Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion - Religion (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion (229396 Views)

Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Image123(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! We call all sorts of things that don't exist names. Like Lord Voldemort who murdered lots of people with his killing curse. The curse even has a name, avada kedavra. Stop feeling so bad ok, your mythology is a captivating story too. LMFAO!

This is the way you discuss Lord Voldemort every day for years unending right? You were christened with Lord Voldemort in mind right?

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Image123:

This is the way you discuss Lord Voldemort every day for years unending right? You were christened with Lord Voldemort in mind right?

I was not christened LoL. Maybe not Voldemort but certainly other fictional characters and with great passion too. LMAO!
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Image123(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
LordReed:

I was not christened LoL. Maybe not Voldemort but certainly other fictional characters and with great passion too. LMAO!

Mention them or are you shy to agree that no one compares to the way you think and talk about God without end?

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Image123:

Mention them or are you shy to agree that no one compares to the way you think and talk about God without end?

LMFAO! Oh I can mention them just they won't be familiar to you but you can look up Warframe, it has a host of characters that I take a great interest in. I don't miss spending a day with my favourites. Your god is a side show comparatively. Bwahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Image123(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! Oh I can mention them just they won't be familiar to you but you can look up Warframe, it has a host of characters that I take a great interest in. I don't miss spending a day with my favourites. Your god is a side show comparatively. Bwahahahaha!

Warframe is a shooting game that you play to hopefully reenact some Hitler/Stalin killings. You derive your joy in killing games. Warframe was released less than 10years ago and has lost steam already. You little hood has over 700 pages of above 24,000 posts. I doubt you mentioned warframe or talked about it up to 100 times. Your posts are filled with your daily frustrations about God or some god. You've been doing this before warframe, you will continue after warframe except you end it before then or Jesus comes. Was i wrong to announce that the liar beckons?

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Image123:

Warframe is a shooting game that you play to hopefully reenact some Hitler/Stalin killings. You derive your joy in killing games. Warframe was released less than 10years ago and has lost steam already. You little hood has over 700 pages of above 24,000 posts. I doubt you mentioned warframe or talked about it up to 100 times. Your posts are filled with your daily frustrations about God or some god. You've been doing this before warframe, you will continue after warframe except you end it before then or Jesus comes. Was i wrong to announce that the liar beckons?

LMFAO! Yeah because killing game characters is like killing human beings. Only people who think fairytales are real make that brain dead comparison.

I started playing Warframe when it first came out in 2013 while I became an atheist in 2018, do the math. LoL

Stop believing in fairy tales its making you jump into brain dead conclusions. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Image123(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! Yeah because killing game characters is like killing human beings. Only people who think fairytales are real make that brain dead comparison.

I started playing Warframe when it first came out in 2013 while I became an atheist in 2018, do the math. LoL

Stop believing in fairy tales its making you jump into brain dead conclusions. Bwahahahahaha!

It's your fantasy at becoming like your role models, Stalin and Adolf. Good to see all my points are well taken. Your biggest love warframe doesn't compare in anyway to your obsession with God. God is evidently incomparable in your life.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Image123:

It's your fantasy at becoming like your role models, Stalin and Adolf. Good to see all my points are well taken. Your biggest love warframe doesn't compare in anyway to your obsession with God. God is evidently incomparable in your life.

Bwahahahaha! You wish. Just like you so vigorously wish your Yahweh was real. LMFAO!
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Image123(m): 12:56am On Jul 08, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! You wish. Just like you so vigorously wish your Yahweh was real. LMFAO!

You see, the stats are there and clear enough for any harry to see. You want us to believe you instead as against evident proof. Does it remind you of something? Your daddy the devil promised(lies to) his followers that they will be like God.

Be logical. The week is young. Take Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, just three days. Take how many posts you've written in those three days. Measure the percentage of posts where you almost have fits about God or gods. Measure the percentage of posts where you mentioned your favourite warframe, add Lord Voldemort to it. Compare and contrast. No comparison, God over all, hehehehehe. Take any random length of time in your life and for once, don't lie to yourself even if you must by compulsion lie to others as one possessed.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Usorohtheman(m): 4:58am On Jul 08, 2020
joseph1013:
Muslims say "There is no God but Allah". But they can't show Allah exists and can't show other gods do not.

They just believe it!

Bro, why do people run mad?
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by kkins25(m): 6:04am On Jul 08, 2020
LordReed:

Yes my dear buda, I believed the crap in my head.

