Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? (34878 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:
Good my dear friend, you will soon be with me.

Now start an honest investigation into the virgin birth and add that to your list, after all that's how I began, Tithe, then Hell, then Trinity and now Virgin Birth.

It's like a pack of cards, once one falls, the rest follow in sequence and at different time intervals.

YOYO - you're on your own bro,

no let blood stain me ooo

Remember I mentioned the below before to you:

...all this that you are swimming. Chai diaris godu ooo

Listen frosbel, "Moti wẹ okun, mo ti wẹ ọsa" literaly means "I've swam the Atlantic Ocean, I swam the Lagoon"
so besides my earlier gesticulation to you with Fela "Abami Eda" Anikulapo Kuti's - Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense
please don't try to teach me, your Grandma to suck eggs

"Mo ti wẹ. Mo ti ja kọnkọ" literally meaning "I don bath, I don scrub myself with shaka-shaka sponge" so there is nothing on me
- I have no excess baggage, no contrabands, my hands are in the air, holding up to the heavens

This happened many years ago, and I am still standing with my faith not waning but waxing stronger and stronger
He don tay, wey we don dey at this thing, this Father's business nau, so one knows most of the ins and outs

- been there, done all, even bought and have the t-shirts on tithes, virgin birth, trinity, rapture, staged healing etcetera

It is you, who needs to be careful and watch your steps, watch what you are treading on or upon
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

This happened many years ago, and I am still standing with my faith not waning but waxing stronger and stronger
He don tay, wey we don dey at this thing, this Father's business nau, so one knows most of the ins and outs

- been there, done all, even bought and have the t-shirts on tithes, virgin birth, trinity, rapture, staged healing etcetera
It is you, who needs to be careful and watch your steps, watch what you are treading on or upon

The only difference between me and you for now is the Virgin Birth.

We both agree on :

- Tithe
- Trinity
- Hell
- Possibly others like church , rapture etc.

We disagree on the Virgin Birth , We are still learning.

If these things which were taught to us were found to be false then what are the chances that the other things taught to us by the same institutional Christianity are true ?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by lepasharon(f): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:

Actually Paul is one of the most authentic people on the bible even more than the gospel writers.

Femi has his own point of view which I don't agree with.

Thanks.

I will disagree with you here . Paul himself never ever met Jesus or knew him PERSONALLY !
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by lepasharon(f): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:

Good my dear friend, you will soon be with me.

Now start an honest investigation into the virgin birth and add that to your list, after all that's how I began, Tithe, then Hell, then Trinity and now Virgin Birth.

It's like a pack of cards, once one falls, the rest follow in sequence and at different time intervals.

cool cool
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:
The only difference between me and you for now is the Virgin Birth.

We both agree on :

- Tithe
- Trinity
- Hell
- Possibly others like church, rapture etc.

We disagree on the Virgin Birth, We are still learning.

If these things which were taught to us were found to be false then what are the chances that the other things taught to us by the same institutional Christianity are true?

frosbel x3
frosbel I am holding tightly, dont fall from hand ooo

Just because dirty bath water was used doesnt mean the baby is dirty

"ti ọmọde ba nse bi ọmọde, agba a ma se bi agba" literally means "There is a difference between boys and men"

When one transitions from being a child of God to been a son of God (i.e. when one comes off age) these things become shown and known to one

Yes, "church" too was in my etcetera.
"Church" isnt church, we know that much too

- Tithe;
is outdated, gone passed its "Best before date", it does neccesarily need to be given but hey if determined nothing stops anyone doing so

- Trinity;
The word "Trinity" is not in the bible, a few word additions were added to the original text (i.e. 1 John 5:7) to make a doctrine of it
There are three known persons in the Godhead.
Question: Did Abraham know God as God the Father?
So why limit a powerful omnipotent God to three persons then.
Why delimit God to three persons? He could be more. No? Yes?

