Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (37542 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Awaja(m): 1:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Please let your next trend be on how to maintain a relationship wit a beautiful young charming lady wit less stress or none at all:
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by AfricanApple(f): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2014
kachisbarbie kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by InvertedHammer: 3:09am On Dec 13, 2014
/
Because if your wife is "very" pretty, everyone even your friends will be praying for your early departure to yonder so that they will take over.
\
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Dahjhi: 4:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

I'll swallow my pride from now ongrin
cool
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 4:15am On Dec 13, 2014
pressplay55:

for real o, i like you, thats if your ego will allow me.

You no serious sef.
Is it that you like me or you're contemplating liking me?angry

Cause i don kill(swallow) the ego na :p wink
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Penboy: 4:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Lolz... OP, you're already giving hope to the ugly ones naaah! Issokay!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Maximus17(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Beauty+brains+character=Fantastic personality
Beauty+brains-character=jonsing personality
Beauty-brains-Character= run for your life!!

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2014
aspirebig:
They are slective and they want ready made guys.
Most of them are very materialistic, tripple dating,too proud,they feel they are doing you a favour dating you,they can argue a lot,they are very conscious of their beauty and expensive to maintain.

Beauty is in the eyes of the holder though,some some beauty are generally acclaimed too.

If you wan marry,shine your eyes oo,no let beauty alone becloud your reasoning,for me the fear of God first,respect for me,her character, and intelligent intelligence etc... No be only Beauty..

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by missvera(f): 5:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Emmyginger:
yeah guys are like "a butiful girl like dis is nt engaged? adonbilivit"
you are right. It pains when you try to tell a new guy you met that you are not into any relationship and he will be like. "Spare me that!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by TDstarr: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2014
i vowed never to date a fine girl again they are very proud , and me am a nice humble guy who was ready to invest in the relationship even make her meet my parents, they never invest in a relationship cos they believe they can get any guy they want, they never cook or clean hardly, they are very lazy. i felt i was dating a man. i shocked her when i broke up with her and told her to get out of my house.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2014
irishCream:
Hmmmm...it happening 4real

too much attention from the opposite sex confuses us thereby making us end up with the wrong one sad and by the time you realised you are already stuck with him

Then if you sum up courage to end the shiit by then the good ones have all gone so you end up single again and the wait for mr right continues grin but at this point some desperate ones say yes to anything that has two testicles between their legs cheesy grin
well spoken. I didn't see any woman dat responded meaningfully before ur statement
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by darsmarth(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2014
who is Mr right?besides y do u have Google .
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 6:04am On Dec 13, 2014
farano:
Afraid of what? Haha funny u
don't go sbout boasting as if it is sure for u rather pray and be diligent in ur quest
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ogawisdom(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2014
D real reason dey dnt get married but everyone wanna get dem laid is bc they r mostly dummies undecided

Only 5percent of men will marry a beautiful dummy but dey won't mind gettin her laid tongue
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Fourwinds: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2014
missvera:
you are right. It pains when you try to tell a new guy you met that you are not into any relationship and he will be like. "Spare me that!
ofcourse I will be shocked.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by abdullkabar(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

The post says beautiful lady
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by onadana: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2014
cheesy Well there are exceptions.....most men are weaklings when it comes to assertiveness with women,with beautiful women they are slaves ..just because of their beauty.Being assertive is the key....what I believe is if these beautiful damsels(God is great for his marvelous creation)meet a real man they are reduced to dust.I have this chick....damn .....she is so...so ...beautiful and very cute.. grin I alone solely own the franchise.But you must do the needful.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 13, 2014
dechandel:
No girl is ugly angry

all na talk
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dencotech(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2014
I must transcend the subject matter to pour encomiums on the writer for her mastery of the written English. I think I enjoyed perousing through

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by ewatomi424(f): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Noted for further action
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Beautiful ladies who have rich/wealthy parents are down to earth. Note that a man will hardly talk to these ones because their class and beauty makes the guy feel they are out of reach. It happened to me in my year one.

