Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Some Ladies And Long Throat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Long Throat (17686 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Xano(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
CoCoLav:
Lol. Why does a guy need to even spend anything at all just because he wants to get to know you? Forget about bringing friends now. Why must you choose a place you know he will spend money?

Some guys want to show off, some see it as the best way to get their crush to talk. I prefer the amusement park, sightseeing in the state,etc. Eatery, only when hungry.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by pillowcase: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
The TRUTH is••••ITS ONLY A GIRL THAT DOESN'T LIKE YOU OR LOVE YOU, THAT WILL TAG HER FRIEND ALONG FOR THE DATE cos their main motive is to come and enjoy free lunch and listen to the love story u wanna preach to their friend while they sometimes act like they're not listening,loll.....Guys shine ur eyes!!

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Teespice(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
veave:
These are the ones that disgrace and spoil our name. When a man volunteers to take them out. They go and show how hungry they are. One person will eat 2 portions of rice, a full chicken, a bowl of ice cream, a can of one litre juice,normal coke, diet coke, fanta, sprite, nkwobi, fish pepper soup, assorted as if it is not enough when she is going home she will request for take away... cake, 7meatpie, 10sausage rolls, a carton of juice, 3 full grilled fish. 1,500mtn airtime, 1000glo, 750airtel...

As if its her whole village she is feeding. Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

rotflmao.

on a more serious note, I detest the idea of bringing other friends to a date meant for just my partner and I.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by eagleeye2: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Prixus:
I once had a date like that. but before d date I told her jokingly that we weren't going to my place. just an eatery so that she won't need friends to protect her from rape or any sort of thing like that(thats d usual excuse they give when they bring friends. "I can't come to ur place alone"wink. of course she still came with two of her friends. when we were all seated I asked her in front of her friends whether she brought them with the usual mentality of "let us go and eat". of course she replied "no o". I then took her to another table with the excuse that we had to chat in private. I sent them two bottles of coke n 2 meatpies n got her exactly what I had planned earlier. I'm sure her friends would hv bn disappointed cos I made sure she ate well while they ate hungrily. I greeted them properly when I was dropping them off. their last goodbye really said it all...
You are a nice guy, I tell you. cos, I would have bought only coke for them or even nothing. They weren't in my budget, so I don't see how am responsible for their good time because I want to date their friend.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Whobedatte(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
CoCoLav:

Gardens/Parks just enjoy the scenery and talk. People rarely talk at the movies or those crowded places anyway. You struggle to even hear your own voice. I hate noise and crowds.
E be like u noknow 9ja girls. Your orientation is totally different shaa

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Pajames4all: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
indeed.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Rich4god(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Its simply, make both of them comfortable (if you can) then ensure you have a lengthy and probable romantic discussion with her friend... Next time, jealousy no go let her try dat again.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
pillowcase:
The TRUTH is••••ITS ONLY A GIRL THAT DOESN'T LIKE YOU OR LOVE YOU, THAT WILL TAG HER FRIEND ALONG FOR THE DATE cos their main motive is to come and enjoy free lunch and listen to the love story u wanna preach to their friend while they sometimes act like they're not listening,loll.....Guys shine ur eyes!!

Um, not necessarily.

Younger girls in high school and college tend to do this, as I still remember some of my gfs in college tag teaming with a friend on our first date.

However, if you invite a full grown woman (working class), on a first date and she brings a friend, when it's not a concert or something similar, then I guess it'll be safe to say:

"HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by skyhighweb(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
this happened to me twice
the first time i gave her bike fair to go home n said hi to her friend

the second time, after coming an hour late she came with a friend i just enter bike comot.

mind u i have only accepted this nonsense once and i it pissed me off, "hey hi meet my friend hope u dont mind me bringing my friend" imagine cundt inform someone before bringing a friend. what of money no come dey like that.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by AJ01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
veave:
These are the ones that disgrace and spoil our name. When a man volunteers to take them out. They go and show how hungry they are. One person will eat 2 portions of rice, a full chicken, a bowl of ice cream, a can of one litre juice,normal coke, diet coke, fanta, sprite, nkwobi, fish pepper soup, assorted as if it is not enough when she is going home she will request for take away... cake, 7meatpie, 10sausage rolls, a carton of juice, 3 full grilled fish. 1,500mtn airtime, 1000glo, 750airtel...