- Hell;
As earlier said, there is Sheol, there is Gehenna, there is the Lake of fire but hell and hades are Greek inventions, mythology and religious imports

- Possibly others like church, rapture etc
"church" as we know today is not the church (i.e. ekklesia) of/in the bible
More details at https://www.nairaland.com/1856979/e-grace-convention-20-14/2#25506104

Rapture is another misinterpreted text/passage

Marriage is an institution not Christianity
Christianity has to do with relationships and not religion
It is because of the relationship we have with God the Father that one gets to know via the Spirit of Truth where all these things which were taught to us are wanting and found to be false

Dont make the "Virgin Birth" a stumbling block for you
The word of God is Omnipotent and not impotent
God who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist

- Please frosbel, do not render the word of God impotent

You actually need more grace and more of Psalm 119:105
- "Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path"

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by uzoexcel(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
So many xtians looking at this comments and saying 'this people are going to hell' cheesy

For me I'm still confused..beeen doing my research for few years nw and I v topics on this on nl.. Iamord and others can testify.. Its just so crazyyy.. I'm tryna concentrate on researching black history and go to our beginning... Most christians if asked would say 'we are all sons of israel' which is the damnest statement ever...doo u sincerely. Think that if an evidence came out that jesus was dark skinned, the white people would agree?its all good talking about jesus and jews and all but what about the black man? What is our identity? Where did we spring out from? Where were we during the time of the crusades? Did we have languages and cultures prior to the time of christ or were we living in caves? Why is it that 95percent of black people don't knw that the first pharaohs and the egyptians were black people?

https://www.nairaland.com/326177/tomb-art-ancient-egypt-black

How come the history we are been taught as per our beginning starts from d amalgation of lord lugard in 1914? Hw Dd we live prior to that?what language did we have?how many nigerians/southerners knw that prior to the coming of christianity, the black man in naija had a system of writing called nsibidi which dates back to 1500 years? Nsibidi is quite siilar to the chinese system of writing..I used to see my late grandfather write on walls of our compound but I jst tot it was gibberish.Christianity forced us to do away with all this.what if our history then was written in this ancient form of writing which is nw lost?
https://www.nairaland.com/2002137/nsibidi-original-nigerian-writing-script
Th
As said earlier er I'm trying to move away from arguing bible points and instead trying to understand our origin.
This book by chancellor williams,'the destruction of black civilization',which is called the black man's bible is wat we should be researching.
https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams

In the link above and on page 7, there is a black queen called queen nzinga who lived more than 500years ago.she fought the portuguese slave traders and also the jesuits who were kidnapping black people.she led black armies in battles and died a hero but her history has been deleted in almost all historical archives..I'm sure she must be in heaven with God..I ask myself this question as per been a catholic cheesy, is it nt better to pray to nzinga to intercede for me to baba God than me prayong to the virgin or another saint who lived in portugal? Or is nzinga nt in heaven? cheesy
lepasharon:

I will disagree with you here . Paul himself never ever met Jesus or knew him PERSONALLY !

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
It's quite amusing when abrahamics gods worshippers proclaim the bible as the absolute word of God. But with that same breath agree that certain things in the bible are inconsistent or contradictory.

If there are glaring errors in the book, then the word loses its value and it's no longer absolute truth.since No room for amendments "revelation tells you what will happen when one adds or subtracts" what is left..? Wholehearted delusion in the name of spiritual understanding and Spookism..

Remixing what Christianity is and what it's not in order to deliberately delude themselves. because they are emotionally attached to a story book..

Nowhere in the bible did a character in the bible quote scriptures from the bible... And the bible is suppose to be what again..!?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 12:58am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
It's quite amusing when abrahamics gods worshippers proclaim the bible as the absolute word of God.

But with that same breath agree that certain things in the bible are inconsistent or contradictory.

If there are glaring errors in the book, then the word loses its value and it's no longer absolute truth.
since No room for amendments "revelation tells you what will happen when one adds or subtracts" what is left..?
Wholehearted delusion in the name of spiritual understanding and Spookism..

Remixing what Christianity is and what it's not in order to deliberately delude themselves.
because they are emotionally attached to a story book..

Nowhere in the bible did a character in the bible quote scriptures from the bible...
And the bible is suppose to be what again..!?

Do you want to recant and/or retract the bold?
Or you rather edit or modify the gaffe?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Do you want to recant and/or retract the bold?
Or you rather edit or modify the gaffe?