Hmm, it can be a hard pill to swallow and a difficult treatment to effect especially for the unwilling. In fact many of them will see one as an agent of darkness, an enemy, for even suggesting that they try it.
are you scared or what lord? share the damn thing already grin grin
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Image123:

You see, the stats are there and clear enough for any harry to see. You want us to believe you instead as against evident proof. Does it remind you of something? Your daddy the devil promised(lies to) his followers that they will be like God.

Be logical. The week is young. Take Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, just three days. Take how many posts you've written in those three days. Measure the percentage of posts where you almost have fits about God or gods. Measure the percentage of posts where you mentioned your favourite warframe, add Lord Voldemort to it. Compare and contrast. No comparison, God over all, hehehehehe. Take any random length of time in your life and for once, don't lie to yourself even if you must by compulsion lie to others as one possessed.

Bwahahahaha! Don't be so sad I called your god fictional and a mass murderer. LMFAO!
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2020
kkins25:
are you scared or what lord? share the damn thing already grin grin

I just think it is counterproductive. Nobody suggested I become an atheist, I took good hard unfiltered look at what I believed versus reality and that was enough to uncover the falsity of my beliefs. I don't know if that is sufficient for someone else but it was for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Image123(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! Don't be so sad I called your god fictional and a mass murderer. LMFAO!

Good to see this, you're left with mutterings again.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by budaatum: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
LordReed:

Yes my dear buda, they think if their eyes are opened they'll be expelled from Eden.

It can be done my dear buda and even you, I think have tried.
More like they will find Eden is imaginary and they are naked.

Yes, I do try.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by budaatum: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
LordReed:

I just think it is counterproductive. Nobody suggested I become an atheist, I took good hard unfiltered look at what I believed versus reality and that was enough to uncover the falsity of my beliefs. I don't know if that is sufficient for someone else but it was for me.
You need to learn what happened here. I would say Jesus spit was spat on the ground and the mud was rubbed in your eyes then you bathed in the Pool of Siloam and can see.

I'm so tempted to say, "now go and do likewise", my Lord, but you cannot see yet because you have not yet bathed in the pool.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Image123:

Good to see this, you're left with mutterings again.

[img]https://media1./images/1f28a1b57b3f951dfd2d7b6653dfa6d6/tenor.gif?itemid=4798106[/img]
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
budaatum:

More like they will find Eden is imaginary and they are naked.

Yes, I do try.

Indeed my dear buda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
budaatum:

You need to learn what happened here. I would say Jesus spit was spat on the ground and the mud was rubbed in your eyes then you bathed in the Pool of Siloam and can see.

I'm so tempted to say, "now go and do likewise", my Lord, but you cannot see yet because you have not yet bathed in the pool.

Well maybe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Xmuslim: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Bro, why do people run mad?
so at this age, you don't know that madness is not spiritual? People are so far behind sha
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Usorohtheman(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Xmuslim:
so at this age, you don't know that madness is not spiritual? People are so far behind sha

Some people Abuse and become mad while some abuse and are still okay. Don't you think that there is an iota of spirituality connected to it?
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Xmuslim: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Some people Abuse and become mad while some abuse and are still okay. Don't you think that there is an iota of spirituality connected to it?
I don't usually conclude conclude 100% on anything. So, yes, there may be iota of spirituality in it. But it need to be proven.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2020
If God was real, all theologians would eventually arrive at the same God and same religion.

Hasn't happened.
Won't happen.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2020
joseph1013:
If God was real, all theologians would eventually arrive at the same God and same religion.

Hasn't happened.
Won't happen.

Could happen...if a god showed up. LoL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Judybash93(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
It's like I'm reading the story of my life.... Damn
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2020

Nights like this when I’m deep in thoughts, I remember Bro Nleme, a man who I knew as a lil boy, who gave me a few things about the faith I profess

However, I would say the faith failed him. Bro Nleme and his beautiful wife didn’t have kids. Oh they prayed, so did we all

Prophecies about their child birth abound like covid 19 infected Wuhan, but like Nigeria’s progress, was never forth coming.

Even though I’d love to say they had kids of their own, they didn’t. They ended up adopting a girl after almost 20 years

After all these years, I lost touch, only to be told by my mother that his only daughter had died after a lengthy battle with an illness, which like a demanding girlfriend, ruined his finances

Shortly after, through my ever willing grapevine, I was updated that Bro Nleme had died, devastated by the despair in losing his only child.

So when people say God never fails, sometimes I think of people like Bro Nleme and ask myself, if God didn’t fail him? If he had to choose, would he have chosen to die like that?

