Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (268030 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 12:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Oyin Oyin Oyin

Dont kill us with suspense na cry
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
kingphilip:

hey I'm following u nw

so what do u want to make of me
Follow me, I shall make you ________. Fill in the gap, what do you want me to make you? smiley
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2015
therealbabe:
Follow me, I shall make you ________. Fill in the gap, what do you want me to make you? smiley
my boo
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ini don't tell me you will allow yourself to be deceived again
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettydiva89:
Ini don't tell me you will allow yourself to be deceived again
judgin 4rm ao she reply d call she wil b deceive again.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
oyin cum update ooo we are waitin
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Omotayelolu(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oyin, pls na beg i dey fit beg u, pls cm update ooo
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Great update. Thanks man. Expecting more
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*1.40pm

Ini was baffled as she dropped the call, she would have totally believed what Sandra had just told her if not that Amarachi had already walked in fifteen minutes before she received the call. She concluded that Kelvin might be cheating truly but not with Amarachi.

Sandra said Kelvin and his partner are still in the garden, so that means that he was cheating with someone else who may likely have the same body shape and complexion as Amarachi.

She rushed into her room, changed to another top and dusted the trouser jean she was putting on. She picked her car key and left the house without telling Amarachi anything.

As she got into the car, a thought struck her mind. She picked up her phone and dialled Kelvin's number, it rang for several times without being picked. She tried it again the second and third time, she got the same response.

That confirmed her fears, Kelvin was with a girl, he neer picked calls when he was on a date with her too. She ignited the car engine and drove off. She had to catch Kelvin red handed today, atleast he won't be able to deny the allegation.

*****1.40pm

"Yeah, I told you" Bola replied happily, " now insert the memory card into your phone. I want to have a copy of the pictures too, so that I can show them to Frank"

"Okay" Sandra answered, she switched off the phone and removed the back cover carefully. She removed the memory card from the memory card pack and inserted into the slot for memory card in the phone. She placed her own memory card into the pack.

Sandra and Bola waited patiently for the phone to come on after Sandra pressed the power button. After a minute of processing, the phone finally came on, Sandra quickly clicked the pictures gallery icon.

The gallery opened, and no pictures were on display except for the default backgrounds that was on the phone memory. She impatiently navigated to the file folder and opened the memory card, the contents of the memory could not be opened.

Sandra's countenance changed at once, her hand gave way for the phone and it dropped on her laps.

"What's the matter?" Bola who had been watching inquisitively finally asked.

"The memory card is corrupted" Sandra announced

"Corrupted? How can? But he showed us the pictures on them some moments ago"

Sandra passed the phone to Bola who navigated through in disbelief.

"Let's try it on my phone first, before we make any conclusion" Bola unpacked her phone and inserted the memory card, the result was still the same.

"Please, call the guy. Let him come back right away"

"His number is switched off" Sandra replied.

"Oh! That's bad"

"What do we do now?" Sandra sobbed. "After all the troubles, we lost the pictures"

"Come on, we've not lost yet. Let's go check them in the garden, we might still meet them there"

"Do you really believe they will be in the garden? What will they be doing there? They only came to get a gift for Ini. I'm sure they said that to Mark only to send him away"

"Oh! That's true." Bola sighed. "But its okay, let's go home. We can still recover the pictures later and still send them"

"But I already asked Ini to come"

"You'll explain to her, you'll tell her that they left already"

"I promised to show her pictures" Sandra cried.

"Don't worry, she'll understand"

Sandra's phone rang at that moment, she checked the screen. The caller was Ini.

...to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2015
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ini came down from the car and walked towards the garden, she already tried to call Sandra thrice bit the call was not answered.

She moved to the left side and peeped as she got to the entrance, she couldn't see anything. She picked her phone and dialled Sandra's phone number again. This time, the call was answered just after it rang once.

"Sandra, what's the matter with you? Why have you not been answering my calls since?" Ini blasted.

