Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (37540 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=jemype post=28837883][/quote] Some beautiful girls FZ for their pride or so but others do it cos we wanna av a real n firm r/ship with d guy cos most guys tend to pretend yl they date girls. So many reasons sha, but at times they lose their soulmates to other girls. *sighs this life sha.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Mclick(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Disclaimer: This post is a hackneyed one and I respect the fact that we all can't be in consensus ad idem, that's why I have to state -it isn't entirely based on generalisation__ there are definitely some exceptions.

__ The term beauty/attractive in this context, I{We} would be looking @the physical beauty........now, I don't want that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" saying {hehehe}_____ I am talking of that beauty, that transcends in the eyes of every beholder.

___ Mr Right {as opined by my humble self} is that man who communicates well, gives his lady that reassurance of self-worth and emotionally available.
If we have all assented to this...lets move on

She gets a lot of advances from "predators": Predators here are those men who are naturally attracted to beautiful ladies for all the wrong reasons in the world. Those kinda men that hunt women like, it's some game. Their ostensible aim is to love her, but their real aim is actually- "hit and run". When she falls prey twice/more, it is only normal that she becomes reticent about her feelings___ thereby shutting the good guy(s) out.

She Friend-zones a lot: The average beautiful girl can friend-zone even her ancestor. She has lots of men who are ever willing to be in that "zone" or hoping for her eyes/heart to open to what they feel for her. She doesn't hesitate to put them there. The truth 'bout FZ{Friend-zone} is, if one person is harbouring romantic thoughts, sooner or later......the relationship would reach that climax where it either metarmophose(s) into a "real relationship" or dissolve.
Ladies please stop calling your future husband "just a friend"___lolz.

Men see her as outta their League: The less attractive a guy is - the less likely the chances of him approaching a very attractive woman.
How many guys are attractive/courageous enough to ask out a beautiful woman? Lolz.
Ok, certainly there are but a handful.
So, basically {predators} see a lady's beauty as an invitation ___ while {Mr-Nice guy} sees it as a deterrent.

She has a turgid ego: I am sure we are all familiar with this. Beautiful women tend to come with this bombastic/bloated and swollen ego. They are very confident of their looks. They believe they can get a man, the very next minute. Thus their "maintenance/control manual" is very voluminous. This could make men avoid them, that's why you hear things like "fine girl-plenty trouble". She has this feeling that she is to you -what a hat-trick is to C.Ronaldo, so it's expected you treat her like a goddess.

Dearest beautiful ladies, swallow your pride more often____ it doesn't contain excess calories. kiss
I just found out another business, has many admirer, confused, don't know which of them is for good, contact me. Critical analysis, you are sure to know who to follow.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by NwaJesusteete(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

I'll swallow my pride from now ongrin
hei don't try it ur very pretty give dam to no man sky is ur limit.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Onosy: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
All the ladies commenting here now claim to be beautiful girls........na waoooooooo

No girls wen no fine on NL anymore.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Fembleez1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Can someone help me call this girl and tell her the fact(truth) before she loses her life??. If I can inbox you her line cause me will definitely break-up with her before this month ends. sad
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by owolawitola(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
If i hear undecided
Jetson:
I'll make myself available cos am alLiNoNE
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by owolawitola(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
I doubt if u can find a guy that has it all. When he is not a mini god. If he is funny and smart, he might just be really thin and not muscular or not very handsome like that. And i agree that girls expect the kinda guys they read about in harlequin novels. That is why they cant find Mr. Right!!
frisby:

Not true. Such men abound.
But real men are scarce. All those things u mentioned don't make a real man and therein lies d problem.
Women have been misguidedly taught that those are the things to look out for in a man.. so they waste their prime dissing real men because they only have their eyes for what the movies and mass media have told them are "the real deal". In d end, the same "real deal" waste their time, ruin their lives and dump their broken asses for the next shiny object.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
dancok:
I don tell u make we marry since u no reply. am available o

Oya nacheesy

Bring all the cows,tuber of yams,houses and cars make we go meet my papa osmiley
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Andyempowered(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:

No, i won't.

