Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For (7747 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by chemali: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

you're the paid poster, you posted what apc will do and someone who lives in abroad asked how and where the money will come from and i agreed with him. why didn't you argue with the guy i seconded? here is his post.

the poster is a british citizen, thats how its done over there, apc needs to tell us where they will get the money. empty promises otherwise.

Hahahaha.... A british citizen my foot. If you read my response to him, you will see the manifesto of the two main parties in Britain. There is no cost breakdown. It's not done that way there! Dude, it's amazing uttering the statement - "the poster is a british citizen". We have dumb british citizens for your information!
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2014
No fiscal federalism , resource control , privatization, political federalism, decentralization of Nigeria etc

APC SW people just proved that they lack proper understanding of Nigeria's main problem
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
4Play:
Thank God I am a British citizen. The sheer absurdity of Nigeria's political discourse never ceases to amaze.

A manifesto that lists a set of uncosted objectives is an insult to any educated person's intelligence. Promises to build refineries, infrastructure and raise spending as a percentage of GDP are abundant but no word on the costs and how this is to be paid for. And these are educated Nigerians.
The monies being stolen by the FG, NNPC, oil bunkerers, GEJ's cronies, ex militants and warlords, private jet buying Govt thieves, over bloated parastatals and over paide Govt officials will pay for this.

You're just a TANoid in disguse as a British Citizen. Which Govt has come out to tell people the cost of their proposed projects and where they'll get the money from while campaigning??

Did GEJ. Tell us??
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by BrosPeter: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
chemali:

Hahahaha.... A british citizen my foot. If you read my response to him, you will see the manifesto of the two main parties in Britain. There is no cost breakdown. It's not done that way there! Dude, it's amazing uttering the statement - "the poster is a british citizen". We have dumb british citizens for your information!

A post history of the guy 4play defeat your arguement he is dumb. Try and go through his post to know you're way behind him in intelligence, sorry to say it like that. i checked his post history before before, not even today.

1 Like

Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2014
byrron:

May God continue to bless u
You should go through the thread to see how they made a fool of the guy you're blessing for his foolishness.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

A post history of the guy 4play defeat your arguement he is dumb. Try and go through his post to know you're way behind him in intelligence, sorry to say it like that. i checked his post history before before, not even today.
To scam you will be easy. I'll just tell you "I'm a British citizen" and you'll immediately be eating out of my hands.

They've proven that dude to be daft with facts and you're still defending his foolishness.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by BrosPeter: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2014
ba7man:
To scam you will be easy. I'll just tell you "I'm a British citizen" and you'll immediately be eating out of my hands.

They've proven that dude to be daft with facts and you're still defending his foolishness.

Why exactly did you say he is daft? have you checked his post history? Because someone don't agree with you don't mean they're daft. Show me a link to prove your point.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
No fiscal federalism , resource control , privatization, political federalism, decentralization of Nigeria etc

APC SW people just proved that they lack proper understanding of Nigeria's main problem
You're right. I expected to see these issues addressed in the manifesto.

I just hope they're holding back those cards not to scare the large population that benefit from these skewered arrangements.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

Why exactly did you say he is daft? have you checked his post history? Because someone don't agree with you don't mean they're daft. Show me a link to prove your point.
the moment I read his post, I knew it was utter crap.

Someone has proven him wrong with documented facts, read the 2 party manifesto of the two British political parties above and see how it proves him wrong.

He should confirm his facts before rushing to post.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2014
mikeansy:

Thank you!

They don't know the difference between a shopping list and a manifesto
When GEJ provided Nigerians with a shopping list, I'm sure you cheered.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2014
mikeansy:

GEJ has a video telling Nigerians what he has done and how he plans to forge ahead. It's a start. Where is that of Buhari? He has been running for election for 12 years now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfbHD2R65S0
GEJ needs to do a video explaining how he emptied the Federation accounts and put Nigeria back on the borrower's list to achieve the mediocre acomplishments.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by BrosPeter: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2014
ba7man:
the moment I read his post, I knew it was utter crap.

