Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (36015 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Airforce1(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Story for the gods

please tell me something else am tired of all your lies

who askd for your opinion undecided

What do you even know about politics?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Abduletudaye(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Smh... Come Feb...everybody will cool down..if not, hyperventilate and dead! angry
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by SAMBARRY: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Indeed. That's why he wants to remove office of the first lady and divert the money to himself on the guise of office of the first lady is not necessary. No doubt office of the first lady is unconstitutional but coming from a green snake under the green grass? undecided

need I say more

Abugab:
Do people even know what it will take to Islamize Nigeria? This is a democracy and it will take the legislative process of both houses of the national assembly to debate and pass the bill even if it comes. Why do we waste time on an issue like this, how many Christians have we heard punished under Sharia law in the states that practice sharia today? Nigerians should direct issues based questions to Buhari and let us know how he intends to tackle them and leave diversionary politics (divide & control) as we have had for the past 15 years. Buhari means well for Nigeria, that's my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by henryobinna(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2014
imoleay0:
funny you...

Who admits such thing?
Not even devil himself.
true.

what were nigerians expecting before?
he'll say yes?
hahaha

but truth is he can't 'islamise' nigeria but he'll only set a favorable breeding ground for such plans.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by thunder74(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Abugab:
Do people even know what it will take to Islamize Nigeria? This is a democracy and it will take the legislative process of both houses of the national assembly to debate and pass the bill even if it comes. Why do we waste time on an issue like this, how many Christians have we heard punished under Sharia law in the states that practice sharia today? Nigerians should direct issues based questions to Buhari and let us know how he intends to tackle them and leave diversionary politics (divide & control) as we have had for the past 15 years. Buhari means well for Nigeria, that's my thought.
The question should be how many christians' properties and lives have been wasted since the Sharia was declared in those states. Even before the implementation, do you know how many people were killed?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wonie1: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2014
GENERAL BUHARI , DON'T WASTE YOUR BREATH FOR WITCHCRAFT PEOPLE. DON'T ANSWER THEIR RUMORS, ASK THEM HOW MUCH THEM PAY THEM TO SAY RUBBISH. ANY NIGERIA WHO NOR WANT CHANGES NA WITCHCRAFT. SINCE WAY MUSLIMS MAN DAY RULE US THINGS WHERE FINE EVEN THOUGH. ANY MAY WHO LOVE IS COUNTRY WON'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO DIE, OWNER SAY BUHARI BAD, HE TIME WAY HE RULE NO BLOOTHBATH, O. NA JUST SHIP WAY SINCE FOR ONE COUNTRY NA THE PRESIDENT ABI THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE COUNTRY RESIGN. PEOPLE DAY DIE BECOS OF ONE PERSON EVERYDAY AND U SAY NA HIM OWNER WANT BECOS OF BRIBE, HAHAHAHAH, I PITY YOU.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2014
all of you should shut up..
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wunmi590(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2014
Some times people tend to forget the bad thing they say when they are angry, evn if people want to vote for you when they remember what you said when you last los they would never vote for you " I will make thie government ungovernable for GEJ" says buhari..

You are not the change we want

The devil we know is better thank the saint we just know...

GEJ til 2019
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by IWillSucceed: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2014
Affordable Xmas data for you and your loved ones from grabdbull
https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by slikcipher(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
why will he say dat ?
he didn't try to islamize Nigeria when he was a military president, na now as a civilian ruler he go come say or try dat.

How low can pdp, saTANist, and TANiod go to bad mouth buhari.

Buhari for President jare
buhari for change

What do you know ? Tell that to the 3 youths he killed by firing squad.. Smh...
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Ayo199(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Sylvarresta:
same here too, but I'll rather take the risk than vote 4 Jonathan again
nd i wil rada vote Gej than taking d risk of votin Gmb

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mifavour(f): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
henryobinna:
ahn ahn ...so you don dey die for im.money?

bros I swear that man's face can give my 2year old nephew convulsion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by bigiyaro(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Haba! Even the devil himself can't do it, talk less of buhari.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by aspirebig: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Nobody will accept before?

