Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? (26643 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 / Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Mcowubaba: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
Keep fu€k1ng with a gay called jesus,thumb up
may GOD have mercy on your soul....sucess bro...
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by ajayiopy: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Forget about the argument, jolly yourself and family,spoil yourself in a Godly way,take a lot of rest and go back to work on Monday and most importantly vote for positive change next year. We might not know when Jesus was born but we know when Jesus of otuoke(AKA GEJ) was born.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by mhisskel(f): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Flairoqy:
Bruh if only you could look deeper than you see! Unsure conclusion is evil. if you want to clearify Islam read the translated Quran alone without the help if anybody before concluding... i promise you there's no way what shekau said was in anyway a truth. ciao!

B4 u quote my post nxttym see d post i quoted... Am jst givn it bak to d guy dats talkn shiit bout Christians.... I kno shekau is evil hidn unda d pretext of islam....d guy i quoted was judgn xtians based on d fact dat pple om d thread dnt kno Jesus's exact birthdate so i am jst givn him a piece of his own cake.... Dnt get me wrong... And am no dude

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Gboskee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
OLAADEGBU:
Was Jesus born on December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' birthday? How did December 25 get chosen as the day to celebrate the birth of Jesus?

- http://www.gotquestions.org/December-25.html
xtians confusing their selves since b.c
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Abajosax007:
whao! You are really a scholar.maybe you should spend the 2hours on studing where you'll end up after your death...
Death huh!!! Well I don't give a f7ck about death cus death never gave a Bleep about flesh,flesh don't give a f7ck about mine and mine don't give a f7ck about mind.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by gatiano(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
for more information, read the book online by blackroots science. you can download the pdf online,its free. but here is a summary link. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html

that is my newyear present to you. i have made up my mind that books is the only present i will only give to my black family.
DaBullIT:

That's a pretty reasonable answer, i like it , and mind you , Jewish/Hebrew calender slightly differs according to the scrolls , perhaps that's the reason why they calculated the date as 25th, 1000 likes for you
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mcowubaba:
may GOD have mercy on your soul....sucess bro...
I don't think you want me write AMEN to that cus I already comb my mind so my thoughts could lock.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
what is this one saying? *out of context*
u claimed dat pope julius created xmas, i gave u a link dat shows xmas predates julius.
Did u read d link?
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Flairoqy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
mhisskel:

B4 u quote my post nxttym see d post i quoted... Am jst givn it bak to d guy dats talkn shiit bout Christians.... I kno shekau is evil hidn unda d pretext of islam....d guy i quoted was judgn xtians based on d fact dat pple om d thread dnt kno Jesus's exact birthdate so i am jst givn him a piece of his own cake.... Dnt get me wrong... And am no dude
ok Miss!
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by gatiano(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
If you are a blackman, then i will describe our brains for you to see and imagine. your brain is so wonderful, i can even call it miraculous. with your brain, you can build a whole universe and put planets in them with stars and sun. it weighs 7.5 ounce, whiteman's brain weighs 6 ounce, that is why he can't create nothing even if he uses 100% of it. but as blackman me included i do not know the exact percentage that we use but it ranges between 0 and 0.00000000001% of our brains, with that tiny usage, we were able to put food on our tables. what i am saying is not everything should be feeded to you or us, you must be able to think which will enable you/us to expand our minds, remember the sit or seat or home of the mind is in our brains.
Jesus was never to be worshipped, rather we were to learn from his teachings and lessons and be in oneness to him, which inturn we make us be in oneness to GOD.

starlingleanets:
Any Scriptural backup?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
You as dumb as that spot in your brain that accepts religion
Atleast I ve got a brain but u re a brainless entity...go tell dat trash to u likes....compound emptiness
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ubenedictus:

u claimed dat pope julius created xmas, i gave u a link dat shows xmas predates julius.
Did u read d link?
Bro why re u disturbin yursef abt dis empty fellow...someone dat claims to knw too much but cnt even give facts to back dem up...use yur tym wiseless merrying or sleeping sef dan wastin it on this kinda person...
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
gatiano:
If you are a blackman, then i will describe our brains for you to see and imagine. your brain is so wonderful, i can even call it miraculous. with your brain, you can build a whole universe and put planets in them with stars and sun. it weighs 7.5 ounce, whiteman's brain weighs 6 ounce, that is why he can't create nothing even if he uses 100% of it. but as blackman me included i do not know the exact percentage that we use but it ranges between 0 and 0.00000000001% of our brains, with that tiny usage, we were able to put food on our tables. what i am saying is not everything should be feeded to you or us, you must be able to think which will enable you/us to expand our minds, remember the sit or seat or home of the mind is in our brains.
Jesus was never to be worshipped, rather we were to learn from his teachings and lessons and be in oneness to him, which inturn we make us be in oneness to GOD.