Prove me wrong..!
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 2:11am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
Prove me wrong..!
^^^
Oh puleeze GooseBaba, give it a rest!
- dont you start playing the dare or ignorance card on this one
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 2:15am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

^^^
Oh puleeze GooseBaba, give it a rest!
- dont you start playing the dare or ignorance card on this one

It took you over an hour to come up with this reply... shocked

Either you prove me wrong, or you apologize for your initial gra gra... undecided
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 2:34am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
It took you over an hour to come up with this reply... shocked

Either you prove me wrong, or you apologize for your initial gra gra... undecided

"O ti ooo, na for Nairaland, I for dey, come stand dey market, erh?"

You sure are in need of a leaf from James 1:19

I dont do gra gra, gra gra is not in my style

Whats to prove you wrong on?
- you've already stepped right in it,
Turn it into "rough" and gra-gra your way out of "Nowhere in the bible did a character in the bible quote scriptures from the bible"
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 2:42am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

"O ti ooo, na for Nairaland, I for dey, come stand dey market, erh?"

I dont do gra gra, gra gra is not in my style

Whats to prove you wrong on?
- you've already stepped right in it,
Turn it into "rough" and gra-gra your way out of "Nowhere in the bible did a character in the bible quote scriptures from the bible"

Smh..... I say bring prove to thwart my statement. And you start this merry go round.

You have quoted scriptures before back..? It shouldn't be that hard to show me where a character in the bible quoted scriptures /verses from the bible...

Bros, abeg I. Take pounded yam with efo riro take beg you... Prove me wrong... As a matter of fact, we learn everyday. Kindly teach me something new..
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 2:52am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
Smh..... I say bring prove to thwart my statement. And you start this merry go round.

You have quoted scriptures before back..?
It shouldn't be that hard to show me where a character in the bible quoted scriptures /verses from the bible...

Bros, abeg I. Take pounded yam with efo riro take beg you...
Prove me wrong... As a matter of fact, we learn everyday.
Kindly teach me something new..

You sire, are a man of many hidden talents
- First you were a time-keeper, now you are sneering comic

The "pounded yam with efo riro" sold it and for that, I'll make it, two characters instead of a one you asked for

#1) Jesus, the central character in the bible quoted scriptures from the OT
#2) Paul, a major character, in the bible, quoted scriptures from the OT
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 3:00am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

You sire, are a man of many hidden talents
- First you were a time-keeper, now you are sneering comic

The "pounded yam with efo riro" sold it and for that, I'll make it, two characters instead of a one you asked for

#1) Jesus, the central character in the bible quoted scriptures from the OT
#2) Paul, a major character, in the bible, quoted scriptures from the OT

And the Maradona continues.....

Show me where jesus or fraud.. Sorry Paul literally quote scriptures and the exact verse from the OT..
Show me where Paul the greatness fraudster quoted any of the 66 books.. FACT.. Not preaching..
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
And the Maradona continues.....

Show me where jesus or fraud.. Sorry Paul literally quote scriptures and the exact verse from the OT..
Show me where Paul the greatness fraudster quoted any of the 66 books.. FACT.. Not preaching..

It isnt hard, it is easy peasy lemon squeezy, only I didnt want to encourage you or let you indulge yourself, on my time/account, that easily

Oh, I see, we have moved the goal post, have we.

Even stretched it from "Nowhere in the bible did a character in the bible quote scriptures from the bible"
to now "literally quote scriptures and the exact verse from the OT... quoted any of the 66 books.. FACT.. Not preaching..."

OK, nothing spoilt, how about this to gnaw on
Why not start with one of Paul's, whom you've derided

Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God

2 Chronicles 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it:
for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 3:41am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

It isnt hard, it is easy peasy lemon squeezy, only I didnt want to encourage you or let you indulge yourself, on my time/account, that easily

Oh, I see, we have moved the goal post, have we.

Even stretched it from "Nowhere in the bible did a character in the bible quote scriptures from the bible"
to now "literally quote scriptures and the exact verse from the OT... quoted any of the 66 books.. FACT.. Not preaching..."

OK, nothing spoilt, how about this to gnaw on
Why not start with one of Paul's, whom you've derided

Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God

2 Chronicles 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it:
for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts

No sir..!! Why should I move the goal post when you have no ball to score with in the first place. "no where in the bible did a character in the bible quote scriptures " the key word her is "quote", remember that. Okay na! Just as you've "literally" quoted Romans 2.11 and chronicles 19.7.. Kindly show me where jesus or Paul did the same..

