Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (24102 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by xkris11(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2014
So am not the alone...men don suffer.

i dated mine for almost 2 yrs not known that she got another man abroad.i got punkd when the guy came and marry her..it was just like a dream.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by nebukadnezzari(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:
This guy na otondo.
She pointed out her fiance to you amongst the gentlemen deliberating upon her marriage rites and you couldn't even walk up to the man to narrate your story with juicier and raunchier contents.
I'm sure the fiance would have ended the engagement there and then if you did (ego trips) and you too would have been satisfied.
It will be 1 - 1
She wastes your 2 years, you scatter her engagement.
No cheating. grin grin

STRAIGHT UP...

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by mlanreh: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2014
jeje123:
Laughing waiting concer mom and dad again.

Bbecause OP cclaimed Mom really like the gal and Dad z waiting for daughter in law If dem hear this new dem fit faint na
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by 9jatatafo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lesson number one from woman. Learn fast and move on.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by seunoni34(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
one of the reasons why you must s.ex any girl you're dating. You wouldn't really feel that much like a loser when shits like this happens .
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by IamforGod: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
kendrick9:
u have been fooled.. next time shine ur eyes.. u should as a guy to be the one fooling girls not the other way round.. Wise up
so it's ok for a guy to fool a girl and not the other way round? Smh

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kriscamdi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
ammyluv2002:
We chics can pretend even the devil won't even notice

as in eh...
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Xcex: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Maamin:
[size=19pt]Otapyapya[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol, wat do u mean! Sofe kpa yan. Lol. @ Op take heart, love is a risk, dats y its terrifyin n mindblowing @ d same tym.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Maximus85(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
In this kind of situation, two things are involved.
Its either this story is a fable or this guy is a MUMU.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Kelechi2020(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
mimiejacobz:

Lol,don't just xpect too much dts the only way to avoid being in same situation lyk the op,but this love ehh even if u try to be careful it still manages to play tricks on our heart

Thanks for the candid advice..... I pray to God to help me work towards that...
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by luckybaddest(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
I don't know there are some fool guys left nowadays
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
emperorchedda:
I wish I were in your shoes. I just want a girl I'll be sharing with her man, when marriage pops up in her list I'll gladly step aside for her fiance to walk into the eternal bondage then I'll look for her type and continue
guy this your wish eeeer be careful ooo
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Agbegilodo: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
seunoni34:
one of the reasons why you must s.ex any girl you're dating. You wouldn't really feel that much like a loser when shits like this happens .
my friend if you truly love someone... It does not matter whether you have had sex with her in the past.... On the contrary it may even be more discouraging as you may think it's your inability to satisfy her that resulted in your losing her... (Because Okafor's law is still valid... If you are man enough... wink)..
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kriscamdi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
PLEASE GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR REPLIES ADVICES, CRITICISMS AND EVERY, ASWEAR DOWN THIS HAS REALLY BROKEN YOUR GUY DOWN... I EVEN HAD TO PUT IT ON A BLOG AND SO MANY OTHER STORIES..THE STORY IS ALSO AT http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/i-dated-my-girlfriend-not-knowing-she.html EVEN I GOT A MAIL AND I PUT DEM ON MY BLOG AND IF YOU GUYS CAN REALLY DROP SOME COMMENTS FOR THEM RIGHT DER FOR THEM I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE.AT www.kriscamdi.com. KOZ THE ARE REALY WAITNG FOR YOUR RESPONSE, THE BLOG IS QUITE NEW BUT INTERESTING, PLEASE JUST HELP ME AND GIVE AUDIENCE TO OTHERS WHO ALSO NEED YOUR ADVICE. I REALLY FEEL ALOT BETA RIGHT NOW..

[color=#000099]www.kriscamdi.com for more touching stories that i got from people that need advice

[/color]
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by csquared085: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
From my own understanding,the relationship wasn't properly defined.We guys make this mistake every time most especially when the lady involved's very beautiful.Cognitive and reasoning functions are impaired.We are so quick to fall in love,next we start spoiling girls with cash,gifts and attention.Women love these things,so they might just play along for the moment.They may tag along with you but their hearts remain elsewhere.My advice here to guys is don't be too quick to fall in love.Women are just like cars,you can admire loads of them,but in the end,go for what you can afford and maintain to avoid long stories.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
angry na wa ohh he be like say we no go dey marry naija girls again oh. all this naija girls story dey fear me ohh. I don make up my mind, na Ghana or abroad I go dey fine wife now
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by 1one: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Even though uploading topics on the front page has become something akin to shells on the sea shore, please you moderators should TRY to ensure that the story is credible and true and not just some cooked up fairy tales to steer us to a blog site.