The proud beautiful ladies are the ones who come from very poor homes who act up to belong to an elusive class. These ones are very naughty and they want to control their man, with many of them having their eyes on his pocket..

i agree
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by missvera(f): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Fourwinds:
ofcourse I will be shocked.
you should not. Some beautiful ladies are lover babes, if the guys they were so much into bleeped them up, they could just decide to take some break before going into any relationship again. But men believe that a lady who looks good always will definitely have a man behind her smile which is not so in all cases. But the major problem is the numbers of olosho beautiful ladies increasing every day who are ready to use what they have to get whatever they want. Psychologically, it gives men negative orientation about beautiful ladies especially the ones that look classy.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Poindexter: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2014
@topic, correct points.
It is also because a lot of pretty ladies cant handle a smart (challenging) good guy because they think the whole world should be about them. They prefer rich magas who dey can easily manipulate.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2014
abdullkabar:

The post says beautiful lady

Last time i checked...

You hadn't collected your medicated glasses. And pls,advice your doctor to super magnify the lenses
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Brainwox(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

Anyway, u fine small sha. U're still manageable
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by demsid(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:

Last time i checked...

You hadn't collected your medicated glasses. And pls,advice your doctor to super magnify the lenses
so for your mind now , the guy no see abi. u never can tell, he may b right cos he's not d only one that av said such to u here. where more than 3 ppl are saying d same thing abt u . crosscheck yourself
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 1stola: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2014
And why is it hard for me to find a lovely lovable descent beautiful lady?
As handsome as I'm...
Ugly girls should leave me alone o.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by kingston247: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Disclaimer: This post is a hackneyed one and I respect the fact that we all can't be in consensus ad idem, that's why I have to state -it isn't entirely based on generalisation__ there are definitely some exceptions.

__ The term beauty/attractive in this context, I{We} would be looking @the physical beauty........now, I don't want that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" saying {hehehe}_____ I am talking of that beauty, that transcends in the eyes of every beholder.

___ Mr Right {as opined by my humble self} is that man who communicates well, gives his lady that reassurance of self-worth and emotionally available.
If we have all assented to this...lets move on

She gets a lot of advances from "predators": Predators here are those men who are naturally attracted to beautiful ladies for all the wrong reasons in the world. Those kinda men that hunt women like, it's some game. Their ostensible aim is to love her, but their real aim is actually- "hit and run". When she falls prey twice/more, it is only normal that she becomes reticent about her feelings___ thereby shutting the good guy(s) out.

She Friend-zones a lot: The average beautiful girl can friend-zone even her ancestor. She has lots of men who are ever willing to be in that "zone" or hoping for her eyes/heart to open to what they feel for her. She doesn't hesitate to put them there. The truth 'bout FZ{Friend-zone} is, if one person is harbouring romantic thoughts, sooner or later......the relationship would reach that climax where it either metarmophose(s) into a "real relationship" or dissolve.
Ladies please stop calling your future husband "just a friend"___lolz.

Men see her as outta their League: The less attractive a guy is - the less likely the chances of him approaching a very attractive woman.
How many guys are attractive/courageous enough to ask out a beautiful woman? Lolz.
Ok, certainly there are but a handful.
So, basically {predators} see a lady's beauty as an invitation ___ while {Mr-Nice guy} sees it as a deterrent.

She has a turgid ego: I am sure we are all familiar with this. Beautiful women tend to come with this bombastic/bloated and swollen ego. They are very confident of their looks. They believe they can get a man, the very next minute. Thus their "maintenance/control manual" is very voluminous. This could make men avoid them, that's why you hear things like "fine girl-plenty trouble". She has this feeling that she is to you -what a hat-trick is to C.Ronaldo, so it's expected you treat her like a goddess.

Dearest beautiful ladies, swallow your pride more often____ it doesn't contain excess calories. kiss

Simple...cos they r too proud which result to a mannerless attitude.....so who go carry?

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 2cato: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

who lied to you
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by MNDY(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2014
The dude will rather choose to use her, because to him, her beauty portrays her as a hot cake and creates a player impression of her too! She is thought to be aware of her charming beauty and using it to her own advantage by having affairs with so many other guys for the accruing benefits below
------------------------
For the sex-addict type, varying sex pleasure sampling derivation from the good, awesome to bad in bed guys, and/or money and material benefits majorly!
------------------------
Na so I dey jonz to go close to this Nadia- Buhari-looking coursemate of mine to toast her up till now! Another semester gone!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by VALERIE20(f): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2014
most men are too scared to go for the best of the Ladies ...only the brave worthy ones try...
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2014
I think 'most' of these point made by OP is applied to beautiful extroverted girls only.

I have down-to-earth beautiful introverts as friend, who are not guilty of the writeup.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.