Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (49231 Views)

5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone / Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone / Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by 2rez: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
nanauju:
I rep #naijababes it's in us. if u guys like talk from now till 31st, person wey no wan change no go change
Naijababez, wat a brilliant comment. Yo head z there jor grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by 2rez: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
Mtsswww;Thank God am not guilty of any;
Yo name said it all,lol.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by adedayourt(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
woky:
Irrelevant comment..

Babes go com happy sey @least a guy is supporting dem dis tym.

But dat comment is really irrelevant dou
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by EstarKeys(f): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
eighTHREAD:
Ever checked a girl's phone for pictures before? Even if you haven't, so long you have females on your whatsapp, bbm and facebook list, you will always be bugged by their stereotypical picture updates. Below is a list of pictures you are certainly going to find on a Naija babe's phone.

*pictures of foreigners on the internet are used so as to protect the rights of Naija babes cos if I say make I use the ones wey dey my phone ehn..... [size=88pt]1.shoprite[/size]after succesfully nabbing a maga who spends his hard earned money on them at the supermarket, you find them taking countless shots of pictures at every aisle at the supermarket just to keep a record of the day's market grin. Na dem dey use camera flashes dey blind person for shoprite. Who I go blame if not yeye guys. [size=88pt]2.hairstyle[/size]the only time this set of girls reply your chat is when you comment about their DP which shows them wearing a new hairdo that looks shimmery as if dey rob groundnut oil on it. They update their profile picture the very moment they leave the salon leaving a smart guy with the idea of why they hadn't done that in a while [img]http://www.hairsyera.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/girl-hair-style-10.jpg[/img] [size=88pt]3. Passenger Seat[/size] na this one dey vex me pass. A month doesn't go by without me coming across a picture of a naija babe at the passenger seat of a car with seat belt strapped. Can't they be behind the steering wheel? Abi females no dey get car? Maybe it's aristo tinz [size=88pt]4.cute baby[/size] there are so many guys walking the streets with balls full of generations yet this girls won't beg them to give them a pinch of it, rather they prefer to flaunt the cute pictures of another person's baby, most times that of a total stranger [size=88pt]5.unclad pix[/size] this is the only reason why I like to handle a naija babe's phone cool. I wonder why they keep such pix on their phone? Maybe to send to their sugar daddy/bobo incase he needs to self service cos she's too far away. Well, a smart blogger knows what to do with such. As am not a blogger, what do I do with the sex video of a married woman in ajuwon that I found on a phone memory card which I found on the floor at shoprite ikeja? I wonder when I'll start seeing pictures of construction sites, project supervisions, presentation pictures etc on their phones. *A counter thread can't be created cos ladies got nothing on guys* grin [size=88pt]6.pouting lips[/size] na dis wan too much. D tin no even dey make dem fine sef. Abeg I no fit shout, just look below grin grin grin. Guilty or not guilty?
,,,i have not any of dis on ma fon

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Christmasdon(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Ebubest(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Unclad pics no. Not in my gf phones 4sure.
dats gud but o.p. if ur girl get unclad pix 4 her fone no mean say all girls dey do am, as 4 me my girl no get am 4 her fone
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Ebubest(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
aristocrazzy:
aristocrazzy:
dats gud but o.p. if ur girl get unclad pix 4 her fone no mean say all girls dey do am, as 4 me my girl no get am 4 her fone
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Repent fire!!!

Pisha upload right here right now or we don't believe ya!

that's the pic

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by IVORY2009(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Girls/ladies are not smiling, xmas is here and bf/husband has nothing to offer!
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by happyzed0(f): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
I dnt ve unclad pix on my fone
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

You twist your sentences sometimes cheesy

Thank God I caught this one grin

Thanks smiley

hehe...You're welcome, my Mr. NL

wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Bifwoli: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nigerian girls are just like phones... they like to be held and talked to... but if you press the wrong button... YOU WILL BE DISCONNECTED!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
niggereyez:

Just the perfect reply!
Tnx.
FISH BRAIN angry
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by niggereyez(f): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Xsolutions:
FISH BRAIN angry

lol... you are such a comic relief..
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Beesluv: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do people still keep unclad pix
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by wtfCode: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
all of 'em are true.
Although not all the gals shaa.
Some of this guys that claim not to have seen any unclad pix or p0rn video on a gals phone, one day u might get lucky like i use to have.
I only hate when they pout their lips,making them ugly. that shiiit can be so annoying.
#ladies plz stop poutin' ur lips as if u gave a dog some blowjabb.

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Kirinwa: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
this comments is tempting me to make a harsh comment but i won't cheesy
Guy,Naija girls don't have fish brains ;your sisters don't and your mum's brainis not made of fish scales/whatever.so,why the generalization?

