Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well (2686 Views)

‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave / Should I Stay Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by debosky(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2008
Jenny after 5 posts you don dey fight again?  shocked grin grin

them go ban you again o!  cheesy

@ topic

Endure with your cousin for another 3 months, if he doesn't improve, move out and live on your own. It seems your cousin is taking advantage of your kindness - eating your food, using your stuff and still can't clean up after himself. Instead he is spending it all on a girlfriend (and even uses the phone you bought to impress her).

You have your own life to live, they can't simply be using your own hard earned money for their enjoyment without contributing. If after 3 months there is no change, leave the place and get another room for yourself.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by mbola(f): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
too bad
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by watever90: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2008
@debo

hello mi loff grin grin grin kiss
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MissyB1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

trying to pull ur legs like you were trying to do mine,

this is nairaland not some exam so i do not have to write formally, so u can keep ur corrections to yourself, shorthand is perfectly accepted in informal forums like this one, atrocious grammar and spelling should never be accepted even in informal settings, thank u very much! maybe u, mr whatever, gadaffi and the OP should get together and form a support group!
You think you're intelligent? So do I!!
You think you have the best command of Eng.lang.? So do I!!
If you're aware shorthand is allowed in an informal write-up, then why criticise some1 for using 'enoff'?
Gurl . . . . Your errors nor get mate. Starting from your usuage of capital letters
to punctuation marks(using exclamation mark instead of full stop).
Hear this . . . You are as intelligent as every other SSCE holder on the street.
You're in no way better than the poster in Eng. language. While teaching others baby . . .
improve on yourself . . . Have a wonderful life ahead. Ciao!!! kiss kiss
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by AuntyMary(f): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2008
Missy B:

You think you're intelligent? So do I!!
You think you have the best command of Eng.lang.? So do I!!
If you're aware shorthand is allowed in an informal write-up, then why criticise someone for using 'enoff'?
Gurl . . . . Your errors nor get mate. Starting from your usuage of capital letters
to punctuation marks(using exclamation mark instead of full stop).
Hear this . . . You are as intelligent as every other SSCE holder on the street.
You're in no way better than the poster in Eng. language. While teaching others baby . . .
improve on yourself . . . Have a wonderful life ahead. Ciao!!! kiss kiss

hahahahaaaaa! u are just a clown missy, for real, i'm now bored of going back and forth with you cos it seems u are slow, goodbye smiley
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by Akinagirl(f): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary my dear you are not perfect. We know that the poster has some issues with grammer, but English is not everyones first language. I see that you made a few blunders as well. So please, kindly stop trying pick at people for their mistakes when you yourself have made plenty in this thread. Another thing, why can you not answer a simple question? I believe someone asked you what a voltron was.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by watever90: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

trying to pull ur legs like you were trying to do mine,

this is nairaland not some exam so i do not have to write formally, so u can keep ur corrections to yourself, shorthand is perfectly accepted in informa[/b]l forums like this one, atrocious grammar and spelling should never be accepted even in informal settings, thank u very much! maybe u, [b]mr whatever, gadaffi and the OP should get together and form a support group!
oh shut da hell up u circumcised she-goat undecided wats my name doing there?since u said shorthand is allowed in informal write up,then wat has my "enoff" got to do wt anything?u see why i said u have no brain?u r just a lunatic priviledged to be in a cyber cafe to post shits

now read well:if i were u,i'd quietly go look for a man to take away the lack of attention u receive from them,instead of coming here,hiding behind a PC,asking for attention,bringing out the frustration in u and trying to be tough,when we all know u r a jellyfish

get behind me for real,else,i will so give u d attention u want,dat u'll tire of it

fucking gay
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MissyB1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2008
Akinagirl:

Aunty Mary my dear you are not perfect. We know that the poster has some issues with grammer, but English is not everyones first language. I see that you made a few blunders as well. So please, kindly stop trying pick at people for their mistakes when you yourself have made plenty in this thread. Another thing, why can you not answer a simple question? I believe someone asked you what a voltron was.
Hahahahahahhahahahhaha Hhohohohohohohohohoh Hehehehehehehhehehehe- grin  cheesy  grin  cheesy  grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by gaddafi81(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

trying to pull ur legs like you were trying to do mine, this is nairaland not some exam so i do not have to write formally, so u can keep ur corrections to yourself, shorthand is perfectly accepted in informal forums like this one, atrocious grammar and spelling should never be accepted even in informal settings, thank u very much! maybe u, mr whatever, gadaffi and the OP should get together and form a support group!

