Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending (103000 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by unlimitedvibes(f): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
sessydu:
Well I think there are no fast and hard rules to the game of love. Its not a rocket science. Its quite simple "you win some you lose some"
hmmmm
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Revolva(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
I laff in spanish Oga u must spend money ok sorry
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by yungcyrus(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
brightballer:
U no fine jor..U no fine at all..
u no see as u fine?
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Sike(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Women are so unpredictable than you guys think jor!
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
OP, your stuffs are good. I used to have a lot of girls before but i'm no longer. Being a player is good but could get you into trouble sometimes.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by agarawu23(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
listica:
hahahahahaha,my brother this guy don't have anything more. Tot he has something more
abi nao cheesy
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Mollybobog1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
is this guy in d 21st century sha?
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by kcowen(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Whenever I come on Nairaland I end up seeing Post Of How to get a lady of ur Dream but have Never Come across a thread that says how to get a guy,abeg shey Guys dey forbid wooing from Girls

That's why I said we Need CHANGE,must we be the ones doing the WOOING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by itops(f): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Very funny, your tips are out rightly stupid, instead of giving out a reasonable advice, u are here advicing men on how to gilt the ladies.

UNECCESSARY FEELING IMPORTANT.

Grow up.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by twinee(f): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmmm, so una don turn ladies matter to. be case study... Diaris God oooo
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by itops(f): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Men didn't tame their feelings.

Beneath our emotion lurks that which places us ahead of women - logic. Permit me to assert that in the life of every man, it's Logic 60% Feelings 40%.

Whereas being emotional is a right reserved exclusively by the women folks. It comes first ahead of logic in their lives.

Have u not seen women that exhibit little or no emotions at all?
A beg, emotions is a personal thing. Stop playing a psychologist here.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by unlimitedvibes(f): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
itops:

Have u not seen women that exhibit little or no emotions at all?
A beg, emotions is a personal thing. Stop playing a psychologist here.

lol
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by ALISMILE(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
agarawu23:
.u av any other thing new? cos I av used all ur logic since 1999

I pity guys that will follow op. my 5year old daughter knws money is alws involved cheesy
No that's not tru! That guy is absolutely correct! Infact there is no point buying his E book cos he jus gave out all dd tricks for free!
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by kathylicioux: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
No10:
. Money makes things easier dude. U wldnt need all these tricks if u are rich.
I tell u.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Bolade005: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
listica:
hahahahahaha huuuuuuhaaaaaa.make I hear you
lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by jerrymej(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hope you're not referring to Naija ladies.

You got a long way to go, if then!

They are rare!
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Kudoosm: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
story, story
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by sapientia(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol..

This guy eeh..

So same trick works for all ladies..

Though they all have different character and view of things..

Nyways.. Goodluck till 2019
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Men didn't tame their feelings.

Beneath our emotion lurks that which places us ahead of women - logic. Permit me to assert that in the life of every man, it's Logic 60% Feelings 40%.

Whereas being emotional is a right reserved exclusively by the women folks. It comes first ahead of logic in their lives.

For me, it's 90% logic, 10% emotion, still want to believe am healthy tho.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Sigo86(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
rosebase:
I know that players use all these tricks, so it doesnt work on me. if I like u I like u, if I dont like u nothing u would do to change me.

Dats cos ur Secrets had been Leaked... U no sabi defend @all... Mtcheeew
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by greggng: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Infact I tried I don't even know why I like your pix. You re too sexy for my liken joor. It worked like magic. Infact 3 ladies have fallen in love with me. One is crazy abt me. She was surprise I am now romantic in her words

2 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Good good points you've got up there Mr Charles. Your tip No3 is a manipulative concept known as push and pull. ON and OFF still sounds good though cheesy

Personally, if you want to attract a woman faster and have her more powerfully attracted to you, the optimal mix for a man who already has his fundamentals on lock i.e his body language, tonality and basic inner game, and is interacting with a confident and attractive woman is 80% pull (ON) 20% push (OFF).

Many would be wondering what this pull and push concept is all about.

A quick definition straight from the pen of Swingcat:

“Push-Pull is whenever you emotionally push a woman away from you and, then, emotionally pull her back in. Each push creates an emotional space for each pull.”

With push, you're cocky enough to think that you're too good for the girl, so you push her away.

With pull, you're cocky enough to think that you're irresistible to her and to women in general, and you want her, so you pull her in.

My experience has also been that push and pull is best mixed with humor.

In all, my point here applies to elite game. It's for guys who want to know what it's like to live in the top 10%, or higher, of men in this world. That's not to say this is advanced. It's just not for beginners.

The Op have got few examples of how this works in his tip No3.
if you use point 3 on me, forget guy you go fail.Real wo en want courageous bold men, protective,men who becomes her friend, a man that shows her that he is down for her not push and pull, that works for girls not women

2 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by coldrod: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Good good points you've got up there Mr Charles. Your tip No3 is a manipulative concept known as push and pull. ON and OFF still sounds good though cheesy

Personally, if you want to attract a woman faster and have her more powerfully attracted to you, the optimal mix for a man who already has his fundamentals on lock i.e his body language, tonality and basic inner game, and is interacting with a confident and attractive woman is 80% pull (ON) 20% push (OFF).

Many would be wondering what this pull and push concept is all about.

A quick definition straight from the pen of Swingcat:

“Push-Pull is whenever you emotionally push a woman away from you and, then, emotionally pull her back in. Each push creates an emotional space for each pull.”

With push, you're cocky enough to think that you're too good for the girl, so you push her away.

With pull, you're cocky enough to think that you're irresistible to her and to women in general, and you want her, so you pull her in.

My experience has also been that push and pull is best mixed with humor.

In all, my point here applies to elite game. It's for guys who want to know what it's like to live in the top 10%, or higher, of men in this world. That's not to say this is advanced. It's just not for beginners.

The Op have got few examples of how this works in his tip No3.
women r nw mathematics... Wel all dix is jst 4 d stuff unda d skirt...mteeewx
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by MightyFortress: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Matured talk here.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by allalla(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2015
winkln small words, this guy is freaking amazing... winkln small words, this guy is freaking amazing...
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by koyyess: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2015
And after playing all these empty tricks, if you do not man up to your responsibilities, you can kiss her good bye. Not even the 'fine boy' and childish mind games will keep her.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by loswhite(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2015
agarawu23:
.u av any other thing new? cos I av used all ur logic since 1999

I pity guys that will follow op. my 5year old daughter knws money is alws involved cheesy
dont mind op....lol he thinks we are still in d 80's...It is all abt the money...ask messi of barca if I dey lie

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by loswhite(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

No disrespect, but these kind of guy is exactly the type that girls call mugu.

Never fall under his category...learn never to buy love. Only people who have nothing else to offer buy love...people who are not attractive
you are not buying love. It is in a man's nature to take responsibility
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by loswhite(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Guys who can't talk to women or woo them always have this wishful thinking that money will make girls like them.

So they say to themselves; "I won't work on my seduction skills. When I get money girls will like me"

This is because they are lazy, they just don't want to put in work to be a better MAN.

But here is the bitter truth; If you can't get girls to like you when you are broke then when you get rich they will still not like you - they would only like your money (that's if you get rich sef)

A girl who only comes to you because of what you buy for her will leave you when your money dries up.

Every guy needs a weapon stronger than money - you need to learn how the minds of girls work and use it against them.

But still; if you still want to BUY love...enjoy, Mr Father Christmas le mugu.

so u need all this plenty skills Js to get a girl to like you abi ?
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by loswhite(m): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2015
brightballer:
U no fine jor..U no fine at all..
pls stop hating grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.