Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Signs You Are A Boring Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are A Boring Lady (45857 Views)

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by rittyben(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
would like to give you my PIN just that I don't give out my PIN easily

#Team-Hard-To-Get #
Hohhohohohohohohhoooohohohohho
#Team-Hard-To-collect#
Here present
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
1one:

Ohh really?

Sitdon on wetin??

gringrin

Oya e don do.... Make we no derail this thread again... Na correct thread be this

i be think say you yeye but you worse pass yeye. grin
Ok now.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by misshoree(f): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
I comment my reserve

Didn't you notice I ceased making any further PM reply ?
Am sorry

That's my nature
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
rittyben:

Hohhohohohohohohhoooohohohohho
#Team-Hard-To-collect#
Here present
oya add "Ab" to that PIN

** waiting 4ur request **
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hate boring peeps
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Oahray: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol. Op, you are on point jare. Most girls I've ever talked to are boring to the bones. They barely know anything about anything, and would spend time asking you to explain simple expressions. Then the 'kk' that tells me it's time to ignore.

When you stop trying to initiate a hopeless conversation, they would ask "why is it you don't like chatting with me?"

There are a few exceptions though... Like my best chat buddy of all time. She's a natural! cool

3 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Its basically the boring girls that are giving excuses for their boring counterparts. Still yet to find one with an opposing view. Most of these girls aint outspoken, their world revolves round phantom romance and fictional novels, they don't feed their mind with knowledge and information that's why most of them come up short when you ask them stuffs.

5 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by segend(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
It requires a level of intelligence to maintain a conversation. some could be intelligent, but introverted, but generally, i think most of the boring ones are not so intelligent. try to analyse the interesting ladies you chat with, most are intelligent. And most of the time, a lady's interest differs from a guy's. she probably wants to talk about telemundo, gossip about a friend, or celebrity, while guys will like to talk about sport, politics, life, career, money, game, gadgets etc

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Elxandre(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:

I can datz if he has a bright future.
Nothing like a bright future cos no one knows the future! lol.
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by guente02(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2014
misshoree:
Am sorry

That's my nature
Your nature is boring making you fit into those traits succinctly elaborated by the op in page one.
Work on your interpersonal skills honey.

3 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Elxandre(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2014
misshoree:
Am not boring and at the same time I feel so tired of typing atimes undecided
When I saw your profile photo, my heart skipped a beat.
If you are really the one on that pic, that is a real definition of a perfect photo!!!
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by ExperTrait(m): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2014
PrettyClare7:
I cant help it when you accept lyk 10frnds on smhwer lyk facebuk and they al b lyk

tnx for accepting. What is your name?where do you live?which sch do you go to? Etc... I dont even reply cos its quite boring and tedious.
so he shld start prophecies for u at first abi?

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by MRosario(m): 2:48am On Dec 24, 2014
Elxandre:

When I saw your profile photo, my heart skipped a beat.
If you are really the one on that pic, that is a real definition of a perfect photo!!!
very true
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by PrettyClare7(f): 5:51am On Dec 24, 2014
ExperTrait:
so he shld start prophecies for u at first abi?
he can chat without asking those questions because along the line their answers will come. It is boring when you are asked the same set of questions by close to 5 ppl @ a tym. Haba! The nxt day anoda grp of ppl will start. Its boring biko.
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by grimandevil: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:
Simply means the lady isn't into you

nt true i hav a female frnd. she is lik dat. she is d one dat calls me. yet she cant gist. she will ping me. will say hi. and it ends der. sooo booring i had to delete her .

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Sanguine(f): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2014
The moment you start typing like an slowpoke or like a toddler just learning to construct words, that's the very moment you'd be moved straight to my 'ignore' list. I don taya to dey shout! I'd rather go look for a baby to play with...

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by mikeomo11(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2014
PrettyClare7:
he can chat without asking those questions because along the line their answers will come. It is boring when you are asked the same set of questions by close to 5 ppl @ a tym. Haba! The nxt day anoda grp of ppl will start. Its boring biko.
My dear, a conversation flows when reasonable questions are being asked. It helps the questioner see where to expatiate on based on your answers. I am not saying a guy should just start throwing questions as if you are on a job interview. So try and be patient whenever you are being asked a question to see if the questioner would flow with the conversation based on your answer. I bet you yourself can't initiate a conversation without asking @least a question though the questions shouldn't be lengthy. Two or three questions answered humbly could lead to bringing out water(intentions) from the cistern (heart). Plus, you have to be good at conversing to enjoy a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Elxandre:

Nothing like a bright future cos no one knows the future! lol.
may you live long in Jesus name
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2014
guente02:

Your nature is boring making you fit into those traits succinctly elaborated by the op in page one.
Work on your interpersonal skills honey.
wetin u dey drink bros ?
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2014
PrettyClare7:
what are you saying ? Your points are not solid enough to justify your boringness

If you expect someone not to ask you, how was your day ?, how was your night ? Hope all is well ? Cos you consider it as a predictable question. Are you expecting him to ask you if you enjoyed the last round of sex u had ?
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I just deleted a girl like that on BBm

Uncle you can lie ohhhhhh undecided undecided undecided tongue
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Coolguy89(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
I just remove dos kind of gals or ignor dem til dey change cos I dey for hw manage grin
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by gbaskiboy: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
*Looks left and right*
space booked
With the current ban of S. B .A .N movement, i declare our new name NASB.
N-A-S-B!!!
Gboza
Gboza
Gboza
dis time around will be total out stage of NASB. I can't wait to see abrupt end of space bookers grin
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Tex42(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:
Maybe she is not in a very gud mood
is she a saddist?
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by seunoni34(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2014
ogbenila:
if you are defending the categories of ladies highlighted in this post, chances are you are boring!
There are no chances here , they already know themselves
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Let a sleeping Dog lie...
U shld know not Evri body's got social xtics....
Or mayb ur not interesting Enoff
it's not only about d ladies.....
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by victorazy(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2014
spicy244:
Wot if the guy too is boring. You don't expect ladies to do the talking most times before dy tag u ! Talkative"

I think he only used guy for example cuz he maybe a guy, but men are not boring as such.
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Eladua(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2014
PrettyClare7:
I cant help it when you accept lyk 10frnds on smhwer lyk facebuk and they al b lyk

tnx for accepting. What is your name?where do you live?which sch do you go to? Etc... I dont even reply cos its quite boring and tedious.

Sorry ma o, but isnt that a way of starting a conversation. From ur answer u enter another talk, or can u tell me d best way to start a conversation
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Most ladies are guilty of number 1. D annoyin part is that they are d ones dat start the conversation. This is d reply of a typical bbm/2go girl

hi

fn

kul

yap

no

dont knw

just dere

k

k

k

k

k

k

sèxchat

k

*removes and blocks from bbm

This tin drives me crazy. Dats why i prefer chattin wit my guys cos we all know how to make a good conversation out of nothing

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by lepasharon(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2014
NOBODY is truly boring ! Either you are impatient for them to OPEN UP !
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Andyempowered(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:
Maybe she is not in a very gud mood
Nigerian girls and their tight defense mechanism, very laughable my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Don’t Love Her / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.