He's probably heartbroken. He'll get over it.

Besides op that pouting pishure killed it for me. Couldn't help laughing.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by wtfCode: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ebubest:
maybe she dey snap send 4 another guy then delete it 4 u.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by sptsadiku: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
GREETINGS FROM THE NIGERIA CUSTOM
(NATIONAL) AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES
MARKET) FOR 2014 TO BUY, CALL THE MARKETING
DEPARTMENT - WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS,
VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT A
CHEAPER PRICE. CAR FEATURES ARE AS FOLLOW:
CALL CUSTOM Aminat Oladipo ON (08060279314)
FOR
INDIVIDUALS
YOU ARE TO SCAN AND COME WITH A COPY OF :-
1. Your valid international passport, drivers license
or National ID card.
2. A bank teller of #100,000 for registration and
clearance.
3. A passport photograph warrant card.
4. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
5. Local/State Govt of origin.
FOR BUYERS THAT CANNOT MAKE IT DOWN TO THE
OFFICE......
You are to send a scan copy of:-
1. A valid international passport, drivers license,
National ID card.
or Working ID card.
2. A teller of #100,000 for registration and
clearance.
3. A passport photograph for the warrant card.
4. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
5. Delivery point address: office or home.
6. Two working mobile numbers:-office & mobile.
FOR DEALERSHIP
All new dealers should come with :-
1. A valid international passport for warrant card.
2. Certificate of incorporation of company.
3. A bank teller of #150,000 for registration and
clearance.
4. Original certificate and a good resume.
5. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
6. Local/State Govt of origin.
TOYOTA CARS
Venza: N800,000
Highlander: N750,000
Corolla: N450,000
Avensis: N500,000
Yaris: N400,000
Camry 2.2 (pencil): N400,000.
Camry 2.4 (big daddy): N450,000.
Camry Muscle: N500,000.
Avalon: N450,000
Solara: N450,000
Sequioa: N1,000,000
Land Cruiser: N1,200,000.
Prado: N2,000,000
Matrix: N450,000
Avanza: N450,000
Sienna: N750,000
Rav4: N650,000
Hilux: N600,000
Tundra: N650,000
Tacoma: N550,000
Picnic: N350,000 etc.
HONDA CARS
E.O.D: N450,000
Evil spirit: N650,000.
Bull dog: N300,000.
Baby boy: N350,000.
Hala: N300,000
Civic: N350,000
CR-V: N750,000
Pilot: N800,000
Odyessy: N500,000
Crosstour: N955,000
Frontier: N700,000
Discussion continue: N550,000 etc.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
happyzed0:
I dnt ve unclad pix on my fone
then you are guilty of the rest.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by vonn(f): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op stop wondering when you'll see pix of construction sites.....

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
aristocrazzy:
dis one is living in self denial
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by FLAWLES(f): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
2rez:

Yo name said it all,lol.
.Ya
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Janeify(f): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kirinwa:

He's probably heartbroken. He'll get over it.

Besides op that pouting pishure killed it for me. Couldn't help laughing.
lol....guys hate pouting, why? grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Janeify(f): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
M4gunners:
Ah i thought you are one of the wife Material that was listed last week? Nairalanders keep deceiving themselves.
i knew that someone will come up with this issue but i care less and i don't owe you an explanation, do i?
Besides, i don't remember telling YOU that I'm looking for a husband sad

Between,i never knew i had many stalkers like this grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Psalmwise(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why are you using Large fonts to highlight your points
e does DAT so DAT is point would be point d out
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by SirBlack999(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
eighTHREAD:
this your comment will certainly get likes. Don't ask me why grin
.....Because it's irrelevant.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by otolandis(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dat no 6 is kind of contagious among girls.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by countsparrow: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
nnekamezor:
LOL, dude u get bad mouth ooo....

Hahahahaha... But it is d truth
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by M4gunners: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
i knew that someone will come up with this issue but i care less and i don't owe you an explanation, do i?
Besides, i don't remember telling YOU that I'm looking for a husband sad

Between,i never knew i had many stalkers like this grin
I don't have anything against you Sister.My comment was meet to the Op of that Thread for crediting you guys as perfect nairalanders who don't insult someone. Nobody is perfect that is all i have to say.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by kalufelix(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
chimkaire:
I'm not a Naija babe then... undecided sad sad
*sighs of relieve*
ah tot all hope was gone
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Janeify(f): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
M4gunners:
I don't have anything against you Sister.My comment was meet to the Op of that Thread for crediting you guys as perfect nairalanders who don't insult someone. Nobody is perfect that is all i have to say.
I never knew that you know/consider that no one is perfect. Thought you're perfect undecided

Bye,go and don't look back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.