I tried to be very civil with you but i can see you want to turn this post into an argument of slander and its very obvious ur retarded ignorant ass has lots of personal shit to deal with, hence you going around diff threads acting like a fcking spoilt brat!!! Between me and you, i can gladly tell you that - you're are definately beneath my intelligence and you're so not worth my time - you stupid piglet!!!
I still don't understand the way you little ignorant swine behave online, i mean just because you're having a personal bleeped up life wit ur peeps in real life does not mean you can log-on to any forum and spew you ignorance and stupidity - Deal with that shit at home and don't bring it online.
Or is it by force to post if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute? Your first post on this thread was an insult to someone who's english is obviously not so good, yet thats the first thing you decided to dwell on, instead of facing the main issue the dude was facing.
I hope all what you're writing is sinking into that peanut thing you call a brain - you stupid Mutherfcuker!!!
and please try and act civilised when you're online okkk
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by watever90: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2008
gaddafi81:

I tried to be very civil with you but i can see you want to turn this post into an argument of slander and its very obvious ur retarded ignorant ass has lots of personal shit to deal with, hence you going around diff threads acting like a fcking spoilt brat!!! Between me and you, i can gladly tell you that - you're are definately beneath my intelligence and you're so not worth my time - you stupid piglet!!!
I still don't understand the way you little ignorant swine behave online, i mean just because you're having a personal bleeped up life wit ur peeps in real life does not mean you can log-on to any forum and spew you ignorance and stupidity - Deal with that shit at home and don't bring it online.
Or is it by force to post if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute? Your first post on this thread was an insult to someone who's english is obviously not so good, yet thats the first thing you decided to dwell on, instead of facing the main issue the dude was facing.
I hope all what you're writing is sinking into that peanut thing you call a brain - you stupid Mutherfcuker!!!

hahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin for real,uve been trying to ignore her but i noticed dat she wouldnt let u be undecided maybe she tot u were so scared of her

foolish girl
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by eminemkayc: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2008
Y's evry1 dissing? D poster erred in his sentence construction nd shud be excoriated in orda 2 ensure he adopts a volteface whn nxt he attempts posting! So lets quit vituperating nd pouring pejorative invectives on each other!!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by sistawoman: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2008
Get it all out yall.  Thread is problly about to be locked.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MissyB1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2008
gaddafi81:

Hhahahahahahah hehehehehehe
Ouch!!! That hurts Gaddafi
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by AuntyMary(f): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2008
gaddafi81:

I tried to be very civil with you but i can see you want to turn this post into an argument of slander and its very obvious ur retarded ignorant ass has lots of personal shit to deal with, hence you going around diff threads acting like a fcking spoilt brat!!! Between me and you[b], i can gladly tell you that - you're are definately beneath my intelligence and you're so not worth my time - you stupid piglet!!![/b]

hahhahaaaaaaaa! so the stupid piglet aint worth your time yet you sat down to write this mini-epistle! what if the stupid piglet was worth your time? what would you have done  

Akinagirl:

Akina, pls can you point out the 'blunders' i have made? thanks in advance, as per voltron, like missy B, u obviously didnt have tv at home when you were growing up or are under 15!

.watever90:

oh shut da hell up u circumcised she-goat undecided wats my name doing there?since u said shorthand is allowed in informal write up,then what has my "enoff" got to do wt anything?u see why i said u have no brain?u r just a lunatic priviledged to be in a cyber cafe to post shits

now read well:if i were u,i'd quietly go look for a man to take away the lack of attention u receive from them,instead of coming here,hiding behind a PC,asking for attention,bringing out the frustration in u and trying to be tough,when we all know u r a jellyfish

get behind me for real,else,i will so give u d attention u want,that u'll tire of it

fucking gay

you my dear, are just a grammatically challenged idiot, so i won't bother responding to your crass self!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by watever90: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

you my dear, are just a grammatically challenged idiot, so i won't bother responding to your crass self!

sharapppp diaaaaa,u foolish junkie grin grin grin,i wonder whos an idiot,all thanks to google for the highsounding nonsense u post here,twinny Arrow

certified slowpoke like u  cool
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MissyB1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2008
eminemkayc:

Y's evry1 dissing? D poster erred in his sentence construction nd should be excoriated in orda 2 ensure he adopts a volteface whn nxt he attempts posting! So lets quit vituperating nd pouring pejorative invectives on each other!!!
How can any educated person think the best way
to encourage someone to improve on his ability is to make senseless comments??
You started this whole thing and every other person followed suit.
I'm not according you any blame O but you all becareful sha.
Even the best needle isn't sharp at both ends.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MrCrackles(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2008
una still dey fight shocked

missyb and danke make una waka abeg cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by Akinagirl(f): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2008
Ok, Aunty Marry, must you resort to insults? All I did was point out that you are not perfect and asking you to answer a simple Question. I wasn't asking what voltron was. But you seem to not know what it is, because another poster asked you what it was 5 times and all you can do is insult her. My God woman find a hobby other than insult people.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by watever90: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2008
eminemkayc:

Y's evry1 dissing? D poster erred in his sentence construction nd should be excoriated in orda 2 ensure he adopts a volteface whn nxt he attempts posting! So lets quit vituperating nd pouring pejorative invectives on each other!!!

trying to show off ur use of english ehn?sorry we aint interested

Akinagirl:

