Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? (22696 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Describe Your Partner's Weak Point.... / You Discovered That Ur Wife Is Dating Someone What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Rapsainot(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
AdeniyiA:

u dey among those wey dey lick ears bah?

yes o brother. . you too like am? wink
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tohero(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
veave:
I have to discover the partner first tongue

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Kindly send me your C.V for review
cheesy
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
farano:
Knowing your partner's weak spot also called "mumu button" is one of the most important things when it comes to making your love last wink. It's a perfect tool for settling disagreements in a relationship. Have you discovered it? Let's know about it. Erm sex exclusive cool
The koro (top) of her b reast and her c litoris
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tosyne2much(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Emodeee:

i thought u are a virgin
hahahahaha.. You ehn !!! grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rapsainot:

yes o brother. . you too like am? wink
ewoo...tufiakwa! no be me undecided
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by veave(f): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
tohero:

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Kindly send me your C.V for review
cheesy

Firstly, do you have akpobi undecided
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by veave(f): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
fadjnr:

Come and partner with me grin

What of you undecided
Is your akpobi fresh undecided
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Suzyky4u(f): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Different strokes for different folks. Mine only succumbs when I threaten him or deny him s*x. This technique makes me sick.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
AJ01:
shey u don turn to woman tosyne2much(F)
you won't believe I received a ban for it
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by papauju(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Just have some good colours of money in my wallet (euros)
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Beehorn(f): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don't have a partner op.
*sad*
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by MysticZeus: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
ItsAaliyah:
His ears. I just caress them with my lips.

You Type like someone I've known for a long time on Nairaland.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by fadjnr(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
veave:

What of you undecided
Is your akpobi fresh undecided
[quote author=veave post=28853926]

undecided
I don't understand what you mean oooo:-/
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by coolhamid(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
No be only weak point, na strong point.... Who cares??
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Toosure70: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Noting weak my gf pass money
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by daey118(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
veave:
I have to discover the partner first tongue
Incase yu come across mine too...abeg.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by xtervaganza(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
As 4me, the moment I tickle her thighs, na serious bleeping tins sure pass ooooo grin
can I have your girl's number and address grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by xtervaganza(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:
@Op, some of us have not even discover our partner sef! embarassed let alone weak spot cry
find comfort in the arms of an ashewo and find her week point

Then you can f*ck for free all days of your life
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by ideology(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
queencalipso:
His weakness is my tears, once we have diagreement and I shed that innocent tears his heart will be stabed for making me cry and he will kneel down and start appologising, kiss me on the lips and the rest is history. Am so loving it.

Ok na, so Your man de compet with me abi …
wink

I don't like to see ladies cry, at all, my heart go race

1 Like

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by ggrin(f): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
samflexxy:
heheheh

Good evening cool
morning cool
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by xtervaganza(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:
My partner he use to tell me his weak spot was when I looked at him intensely with my big brown eyes.

He apparrently went weak in the knees and sometimes raises the flag pole.

I could rob him clean by just looking at him.

Didnt even know this. He volunteered to tell me his weak spot when it came to me.

So friends, thats how I got him to do things for me.

Tho, I didnt abuse this power I had over him.

I am a good girl.. naughty but good.

grin grin
now that I know, I'll send Rachel to snatch your guy....
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by xtervaganza(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Una fit spoil person here
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by AJ01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
you won't believe I received a ban for it
hehehe from farano I guess ..for how long? grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
AJ01:
hehehe from farano I guess ..for how long? grin
it has been lifted after apologies grin
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Pamcrest(f): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Op, yes I know it but ain't telling ya! cheesy
My humble submission
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Edusouls(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
well i dated a stone in human being, this girl is so hardened in the heart that after years of dating, i cant even tell you what really makes her weak, kai some girls strong pass me...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by royalnikita(f): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol! His week point is jxt d fact dat he loves me nd is ready to do anytn 'good' for me.

I cud get him to change his mind jxt by looking at him.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
She likes me to apologise, or say "sorry", even when not at fault. Which I rarely do.

1 Like

Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by Maamin(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
find comfort in the arms of an ashewo and find her week point

Then you can f*ck for free all days of your life

shocked shocked
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tohero(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
veave:

A soon to be employee questioning employer

Anyaw, u wil be surprised when you found out.
Re: Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? by tohero(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
veave:

A soon to be employee questioning employer

Anyaw, u would be surprised when you found out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable / What Is Love All About? / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.