"I'm sorry, they left the place already" Sandra answered with less excitement, "I just tried to follow and see where they went. But I think they've gone separate ways"

"Where are you?" Ini snapped

"I just left there now. I'll get back to you later"

"You'll get back to me later? What about the pictures you were supposed to show me?"

"Ermm... I have a problem with my phone, I can't show you the pictures now"

"Oh! I see, what a fool am I to have responded to you." Ini ended the call angrily.

"Damn" Ini cursed under her breath, biting her teeth. "What kind of trash is this?"

She walked angrily to her car and started the car engine immediately, she drove off after fastening her seat belt. She first drove in the direction of her house but on a second thought, she took the next U-turn and went the opposite direction.

After few minutes of driving, she got to Kelvin's house. She stepped out of the car after parking properly by the fence and picked her phone from the back seat. She already had three missed calls from Kelvin.

She was kept waiting for long after she knocked on the door as Bode opened almost immediately. "Wow! See who we've got here" he exclaimed.

"Ini, what are you doing here?" Kelvin asked, clearly expressing his surprise as he opened his hands wide for an embrace.

"Am I not welcome here?" Ini asked as she took his warm embrace.

"Of course you are" Kelvin answered, motioning her to sit beside him.

He rubbed his hands on her cheeks, " You look so beautiful even without makeup"

"Oh! Thanks" Ini replied, a little bit surprised. She had forgotten to apply anything on her face before she left home.

"Your welcome" Kelvin replied and stood up. "What can I offer you?"

"Oh! Don't bother, I just came to get something and I decided to check on you. I'm leaving in some minutes"

"Of course, I'll bother" he walked away into the kitchen and returned with a bottle of nonalcoholic wine and a glass cup.

"I saw your missed calls and I tried returning the call, I guess you didn't pick because you were on your way here" he smiled as he dropped the bottle and the cup on a stool placed at her front.

"Not really" she replied. "Thanks"

She felt greatly relieved as she gulped down almost half of the cup's content. She felt the urge to ask Kelvin if he had gone out earlier to the Tribet's garden but changed her mind as his outlook was that of someone who hadn't gone out all day

"You look tired" Frank made a comment

"Yeah, I've been working all day"

"Eeyah, why didn't you call me to come and help you ?"

"You forgotten that you didn't pick?"

"Oh! Sorry. I was in Frank's room then, my phone was in the sitting room"

"Alright, how is Frank?"

"He's fine, he's sleeping inside"

And how is he..." She paused and glanced at Bode to see if he was listening to the conversation. "How is he preparing for the wedding? I saw Bola's post on Facebook about how soon her wedding ceremony will come up"

"There'll be no wedding between her and Frank, he's not getting married to her"

...to be continued

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks for the updates wink
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
You better give us more updates,If Jega delay the announcement of the winner,should you also delay the update of this story
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Come on Sandra, why you behaving like a kid? Mark is coming to fix the memory card for us tomorrow morning"

"Yes, I know but would Ini still give me audience?"

"Yes, she will. And if she doesn't, you'll just send the pictures to her via WhatsApp, she won't be able to ignore that"

"Everything is just messed up really" Sandra sighed

"No, it's not messed up yet. Don't give up to soon."

"Will the pictures really be enough to cause the damage that we intend to create"

"Not really, but at least it can create a small impact and we can do something else until they are finally separated"

"Oh God! So you mean we have to keep stalking them? Damn! I'm tired of all these already" Sandra got up angrily at no one in particular.

"What's the matter Sandra? Or don't you love Kelvin so much to fight for him"

"Off course I do" She replied in a low tone, "I've been fighting for his love ever since I met him but he doesn't seem to notice me anymore"

"You've been fighting for him a long time ago and now you want to give up?" Bola lifted up her head and looked straight into her eyes. "If you don't have him, then no one else deserves him"

Sandra was silent, her mood changed. A new kind of zeal grew in her heart. She became more desperate. "I'll send the pictures, Ini has no choice than to leave him for more I'll make her do it by force"

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2015
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

It was 7am in the morning when Ini woke up that Sunday morning. Service in her church starts by eight o'clock and she never liked getting to church late especially on Sundays

She rushed her bath and dressed up for service. As she dressed up, she wondered why she had not seen Ama that morning. On a normal day, Ama would have come to wake her from sleep by six thirty.