Ok, Aunty Marry, must you resort to insults? All I did was point out that you are not perfect and asking you to answer a simple Question. I wasn't asking what voltron was. But you seem to not know what it is, because another poster asked you what it was 5 times and all you can do is insult her. My God woman find a hobby other than insult people.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MissyB1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

Akina, please can you point out the 'blunders' i have made? thanks in advance, as per voltron, like missy B, u obviously didnt have tv at home when you were growing up or are under 15
He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a Fool.
You still deey dia deey ask 'em to show you your blunder?? grin  grin  grin
Yes . . . Good thing there was nufffin like Tv in the 20's so I had to
spend my time reading. grin
Voltron ko Coltron ni.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MissyB1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

Akina, please can you point out the 'blunders' i have made? thanks in advance, as per voltron, like missy B, u obviously didnt have tv at home when you were growing up or are under 15!
As for your request . . . . I'll help Akingirl. grin grin
It should be ''were'' not ''are''. grin Karma is a bitch right?? wink
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by Akinagirl(f): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2008
Lol Missy. grin I guess we are too old. Just books for us! Ah which reminds me, Mary learn to read one. kiss
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MrCrackles(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2008
I trust admin and the moderators to strike soon

Na dat time we go know who dey cause trouble

troublemakers and scammers come full NL nowadays, chei, i tire oo!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by AuntyMary(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2008
Akinagirl:

Akina,are u bored? where did I insult you or anybody else, eh? Did the person that asked what voltron was tell you I had not responded? (FYI, she only asked once!), this is what happens when you choose to take panadol for another person's headache and do tatafo, not good!

pls if you are bored go and look for someone else to play with you, you all are boring me!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MissyB1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2008
Akinagirl:

Lol Missy. grin I guess we are too old. Just books for us! Ah which reminds me, Mary learn to read one. kiss
You can talk that again. grin grin
I'm likey your profile picshur. wink
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by AuntyMary(f): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2008
Missy B:

As for your request . . . . I'll help Akingirl. grin grin
It should be ''were'' not ''are''. grin Karma is a bitch right?? wink

u are such a dunce missy! quit showing urself like this pls, voltron was a cartoon in the late 80's/early 90s so if she is under 15 now, she wudn't know about it! thus it shud be 'are' not 'were', ITK!

anyway, like i said before, u are boring me, go and play with akinagirl and get off my back!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by eminemkayc: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2008
@whatever just hope ur not pulling me into this lyrical battle cos it could result 2 dire consequences!! I accept missy's comments bt hope ur not takng it d oda way round cos i myt bring out d SHADY in me nd direct it 2u!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by geolabious(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
[size=13pt]Hehehehe
This is truly an English Class cool[/size]

@Brash
[size=13pt]Can u please check the time-table for the next subject[/size]

@Aunty Mary:
[size=13pt]Timeup tongue[/size]

Aunty Mary:

u are such a dunce missy! quit showing yourself like this please, voltron was a cartoon in the late 80's/early 90s so if she is under 15 now, she wudn't know about it! thus it should be 'are' not 'were', ITK!

anyway, like i said before, u are boring me, go and play with akinagirl and get off my back!
[size=13pt]Missy B U are right But Aunty Mary is an Old School Teacher cheesy[/size]
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by Akinagirl(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
Thank you missy kiss
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by watever90: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
eminemkayc:

@whatever just hope ur not pulling me into this lyrical battle because it could result 2 dire consequences!! I accept missy's comments bt hope ur not takng it d oda way round because i myt bring out d SHADY in me nd direct it 2u!

hahahahahahahahahha wat battle,d eminem battle or d first class in school battle? undecided spare me hon,spare me wink
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by Akinagirl(f): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

Akina,are u bored? where did I insult you or anybody else, eh? Did the person that asked what voltron was tell you I had not responded? (FYI, she only asked once!), this is what happens when you choose to take panadol for another person's headache and do tatafo, not good!

please if you are bored go and look for someone else to play with you, you all are boring me!

Sorry run that by me. I am not Nigerian so I don't get these words.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice,should I Stay Or Live.but I Love My Causin Very Well by MissyB1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

u are such a dunce missy! quit showing yourself like this please, voltron was a cartoon in the late 80's/early 90s so if she is under 15 now, she wudn't know about it! thus it should be 'are' not 'were', ITK!

Baby mii!! Let me correct you wella . . . quit pretending you don't know it's wrong.
Aunty Mary:

Akina, please can you point out the 'blunders' i have made? thanks in advance, as per voltron, like missy B, u obviously didnt have tv at home when you were growing up or are under 15!
That statement translates to:
When you were growing up or when you are under 15 . . .
You simply avoided repetition by omitting 'when you' (which is right in terms of Eng.)
How can you be referring to the past and use ''are''?? Ewww!!!!
I know you understand so I'm not guhna bother myself looking for
any possible way to make you see your mistake . . . So go on, pretend darling. grin
Your blood is hot and I can sense that . . . Drink a little cold warra darl. kiss grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Men Really Notice When They Look At You / Parasitic Friendship, How Do You Manage It? / BB Pins Of Foreign Babes And Guys Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.