Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! (2748 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

So, y were you telling him? I thought it was a girl
yh we are going to tlk bout it
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
chymystique:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What's it? Young Lady
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sanchez01:

Lolz... When cuteniva mentioned 'koboko' I assumed she meant a whip and not some other 'koboko' in context. please do not go beyond the dictionary cum surface meaning. smiley

OK sir. Two of you fits each other... lol

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
cuteniva:
yh we are going to tlk bout it

You know bera thing sef!
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

You know bera thing sef!
grin
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
cuteniva:
grin

take this tongue lol
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

e-pastor joining nairalanders since 2000BC lipsrsealed
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Sanchez01: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

Lolz... Cuteniva must be stubborn and I kinda love serenity grin
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

take this tongue lol
I hv 1 here wink

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sanchez01:

Lolz... Cuteniva must be stubborn and I kinda love serenity grin
undecided
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
cuteniva:
I hv 1 here wink

Sanchez ba? OK na
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2014
emusmith:

Sanchez ba? OK na
lolzzz. lipsrsealed
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Les: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2014
justmag:

hold up!! Women walking like men now?? Never heard or seen that before except they are "Les-be-honest! !"
be honest about what?
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2014
justmag:

hold up!! Women walking like men now?? Never heard or seen that before except they are "Les-be-honest! !"
dey are everywhere
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by mhyra(f): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Hahahaha. . Owkhy! Ah love this thread.
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 22, 2014
mhyra:
Hahahaha. . Owkhy! Ah love this thread.

Good to know you're Relaxed Here...
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by mhyra(f): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2014
emusmith:

grin
emusmith:

hehe
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 22, 2014
mhyra:
grin hehe

lol....Nigerian girls and their suspicious behaviour sha
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2014
cuteniva:
dey are everywhere

Who?
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2014
emusmith:

Who?
she-boy grin
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 22, 2014
cuteniva:
she-boy grin

Are you a she-boy? what does that mean?
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by cuteniva: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2014
emusmith:

Are you a she-boy? what does that mean?
a gal bhving like a boy
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 22, 2014
cuteniva:
a gal bhving like a boy
Oh Tomboy!
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by Tymax(m): 1:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Asking for gifts nko? A lady should not "hustle" her man for money, recharge card, coiffure allowance or gifts. It makes you look hungry.
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by countsparrow: 2:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

guys nko grin grin

Wen guys take a piss, it is sexy, it is not like we go to one corner, use our wrapper to block our backside now spread our legs and allow urine gush out through d gash btw our legs... grin
Re: Seven (7) UNLADYLIKE Attitudes Common Among Most Of Our Ladies! by GANJAFARMER: 3:26am On Dec 22, 2014
emusmith:

Merry Xmas In Advance to all the Ladies in the house!

This is NOT intended to "demean" anyone, as it were...

It is just a thread just anyone can put up from daily observations.

NOW: Some ladies can be so funny. They forget too soon they're ladies and there is a way the society "expects" them to carry themselves (which is Ok) IN THE PUBLIC.

Has a girl stood before you before and almost pull her top?

(In my previous thread, Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials) >> I believe these points will add to your being more potentially ready for your MR RIGHT>>

Well, lemmie hit The Seven Nails Of Unladylike Attitude Common Among Ladies!

1. Carelessly Chewing Gum Out In Public.

This can be most annoying especially if she is walking with you and even "popping it out".. Gush!

To me, it's disgusting!
You can chew gum BUT with modesty na!

2. Sitting With Legs Wide Opened In Public.

I began to ask myself, is this a strategy? Most girls are wearing tight these days, you too wear na!

Besides that, it is totally "Uncivilized" to sit with laps showing unless you want to seduce! That's understandable!

3. Covering Her unclothedness With Wrapper In Public!

This one is a Village Adanma! She wants to buy something, she just puts wrapper over her body and just walks out like that!
C'mn! Grow Up, Lol!

4. Arguing With Taxi Drivers And Conductors Over Change!

The guy is still looking for change, give him a lil break... Some girls will be like: Condor, Give me my change na, wetin dey worry you?

Hah! If I was close to that girl in the cab and about initiating a convo, My mouth automatically Closes!

5. Urinating Along Street Corners

Leave this technique for mama them na, you can pee along the road when it's pressing but hide well...
At best, hold yourself in, till you get home or a friend's home.

6. Shaking All Guys Like Guys Do

You may not believe this but some ladies shake guys in the guy's way.
Please stop it, either by joke or by proximity.
Carry yourself with grace and dignity even in the way you stretch your hands to shake guys.
Guys talk. The guys in your street has a special name for you (good or average), if you don't know, lol!

Never be too familiar with any guy that you become too "masculine" towards him ... They are your publicity agent! That takes us to the next and last point...

7. Walking Like A Man

Some girls sha! Ask them, dem go reply you, na so dem born me!

No man wants to marry another man!
Even if you're in a hurry, walk fast but graciously (Don't be quick to say "Na Nigeria We Dey). Are you the only one in Nigeria?

You walk with some girls and they live you behind like cheetah does to lion! lol

Cat walking can be learnt!

It brings out the feminine nature in you just like letting your hair rest on your breasts (chest).

The point is:

Ladies should be ladies...

I didn't mention some others on purpose,
You can add them and more...
@ number 2,you can't blame them after all Chimamanda Adichie advised them not to close their legs in one of her useless books just to appease some certain people in the West and deceive gullible Nigerian girls and their wannabe online feminists.
Feminism is good though but the interpretation of feminism by these online warriors is just disgusting. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? / Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? / Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.