She headed straight to the living room immediately she finished dressing up.
"Amarachi" she called as she walked gently with her high heels.

"Amarachi, are you still... " she paused as she saw a strange rotating light on the centre table, she switched on the lights and was more flabbergasted with what the lights revealed.

"Wow! Amarachi" she screamed with joy as she admired the newly decorated sitting room and bent down to touch a set of rotating and illuminating beads vase
" how did you do this? Did you smuggle an interior decorator in last night?"

Amarachi came behind her smiling, already dressed for church.
"Come on, its not time for that. Else, we'll be late for service. Let's eat now" Amarachi replied and led her to the dinning room, where the food was served already.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*12 noon

"Are you sure it will work perfectly? " Sandra questioned Bola as they talked in whispers, in Bola's room.

"Yes, I'm sure. Trust me, we'll end their relationship with this" she replied

"Alright, let me send the pictures to her now"

"Oh! You've not sent the pictures since? I thought you already did that immediately Mark left here?"

"No, I didn't know if it would be necessary again"

"Yes, of course it would. It would her appetite for the bigger birthday gift we have for her"

"Okay", Sandra picked her phone and busied herself with it for some seconds. "It's done"

"Good one, wait and see. She'll call you soon"

++++++++++++++++++++++++
*12 noon

Ini felt relieved as she took off her high heeled shoes and settled into the sofa. Amarachi walked straight towards the room without waiting in the parlor.

"What do you think I can prepare now? " Ibi asked, halting Amarachi. "Kelvin is on his way here and I have to entertain him"

"Ermm... I don't know what kind of food he will like"

"I don't know too. I think... " she paused as her phone rang, she checked the screen and gave an undecided look. "Its been long I received calls from unsaved numbers"

"Answer it and know who it is. Calls from unknown numbers are expected on birthdays" She smiled and stood up, heading to the kitchen.

"Hello" Ini answered the call

"Hello sweety" A lady voice message rang out from the other side. "Happy birthday to you

"Thank you so much, but may I know who I'm speaking with?"

"Haba! Ini, you've forgotten me so soon? It's Nike na"

"Nike? Which Nike?"

"Haba! Nike Adejumo"

"Wow!" Ini jumped up in excitement, "I'm very sorry, but your voice has really changed. How are you doing?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Fine o, thank God. How did you get my contact"

"I came into town some days ago and I've been trying to reach you. I just got your phone number from your facebook profile now"

"Eeyah! It's very kind of you to remember me. Where are you in the city? "

"I'm in a Hotel at Saro road"

"Oh! That's not far from my place, would you like to come over?"

"Ermm..." She hesitated before she replied, "I was planning to, I think you stay around Edi lane"

"Yes, it's not far from there. Just less than fifteen minutes drive"

"I'll come but I also want to drop an air conditioner for someone there"

"Air conditioner?"

"Yes, that's what I sell now"

"Wow! Come over, what's delaying you?"

"Ermm... I didn't bring my car and I've tried already but can't get a cab straight from here and I don't want to make it two drops"

"Oh!" Ini hissed, please do fast o"

"Or do you have a driver you can send to come pick me up?"

"Oh no! But don't worry, I'll come by myself"

"Thanks, I'll be very grateful"

"You're welcome, expect me in twenty minutes" she ended call.

"Who's that?" Amarachi who had returned from the kitchen with fruit juice and two glass cups asked.

"A long time friend, we did our IT in the same organization"

"Oh! I see, and you're going to pick her?"

"Yes, any problem?"

