Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Some Ladies And Long Throat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Long Throat (17691 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by martin92(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
so true
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by samtol4(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
onihaxy:
Well, the guys are to blame. Like my dad will always say. " When you want to impress a girl with money and eatery" remember that you would need the same money and eatery to sustain her".
Whenever I planned meeting a girl in eatery. I make sure I get there first, look through the glass to watch her coming. When I noticed her and "friends attachment", I simply use the EXIT door
lol "use the exit door"
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by delishpot: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Barselonia:
When longer throat no Let u rest....

Lol, that babe nor get class. See wherr she dey eat.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Alexander01(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
They only care about their stomach..them go chop witch 1 day

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by okwytest(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
shawnpepe:
Stingy
what if i bring my fwends wen we wana make love..dont b stingy oh
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by kristein(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
this happen to me a couple of months ago..although this seems contrary to op complaint aforemention..

there was this girl I help secure a casual work @where my friend and I work..fortunately for her she got the job and was moved to the location which is a far distance away from her base for her to be punctual to the said work...

there was this guy that has bin disturbing and pleading for her to marry him...so there was this day he ask the girl out for a date and the girl brought us along..this guy was so shy to order us out of the date..suprisily he ask my friend and I to order with a pity looks on his face..lol..and this my friend ordered for 1k food while I order for #800 own..imediately we finish orderin..there was this looks on his face that made me to pity my fellow man...and he ask the babe to order also and she did..evrythin we ate in a rough estimate was approximately 3k..we ask the guy if he won't mind ordering for his and he said the waiter should only gave him bottle water..

then later on after the day..this girl came to explain to us of how this guy was complainin that she brought us.and the girl reply him with after you said you wan marry me so u gat spend..wat made my friend and I did wat we did was we have been plannin how to exaust this guy for a long time..becoz he is always boasting that he can marry and date any woman he wished..so we trapped him
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Revolva(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
dis na old story na op
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by ebosse(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
CoCoLav:
Lol. Why does a guy need to even spend anything at all just because he wants to get to know you? Forget about bringing friends now. Why must you choose a place you know he will spend money?

Don't blame the girls, blame the guys... I've said this countless times b4 , when u give a girl the impression that there's money to be spent, what do u expect her to do?.

Most guys start what they can't finish!!...

When a girl takes u to an expensive place .. Y can't u just tell her str8 up that u can't afford it.. Either she readily follow U to a place u can afford Or she walks away... No be do or die matter naooh.

I've seen guys taking loans from friends just to meet up!... What they've all failed to realize is girls subconsciously find it easier to like an Honest & No-Nonsense ( lot of ppl mistake this for bad guy) person than a pretender trying too much to impress ( A*ss Kissers)!
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by corkqueen: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Many girls out there are less-priveledge, handicapped, lazy and run a charity organisation.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by godunia(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
That's d price guys pay for not been real.when u lose your money u will come to NL to insults our decent girls turned monsters by d same u.make una park well.why won't a girl come with her friends when fornication is written all of u?who be mumu?

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Rooneyboy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
damselabi:
There is one bad thing girls do and which is very
bad. A guy wants to take you on a date and the
next thing is for you to show up with three other
girls. Did he tell you to bring anyone along? If
you don't show up with three other girls, you go
into unplanned shopping. Instead of you leaving
that place empty handed, you buy Agege bread
or better still, ask for airtime as you forgot your
purse at home. What a disgrace! Do you know how
much he planned to spend?
Some single girls now have their tummy big while
mothers have theirs flat. It's too much of
alcohol, nkwobi, Chinese, junks, malt drinks,
and packet juices. You must finish the guy's
money before anything. In fact, you do take-
away on every date ( shameful) after all, na
the guy invite you. Whatever happened to your
knowledge of simple etiquette. Tomorrow, you
will be the one shouting and telling the whole
world that guys are mean. He didn't dump you;
he only saved himself from future pain. Please
show yourself some respect; learn to be a lady!Hpy sunday peeps.
Sweetheart, I'm already inlove with u for this , loads of kisses from me to u kiss kiss kiss kiss One pretty girl I met some few months back tried this on me, we had fixed a date and i was to pick her up . When I arrived the busstop we had agreed on, she hopped into my ride, next thing I saw was another lady opening the back door.
It was@ that point she told me that she came along with her friend . I was so vexed, told both of them to get down and I grove off .