But like all mortals, we cannot question the immortal. We can only try to make sense of it, so we say God knows best

So when people say “everybody go dey alright las las”, I always smile. Nothing is farther from the truth than that. Some will die smiling, some with their eyes open, some with tears rolling their cheeks.

When people give testimonies of how they’re the lone survivor of ghastly accidents, I ask myself about those who died

Because if you judge God’s faithfulness by surviving the accident, it certainly means he failed those who died whilst serving him ardently

Maybe it just makes me a sadist, and like the rest of the congregation, I should focus on the one who survived.
RIP Bro Nleme, I hope we meet at his feet.

PENNED BY A GOOD FRIEND WHO HAS TOLD ME THAT DESPITE ALL THE JARGONS HE'S WILLING TO DISCARD LOGIC AND JUST BELIEVE BECAUSE OF "PERSONAL EXPERIENCES". I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW THESE PEOPLE DO THIS. HOW THEY LOOK AT WHITE AND HAVE TO LIE TO THEMSELVES THAT IT'S BLACK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by virginboy1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
joseph1013:

Hasn't happened.
Won't happen.

Word
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Image123(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Nights like this when I’m deep in thoughts, I remember Bro Nleme, a man who I knew as a lil boy, who gave me a few things about the faith I profess

However, I would say the faith failed him. Bro Nleme and his beautiful wife didn’t have kids. Oh they prayed, so did we all

Prophecies about their child birth abound like covid 19 infected Wuhan, but like Nigeria’s progress, was never forth coming.

Even though I’d love to say they had kids of their own, they didn’t. They ended up adopting a girl after almost 20 years

After all these years, I lost touch, only to be told by my mother that his only daughter had died after a lengthy battle with an illness, which like a demanding girlfriend, ruined his finances

Shortly after, through my ever willing grapevine, I was updated that Bro Nleme had died, devastated by the despair in losing his only child.

So when people say God never fails, sometimes I think of people like Bro Nleme and ask myself, if God didn’t fail him? If he had to choose, would he have chosen to die like that?

But like all mortals, we cannot question the immortal. We can only try to make sense of it, so we say God knows best

So when people say “everybody go dey alright las las”, I always smile. Nothing is farther from the truth than that. Some will die smiling, some with their eyes open, some with tears rolling their cheeks.

When people give testimonies of how they’re the lone survivor of ghastly accidents, I ask myself about those who died

Because if you judge God’s faithfulness by surviving the accident, it certainly means he failed those who died whilst serving him ardently

Maybe it just makes me a sadist, and like the rest of the congregation, I should focus on the one who survived.
RIP Bro Nleme, I hope we meet at his feet.

PENNED BY A GOOD FRIEND WHO HAS TOLD ME THAT DESPITE ALL THE JARGONS HE'S WILLING TO DISCARD LOGIC AND JUST BELIEVE BECAUSE OF "PERSONAL EXPERIENCES". I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW THESE PEOPLE DO THIS. HOW THEY LOOK AT WHITE AND HAVE TO LIE TO THEMSELVES THAT IT'S BLACK.

That is someone that has had personal experience of God. It is a reality. He does not fully understand or even agree with God. But he would be lying to himself to deny the existence of God. This is unlike many of you that claim former Christian because your name is Isaac, Samuel and Paul. Rubbish. That is not Christianity.
But what will it profit a man if he gained the whole world, and lose his own soul? What will a man give in exchange for his soul? Children, house, certificate, position, articles? Nothing. Be wise.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2020
If you didn't know, you'd never guess that sweet Jesus and genocidal Yahweh are the same god.

Chalk & cheese.

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Theists can tell you that you're wrong, have been fooled by Satan & will burn in hell but they can't tell you why they are right.

7 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Oyedepo says whoever does not pay tithes is cursed financially.

God of Oyedepo, curse me.

As you cursed Jack Ma and Dangote, curse me also.

I pray thee, O Lord.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2020
John Agbaeze

IF WRITERS OF ABRAHAM AND ISAAC WERE HONEST

God: Abraham, you have been sitting outside for 8 hours now. Go inside.

Abraham: I can't. That little shit Isaac told his mother I almost killed him on the mountain.�

God: But seriously dude, what the hell? I was only joking and you took it seriously. That's hardcore bro ��‍♂️��‍♂️

Abraham: Wait, what? This is all your fault, now Sarah is going to poison me.

God: Dude, you are a terrible father, you didn't even protest, like you've been looking for an excuse to kill the boy.

Abraham: OMG!!!��‍♂️

God: Shut up. Now I want you to cut off the foreskin of your penis.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (130) (Reply)

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.