Nairaland Moderators really need to get a grip!!!
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Danhajiya(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Jst tell ur parent d exact wht happen bcoz no matter wht dey are still ur parent dey will surely knw one day
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Shit happens
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by skimmy39: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
kriscamdi:
http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/i-dated-my-girlfriend-not-knowing-she.html

This may sound crazy but i am seriously not myself right now. If i mention my name, you might be shocked because i am a bit popular, i stay in ajah lagos state and i am just 24years. i dont know where to start right now and i wouldnt want to bore you with my problem but i believe it is or has happened to alot of guys out there.

Ok, i met this girl back then in school and when she got a direct entry into my department, Gosh she was too pretty to be single but when we got talking she mentioned that she had no boyfriend. Although i was glad but still scared if i could manage and also maintain such a girl. You guys would agree with me that most boys oo, guys oo, men oo are maintainers when it comes to having a girl friend or even a wife, (if na lie oya prove me wrong).
Now as time went on, we got fond of each other and i believe the love started growing, but it was official that we where dating in our final year and seriously i felt i had found my soul-mate not knowing it was my soulmate hair cream i just found...lol. But nevertheless we where really good till we left school and went four our NYSC in lagos, we worked it sha..
While in camp, i noticed some strange behaviours and some strange atitude which she pulled up but i felt it was just one of those girly stuff. One day wen we went to maami market to eat, i noticed a ring on her hand and asked her when she got the ring, but she said it was jus a ring she saw at home and liked it. i wondered how a girl would just like an engagement ring. But in my usual way i ignored it and we continued gisting, but believe me that its not something you should just ignore, because i remember i once saw that ring back then in school when i went to visit her and asked her also and she said a friend of hers forgot it in her room. Now this was what got me thinking.
When i confronted her she started their usual cry and lectures of how it seems i don't trust her and how i was doubting her love for me. It really got to me though but as a guy, there are some precautions which we all need to take.
Now long story short, i went to visit her one day and saw some men in her house, it was obvious that the came to seek her hands in marriage, i called her aside and asked and to my greatest surprice she said to me and i quot "that man sitting by that end is my fiance".. For the first time in my life i fainted and woke up and still fainted again because it was like i was dreaming.
i was taken to a room where i had cold compress and when i regained, i asked her the Big question...WHY ME?
And then she told me that she was engaged to this guy like 6months before she got into my school but he traveled out for his professional course and he is ready to marry her now, and above all she Loves him alot.
But i wondered what we where doing all the while.

My problem now is, i have told my parents about her and my mum loves her so much and my dad can't wait to be a father inlaw and above all I LOVE HER like mad...
am so confused right now...what do i do?

YOU COULD SEE MORE STORIES THAT NEED YOUR ADVICE AT

www.kriscamdi.com
please just drop your comments der d could benefit from it
mate this is a good thing. you own a kitten not tied down to you. use it wisely
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by skimmy39: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
skimmy39:

mate this is a good thing. you own a kitten not tied down to you. use it wisely
kitten = punan1
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by swezenberg(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
I have said it before. We have both male and female heart breakers. My ex did something similar to me and I moved on to become a better person only for her to regret it years later after she saw my wife and kid and how things turned out in my favour. I got a better girl. I dated her for 3 years with both parents knowing us. We agreed on no intimacy for three years but I finally found out it was not because of her religious ethics but because she would rather give it to her guy but it was ok by me because when I dumped her after discovering, I did not regret much. I could have headed home with STD if I had indulged. The guy she was involved with was a complete womanizer and a cult member so it was for my good I did not push too hard.

The two parents were shocked when we broke up but I decided not to break the ice. So we both moved on.

Move on brother, it happens a lot to guys too.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by supperpaintsUSA(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Let her go and move on,the truth is that you was use as standby generator ,incase if there is any failure,move on my dear there are a lot out there waiting for you
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kriscamdi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
1one:
Even though uploading topics on the front page has become something akin to shells on the sea shore, please you moderators should TRY to ensure that the story is credible and true and not just some cooked up fairy tales to steer us to a blog site.

