Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (36000 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
mikolo80:
haha who is running btw me and you,you know you've lost the argument once all you got is insults mr homo littleman calling himself thunder,if e happen your type go fit stand
This laugh just show that you just escaped from yaba-left. Go and take your medication before you schizophrenia gets out of hand. Who has lost the argument? I am not arguing with you because you don't know your left from your right. So boy go and get a life with your homo mate, and try and get a life. SMALL BOY with FISH BRAIN of 21st century.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
xtremrules:

problem not from PDP? who has been in power all this years, as for things getting worst, is certain things will deteriorate even with GEJ in power. the GMB's path is quite uncertain, i believe is reasonable to try out uncertainty since we're doomed already with PDP.
Who has been in power has nothing to do with who is ruling...its not a party thing...so you want to tell me that most APC personnels do not occupy one or two government offices under GEJ's administration?
Brother...its always very certain to buy things from a customer that you know and trust...than someone whom you don't know and trust...
And if you're doomed...I am not doomed..and many other Nigerians are not doomed... It is undeniably wrong to generalize it....
If you think its reasonable to try GMB...then u're free to suit urself....But be rest assured...GMB isn't gonna make it...
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
xtremrules:

What is "due process"
A due process is the official and proper way of doing things in a legal case or it's the rule that a legal case must be done in a way that protects the rights of all the people involved... Kapish?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
THUNDER4real:
This laugh just show that you just escaped from yaba-left. Go and take your medication before you schizophrenia gets out of hand. Who has lost the argument? I am not arguing with you because you don't know your left from your right. So boy go and get a life with your homo mate, and try and get a life. SMALL BOY with FISH BRAIN of 21st century.
so so sad
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
MIKO boy...
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
mikolo80:
I am so so sad for my self
I suspected, tell us more.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
THUNDER4real:
I suspected, tell us more.
You've done a great job..to tame this boko-hari's fans...
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
THUNDER4real:
I suspected that i am a desperate asss gay buttfucker.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
foxxynik:

Who has been in power has nothing to do with who is ruling...its not a party thing...so you want to tell me that most APC personnels do not occupy one or two government offices under GEJ's administration?
Brother...its always very certain to buy things from a customer that you know and trust...than someone whom you don't know and trust...
And if you're doomed...I am not doomed..and many other Nigerians are not doomed... It is undeniably wrong to generalize it....
If you think its reasonable to try GMB...then u're free to suit urself....But be rest assured...GMB isn't gonna make it...
PDP is in power and APC is ruling right? Never heard of seen that. there are 36 states in Nigeria and 21(almost 2 of 3) states are PDP, PDP has more than half seat in Senate and House of rep, and this is "democracy" where majority rules. am quite disappointed that you've sold / discarded your cogitative mind just to prove some in-existing fact. Have wonderful night Young man.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Chiedumat: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
I really need a change in this country but the calibre of people that make up the APC cannot be trusted. God save nigeria
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
xtremrules:

PDP is in power and APC is ruling right? Never heard of seen that. there are 36 states in Nigeria and 21(almost 2 of 3) states are PDP, PDP has more than half seat in Senate and House of rep, and this is "democracy" where majority rules. am quite disappointed that you've sold / discarded your cogitative mind just to prove some in-existing fact. Have wonderful night Young man.
Its not my fault that you find it very HARD to understand a simple english...
so you want to tell me that most APC personnels do not occupy one or two government offices under GEJ's administration?
I asked.... if there aren't APC members in government offices.....
Now listen...son,
I supposed...you know that the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria is Headed by an APC member...
Even Code of conduct bureau is headed by an APC member under the presidency....
This are parastatals APC members occupies.
And mind you...I never posted anything related to APC ruling...Contrary to what u posted..I related it to instill into you that who has been into power has nothing to do with who is ruling... Assuming buhari had left PDP to APC and eventually win this forthcoming election...who will you say is ruling? The APC? Then you're wrong!
GEJ is the leader and he's ruling under the identification of a party...and not the party ruling!
If you're disappointed...then you're disappointed at your incomprehensible behaviorism and your poor mental make-up!!!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by princeandex: 4:34am On Dec 30, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by princeandex: 4:34am On Dec 30, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
TERRORIST!!!

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by princeandex: 4:41am On Dec 30, 2014

