Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (131674 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Caseless: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
I trust the General not to sanction it. Whoever spend state resources for political gain is not different from Atiku. I trust Buhari not to bribe with even 1kobo, Almighty has given him the ticket.

Btw: didn't we tell the house that Kwankwaso can't contest against Buhari (even in Kano)?
i stated it here b4 that d only political mistake is to contest against buhari. He will b reduced to nothing like shekarau in kano state. And this might affect Ganduje's chances at the poll too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ahmloks(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Breaking news! !! !!!
Nda-isaiah steps down for GMB.
Buhari all the way till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
I am still not sure if Atiku can visit US without being arrested.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Anything short of Buhari's ticket will spell disaster for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Atiku ll beat the bad loser silly then he shall start to lament & maybe his supporters ll begin to fight but thank God it is Lagos not Kano or Kaduna
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by NewNigeriaMind: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:
I am still not sure if Atiku can visit US without being arrested.

Why evils......
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by SaiBuharii: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
SaiBuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by NewNigeriaMind: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
PLEXPLEX:
Atiku ll beat the bad loser silly then he shall start to lament & maybe his supporters ll begin to fight but thank God it is Lagos not Kano or Kaduna

pele!!! the fear of Buhari has turned all PDP to Atiku lovers. don't worry about APC, we will be fine

8 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
PLEXPLEX:

I can't rule out the possibility of Atiku winning but if he does, it's all over for APC. Atiku can't win the general election.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by VellyG(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
God bless Rochas! Oya,time to go clinch the ticket of APC governorship race. No time!!
We must deliver Imo votes to APC come 2015.
APC win in IMO state ....u are high
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by jmaine: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
MORNDEW:

and you tell me theres no change. I hv a duty to my uborn children and thats to vote Buhari weda he wins or not. I was blinded by sentiments in 2011 today am not.

All because of a free WiFi ? Wonders of nairaland . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by zimoni(f): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
It's Buhari or nothing.

It's only Buhari that can give GEJ a run for his money out of the contestants. If Atiku should emerge as the APC flagbearer, then GEJ is going to win.

Buhari all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:
Anything short of Buhari's ticket will spell disaster for APC.

The opposite is the case. Buhari shall mean a very simple walkover for GEJ .
But Atiku ll be more difficult for GEJ even though GEJ shall be victorious at the end, it wont be easily won against Atiku like it ll be against perennial loser like Buhari
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Alphaoscar: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:

I can't rule out the possibility of Atiku winning but if he does, it's all over for APC. Atiku can't win the general election.

even Atiku himself will be shitting in his pant now. the powers that be deliberately allowed him to exhaust his so called war chest so that the delegates too can have something to take jolificate when they go back to their base. the real power brokers are now doing their things and Atiku is losing this primary for sure!!! this is APC not PDP keep.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
CFCfan:

This is deep!
maybe you don't know how i feel here. Since morning i ve been following the primary from all corners, radio, social media and even listening to people. I realy need change. How can i vote a man in 2011 and he comes to TV to tel me that if money is missing in my Nation america will know. That stealing is not coruption. A man that watched while a woman buys cars to the tune of 250 million dollars and it took public outcry to remove her. The same way a man conducted whatever he likes as immigration exam. An exam that claimed the lives of my brodas nd sisters. And that man is still in this Govt. A man who promise and fail then spend our money on a useless group called TAN to campaign for him. If he had performed why campaining wen its not time. I just dnt wnt to go further cos i might brake down in tears. I know stealing is coruption and i will show it to him next year.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kano State deputy governor, Ganduje has denied reports
that Gov. Kwankwaso has stepped down for Buhari. The
deputy governors stated this in a tweet a short while
ago.

