Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? (22687 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Describe Your Partner's Weak Point.... / You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:
@Op, some of us have not even discover our partner sef! embarassed let alone weak spot cry
God help us all grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Maamin(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2014
3cycle:

God help us all grin

Ameen! grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2014
The same partner am hurting yea. Her weak spot is me being romantic which happens once in a leap yr.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by LORDI(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
ggrin:
babe?is that uundecided
*hides his ATM*,..yessoo it's me, am back.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tosyne2much(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
pweedyuz:

of course not..

#just trying to tease d tickling.....*if u know what I mean* wink cheesy
I don't know what you mean

Kindly elucidate pls
wink
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
farano:
Knowing your partner's weak spot also called "mumu button" is one of the most important things when it comes to making your love last wink. It's a perfect tool for settling disagreements in a relationship. Have you discovered it? Let's know about it. Erm sex exclusive cool

Nonsense!!
I don't care about any weak spot
Been there
Done that
Bought the T shirt
Burned the T shirt

[size=18pt]Show me the money![/size]
Ebeano!
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by velnelsonz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
she greb get
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by hardychris(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yes na hot slap
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by IamHumility(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, just tell her Τ̲̅ђe magic word "I LOVE YOU"
And that settles it
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
englishmart:
no! I think I've discovered her melting point
methinks her boiling point is better...
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by queencalipso(f): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
His weakness is my tears, once we have diagreement and I shed that innocent tears his heart will be stabed for making me cry and he will kneel down and start appologising, kiss me on the lips and the rest is history. Am so loving it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by veave(f): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
I have to discover the partner first tongue
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by charriot: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Am a virgin, my pastor warn me not to read this kind of post.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by condralbede(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Not until I find my partner first!..So will let you knw her weak spot,wen I got one
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rapsainot:
[size=40pt]HER EARS.... grin[/size]
u dey among those wey dey lick ears bah?
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

Nonsense!!
I don't care about any weak spot
Been there
Done that
Bought the T shirt
Burned the T shirt

[size=18pt]Show me the money![/size]
Ebeano!

Your head dey there babymama.. tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by abdulahi001: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
queencalipso:
His weakness is my tears, once we have diagreement and I shed that innocent tears his heart will be stabed for making me cry and he will kneel down and start appologising, kiss me on the lips and the rest is history. Am so loving it.

And that's y I personally hate it when women cry whenever they are asked question.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by chinonso144(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
mum warn me against nairaland......hmmmmm
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Venymen(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Her weak point is just tell her d food she cooked for u last taste's like manna dat fell from above,den u will see her 26 teeths
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Vikky014(f): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
charriot:
Am a virgin, my pastor warn me not to read this kind of post.
Really
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by RotrEmmanuel: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
[b][/b]Yes I know her G SPOT grin grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by queencalipso(f): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
abdulahi001:

And that's y I personally hate it when women cry whenever they are asked question.
will u rather prefer she argue with you? When its about leading to arguemennt just end it with tears. And hey its not a deceptive one o, am just too emotional
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tinacrl01(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
wat the hall do i av to tell u dis?
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by ItsAaliyah: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
His ears. I just caress them with my lips.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Waspy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
She has none cry cry .....at least, at the moment embarassed
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Classicalmusic: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
AJ01:
Yes..unexpected gentle kiss on her neck...believe me this even work when she is mad at me grin
Hahaha, you're bad. Very bad, lol!
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by lifestyle1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Adedayo516(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Waspy:
She has none cry cry .....at least, at the moment embarassed
Yes, finally!!! ... You are dating a "POWER WOMAN"
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by fadjnr(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
veave:
I have to discover the partner first tongue

Come and partner with me grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Spydamannn(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Little kisses on her neck and she purrs
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Emodeee: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
As 4me, the
moment I tickle her thighs, na serious bleeping tins sure pass ooooo
grin

i thought u are a virgin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by PrettySpicey(f): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yeah, found it. Now I use it indiscriminately grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / Rich And Caring Sugar Mummies Available Call 07038629058 / Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.