If you don't have anything evidence of such, kindly tender your apology and I will literally forgive your initial gra gra.. Goosebaba chapter 3:4..
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
No sir..!! Why should I move the goal post when you have no ball to score with in the first place.
Just as you've "literally" quoted Romans 2.11 and chronicles 19.7.. Kindly show me where jesus or Paul did the same..

If you don't have anything evidence of such, kindly tender your apology and I will literally forgive your initial gra gra.. Goosebaba chapter 3:4..

Now we are doing an Oliver Twist.
Issorite. Continue

I wonder who was speaking in Romans 2.11 but any way, your "Oliver Twist" more wish is my command
- the same person who spoke in Romans 2.11 is doing same in 1 Timothy 5:18 where he is quoting Deuteronomy 25:4

1 Timothy 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer Is worthy of his reward.

Deuteronomy 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

Maybe when you start laying the golden egg(s), I might give in and concede to kindly tendering you an unmerited apology
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 4:26am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Now we are doing an Oliver Twist.
Issorite. Continue

I wonder who was speaking in Romans 2.11 but any way, your "Oliver Twist" more wish is my command
- the same person who spoke in Romans 2.11 is doing same in 1 Timothy 5:18 where he is quoting Deuteronomy 25:4

1 Timothy 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer Is worthy of his reward.

Deuteronomy 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

Maybe when you start laying the golden egg, I might give in and concede to kindly tendering you an unmerited apology

Common na.... Stop playing gibiti for jesus..

For the scriptures says..!!! Now show me where deutoronomy 25:4 was literally mentioned, or biblical quoted in timothy 5:18.

Just as you are referencing this verses, show me where they referenced it.

Let me remind you "no where in the bible did a character in the bible QUOTE SCRIPTURES FROM THE BIBLE"... I didn't say preach scriptures. I said QUOTE SCRIPTUREs from the BIBLE " you cannot challenge my statement by ignoring the stance of my statement..
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 4:35am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
Common na.... Stop playing gibiti for jesus..

For the scriptures says..!!! Now show me where deutoronomy 25:4 was literally mentioned, or biblical quoted in timothy 5:18.

Just as you are referencing this verses, show me where they referenced it.

Let me remind you "no where in the bible did a character in the bible QUOTE SCRIPTURES FROM THE BIBLE"... I didn't say preach scriptures.
I said QUOTE SCRIPTUREs from the BIBLE " you cannot challenge my statement by ignoring the stance of my statement..

SMH. You arent having half a laugh

By the way, it is
"jibiti" and not "gibiti"

Beginning to think you could be color blind, especially if it's blue

Galatians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman

Genesis 16:15 And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.

Genesis 21:2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him

OK, maybe Paul is not doing it for you, lets switch from Paul to Jesus then.

Gorge yourself on these, dont break a leg

Matthew 4:7 Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.'"

Deuteronomy 6:16 "You shall not tempt the LORD your God as you tempted Him in Massah."

Matthew 4:10 "Then Jesus said to him, 'Away with you, Satan! For it is written,
"You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"

Deuteronomy 6:13 Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the LORD's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?'"

Psalm 118:22-23 The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

SMH. You arent having half a laugh

Beginning to think you could be color blind, especially if it's blue

Galatians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman

Genesis 16:15 And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.

Genesis 21:2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him

OK, maybe Paul is not doing it for you, lets switch from Paul to Jesus then.

Gorge yourself on these, dont break a leg

Matthew 4:7 Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.'"

Deuteronomy 6:16 "You shall not tempt the LORD your God as you tempted Him in Massah."

Matthew 4:10 "Then Jesus said to him, 'Away with you, Satan! For it is written,
"You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"

Deuteronomy 6:13 Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the LORD's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?'"

Psalm 118:22-23 The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

Lmao..!!! Gibiti or not at least you get the message. Meanwhile, Have you not read the scripture..? Jesus said" why did he not grab his copy of the bible and references the verse or quote the verse like you just did.. '!?

Again.. For the umpteen time "NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DID A CHARACTER IN THE BIBLE QUOTE SCRIPTURES FROM THE BIBLE. " I don't care if they were free styling.