You see my brother Jesus is Lord.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
i'm sure the op is Jehovah witness
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by SHOCK7(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
godwinhos:
truth
Thanks!
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by SHOCK7(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
mistytohcute:
i'm sure the op is Jehovah witness
And so how is dat relevant! angry
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by SHOCK7(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
biblical evidence prove as God send the
angels to announce the birth of jesus
,there was great joy in heaven,they
celebrate birth of jesus;
Luke2:13-14 '' Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host
appeared with the angel, praising God
and saying,
14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom. his favor rests.”
How do you celebrate a fest? Is it not by praising and glorified God?

Although no one is certain of the date or time but the bible is clear, any day you set aside to worship God you should do it for God.
Romans 14:5-6.5 One person considers one day more
sacred than another; another considers
every day alike. Each of them should be
fully convinced in their own mind. 6
Whoever regards one day as special does
so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does
so to the Lord, for they give thanks to
God; and whoever abstains does so to
the Lord and gives thanks to God.

All your claims that Christmas is a has a pagan origin are people who are enemy of God trying to deceive the elect.
U see dis is how 'ur pastor just probably lied 2 u!Yes according 2 Luke,The angels were praising God not having a festival.secondly they never instructed men on earth 2 've a yearly festival celebrating Christ.thirdly according 2 Bible scholars dat date 'ld never be Dec.25th.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by roiseadas(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
i dont just know why you're giving yourselves headache. on nothing..d day He was born shudnt b y'a problem. what you shud look afta/concern about is THE REASON FOR HIS BIRTH

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by malvisguy212: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
SHOCK7:

U see dis is how 'ur pastor just probably lied 2 u!Yes according 2 Luke,The angels were praising God not having a festival.secondly they never instructed men on earth 2 've a yearly festival celebrating Christ.thirdly according 2 Bible scholars dat date 'ld never be Dec.25th.
https://www.nairaland.com/2060260/yes-christ-really-born-december
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:

Atleast I ve got a brain but u re a brainless entity...go tell dat trash to u likes....compound emptiness
Only reason you here is cus I let your God let you exist....your God is gay and you the female getting f7cked psychologically!! lmao
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
Only reason you here is cus I let your God let you exist....your God is gay and you the female getting f7cked psychologically!! lmao
U re the biggest clown I ve ever seen in my life...seriously what did u just send me now...a comic write up frm a retards??...u need spiritual help I swear....choii is dis the research u do regularly...u re just an embarrassment to yur lineage...TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:

U re the biggest clown I ve ever seen in my life...seriously what did u just send me now...a comic write up frm a retards??...u need spiritual help I swear....choii is dis the research u do regularly...u re just an embarrassment to yur lineage...TUFIAKWA!!!
Aiit let's get families involved...your dumbazz family is the generation cursed by haile salasi and that's the same reason your mind is more narrower than the righteous path,your mother p«»ssssy twice as wider like she wanna put to bed the second jesus christ whom yall celebrating today,I'm gonna arise your miserable sister's aborted baby and kill it again,then get God to rape your wife and dump her in the sewage,hahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahha
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by gatiano(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
so you are too, beloved son of GOD.
starlingleanets:
You see my brother Jesus is Lord.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
Aiit let's get families involved...your dumbazz family is the generation cursed by haile salasi and that's the same reason your mind is more narrower than the righteous path,your mother p«»ssssy twice as wider like she wanna put to bed the second jesus christ whom yall celebrating today,I'm gonna arise your miserable sister's aborted baby and kill it again,then get God to rape your wife and dump her in the sewage,hahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahha
See a mentally derailed idiot tukin...do u ve a mother...a swine like u coughed out of a brotel...u re obviously a product of gang banging cos I don't tink yur lowlow tart of a slut knw whom yur rapist father is....see dis empty vessel tukin, if yur mother had a vjay at all u won't look d way u do what she has is a well cos she was destined for gorriola... u re sooo shames and dumb dat everybody questned yur sanity cos of that stupid comment frm a lunatic like u....arise a baby and kill it den yur god wud rape a woman....now I see I ve long been tukin to a comfirm mad man....seun seriously nid to do psychiatric evaluation b4 allowin pple to register cos pple like u who re ment to be permanent at yaba left whre u rightly belong re now here with the sane minds...mad man with all yur reaearch is this what u can offer....I shame for nigeria cos of u.....I just took a peep at yur profile and pix and its obvious dat aside madness u re also suffering frm acute starvation...go look for food onye ara
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
Can u take a look at yur sef at all...no clothes to wear....moreso u aint got ears...which normal human being lacks ears...obviously dats y u cnt hear wen pple tuk...abi the effect of the abortion concortion yur ashewo mother took wiped it off....may Gods thunder fire off yur eyes as abortion concurtion don remove yur ears so we go confirm u a true alien...as u said it yursef u feel fem mars so u weren't meant to live with normal pple
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:

See a mentally derailed idiont tukin...do u ve a mother...a swine like u coughed out of a brother...u re obviously a case of gang banging cos I don't tink yur lowlow tart of a slut knw whom yur rapist father is....so dis empty vessel tukin...so u re sooo shames and dumb dat everybody questned yur sanity cos of that stupid comment frm a lunatic like u....arise a baby and kill it den yur god wud rape a woman....now I see I ve long been tukin to a comfirm mad man....seun seriously nid to do psychiatric evaluation b4 allowin pple to register cos pple like u re meant to at yaba left whre u rightly belong...mad man with all yur reaearch is this what u can offer....I shame for nigeria cos of u.....I just took a peep at yur profile and pix and its obvious dat aside madness u re also suffering frm acute starvation...u look for food onye ara
Now when two people are mad plus your God,who is to tell who is really mad? Is it one who don't f7ck with God or one who constantly get raped by God and the crime cannot be detected by the police cus the track of f00lishness is hidden right in your head....your life like a direction of where you never heading to!!! Let me give you the devilish laugh once more hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahh
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
Now when two people are mad plus your God,who is to tell who is really mad? Is it one who don't f7ck with God or one who constantly get raped by God and the crime cannot be detected by the police cus the track of f00lishness is hidden right in your head....your life like a direction of where you never heading to!!! Let me give you the devilish laugh once more hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahh
Ohhhh u ve just confirmed to be dat aside being poor and mad u re also a devil...ohkkkkk no wonder,...sorry ehnn but LiGHT and darkness has no relatnship so get behind me devil...U RE ALREADY DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:

Can u take a look at yur sef at all...no clothes to wear....moreso u aint got ears...which normal human being lacks ears...obviously dats y u cnt hear wen pple tuk...abi the effect of the abortion concortion yur ashewo mother took wiped it off....may Gods thunder fire off yur eyes as abortion concurtion don remove yur ears so we go confirm u a true alien...as u said it yursef u feel fem mars so u weren't meant to live with normal pple
Awwww see this GAY admiring my picture,I don't do GAY I'm STRAIGHT......run along and go get your dose of AZZ F7ck by your God,he just got done with your wife,Quit admiring me I don't do religion to get F7cked by Your God,I'm able to disable your God from raping you but I won't cus you less than nothing!!!!hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:

Ohhhh u ve just confirmed to be dat aside being poor and mad u re also a devil...ohkkkkk no wonder,...sorry ehnn but LiGHT and darkness has no relatnship so get behind me devil...U RE ALREADY DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha yeah I'm devil and tormenting you,I just enjoy the humiliation I'm causing you right now...I'm all smile right now cus the devil is winning and the only thing your God is good at is raping the hell of you,He can't even save you from me cus I making you burn slow eventhough this isn't hell fire
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
Awwww see this GAY admiring my picture,I don't do GAY I'm STRAIGHT......run along and go get your dose of AZZ F7ck by your God,he just got done with your wife,Quit admiring me I don't do religion to get F7cked by Your God,I'm able to disable your God from raping you but I won't cus you less than nothing!!!!hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha
So if I be gay nah yur type I go chase?....lollllzzzzzz....see this earless ugly bastard....lmao...u torment me...u wish...am laffing and allowin u show the world how dumb and stupid u re...wasted rapist sperm....
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:

So if I be gay nah yur type I go chase?....lollllzzzzzz....see this earless ugly bastard....lmao...u torment me...u wish...am laffing and allowin u show the world how dumb and stupid u re...wasted rapist sperm....
This is just the summary of what you meant to say....You were mistakenly put to bed at a T-juction because that's where most accident happen,hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha,Your God,I mean Gay God can't even save you from my hands hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:
This is just the summary of what you meant to say....You were mistakenly put to bed at a T-juction because that's where most accident happen,hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha,Your God,I mean Gay God can't even save you from my hands hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha
Okkkkk is dat what happened to u??...ehen I for say...why wud some one look soo ugly dat even frodo is cute compared to u......lollllzzzzzzzz.....see yur face like monkey weh lick salt

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Surprise Book Presentation On Pastor Adeboye In Pix With AgPresident, OBJ / Bishopric crisis: Mbaise Catholics say no to the Pope / Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.