Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice (7015 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Biblical Verses Of Killing And Terror / Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by 4Play(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
Choice is not illusionary because one knows the outcome of the exercise of choice. I know for instance that Chrisbenogor will choose to make future posts reeking of imbecility that does not make his choice to make slowpoke posts illusionary.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2008
A space exploration to andromeda is a lot easier than talking to you.
Go play hide and seek.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2008
A space exploration to andromeda is a lot easier than talking to you.
Go play hide and seek.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by 4Play(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2008
See. . . not only has the predicted imbecility manifested itself but it has become self-duplicatory. This does not preclude Chrisbenogor's free will.It is merely his choosing to be an slowpoke.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2008
You are a bitter dude, is that a manifestation of Jesus Christ you are defending on your life
If there is a God and he sent his son to die for your silly ass, you need to give him a refund.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by 4Play(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2008
Another imbecilic rant from the colossally doltish Chris. If there is a Jesus Christ, it wouldn't be within my remit to defend him and the moral obligations on me are no more onerous than the ones on you.

Talking about refunds, you need to file a legal claim against whoever is responsible for the excremental content you have enclosed in your skull.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2008
Hehehehehe its yo mama you should be file yours first cheesy
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by 4Play(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2008
Your brain power is sadly reflective of your progenitors .  . . .  one shudders at the thought of an army of imbecilic Pa Chrisbenogors and Ma Chrisbenogors.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
Rotflmao
My ribs are cracking, enough entertainment for me this night. Lol na fight lol
See beef oh lol. Abeg go sleep na omomor sense dey worry you, am sure your folks are decent peeps no need to bring them into this lol.
Good night bo.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by 4Play(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2008
One unhinged rant after the other, is this inbred or acquired? Legal route for compensation can be sought for your imbecility.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2008
Na you be correct human being abi, and you dey argue with slowpoke
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by 4Play(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Na you be correct human being abi, and you dey argue with slowpoke

See this self-contradicting oaf. Given that you spend an inordinate amount of time here debating people you see as deluded by religion, isn't it time you filed a claim for your excremental brain?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by busybein: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2008
buahahahahahhahahahahahaha today na today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*watching d show wt a glass of red wine*
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2008
I thought only imbeciles do what I do Why are you on my case, did you catch it too?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2008
Busybein,
No be small thing oh smiley how your christmas na?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by busybein: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Busybein,
No be small thing oh smiley how your christmas na?

it was good my brother smiley cant ask u bout urs,cos u dont believe in it smiley
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2008
see as Chris dey take style beg for mercy. grin grin
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
I have got a family that does, it was a blast cheesy have got no qualms doing stuff with my religious friends.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by busybein: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

I have got a family that does, it was a blast cheesy have got no qualms doing stuff with my religious friends.

cool kiss

i remember once when u said smtimes when u listen to xtians songs,u come to have some sort of feelings,like smone whos really feeling d song,u posted it once in one thread,been long but i remember wink

tell me wats d feeling like? smiley
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2008
Hey oga david how far na, hope say rice and stew plenty for your side oh I go soon enter the next groundnut shell dey come oh.
I no lie you the guy mouth bad no be small cheesy
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Hey oga david how far na, hope say rice and stew plenty for your side oh I go soon enter the next groundnut shell dey come oh.
I no lie you the guy mouth bad no be small cheesy

You think say na me bad pass? grin cheesy

Oh boy shey you no go mind cold garri with sugar? grin
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by 4Play(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

I thought only imbeciles do what I do Why are you on my case, did you catch it too?  

Calling an slowpoke out is a worthy cause and joyful pursuit. You started by claiming that omniscience excludes free will, olodo. If you continually post stupid comments, especially when you claim superiority in intelligence, one has to wonder what makes this cretin thick.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2008
@busybein
The thing is complicated jo, but I do like some songs. Its also interesting to watch people get a high from singing and hearing them cheesy
I mostly only talk all this plenty talk on nairaland, in person I am a free dude and unless I am asked seriously I keep it to myself.
But I have nearly lost a lot because of a religious 'vision' so I know the pain of hoodwinked christians first hand, all this one na long story sha in the end we are all naija and human beings.
@david
Ok if I stop complaining about you will you send your chiwawa back to its cage? And which one be garri for the matter na you no get isi ewu?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@david
Ok if I stop complaining about you will you send your chiwawa back to its cage? And which one be garri for the matter na you no get isi ewu?

I don't have a dog . . .
Every man is entitled to his opinion on this forum and its not like you are any better. Just happens 4Play is way better than you with words. You havent been charitable with insults when it comes to others you feel you can ride roughshod over.

don't like it don't post . . . if you hate God even though you think He doesnt exist then why are you here in the first place?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2008
So no fun today eh?
You guys have taught me bad thing na, I usually try to apologise sha I think I did to omonla today na things like that chiwawa dey make me dey on the defensive.
That said, I don't believe the biblical God exists, how can I hate God then?
There are many reasons why I come here, I think there are enough sensible people here who can put what I believe to the test and its fun, it just gets hilarious when dudes like this bros dey around.
How about you why are you here?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

How about you why are you here?

to ensure people like you dont get away with the mistaken assumption that simply because you dont believe in God you must have superior brains. More often than not you people have a problem with complex reasoning.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2008
Honestly I don't think I have a superior brain, but at least we try to reason.
So many christian folks don't even bother.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Honestly I don't think I have a superior brain, but at least we try to reason.
So many christian folks don't even bother.

to pretend that all you do is "try to reason" is laughable. Where have you "tried to reason"?

I suppose the reason most christian folks no longer bother is the levity with which you people take the freedom to gravely insult a personality that we revere with our very lives.

Would YOU HYPOCRITES DARE to insult mohammed the way you do?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2008
Seriously david you have to explain why you call me a hypocrite, islam makes me cringe and I cannot even hold my cool there. Are you implying that I think he is the real prophet of God, because I find your hypocrite accusation really surprising.
Question: have you ever insulted mohamed?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Seriously david you have to explain why you call me a hypocrite, islam makes me cringe and I cannot even hold my cool there. Are you implying that I think he is the real prophet of God, because I find your hypocrite accusation really surprising.
Question: have you ever insulted mohamed?

I'm only implying that most of you creepy crawling anti-God morons . . . can only take the liberty that christian freedoms afford you to thrash the bible and all it stands for.

Islam makes you cringe but i have NEVER seen you go ask them for proof that mohammad even existed at all.
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2008
Ah ah brother slowpoke so fast
No I have never been there, and thats the honest truth, besides the sign says for muslims only.
Oya answer, have you ever insulted their own prophet, if you have tell me why you did that to a diety they revere?
Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Ah ah brother slowpoke so fast
No I have never been there, and thats the honest truth, besides the sign says for muslims only.
Oya answer, have you ever insulted their own prophet, if you have tell me why you did that to a diety they revere?

I dont insult him, i only speak the truth as i know it in my bible, their hadiths and quran.

But as usual when i ask a salient question you avoid it by asking an irrelevant question.

Funny how you take muslim signs so seriously . . . how many "for christians only" threads have you gatecrashed? I cant count.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? / Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? / Why Do You Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.