Someone has proven him wrong with documented facts, read the 2 party manifesto of the two British political parties above and see how it proves him wrong.

He should confirm his facts before rushing to post.

Did you read his reply?
4Play:

You are not denying that the APC manifesto is uncosted. In response, you have posted a link to the Tory party homepage and the Labour party's 78 pages long detailed and costed manifesto. Can you tell me how either supports your affinity to vacuous political promises?

To even imply that the detailed political discourse we have in the West is no different from the charade you have in Nigeria is beyond comprehension.

Lets take one issue: Can you estimate the costs of free healthcare for all in Nigeria and how we will pay for it. More importantly, why haven't any of the state governors put this in place already?
bros lets shame the devil, he answered it briliantly.

1 Like

Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by BrosPeter: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2014
my mb don finish, later
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2014
chemali:

Last I heard Bode George and the man transforming to woman politician - Alams were PDP chieftains and close associates of GEJ. Fool.
Last I heared tiefnubu,athiefu,amaecwu are close associates of anti-corrupt crusader
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by chemali: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Last I heared tiefnubu,athiefu,amaecwu are close associates of anti-corrupt crusader

Ode. Last I heard, Tinubu, Atiku and Amaechi have never been convicted in any court of law and are not fugitives from the law like Alams and Buruji, close associates of Jonathan.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

Did you read his reply?

They've countered that point of his effectively that he had no reply.

He then switched it to a tribal rant.

You should settle down and read thru.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2014
chemali:

Ode. Last I heard, Tinubu, Atiku and Amaechi have never been convicted in any court of law and are not fugitives from the law like Alams and Buruji, close associates of Jonathan.
dindinrin... IF u want to use this criteria to judge
Then u nd ur likes are epitome of stupidity and shallow thinking entities
Guess ur fast-leaching brain didn't let u think before blabbing that GEJ is corrupt yet he hasn't appear before court talk less of been convicted since the Ceo of ur party isn't corrupt because hasn't been convicted
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by Gbawe: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2014
@Chemali.

My good man,do you now see my point being proven fluidly? imagine an adult writing this:

the poster is a british citizen, thats how its done over there, apc needs to tell us where they will get the money. empty promises otherwise.

How can someone say, without even the intellectual depth to conduct a basic investigate search , "thats how its done over there" because a "British citizen" said so? This only reveals a biased mindset determined to side with any criticism of the APC regardless of how patently stupid such is !!! Dig deeper to see that the resistance to the APC is driven by nothing other than one sectional bias or the other. This is why all these guys are comedians not to be taken seriously.

They have asked for a manifesto distractingly since APC was formed. A commendable manifesto, detailing the Party's plans, is now available. Because the manifesto is far more comprehensive and impressive than they expected, they now realise they need a new strategy of attack. The APC is full of very brilliant minds who have delivered throughout their glittering careers. It is the heights of inanity to suggest that the Party cannot "afford" these changes it wishes to implement. At an appropriate time and through an appropriate outlet, which is never a manifesto, the APC will give a good account of how money can be raised to finance action plans. Indeed the APC has been doing this already when it can but the Party cannot be blamed if Nigerians prefer mischief to reading. imagine , for example, someone who had demanded the APC manifesto incessantly to now say it is a "long book" he cannot be bothered to read?
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by chemali: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

dindinrin... IF u want to use this criteria to judge
Then u nd ur likes are epitome of stupidity and shallow thinking entities
Guess ur fast-leaching brain didn't let u think before blabbing that GEJ is corrupt yet he hasn't appear before court talk less of been convicted since the Ceo of ur party isn't corrupt because hasn't been convicted

I never said they are not corrupt, I said never been convicted in a court of law or fugitives from the law (Not that attempts at conviction were not made). What president openly fraternises with fugitives from the law apart from GEJ? Next time use ur brain (it has uses) when talking to me. Now read what I wrote again and respond appropriately.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by chemali: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Gbawe:
@Chemali.