He would find mewink

And you also protrayed your ''good'' attitude with that
''...fish brain...yarning trash...'' statement.
Thanks!smiley
I'm sorry...I really am
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by baba11(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
jmoore:
Are you qualified to be Mrs right in your search for Mr right? Mr right is looking for other things beyond beauty.
Seconded....
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Andyempowered:
I'm sorry...I really am

wow!
This was the last thing i was expecting though.

Apology warmly accepted.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by DebbieSean(f): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
I actuallY spent most of my teen years concealing myself, I became a tomboy and friendzoned all the guys I knew, reason was, I started getting advances very early and having seen and known the product of giving in, I decided remove anything that would attract the opposite sex. Loolz, it didn't really work all the time but I was able get out of trouble. @OP, everything listed above is absolutely true! Getting predators can be so easythat one hardly knows who to trust.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
DebbieSean:
I actuallY spent most of my teen years concealing myself, I became a tomboy and friendzoned all the guys I knew, reason was, I started getting advances very early and having seen and known the product of giving in, I decided remove anything that would attract the opposite sex. Loolz, it didn't really work all the time but I was able get out of trouble. @OP, everything listed above is absolutely true! Getting predators can be so easythat one hardly knows who to trust.
That's a very good thing u said. Its what am doing except d tomboy part cos I look more feminine. I avoid wearing makeups n beautiful hairdos cos it attracts d wrong plp like u said n the guys that actually really love me might be intimidated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
All d issue that contribute 2dis problem has been listed above.don't worry wen fuel subsidy will com in 2015, we will all knw who is who afta election...i no fit SHOUT.oya nu na
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Andyempowered(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:

wow!
This was the last thing i was expecting though.

Apology warmly accepted.
Thank you....now I know you're also beautiful within
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by creepsyme(f): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
How? but there beautiful ladies married all around!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
creepsyme:
How? but there beautiful ladies married all around!

Did you read the disclaimer Ma'am? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by abdullkabar(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:

Last time i checked...

You hadn't collected your medicated glasses. And pls,advice your doctor to super magnify the lenses
Lolz....oti binu...
Ma binu dakun arewa,I was just joking
Dakun iya oko mi
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
abdullkabar:

Lolz....oti binu...
Ma binu dakun arewa,I was just joking
Dakun iya oko mi

Oya start to translate o
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
chibwike:
Finding the Mr right
There is no such thing as Mr. Right.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:

Oya nacheesy

Bring all the cows,tuber of yams,houses and cars make we go meet my papa osmiley
am not afraid to do that,let just start the dating proper.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
dancok:
am not afraid to do that,let just start the dating proper.

Aiit na.

Y'knw,i don't know how to fix dates well o

Would it be 1st of April or 25th December?

Oya na, which date o?:p
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by jemype(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bt its painful tho cuz not all guys want sex. Some guys wa somtin serious but dey end up in d friendzone. Wat even pisses me off somtyms is dat dey frendzone guys for sugar daddys dey know dat dey can't b number 2 wife to. u
labakeJ:
Some beautiful girls FZ for their pride or so but others do it cos we wanna av a real n firm r/ship with d guy cos most guys tend to pretend yl they date girls. So many reasons sha, but at times they lose their soulmates to other girls. *sighs this life sha.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
jemype:
Bt its painful tho cuz not all guys want sex. Some guys wa somtin serious but dey end up in d friendzone. Wat even pisses me off somtyms is dat dey frendzone guys for sugar daddys dey know dat dey can't b number 2 wife to. u
Awww I like that part where u said not all guys want smiley girls with those kinda guys r lucky! The girls going with sugar or salt daddys just go there for money sake, for material things sake n at d end they'll say they've been looking for Mr Right but didn't find any, then they'll be desperate to av a husband, they'll be like " I just want any guy with lil money at least". I may be rong o.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
jemype:
Awww I like that part where u said not all guys want sex smiley girls with those kinda guys r lucky! The girls going with sugar or salt daddys just go there for money sake, for material things sake n at d end they'll say they've been looking for Mr Right but didn't find any, then they'll be desperate to av a husband, they'll be like " I just want any guy with lil money at least". I may be rong o.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by abdullkabar(m): 1:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

Oya start to translate o
Huhn,haa.......dat one is tough oo
Translation: You have vex,abeg no vex.
Pls my husband mama(in short(Apologies rendered,was kidding)
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

Aiit na.

