Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? (22686 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Describe Your Partner's Weak Point.... / You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by ggrin(f): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
LORDI:
are you serious?..ahn ahn
babe?is that uundecided
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Dahjhi: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
ggrin:
his atm cheesycheesycheesy

hehehehhe.. you go for his ATM and he comes for you? cheesy . That's wahoo..
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by ggrin(f): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

hehehehhe.. you go for his ATM and he comes for you? cheesy . That's wahoo..
yesso cos the guy is 40% stingy grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Dahjhi: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
ggrin:
yesso cos the guy is 40% stingy grin

Commonnnnnnn!!!! cheesy cheesy....
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by ggrin(f): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

Commonnnnnnn!!!! cheesy cheesy....
gringrinlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Aklofs: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:
First thing first, I try all my possible best to know his weakness or weaknesses... Then I try to adapt to it.
wots up wit d oda handle?
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Medunah: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
ahn ahn was it closed ?
Yeah, it hs bin hidden rather
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by chimerase2: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yes
Her frequent mess embarassed
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Medunah:

Yeah, it hs bin hidden rather
yeah it will definitely get hidden after numerous wishes
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by farano(f): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
ggrin:
shocked This one is strong grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by farano(f): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
chimerase2:
Yes
Her frequent mess embarassed
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
No be everybody get button ooo.

1 Like

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by pweedyuz(f): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Lol.

Eyaf catch me red-handed.

Yeah, I'm still searching for them.
were have u bin all dis while temi?

its Lyk u disappeared after d contest
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by ggrin(f): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
shocked This one is strong grin
grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by chimerase2: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by pweedyuz(f): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
As 4me, the moment I tickle her tigh, na serious bleeping tins sure pass ooooo grin
tickle my thighs

dat is soo not my weakness...
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

tickle my thighs

dat is soo not my weakness...
so where do I tickle ? wink
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by pweedyuz(f): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
so where do I tickle ? wink
u know nowwww

*bsides, dnt wanna share it 2 d world*

1 Like

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ni should just tell her "u know I love you",matter don finish be that grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by dre11(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Still searching.. ........

But, I only know her strong pointsgringrin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tosyne2much(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

u know nowwww

*bsides, dnt wanna share it 2 d world*
No u don't have to share it to d world

I know the right place we tickle
wink
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by pweedyuz(f): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
No u don't have to share it to d world

I know the right place we tickle
wink
hahahahhhhaha
tosyne,,, u are bad.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by trisha01(f): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

hahahahhhhaha
tosyne,,, u are bad.
ehn ehn !! Is that what you think ?
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Awww baby I missed you for some moment..will you like to do the dance? wink

Oh yea.. got that right hot stuff.

Hit me up after work.

Same time same place.

Hopefully i wouldnt be too tired.

Xoxo :-)
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by pweedyuz(f): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn !! Is that what you think ?
of course not..

#just trying to tease d tickling.....*if u know what I mean* wink cheesy
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Maamin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:

Oh yea.. got that right hot stuff.

Hit me up after work.

Same time same place.

Hopefully i wouldnt be too tired.

Xoxo :-)

Alright sweetie...adieus cool wink
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
sKeetz:
Her Bobby, she goes crazy when I squeeze and caress her boobs and suck the nips......mmm wink

Melvin?
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by harrysterol(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dotwillis1:
that makes 2 of us cry
that makes us 3 now sad
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by wordychap: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Money

1 Like

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by sKeetz(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2014
MzNelly:

Melvin?

Huh? undecided
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
ggrin:
heheheh

Good evening cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / Rich And Caring Sugar Mummies Available Call 07038629058 / Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.