My good man,do you now see my point being proven fluidly? imagine an adult writing this:

I was shocked o. I clearly see your point. Some people can't be helped
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by CSTR: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2014
These APC megalomaniacs are gradually setting buhari up for failure if he gets to aso-rock.
Their usual mantra of 'coming saviour' coupled with the hope of instantenous 'transformation' will destroy the APC politically in the long run .
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by Gbawe: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
@chemali.

Judge for yourself as I prove my point below conclusively and show some irredeemable TANdroids for what they are.

Mikeansy 2013 demanding Manifesto:

https://www.nairaland.com/1310619/buhari-apc-win-2015-presidency

mikeansy:
why not register the party APC first and tell us what your manifesto is?

My response to his mischief back then in relation to him asking for what already exists and is available for public inspection by those who care to seek it out:

Gbawe:

Mikeansy, the APC manifesto has been out since April. It would be better if you look for it rather than speak as if it does not exist or as if the APC is not bothered to tell Nigerians what they plan for them when issues could be that your mind is made up already. Your disinterest in seeking something that exists, only to speak as if it does not, is perhaps proof of that.

Assuming you really want to know what the APC has to say, it would have been impossible to miss that they have released their manifesto for public perusal since many news sources ran highlights of some of the key points of the APC manifesto at the time. I would like to believe you were not on Mars to have missed noticing.

http://www.punchng.com/news/manifesto-apc-to-probe-obasanjo-jonathan-over-oil-revenue/

Fast forward to 2014 and Mikeansy ,on this thread, has shifted goalpost shamelessly to reveal conclusively,beyond the shadow of doubt, that he is one of those sworn to supporting GEJ and thus unable to ever see good in anything the APC does. The demand is no longer that he be presented with a a Party manifesto. Now Buhari must go on TV to "tak about" his Party manifesto because the document is a "long book" he cannot be bothered to read even as he asked for it incessantly and childishly. What next? The manifesto must be printed on gold paper? See the deceitful and two-faced conduct of a TANdroid revealed below?

Why not just support your PDP and GEJ? Why come on APC threads to pose as a 'neutral' observer when past utterances that expose your deceitful conduct is only a mouse click away? The problem for PDP and GEJ fans is that they have nothing to sell Jonathan and his Party on, after 5 years of monumental failure, and they are left with no choice but to present Buhari and the APC as a candidate and party Nigerians should stay away from. This is what is responsible for their decieftul and duplicitous behaviour here.

mikeansy:
When will your Presidential candidate defend and talk about this manifesto live on TV?

No one has time to read a long book

It's the digital age, Buhari should announce his manifesto himself

That's the price of running for election in the digital age

1 Like

Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
ba7man:
You should go through the thread to see how they made a fool of the guy you're blessing for his foolishness.

I did and im gonna bless him again and again.
Everyone don't have to be foolish at the same time ok. He is among the few rational one's in here and I completely identify with his assertions.

If the bandwagon effect dictates ur reasoning then thats ur choice definitely not mine.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

Did you read his reply?

U don't have to give attention to people with a premeditated mindset, their objectivity has been clouded by their self illusory brilliance.

My humble opinion.
Re: APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For by ba7man(m): 6:16am On Dec 21, 2014
byrron:

I did and im gonna bless him again and again.
Everyone don't have to be foolish at the same time ok. He is among the few rational one's in here and I completely identify with his assertions.

If the bandwagon effect dictates ur reasoning then thats ur choice definitely not mine.
We tend to fall on sides that reflect our choices, and beliefs........not necessarily what's right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics / Senate To Probe MTN's Transfer Of $13.9Billion / Dismiss Election Rigging Video - Abia State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.