awwwww grin her stomach will explode oo shocked
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by akinsadeez(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Out of everything the OP wrote, it is the stomach issue that I relate with the most. The rate at which young women have big stomachs now is really alarming. When you see some of them you would think they are pregnant but its just stomach. I wonder what young ladies pack in their stomach that make dem bulge like that. Is it fat, food, pad, lack of exercise or what You would see a very pretty girl only to see a protruding stomach. Very irritating. angry

6 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by humbleme99(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Girls don't do that naw
Except those jambites and inexperienced hustlers. When u buy enough food for them, u have solved their greatest need. They are those that discrace their bf in eateries because of fried rice grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
skyhighweb:
this happened to me twice
the first time i gave her bike fair to go home n said hi to her friend

the second time, after coming an hour late she came with a friend i just enter bike comot.

mind u i have only accepted this nonsense once and i it pissed me off, "hey hi meet my friend hope u dont mind me bringing my friend" imagine cundt inform someone before bringing a friend. what if money no come dey like that.

@bold, then you have two options:

1. You use your God given cojones and tell her straight up, "I don't have money to feed 3 people this evening, so make una decide who wan come because me, I never chop yet, so I no fit commit myself from the equation."

2. You take both of them along and when the bill comes, you pull the waiter to the side and ask am whether you fit wash plate as payment. Tell the girls to go home, that you have an emergency to attend to, then after they leave, you may proceed to the restaurant kitchen and start paying your debt in plates washed. I've seen this method work before.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
onihaxy:
Well, the guys are to blame. Like my dad will always say. " When you want to impress a girl with money and eatery" remember that you would need the same money and eatery to sustain her".
Whenever I planned meeting a girl in eatery. I make sure I get there first, look through the glass to watch her coming. When I noticed her and "friends attachment", I simply use the EXIT door

Lol..i alwz warn them not to come with friends ooo
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
rozayx5:
i pity guys who date students or jobless women, they are in for a long thing grin grin grin grin
u r wrong! Note all unemployed ladies or students bhav dis way, it depends on the type of home she comes from. My gf's dad takes total care of her, she even fly in n out of naija n buys me gifts, she hardly make requests or xploit me, na me dey always use my mind base on respect. Flee from any lady whose intention is to xploit u brodas. Na dem go suffer am wen old age start knockin.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by rman: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
BlissB:
After the agreement to meet in the eatery,you are expected to give prior notice to d girl dat she shuld not cme wit any1 since ona nor dy meet for ur houz cos some of dem sabi form ignorance.....if u nor tel her......sory oooooo ready to spend

So it is the guys fault?

When he invited you, did he broadcast the message to your friends too?
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by tania28(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
damselabi:
There is one bad thing girls do and which is very
bad. A guy wants to take you on a date and the
next thing is for you to show up with three other
girls. Did he tell you to bring anyone along? If
you don't show up with three other girls, you go
into unplanned shopping. Instead of you leaving
that place empty handed, you buy Agege bread
or better still, ask for airtime as you forgot your
purse at home. What a disgrace! Do you know how
much he planned to spend?
Some single girls now have their tummy big while
mothers have theirs flat. It's too much of
alcohol, nkwobi, Chinese, junks, malt drinks,
and packet juices. You must finish the guy's
money before anything. In fact, you do take-
away on every date ( shameful) after all, na
the guy invite you. Whatever happened to your
knowledge of simple etiquette. Tomorrow, you
will be the one shouting and telling the whole
world that guys are mean. He didn't dump you;
he only saved himself from future pain. Please
show yourself some respect; learn to be a lady!Hpy sunday peeps.
you didn't have to generalize by saying girls,u fall into that category,if you re sayin so,some are guilty doesn't mean every one is.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
onihaxy:
Well, the guys are to blame. Like my dad will always say. " When you want to impress a girl with money and eatery" remember that you would need the same money and eatery to sustain her".
Whenever I planned meeting a girl in eatery. I make sure I get there first, look through the glass to watch her coming. When I noticed her and "friends attachment", I simply use the EXIT door

Lol, in other words. You runaway.

Well, I carefully select the type of people/women I get involved with. As soon as I discover you are lousy which is quite easy for me from just speaking to you over the phone. That's it, no dates. I just slowly go back into the shadows till the interest wanes.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by jbnm: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
when i meet wit a lady who has longer throat,me no dey waste tym i tell her the bitter true.let her call me stingy or anytin.me i cant spend wat i did not plan for.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by BlissB(f): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
rman:

So it is the guys fault?

When he invited you, did he broadcast the message to your friends too?