Y'knw,i don't know how to fix dates well o

Would it be 1st of April or 25th December?

Oya na, which date o?:p
u don't even ask of my picture, first and more so what is our mode of communication? FB or WhatsApp or email,let do that ASAP.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2014
So true, Kachisbarbie.

One of my cours emates - a tall, fair, slim, sexy & jazzy-looking model - once came crying to me (because she was & still is my friend). She complained to me how her girlfriends had boyfriends but she didn't. She was almost crying in one corner of the classroom where she took me. I at length, talked to her to the best of my ability. She has too many wahala. Her ego alone fit pursue Boko Haram comot for Naija. She carries herself in such a manner that even the most Doggy-lecturer in the department fears to approach her. She was at that time, 24. She's 25 now, although she looks far younger than her age. But when you closely look at this babe, na that time you go know say because the world is a small place no mean say you fit trek from Mile2 to Benin Republic.
My guy once told me that I'm the only guy in our class that the babe can just relax & talk with. And you know guys na, be began to ask me how I do it. Do gini? Nawao. My guy told me that she was always talking to me about her problems cos she wanted me (I had a gf oh). I said no; she talked to me cos maybe, she knew or believed I could talk to her or even help her. But then I quickly reminded the babe that I had a gf whom I loved so much. Mek she no go dey think am. grin

OK, I finally tried to connect this babe to another fine looking guy. At least they could be friends - "just friends". Now, just the first chat they had, this babe treated the guy with disdane. Very contemptuous! Na then I know say her problems don reach National level. Na David Mark & his distinguished Senators go solve that one.

Just a few days back, she chatted me still lamenting. For my mind I was like, "You never see anything. Madonna is 52 & her boiffy abi husband is 22. Maybe dem never even born your own come out self". undecided

Lmao. I no talk am come out oh, b4 person go go commit suicide for this Xmas period oh.

Summarily, a good number of fine girls got very ugly ego. Unless they kowtow, we no send. We go dey date & marry the ugly ones. After all, na wetin dem get these ones still get. Nothing more, nothing less. E complete die. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Disclaimer: This post is a hackneyed one and I respect the fact that we all can't be in consensus ad idem, that's why I have to state -it isn't entirely based on generalisation__ there are definitely some exceptions.

__ The term beauty/attractive in this context, I{We} would be looking @the physical beauty........now, I don't want that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" saying {hehehe}_____ I am talking of that beauty, that transcends in the eyes of every beholder.

___ Mr Right {as opined by my humble self} is that man who communicates well, gives his lady that reassurance of self-worth and emotionally available.
If we have all assented to this...lets move on

She gets a lot of advances from "predators": Predators here are those men who are naturally attracted to beautiful ladies for all the wrong reasons in the world. Those kinda men that hunt women like, it's some game. Their ostensible aim is to love her, but their real aim is actually- "hit and run". When she falls prey twice/more, it is only normal that she becomes reticent about her feelings___ thereby shutting the good guy(s) out.

She Friend-zones a lot: The average beautiful girl can friend-zone even her ancestor. She has lots of men who are ever willing to be in that "zone" or hoping for her eyes/heart to open to what they feel for her. She doesn't hesitate to put them there. The truth 'bout FZ{Friend-zone} is, if one person is harbouring romantic thoughts, sooner or later......the relationship would reach that climax where it either metarmophose(s) into a "real relationship" or dissolve.
Ladies please stop calling your future husband "just a friend"___lolz.

Men see her as outta their League: The less attractive a guy is - the less likely the chances of him approaching a very attractive woman.
How many guys are attractive/courageous enough to ask out a beautiful woman? Lolz.
Ok, certainly there are but a handful.
So, basically {predators} see a lady's beauty as an invitation ___ while {Mr-Nice guy} sees it as a deterrent.

She has a turgid ego: I am sure we are all familiar with this. Beautiful women tend to come with this bombastic/bloated and swollen ego. They are very confident of their looks. They believe they can get a man, the very next minute. Thus their "maintenance/control manual" is very voluminous. This could make men avoid them, that's why you hear things like "fine girl-plenty trouble". She has this feeling that she is to you -what a hat-trick is to C.Ronaldo, so it's expected you treat her like a goddess.