Abusidiku.com

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
PLEXPLEX:
bros believe me .I always laugh when I see how people underestimate the political strength and political machinery of the turaki himself. One thing people don't know is pdp and gej will never pray for atiku to win that ticket.they know what he is capable of doing on the political turf. The only way for gej to win the ticket was to push atiku out of pdp which was exactly what obj did in 2007.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Caseless:
i stated it here b4 that d only political mistake is to contest against buhari. He will b reduced to nothing like shekarau in kano state. And this might affect Ganduje's chances at the poll too.
let's hope that he doesn't repeat the 2003 mistake. I can bet that he will become another irrelevant Kano politician should he stand against GMB. I so agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ozo13(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin nta shld b showing this .bt na PDP own dm dey show.PDP own na ceremonial own , d real contest is DAT of APC bt dey decide to show d PDP own.
Obiagelli:
At a meeting that went into the wee hours of
Wednesday, 12 APC governors reached a final
agreement to pitch their tent with
Muhammadu Buhari, former military head of
state, but Atiku Abubakar, former vice-
president, is reaching out directly to the
delegates.
At the meeting, which took place at Adeola
Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos, the governors
who agreed to support Buhari are: Abdulaziz
Yari (Zamfara), Ibrahim Geidam (Yobe),
Kashim Shettima (Borno), Tanko Al-Makura
(Nasarawa), Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara),
Babatunde Fashola (Lagos), Abiola Ajimobi
(Oyo), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Rauf
Aregbesola (Osun), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun),
Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto) and Rotimi Amaechi
(Rivers).

www.thecable.ng/just-12-apc-governors-endorse-buhari-atiku-reaches-directly-delegates

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
ahmloks:
Breaking news! !! !!!
Nda-isaiah steps down for GMB.
Buhari all the way till 2019
Wow... Our man Buhari is coasting to victory. Atiku shall be humiliated

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Caseless: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Halleluyah this is what we are talking about. Everybody wants Buhari except one crook called Atiku. History in the making, Nigerians shall be freeeeeeee

#FreedomATLast
#Rochas For Imo
#Buhari For Nigeria
#Atiku for Kuje Prison
i wan die with laff.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
We will not allow any tribal bigot to cancel Second Niger bridge contract or close Enugu International Airport.

I am voting GEJ again until some things are solidified.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by a9nyc2020(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
You're raving lunatic! So because someone told "the cable" that amaechi is sponsoring buhari,I should now believe its true? You're dumber than I thought!
Condemn atiku who has been bribing delegates with cash and stop castigating Buhari.
pictures of him giving money to the delegates, or wink....u no na

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Alphaoscar: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
whitecat2:
I hate this Atiku. Tinubu better gets this right!

I'm getting nervous ooooooooooooo!!!!!!

bros, forget am. if you think IBB is a maradona, I can tell you now that that title is with Tinubu now. we will all shout Sai Buhari tomorrow!!!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by viazi: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Report reaching me from my
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by a9nyc2020(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
Kano State deputy governor, Ganduje has denied reports
that Gov. Kwankwaso has stepped down for Buhari. The
deputy governors stated this in a tweet a short while
ago.

Abusidiku.com
pictures or wink...u no na
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by viazi: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Report reaching me from my OCTOPUS is that ATIKU is leading GMB with comfortable margin.
OCTOPUS grin
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by walezy14(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'm very much sure Tinumbu will never allow Atiku to win the primary. The reason been that Atiku scored lesser vote when he contested with OBj in 2007. He only had 2.6 million vote. He is only popular amoung the politicians but not the electorate. Remember Buhari had 12milion vote amoung the electorate in 2011 w'ithout a political structure. Buhari, the best candidate for APC

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Wow... Our man Buhari is coasting to victory. Atiku shall be humiliated
The contest is still close because Atiku has some leverage with delegates from over 20 states.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by mike404(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
espn:
where? When? Source pls!

Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.

Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.

Call for Sharia across the country

Buhari's comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states," was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.

Buhari's comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.

This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.

Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on.
- AFP

- SAPA

http://allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by gebest: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote
author=MORNDEW post=28759384]The only time i have this feeling am
having today is wen Nigeria is playing a match. God please give Buhari a
chance. [/quote]U TOOK THAT WORD FROM MY MOUTH GOD BLESS U FOR THAT.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
MORNDEW:

maybe you don't know how i feel here. Since morning i ve been following the primary from all corners, radio, social media and even listening to people. I realy need change. How can i vote a man in 2011 and he comes to TV to tel me that if money is missing in my Nation america will know. That stealing is not coruption. A man that watched while a woman buys cars to the tune of 250 million dollars and it took public outcry to remove her. The same way a man conducted whatever he likes as immigration exam. An exam that claimed the lives of my brodas nd sisters. And that man is still in this Govt. A man who promise and fail then spend our money on a useless group called TAN to campaign for him. If he had performed why campaining wen its not time. I just dnt wnt to go further cos i might brake down in tears. I know stealing is coruption and i will show it to him next year.
I almost broke down in tears reading your comment.

All we need is CHANGE!!

Sai Buhari!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (69) (Reply)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.