Like I said earlier on. Your initial gra gra led to this..
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 4:57am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
Lmao..!!! Gibiti or not at least you get the message.
Meanwhile, Have you not read the scripture..? Jesus said"
why did he not grab his copy of the bible and references the verse or quote the verse like you just did.. !?

Again.. For the umpteen time "NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DID A CHARACTER IN THE BIBLE QUOTE SCRIPTURES FROM THE BIBLE. "
I don't care if they were free styling.

Like I said earlier on. Your initial gra gra led to this..

LOL SMH, its now gotten to "... I don't care if they were free styling..."

Luke 4:17-18
The attendant gave him the book of the prophet Isaiah.
He opened it and found the place where it read:
"The Spirit of the Lord is with me. He has anointed me to tell the Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to announce forgiveness to the prisoners of sin and the restoring of sight to the blind,
to forgive those who have been shattered by sin,

That is your wish come true GooseBaba (i.e. we read Jesus in Luke 4:17-18 taking/"grabbing" his copy and quoting Isaiah 61:1)
I hope you all along had a humble pie on stand-by or ready for you to do the honourable thing of eating it GooseBaba?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 5:13am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

LOL SMH, its now gotten to "... " I don't care if they were free styling..."

"The Spirit of the Lord is with me. He has anointed me to tell the Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to announce forgiveness to the prisoners of sin and the restoring of sight to the blind,

That is your wish come true GooseBaba (i.e. we read Jesus in Luke 4:17-18 taking/"grabbing" his copy and quoting Isaiah 61:1)
I hope you all along had a humble pie on stand-by or ready for you to do the honourable thing of eating it GooseBaba?

Come here..!!! And stop your jibiti conclusion.

So now the book of prophet Isaiah is now the whole BIBLE..!? I see.. Any means necessary... Furthermore, he opened it and found a PLACE where it read........

Now tell me where he QUOTED the scriptures as you've done...!?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 5:14am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba,
You wanted them to quote chapters and verses which were developed over 1000 years after Christ?

Please eat 6 humble pies cheesy cheesy

BabaGnoni:

LOL SMH, its now gotten to "... I don't care if they were free styling..."

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 5:21am On Dec 26, 2014
vooks:
GooseBaba,
You wanted them to quote chapters and verses which were developed over 1000 years after Christ?

vooks take it, chop knuckle,
you're a correct person
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 5:22am On Dec 26, 2014
vooks:
GooseBaba,

Ha..! So you get the gist..... That's all my statement stood on... And he is busy running from pillar to post..

I call it initial gra gra...

6 humble pies... No way I'm watching my calories intake..
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 5:24am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
Ha..! So you get the gist..... That's all my statement stood on... And he is busy running from pillar to post..

I call it initial gra gra...

6 humble pies... No way I'm watching my calories intake..
What you dont seem to grab is that the original OT & NT texts werent in chapters and verses
- chapters and verses are NOT divinely inspired
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 5:25am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

vooks take it, chop knuckle,
you're a correct person

Read and comprehend next time, don't let emotions get the best of you....
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
Read and comprehend next time, don't let emotions get the best of you....
I repeat:
What you dont seem to grab is that the original OT & NT texts werent in chapters and verses
- chapters and verses were/are NOT divinely inspired as all scripture were/are

I even gave you the "free style" flavour even before you requested for one
(i.e. I just let it slide without pointing out to you that you already have some "free style" flavour)
and you have the boldness to post "... Read and comprehend next time, don't let emotions get the best of you..."
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 5:33am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

- chapters and verses are divinely inspired

Na woman come reset your senses... The key words were Quote and bible"

But you put emotions first before comprehension... Smh
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 5:35am On Dec 26, 2014
BabaGnoni:

I repeat:
- chapters and verses were/are NOT divinely inspired as all scripture were/are

I even gave you the "free style" flavour even before you requested for one
(i.e. I just let it slide without pointing out to you that you already have some "free style" flavour)
and you have the boldness to post "... Read and comprehend next time, don't let emotions get the best of you..."

See as she comprehend my statement sharp sharp... But you O ti ooo....
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 5:38am On Dec 26, 2014
GooseBaba:
Na woman come reset your senses... The key words were Quote and bible"

But you put emotions first be comprehension... Smh

What are you on? Drinking some cheap home brew or something which has blurred your vision?
Or maybe you should go to Specsavers over "Quote and bible"

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.