"No, nothing. Just be careful, it's better you ask her to meet you at the junction"

"Come on, what are you insinuating? I'll be back soon jor" Ini picked her car key on the table and made way to leave the house. "Kelvin should be here anytime from now. Please tell him I'll be back soon"

"Okay"

...to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2015
More updates come later tonight or early tomorrow
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
I dey wait patiently sha, make dem no kidnap this Ini for road o! embarassed

Abi shoot her or set her up for police hands! cry
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fembleez1:
I dey wait patiently sha, make dem no kidnap this Ini for road o! embarassed

Abi shoot her or set her up for police hands! cry
or hope she no catch kelvin and ama in an embrace :'
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
hadease:
or hope she no catch kelvin and ama in an embrace :'

You mean, may be when she gets back from where shez headed, without notice?
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fembleez1:

You mean, may be when she gets back from where shez headed, without notice?
yeah catchin dem unaware

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2015

Amarachi served herself a cup of juice as she watched Ini drive out of the compound. She thought of something to do as she sipped on the juice slowly.

After gulping down the contents of the cup, she walked into her room to change her clothes after deciding to start baking snacks before Ini's return and Kelvin's arrival.

After about five minutes of changing into a more comfortable house wear, she return to the sitting room. She noticed that the main door was slightly opened and curtain was being blown by wind from outside. She walked to the door with, attempting to close it properly but she noticed that the doormat was unusually dirty. She took it up and dusted it outside, somewhere far away from the balcony.

She entered back into the house and placed down the doormat, making sure the door was properly closed. She didn't lock it because she was expecting Ini or Kelvin soon.

As she made her way to the kitchen, she took the pack of remaining fruit juice and her glass cup. She drank the remaining contents of the glass cup which was half full.

As she got to the kitchen, she suddenly remembered that she already finished the juice in the cup before she went into her room to change her clothes. Somebody else must have filled the cup again, she went back to the living room and looked around suspiciously but found traces of no one.

"Ini, are you back" she called out. There was no response. 'No, Ini could not be back yet, her car wasn't in the compound when she went to dust the doormat' she thought to herself.

"Kelvin" She called out again and got no response. She began to search carefully all corners, trying to fish out the intruder. She was sure it was a close person playing pranks on her.

She started to walk towards the door with the purpose of locking it after finding no one around, she concluded that Ini must have filled the cup before she left.

But she didn't get to door when her muscles and bones felt weak suddenly, she lost her strength within a split second and fell to the ground. Her eyes also lost the power to stay opened, it closed forcefully.

...to be continued

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gbege don shele o, shai!!!! embarassed
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
ha dey don drug ama!!
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by lhateaphart21(f): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hope notin bad will happen to Ama

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Kunzu(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
abeg wetin do Ama ooooooo
#following

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
You'll get to know what happened to Amarachi in some minutes.

typing...
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
I sha dey wait jejely! cool

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
In less than twenty minutes, Ini arrived at Rosa International Hotel along Saro Road. She looked towards the gate and noticed there was a big padlock used to lock up the place. She quickly parked beside the fence and came down to inspect.

She brought out her phone and dialled the number with which Nike called . It was switched off. She stood with her hands on her waist, confused of what to do.

"Excuse me sir" She called to a man who was passing by. "Good afternoon, please what about this hotel? Don't try function anymore"

"No madam, dem no dey open here again" the man replied, "e be like say the man wey get am owe bank money and dem don come lock am since last month"

"Okay, thank you sir" she said and walked back into her car. She rested her head as she sat on the driver's seat in confusion.

She had been fooled to come there, but who could have fooled her and why would the person do so?

For some reasons, she picked up her phone and clicked on the whatsapp notification icon. She opened all her unread messages without reading them just to clear them from the notifications.

She opened her conversation with Sandra and was about to close it without reading but the pictures caught her attention. There was Amarachi and Kelvin standing close to each other at a place she recognised to be Tribet Shopping Complex.

Was it possible that Amarachi and Kelvin had truly spent time with each other in the Tribet garden? Amarachi and Kelvin must be able to explain the pictures.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Bola hugged Frank tightly as she opened the door for him. She had been excited since she received a call from him that he was coming to her place.

"What a surprise visit Frank, you're welcome" she smiled happily as she led Frank into her sitting room. "What can I offer you?"

"Nothing" Frank replied with a serious face, "I came to discuss something important with you"

"What's that? Why are you looking so serious?"

"I've come to..."