Dearest beautiful ladies, swallow your pride more often____ it doesn't contain excess calories. kiss

The real problem are the ladies themselves...
Mr. Right isnt that guy u read up in a Mills & Boons Novel, He doesnt have a well drawn jaw line, he doesnt necessarily have that Bugatti parked up in a garage, neither does he have the best smile in the world but I definitely has a heart and the genuine intentions of making them that happy lady... Not saying all Mr. Rights are ugly and all but still, women draw up the image of mr. right in their heads before they venture out to seek for mr. right so when they eventually see a splitting image of what they have pictured in their head, they fall for it even before the guy says "HI"...

before they met him they had already loved him in their heads making them fall prey for every guy that looks similar to the image they have drawn up in 3D in their heads...

And then they make fun of the simpletons because they aint close to the imaginary man they have imprinted on their brains.. so they keep falling for the wrong kind of men...

you see women make statements like "!I cannot date a man who doesnt...... "
I laugh and wonder why... Very few beautiful women live on planet earth... a lot of them have their heads in the clouds heading for mars.... they all need to grow up...
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by labakeJ(f): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2014
JoeCutie:
So true, Kachisbarbie.

One of my cours emates - a tall, fair, slim, sexy & jazzy-looking model - once came crying to me (because she was & still is my friend). She complained to me how her girlfriends had boyfriends but she didn't. She was almost crying in one corner of the classroom where she took me. I at length, talked to her to the best of my ability. She has too many wahala. Her ego alone fit pursue Boko Haram comot for Naija. She carries herself in such a manner that even the most Doggy-lecturer in the department fears to approach her. She was at that time, 24. She's 25 now, although she looks far younger than her age. But when you closely look at this babe, na that time you go know say because the world is a small place no mean say you fit trek from Mile2 to Benin Republic.
My guy once told me that I'm the only guy in our class that the babe can just relax & talk with. And you know guys na, be began to ask me how I do it. Do gini? Nawao. My guy told me that she was always talking to me about her problems cos she wanted me (I had a gf oh). I said no; she talked to me cos maybe, she knew or believed I could talk to her or even help her. But then I quickly reminded the babe that I had a gf whom I loved so much. Mek she no go dey think am. grin

OK, I finally tried to connect this babe to another fine looking guy. At least they could be friends - "just friends". Now, just the first chat they had, this babe treated the guy with disdane. Very contemptuous! Na then I know say her problems don reach National level. Na David Mark & his distinguished Senators go solve that one.

Just a few days back, she chatted me still lamenting. For my mind I was like, "You never see anything. Madonna is 52 & her boiffy abi husband is 22. Maybe dem never even born your own come out self". undecided

Lmao. I no talk am come out oh, b4 person go go commit suicide for this Xmas period oh.

Summarily, a good number of fine girls got very ugly ego. Unless they kowtow, we no send. We go dey date & marry the ugly ones. After all, na wetin dem get these ones still get. Nothing more, nothing less. E complete die. grin
cheesy This guy u funny die!!! grin Fine girls shouldn't let people call them beautiful or pretty till they get married cos it boosts their egos n they'll try by all means to stay at d top meanwhile intimidating potential lovers grin Me sef av stopped allowing plp call me that cos my prince charming can be anywhere wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2014
labakeJ:
cheesy This guy u funny die!!! grin Fine girls shouldn't let people call them beautiful or pretty till they get married cos it boosts their egos n they'll try by all means to stay at d top meanwhile intimidating potential lovers grin Me sef av stopped allowing plp call me that cos my prince charming can be anywhere wink
Thanks cheesy

You said you've stopped allowing people call you beautiful?
I don't need your permission to call you that. Neither do I need the Senate to pass it into law, before I could call you that. As for your "Prince charming", calm down first. grin

Hey, BEAUTIFUL! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JoeCutie(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2014
labakeJ:
Some beautiful girls FZ for their pride or so but others do it cos we wanna av a real n firm r/ship with d guy cos most guys tend to pretend yl they date girls. So many reasons sha, but at times they lose their soulmates to other girls. *sighs this life sha.
You see...
Girls' problem: They'd lose their "Soulmate" trying to go after their "Sulfur 8" or "Damatol". undecided cheesy tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Watch VIDEO: Female School Students In South Africa Twerking On Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.