 60% leaning Kwakwanso.....if he also steps down as earlier touted,Buhari will further harvest the votes

People just want to collect Atiku's money,they know he stands no chance in the General election against PDP

Even Adamawa his home state will be shared as he does not control the delegates 100%( little wonder Atiku backed candidate lost the Guber primaries twice under 3months.....Nyako is still the one calling the shots behind the scene
in a few hrs time we shall see whether your assumption are correct

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
egift:

Waiting for Jonathan the Runway Debater.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
I have searched your posts to download these pictures all to no avail. I needed them for some topics related to debates especially the one PDP was bragging about. Its good you have posted them again. Lemme download sharp sharp.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
I wish the amiable General Mohamodu B. Wins this primary election.

Please pray along with me.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by skyp(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Any link to watch it live?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
We all know buhari will carry the the day but would loose during the election he is a serial looser, this is his victory to loose.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Premiumtimes

Another good aspect of
the #APCconvention is that
delegates biometrics are taken
before being issued tags. Kills
manipulation. Sani Tukur

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by jmaine: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
MORNDEW:

u can hate as u care. Something good is worth celebrating.

Yes, like free wifi . . . Wonders of nairaland . . .
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
Premiumtimes

Another good aspect of
the #APCconvention is that
delegates biometrics are taken
before being issued tags. Kills
manipulation. Sani Tukur
Ogini?! These APC folks aren't playing o
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sai Buhari
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
CFCfan:

Ogini?! These APC folks aren't playing o

grin grin fayemi is doing a great job so far.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by olyg: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI.A VERY GOOD DECISION BY THE GOVERNORS.I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVE THATGMB IS THE CHANGE WE NEED.HE IS THE BEST OF ALL THE ASPIRANT.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Apc knows that 99.999% of the northern votes will go to buhari..cpc got 12 million votes of the presidential elections in 2011 in just one year of it's existence....
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Mbkite(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Following d thread lyk a disciple. Gona sleep here!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by dullassini(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
My people, oh my people be calm GMB is winning dis in sha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
BREAKING!!! ATIKU IS TOO DESPERATE AND CORRUPT!!!!

Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these can not represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants is to say the least obscene.
I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to each delegate certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want.
Those who contributed to the pauperization of the country now revel in dollarization, Oma se o! If this is what is called internal democracy then I guess it's not the best for Nigerian situation yet.
In any case I'm happy that majority of Ondo State delegates (reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours) are still standing firm with Buhari as Omoluabis, the remaining has gone with dollars o!

Culled from The Facebook page of

Bola Ilori
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Rawani: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
General Buhari's emotional letter to the APC delegates for the party's 3rd National Convention in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
From Tinubu to delegates, through Twitter

You came not just as party
members from your particular
states or communities. You came
here as representatives of a new
Nigeria.
As APC, we cannot afford to
squander this moment. We cannot
afford to look history in the face
then turn our back to it.
Let that which you do here not only
be recorded as a high moment for
the party but also as an inspiring
turning point for our country.
Welcome to Lagos and welcome to
your convention, the convention for
the people.
During this convention, the history
of our beloved nation is to be
rewritten for the better.

Premiumtimes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (69) (Reply)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.