Yes, It was so rude to have done that but I had a satisfied conscience .
Hunged out with my male buddies for the rest of the day with the cash I budgeted for the date .
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by 360command: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
eminentme:
the ladies won't talk now o....bunch of hungry bitches . what annoys me most is that they eat with swag even when sucking ur pocket dry...god punish olla dem.
this guy dey parra

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by rilow212: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Girls here in France doesn't behave that way, so am confused.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Vince77(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yomieluv:
A female bashing females,nawa ooo.

Im really surprised too... things r reli gonna get better.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Rooneyboy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
eminentme:
the ladies won't talk now o....bunch of hungry bitches . what annoys me most is that they eat with swag even when sucking ur pocket dry...god punish olla dem.
Lolzzzzzz !!!!

Naija girls, very pathetic case .

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Vince77(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
eminentme:

They wont talk cos its a lady that created the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Don't mind them... After all the disgrace they still claim equality with the men, how can we (men) be equal with you ladies when most of you can't even stand on your feet without the help of a man.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by kadas01(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
ghetto101:
not only in Nigeria,have dated black girls in europe and some of dem at the same way,they will come with their friends or they beg u for take away.

Very bad and wicked behaviour! Silly girls!
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by ewizard1: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hehehe, ebinnas!!! grin
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by damselabi(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rooneyboy:

Sweetheart, I'm already inlove with u for this , loads of kisses from me to u kiss kiss kiss kiss One pretty girl I met some few months back tried this on me, we had fixed a date and i was to pick her up . When I arrived the busstop we had agreed on, she hopped into my ride, next thing I saw was another lady opening the back door.
It was@ that point she told me that she came along with her friend . I was so vexed, told both of them to get down and I grove off .

Hunger out with my male buddies for the rest of the day with the cash I budgeted for the date .
Hehehe. ..u r mean o
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Fkhalifa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
you see your life naija girls?i blame guys that stress the hell out of them to spend on a materialistic girl that has zero thing to add to your life only to cry later..
some even steal,engage in Y Y, bettings all because they want to proove to these girls they are spoiling.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Anyi3(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
CoCoLav:
Lol. Why does a guy need to even spend anything at all just because he wants to get to know you? Forget about bringing friends now. Why must you choose a place you know he will spend money?

Come see me in my office. cool
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Prixus:
I once had a date like that. but before d date I told her jokingly that we weren't going to my place. just an eatery so that she won't need friends to protect her from rape or any sort of thing like that(thats d usual excuse they give when they bring friends. "I can't come to ur place alone"wink. of course she still came with two of her friends. when we were all seated I asked her in front of her friends whether she brought them with the usual mentality of "let us go and eat". of course she replied "no o". I then took her to another table with the excuse that we had to chat in private. I sent them two bottles of coke n 2 meatpies n got her exactly what I had planned earlier. I'm sure her friends would hv bn disappointed cos I made sure she ate well while they ate hungrily. I greeted them properly when I was dropping them off. their last goodbye really said it all...
Hmmm that's a typical girls poor reasoning. Too bad that they don't seem to change any time soon. Poor mentality of sebi nahim invite me so make I go with my friends as if u be dangote son. Very annoying set of breeds. Tho not all girls does so sha
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Lovechyld101(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
jhydebaba:
naija babes are synonymous to naija policemen. u visit them, u pay...they visit u, u pay. Either way, u lose something.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Lovechyld101(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rooneyboy:

Hunged out with my male buddies for the rest of the day with the cash I budgeted for the date .
Bro am telling you if the ladies go ur guys still gona remain love the way you ended it.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2014
onihaxy:
Well, the guys are to blame. Like my dad will always say. " When you want to impress a girl with money and eatery" remember that you would need the same money and eatery to sustain her".
Whenever I planned meeting a girl in eatery. I make sure I get there first, look through the glass to watch her coming. When I noticed her and "friends attachment", I simply use the EXIT door
Chai guy..can't stop laughing
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2014
damselabi:
There is one bad thing girls do and which is very
bad. A guy wants to take you on a date and the
next thing is for you to show up with three other
girls. Did he tell you to bring anyone along? If
you don't show up with three other girls, you go
into unplanned shopping. Instead of you leaving
that place empty handed, you buy Agege bread
or better still, ask for airtime as you forgot your
purse at home. What a disgrace! Do you know how
much he planned to spend?
Some single girls now have their tummy big while
mothers have theirs flat. It's too much of
alcohol, nkwobi, Chinese, junks, malt drinks,
and packet juices. You must finish the guy's
money before anything. In fact, you do take-
away on every date ( shameful) after all, na
the guy invite you. Whatever happened to your
knowledge of simple etiquette. Tomorrow, you
will be the one shouting and telling the whole
world that guys are mean. He didn't dump you;
he only saved himself from future pain. Please
show yourself some respect; learn to be a lady!Hpy sunday peeps.
When I hear people like you speak,it makes me belive there are still good girls.thank God the kind of wife I need still exist. I seriously need a wife. Pray for me.you are one I a million
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by amokeme(f): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2014
rozayx5:
i pity guys who date students or jobless women, they are in for a long thing grin grin grin grin
i can pay my own bills and am a student smiley so not all are "hungry" cry
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2014
veave:
These are the ones that disgrace and spoil our name. When a man volunteers to take them out. They go and show how hungry they are. One person will eat 2 portions of rice, a full chicken, a bowl of ice cream, a can of one litre juice,normal coke, diet coke, fanta, sprite, nkwobi, fish pepper soup, assorted as if it is not enough when she is going home she will request for take away... cake, 7meatpie, 10sausage rolls, a carton of juice, 3 full grilled fish. 1,500mtn airtime, 1000glo, 750airtel...

As if its her whole village she is feeding. Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
After the guy take his turn on her n retreats they begin to shout "men are wicked"

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Prixus:
I once had a date like that. but before d date I told her jokingly that we weren't going to my place. just an eatery so that she won't need friends to protect her from rape or any sort of thing like that(thats d usual excuse they give when they bring friends. "I can't come to ur place alone"wink. of course she still came with two of her friends. when we were all seated I asked her in front of her friends whether she brought them with the usual mentality of "let us go and eat". of course she replied "no o". I then took her to another table with the excuse that we had to chat in private. I sent them two bottles of coke n 2 meatpies n got her exactly what I had planned earlier. I'm sure her friends would hv bn disappointed cos I made sure she ate well while they ate hungrily. I greeted them properly when I was dropping them off. their last goodbye really said it all...
comfirmed !
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2014
eminentme:
*nods* dats true. u just gave me an insight bro tnx.
very usefull

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2014
mastercee:
I don't roll with gluttons

I invite you for a date, and you show up with a convoy. I simply cancel the date right in front of your so called friends.

Shikena
For me I will show her I know how to play such games wella..I will just accept the challenge by welcoming them all,try to be very friendly and humorous so that her friends will start liking me and becoming interested in me to the extend that we will exchange numbers and perhabs book another date with them and that's where I will spoil them the more by that they will begin to hussle me secretly and in less than 2 months I will have my way in them finish with them and dump them by that they will be life enemies to themselves and thereby learning the lesson of their life. I node carry lasy nah.them dey craze

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / World Most Beautiful Men(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.