Nairaland Moderators really need to get a grip!!!

this is not a fairy tale or anyting to draw any1 to any blog site.. this thins happenes not because it hasnt happened to u doesnt mean it doesnt.. and about the blog site, i post my stories and peoples stories der most tyms. some times i dont even post koz i dont always get mails. so wenever i do, i post.. dis is my mail sha kriscamdi"gmail.com.. you can also send in your own if you hav any.. its jes a young blog.. i just decided to aair ppls mind der dats all. but tanxs dou
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by TDstarr: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
later dem go say boys are wicked , theses girls fit kill person if na me i go stab her hundred times till she jerks off all her blood
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by naijadata: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
why fainting ? Next time u are dating a girl u wish to marry, make sure she introduces u 2 her family & friends, especially her parents. This will show a commitment & seriousness 4rm her. If she refuses 2 let u meet them, then she has skeleton in her cupboard.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Edusouls(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
kai,kai, see what i always warn guys about, these girls re impending timed bombs, when their timer is up they explode and cause maximum damage..well sorry my guy, hold heart, return to life,but it wont be easy and this snake in girl you met just caused a max damage to ur heart and with a deep wound that will take you years to heal, you may never be able to luv again,this is the hard truth about the inevitable effects..some girls are more wicked and deadly more than lucifer himself, jeezebel self no reach them self..but i place a curse on her on your behalf, she would die a horrible death after ruining the lives of her husband..this is how it goes..it's bounded on earth and so it is in heaven..she will reap her wrath full without mercy...
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Suzyky4u(f): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hahahahaha take heart dear. Mine was five years. He got married in the fifth year and yes... I wasn't aware until my mum called and told me. I didn't still believe it until I saw baby things in his new apartment. And guess what? He said they belong to his late friend's wife who came to Ph from Aba for a text. My advice for young guys is: once you find that true love, marry her off. Don't wait until u gather millions. You both can make it together. Besides, no woman will wait for eternity all in the name of love cos you may likely betray her when age is no longer on her side. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kriscamdi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Edusouls:
kai,kai, see what i always warn guys about, these girls re impending timed bombs, when their timer is up they explode and cause maximum damage..well sorry my guy, hold heart, return to life,but it wont be easy and this snake in girl you met just caused a max damage to ur heart and with a deep wound that will take you years to heal, you may never be able to luv again,this is the hard truth about the inevitable effects..some girls are more wicked and deadly more than lucifer himself, jeezebel self no reach them self..but i place a curse on her on your behalf, she would die a horrible death after ruining the lives of her husband..this is how it goes..it's bounded on earth and so it is in heaven..she will reap her wrath full without mercy...
I JUS WISH SHE CAN SEE THIS Aswear... Please help drop your comments here http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/i-dated-my-girlfriend-not-knowing-she.html please so it could be reached tanx alot

www.kriscamdi.com
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Eeyahh, some girls aint loyal one bit..
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Suzyky4u(f): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
debo07:
Wot a nice cooked up story.you no try at all.you went to ur gal frnd house and discorvered dat pple r der to ask her parents her hand in marriage and she excused them just to see you and she told u exactly wots happening.no gal will evr do such becos she also risks losing her fiance.becos the gal will knw u mite do sometin to spoil d whole tin and her fiance and family will knw she's bin cheating all this while.no gal will risk such.she would have broken up wit u long b4 dat day or even tell u dat she's travellin just to make sure u don't come dat day.so OP I don't believe you.girls are smarter dan dat.

Probably she told the "real" fiance the whole truth. That way, he won't do anything on the contrary.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kriscamdi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Suzyky4u:
Hahahahaha take heart dear. Mine was five years. He got married in the fifth year and yes... I wasn't aware until my mum called and told me. I didn't still believe it until I saw baby things in his new apartment. And guess what? He said they belong to his late friend's wife who came to Ph from Aba for a text. My advice for young guys is: once you find that true love, marry her off. Don't wait until u gather millions. You both can make it together. Besides, no woman will wait for eternity all in the name of love cos you may likely betray her when age is no longer on her side. Be wise.
BABE YOUR OWN ROUGH SHA SERIOUSLY.. BUT WHY ALL THESE THINGS GOING DOWN LIKE THIS.? WHY NOT JUS OPEN UP AND TELL YOUR PARTNER WAT THE PROBLEM IS.. BABE MAIL ME KRISCAMDI@GMAIL.COM TELL ME ABOUT YOURS

E GO BETTER SHA

Have no fear check for some @
www.kriscamdi.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.