Am not saying its his fault but since u knw girls can be very funny at tymz n u dnt knw her kind of person yet why not jokingly(dnt knw wat 2 use here)tell her to save u 4rm any future expenses
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by RaeMystix: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
veave:

Lord have mercy. grin
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oga na the ones we dey work bad pass.

U neva see girl wey hold pass u wan run u down! #itsindblood
grin
rozayx5:
i pity guys who date students or jobless women, they are in for a long thing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by onadana: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
smileyGreed has caused many of them their lives. There was a time I was dating a chick in one of the higher institutions and we were supposed to go out that evening lo and behold I saw an entourage following her I step out of the car and stood as a chauffeur..i opened th ront door of the car for her and blocked the back door..i told her sorry your friends can't come with us because there was no pre plan...I prepared only for you.Na so guys take waka with her.

Another occasion we went swimming with some chicks and come see gobe I said bring drinks...they brought four plastic coke....on impause thank God I asked the waiter before he left...how much?....I almost fell into the pool when he said one five for one(N1500).How much come be crate?..i asked.I said 'oh boy return it,babes no wahala when we reach outside we go buy coke from that Aboki by the gate..at least N70...change go remain.

Another babes followed us out and these girls whereso greedy,one whole chicken each,carlo rossi each,roasted fish each,chichken each...and they where still demanding.I honestly saw one putting things in her bag...I was pissed this is the height of it.I told my guys OYO..ooo(on your ownt)hat was how we disappeared one after the other...how they paid the bills is better imagined.

Girls and greed since Eve in the garden of Eden.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by seggs101(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
damselabi:
thank u sister,please continue to tell them oo
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fab04(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Prixus:
I once had a date like that. but before d date I told her jokingly that we weren't going to my place. just an eatery so that she won't need friends to protect her from rape or any sort of thing like that(thats d usual excuse they give when they bring friends. "I can't come to ur place alone"wink. of course she still came with two of her friends. when we were all seated I asked her in front of her friends whether she brought them with the usual mentality of "let us go and eat". of course she replied "no o". I then took her to another table with the excuse that we had to chat in private. I sent them two bottles of coke n 2 meatpies n got her exactly what I had planned earlier. I'm sure her friends would hv bn disappointed cos I made sure she ate well while they ate hungrily. I greeted them properly when I was dropping them off. their last goodbye really said it all...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by eightsin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lwkmh. I remember when I asked a girl I've been chatting with for a while on a date and she was like: "I don't have transport to come. I said I'd send u transport. Next tin I heard was that she will come with a friend " d rest story na long tin.. after telling her it's a date for 2 I wanted.. I simply lock up.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by nebukadnezzari(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
damselabi:

BOY WHAT I NORMALLY DO IS I JUST PAY FOR THE PERSON I INVITED FOR A DATE AND FORGET THE REST EVEN EXIST. Thats if she didnt tell you shez inviting company... IF SHE ASKS TO INVITE HER FRIEND TELL HER SURE, THATS IF SHE WILL FOOT HER FRIENDS BILL.
THAT YOU JUST WANT A QUIET TIME WITH HER ALONE. IF SHE NO WANT, MAKE SHE GO. GIRLS WEY NEED FRESH STRUGGLING BOYS PLENTY, EVEN WOMEN TOO.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Its pure greed simple

Tho I know some igbo business men who would rather spend on your tummy than give d babe cash,, so d babes dem come decide to fill their belle

I cut hand for them sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by carlos1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rich4god:
Its simply, make both of them comfortable (if you can) then ensure you have a lengthy and probable romantic discussion with her friend... Next time, jealousy no go let her try dat again.

make who comfortable? Its like u dnt get the gist. We r talking abt gals dat r dia 4 dia stomach and dnt care what u discuss with dia friends or how long d discussion takes. Wat dey r after is to each u as per say dey don c mugu na. Making dem comforttable is helping matters gett worse. Blive me, she'll come back again with her friend once u make her comfortable. She'll see u as easy mumu

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by ghetto101(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
not only in Nigeria,have dated black girls in europe and some of dem at the same way,they will come with their friends or they beg u for take away.

kadas01:
These kind of greedy and wicked girls do not end well!

It is never a curse! Their "antecedents" would always "haunt" them!

The worst part of it is that these set of "shameless girls" are in the "majority" in our society!

Honestly, very "pathetic"!!
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Rhozabeth(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
It gladens my heart to know that this coming from a lady!

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by MrWhoKnows(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
jhydebaba:
naija babes are synonymous to naija policemen. u visit them, u pay...they visit u, u pay. Either way, u lose something.
Very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) / Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.