Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? (26632 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 / Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31am On Dec 25, 2014
aaronson:

constant study and research bro...do you know until 1993 tinubu was a drug dealer in the US, Do you know king james of england edited the bible version called king james version and martin luther king took out some page off the old testament and also In the new testament but that of the new testament were restored eg mattew and revelation

Stop studying hearsays and myths and start studying the Word of God.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34am On Dec 25, 2014
malvisguy212:

When God send the angel to announce the birth of jesus, a group of angels, the heavenly host were praising God for this announcement,this great day,they were singing.
Luke2:13-14. Suddenly a great company of the
heavenly host appeared with the angel,
praising God and saying,
“Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his
favor rests.”

How is this Christmas?
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35am On Dec 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Yes Sir. Shall I bore you with the lecture now?

Yes, if it can bore me to sleep. wink
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36am On Dec 25, 2014
asala1:

The article you quoted is the lamest article I have ever seen in my entire life. Did you read it at all before posting here?

What is lame about it?
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:38am On Dec 25, 2014
haffaze777:

u and I both know dat no Jesus was born except Jesus navas

You and who?
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Ubenedictus:

pope julius is no d first catholic pope, do some research

My research says Simon Magus is the first Pope, no?

https://www.nairaland.com/2054395/first-pope-simon
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 25, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Stop studying hearsays and myths and start studying the Word of God.
Sorry man,Not everybody that is so gullible as you to Bleep with a Gay somewhere called God,I'm atheist,a freethinker,my mind free and soul deep,I'm mentally and revolutionary free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by gatiano(m): 5:33am On Dec 25, 2014
seriously?

aaronson:
Sorry man,Not everybody that is so gullible as you to Bleep with a Gay somewhere called God,I'm atheist,a freethinker,my mind free and soul deep,I'm mentally and revolutionary free.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by NoContract(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2014
NO!!!
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Phonon: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2014
NO HE WASN'T
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by igbo2011(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Did he exist?
Zeitgeist - Origin of Religion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX53mMWapg
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by mimiejacobz(f): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Some threads are not just it,dts how u pple will allow some crazy peeps to b spilling rubbish from dia mouth,if u feel Christ was not born on 25th,celebrate urs on the day u feel he was born
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by GIYAZZ(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Una too dey ask mumu questions!!!

Meanwhile. . . If you ain't in this thread mhen, you must be dulling!!! *In Omawunmi's voice*

We been uploading voice notes singing and rapping! We having a lot of fun here people!!! Hop in and join us! Even Seun recorded a VN. You wanna hear him? Come on in! grin

www.nairaland.com/2059613/nairaland-think-sing-2014-season
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2014
oya na,I hope say those eWarriors go bring PDP nd APC here ooooo
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Some threads are not just it,dts how u pple will allow some crazy peeps to b spilling rubbish from dia mouth,if u feel Christ was not born on 25th,celebrate urs on the day u feel he was born

exactly...pls tell them
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2014
I spend at least 2hours everyday studying to know all of these.[/quote] I laff at some people
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by jmoore(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2014
And the atheists are roaming all over the thread spewing nonsense, spending 90% of their time in the religion section, something they don't believe in. When una go get sense?

@topic, 25th is set aside to mark Jesus birth . Understand the word "set aside" .

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Raiders: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2014
johnydon22:

hahahahahaha i cant stop laughing oo.. so Jesus is a black man i don die dis guy don finish me. . . david is a white man an isrealite and so is mary and joseph and their son jesus an isrealite too turned out to be black? hahahahahahaha na im be say we go ask mary wetin hapn how she take born black pikin... grin
stop allowing the white people deceive you. Jesus christ is not white but was a black man. The people of Egypt and Israel were blacks. Black is the first race and the mother of all races
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2014
Seriously ain't we tired of asking this same question every year!!!
The knew generation should google it and they will find the answers.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
no one know the exact date but the bible is clear, we should celebrate God gift to us.bible record show God himself celebrate the first christmas.

By his grace I will soon open a thread about christmas.

Hmmmm i look forward to that thread. I like to know how and when he celebrated xmass
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Kingspin(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2014
See question? Ans it urself.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2014
MzNelly:
He was born sometime around October.

Christmas remains a mystery to me.
Its not a mystery dear,christmas is a lie
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2014
gatiano:
nobody knows the exact date except for Joseph and Mary, because the Jews and herold wanted him dead/killing the new born male babies. Jesus was born between the first and the second week of september. exact date, nobody knows.
Any Scriptural backup?
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by azu4real: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Whether October, November, january or December. One GOOD THING is that HE was born. Therefore, join in d celebration of HIS BIRTH and forget drinking paracetamol for another person's headach!

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Knowing the day Jesus was born cannot help u but believing in Him as the Christ gives u eternal life. And one thing i will say here is "be careful of ur words" Don't say what is not in the Scripture,though u may modified here on Nairaland but not in Heaven it will judge you. Be careful.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by mcudoye: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2014
I feel the main point here is that a saviour was born. Those that chose December 25th were not fools they had their reasons. So my brothers let us not waste time arguing what we cannot change except if you want to start your own religion.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Timijo(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2014
@op how did u know that u are borned on ur birthday?
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Suarezilla(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2014
I don't have an idea. An article said it was chosen by the catholics but I don't know how true that claim is. Let's just celebrate the birth of a Saviour Jesus Christ...Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2014
How many of know your grandmama birthday. Most at times when they pass away children just assume their age. The fact is that Jesus was born around 2000 years ago, confirmed in both the bible and quran. A unified date had to be picked to celebrate the fact that he came to the world.
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2014
I share the same birthday with jesus..
Does that make me a black jesus?? No...
His birth, death and resurrection remains a tremendous mystery...
Kisses to all the September babies...
Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year....
Re: Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? by FATBAYO(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2014
BASELESS CELEBRATION.ITS IDOLATORY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Surprise Book Presentation On Pastor Adeboye In Pix With AgPresident, OBJ / Bishopric crisis: Mbaise Catholics say no to the Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.