"Shhh..." Bola interrupted, "Your Friend Kelvin and Amarachi have been caught cheating red handed"

"Red handed? What do you mean by that?"

"Come with me" she picked her car key and walked towards the door.

"Where to?"

"Just come with me" she said, reassuring him with the look in her eyes.

He followed her, temporarily forgetting the real reason he came.

++++++++++++++++++++

Ini stormed out of her car immediately she parked the car. She was impatient to get an explanation of the picture from Amarachi.

As she opened the door, she suddenly stopped on noticing aa guy's shoe at the door. She wondered why it was pulled in a scattered way with socks all over the ground. She surged forward on remembering that Kelvin was supposed to be present already.

She got to the living room and met a bag on the table, she ignored it and looked around for Kelvin. After calling his name and getting no response, she proceeded to Amarachi's room to demand an explanation for the pictures.

She paused suddenly as she got close to the door to Amarachi's room, there was a trouser dropped carelessly on the floor. As she got to the front of the door, she found a shirt on the floor too. Her heartbeat speed inceased by almost 800%, several thoughts ran through her mind.

The door was opened, she walked in quietly to confirm her greatest fear.

...to be continued

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 12:23am On Apr 04, 2015
++++++++++++++++++

"Where are we going to?" Frank asked for the fifth time since Bola started driving.

"Haba! Won't you allow me concentrate? You've been asking since, or are you scared I can kidnap you" she asked jokingly.

"Listen Bola, what I came o discuss with you is serious, you might not like it. So its better you allow us discuss now, so you'll forget it quickly"

"I won't like it?" She asked mockingly, "it must be a very bad news. Well, I think you should hold it first"

She parked the car just beside a fenced building and put off the car engine. She came out of the car and removed her sunshade from her eyes stylishly.

"Won't you come down? This is our destination"

"What have we come to do here?" He came down and asked angrily.

"Oh! Be patient boy" she taunted him. "We've only come for my friend, Ini's birthday party. Didn't Kelvin invite you for the party?"

"What party? He said there wasn't going to be any party"

"He lied boy, he lied. He went to get things needed for the birthday party yesterday, he was assisted by someone"

"Come on, stop playing tricks and let's get away from here" he said placing one leg inside the car and his arms on the door.

"Okay, here was who helped him" she brought out her iPad from the car and showed something on it to him.

"Amarachi and Kelvin went to get the party things? But he said there won't be any party"

"Just follow me" she closed the door to the driver's seat and walked towards the gate. Frank reluctantly followed.

As they got into the compound and got a clear view of the entrance to Ini's apartment, they saw the backside of Ini putting on her shoes.

"Oh! Happy birthday dearie" Bola rushed to her, attempting to hug her.

She stopped as Ini finished with her shoes and turned back. Ini's eyes were full of tears, she looked devastated.

"What's the problem?" Bola asked in shock, with deep concern in her voice.

Ini gave no reply, but pushed her aside. She walked towards the gate, ignoring Frank who tried to stop her. She opened the gate and walked back to her car, she drove out of the compound immediately , ignoring Bola's call and leaving the gate widely opened.

"What's the matter with her?" Frank walked up to Bola and asked.

"I don't know, lets check inside first. The cause of her cry must be inside"

They both walked in through the door which was left opened by Ini. Bola walked around the living room, trying to find if there was anyone around. She walked towards where the rooms were located and was followed by Frank.

They saw the trouser on the floor, creating a lead to the opened room.

..to be continued

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2015
lhateaphart21:
Hope notin bad will happen to Ama
Kunzu:
abeg wetin do Ama ooooooo
#following
I hope nothing bad happens to her o sad

Fembleez1:
Gbege don shele o, shai!!!! embarassed
hadease:
ha dey don drug ama!!
cool
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2015
kingphilip:
my boo
Then you have to follow me fully, not just on Nairaland only
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 1:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Waooo ... I can see trouble
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Oyinprince:
You'll get to know what happened to Amarachi in some minutes.

typing...
pls oyin we re yet to knw wat happen to her dis suspense is killin! come and update oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.