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
mikolo80:
I am Mr He-goat failed product of educational system, Due to my demented state I joined Boko haram in order to kill people, In short I am mad, Pls sir help me oooo, I am at your mercy
Helping you is simple, just return to the yaba-left you escaped from
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Helping you is simple, just return to the yaba-left you escaped from
you wen don miss register for AROH . But on a serious note your attitude determines your altitude,i wonder how far you will get with this potty mouth of yours
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2014
mikolo80:
Me wen don miss register for AROH . But on a serious note my attitude determines my altitude,i wonder how far I will get with this potty mouth of mine
Tell us more about yourself.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2014
THUNDER4real:
finally i have you where i want you. I wanted to ascertain ur age and now i know you are NO MORE THAN A SPOILED a juvenile delinquent with too much time on its hands(I NO GET YOUR TIME AGAIN) so i will leave you to your infantile attention seeking as it is clear you are not a thinker,reader or even learner but i guaranty you,you will learn.shebi you no gree accept the home training your mama gave you ba,don't worry you'll learn outside.but in the meantime SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Tell us more about how dumb i really am.
finally i have you where i want you. I wanted to ascertain ur age and now i know you are NO MORE THAN A SPOILED a juvenile delinquent with too much time on its hands(I NO GET YOUR TIME AGAIN) so i will leave you to your infantile attention seeking as it is clear you are not a thinker,reader or even learner but i guaranty you,you will learn.shebi you no gree accept the home training your mama gave you ba,don't worry you'll learn outside.but in the meantime SAI BUHARI(abiolaa you think say your ranting go done change anything)dumbass
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2014
THUNDER4real:
gladly,finally i have you where i want you. I wanted to ascertain ur age and now i know you are NO MORE THAN A SPOILED a juvenile delinquent with too much time on its hands(I NO GET YOUR TIME AGAIN) so i will leave you to your infantile attention seeking as it is clear you are not a thinker,reader or even learner but i guaranty you,you will learn.shebi you no gree accept the home training your mama gave you ba,don't worry you'll learn outside.but in the meantime SAI BUHARI(abiolaa you think say your ranting go done change anything)dumbass
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2014
THUNDER4real:
gladly,finally i have you where i want you. I wanted to ascertain ur age to know if you were mature enough to debate with and now i know you are NO MORE THAN A SPOILED juvenile delinquent with too much time on its hands(I NO GET YOUR TIME AGAIN) so i will leave you to your infantile attention seeking as it is clear you are not a thinker,reader or even learner but i guarantee you,you will learn.shebi you no gree accept the home training your mama gave you ba,don't worry you'll learn outside.but in the meantime SAI BUHARI(abi you think say your ranting go done change anything)dumbass small pikin.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
mikolo80:
gladly,finally i have myself where i want it. I wanted to ascertain my age because I don't believe what my parents told me, to know if I was mature enough to debate with you great one and now i know I am NO MORE THAN A SPOILED juvenile delinquent with too much time on its hands, It is clear that I am not a thinker,reader or even learner but i guarantee myself,I will learn.shebi I no gree accept the home training my mama gave me ba,don't worry I'll learn outside.but in the meantime SAI GEJ(abi you think say my ranting go done change anything)I am a dumbass small pikin.
Why are you disgracing yourself? GROW UP.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
THUNDER4real:
enjoy your teen years ok.the real world is coming,hope you planning a career in comedy.ehn...pele i understand,loneliness is a bitch isn't it.dont worry when you change you will see how many ppl will give a shiit bout you.you are not alone,your parents love you
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
mikolo80:
I will enjoy my teen years ok.the real world is coming,I am planning a career in comedy.,loneliness is a bitch isn't it.dont worry when I change I will see how many ppl will give a shiit bout me.I am not alone,my parents love me
O'boy why are you criticizing ur self publicly? You need help, go and get one.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
THUNDER4real:
O'boy why are you criticizing ur self publicly? You need help, go and get one.
dont lose hope help is on the way.wait sef why an i still talking to this ...i dont even know what to call it
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
mikolo80:
I won't lose hope help is on the way, Sir if you know where I can go for help pls tell me sir
Go back to yaba left where you escaped from.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by olaolayanju: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
from ad to ac to apc and later l
am sure to pc or adc or adpc
these people are just the same
people that always lose! they will
soon lose and start talking about
rigging even though they can
only be over-rigged:they all rig!
pls only go to court ,as
usual,after the elections and
don't cause any troubles.you
always disappoint me with ur
choise of candidate.agewise and
otherwise this man is simply a
man nigerians DON'T want;he
will still lose this 4th time.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by olaolayanju: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
we know him,a fanatic and a
religious bigot
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by meshinoye(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
History is the best teacher in life. Those who draw religious sentiment against Buhari should take a look at this please. THIS WAS HOW (BUHARI) CONSTITUTED HIS GOVERNMENT WHEN HE WAS HEAD OF STATE. AHHH! It is a pity that many have given themselves to deceit. General Muhammadu Buhari's Governors 1984-1985 1. Allison Madueke - Christian-Anambra. 2. Jeremiah Useni - Christian - Bendel. 3. Micheal Bamidele - Christian Ondo. 4. Oladipo Diya - Christian - Ogun. 5. David Mark - Christian - Niger. 6. John Kpera - Christian - Benue. 7. Dan Achibong - Christian - C/Rivers. 8. Ike Nwachukwu -Christian -Imo. 9. Oladipo Popoola - Christian - Oyo. 10.Bitrus Atukum - Christian - Plateau. 11. B.L. Letimah - Christian - Rivers. 12. Salaudeen Latinwo - Muslim-Kwara. 13. Gbolahan Mudasiru - Atheist-Lagos. 14. Sani Sami -Muslim - Bauchi. 15. Abubakar Waziri - Muslim - Borno. 16. Muhammadu Jega - Muslim - Gongola. 17. Usman Mu'azu - Muslim - Kaduna. 18. Hamza Abdullahi - Muslim - Kano. 19. Garba Duba -Muslim -Sokoto General Out of 19 governors , 11 were Christians and 8 muslims. Buhari's Ministers; 1. Domkat Bali - Christian - Defence. 2. Onaolapo Sholeye -Christian-Finance. 3. Emmanuel Nsan - Christian - Health. 4. Sam Omeruah - Christian-Information. 5. Tam David West - Christian - Petroleum. 6. Patrick Koshoni - Christian - Works. 7. Chike Offodile - Christian - Justice. *Clement Isong - Christian Gov, CBN. Defence, works, petroleum, justice, finance and CBN governor were all Christians. His Steward and personal driver of over 10years are CHRISTIANS! He is indeed a jihadist! Lets stop fiction of hatred and face reality. We shouldn't just because we want to kill a dog give it a bad name in order to hang it Let us vote for change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns / How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.