The heart of man is very wicked...

In Nigeria that public office holders swear oath and enter the position and forget all they promised. Then the masses are on their own.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Juliaann(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Airforce1:

who askd for your opinion undecided

What do you even know about politics?
Ask again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by henryobinna(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
mifavour:

bros I swear that man's face can give my 2year old nephew convulsion
wetin you go come talk of obj n oshiomole
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Airforce1(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Ask again

go romance section

Dem need you there. Biko

See your "ukwu" sef
Too big for your age
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Juliaann(f): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2014
Airforce1:

go romance section

Dem need you there. Biko
You don't tell me where to comment I do that myself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Betallion: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2014
manot:
he has a secret agenda

...And that secret agenda is to TRANSFORM NIGERIA from her present horrible state cry to a Nation flowing with milk and honey smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by biafran1stson(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari is a religious extremist..... He has demostrated this on several occassions. Buhari asked Muslims not to vote non Muslims

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mifavour(f): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2014
henryobinna:
wetin you go come talk of obj n oshiomole
no go there abeg!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Pecca: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2014
THIS TALK ABOUT ISLAMIZING NIGERIA, TO ME, IS CHEAP BLACKMAIL. HOW CAN ANYONE HOPE TO ISLAMIZE,SAY, THE IGBOS? IF THE PROPOGANDA IS ON 'HE WILL PROMOTE ISLAMIC AGENDA', THEN I WOULD UNDERSTAND. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BUHARI NEITHER AM I ROOTING FOR JONATHAN. ALL WE WANT, OR RATHER, ALL I WANT IS GOOD GOVERNANCE. OUTSIDE A TASTE OF STAGNATION I HAVEN'NT FARED BETTER UNDER JONATHAN THAN I DID UNDER OBASANJO. SO ISSUES SHOULD DOMINATE THE DISCOURSE...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by adeusolu: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2014
IamDejman:
He won't.... If he didn't in 1983, why would he do so now?

Disregard those element of stagnancy and embrace change

REMEMBER THAT HE SAID MUSLIMS SHOULD ONLY VOTE FOR MUSLIM ASPIRANTS!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by trapangels: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2014
u all make me laugh. Wen it comes to politics, u all talk like u knw wats going on whereas u ave no idea. Dis politicians only say wat they want u to hear. After all, GMB has ruled bf. If he did wat he was to do then,nigeria would ave been better by now. N if u vote him in, and BH stop their bombing, it only shows dt u ave given BH wat they want, cus he can't stop them except he is their leader. So y vote him in As 4 me, all dis old men should step dwn, n d youths should take ova. Instead of u youths to go n make sometin out of urselves n step out to contest, u r all here blabbing rubbish dt wont help us. Abeg GEJ continue 4 now, until dis youths ave sense to take ova.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by bumeks(f): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted
what is d difference?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ogene007: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
That was exactly what Morsi and his Muslim brotherhood told the Christians in Egypt when they were all protesting against Mubarak untill they came into power. The rest is history. GMBH knows that he cannot deviate from the overran goal of the Muslim brotherhood, aka APC, which is the total Islamization of Nigeria, a precursor to the grand plan to Islamize the entire African continent. These are the people the bible rightly described as the men of lawlessness, aka BH/BH Sponsors, and 'Rulers of darkness of this world', with evrything about them shrouded in secrecy. They are looting in secret, supporting BH through their well established proxies in secret, entering into secret agreements with their co-islamists in the middle-east in secret. They now engage the services of well trained consultants in their campaign of deceiving a naive and uninformed youthfull population who naturally think that the issues in Nigeria started with the GEJ govt.I will rather pitch my tent with a so-called corrupt government than one that wants to come and gradually erode our civil liberties.IBB stopped GMBH before he could transform himself into the new Idi-Amin, now he has rebranded himself to come on complete what he failed to do. Just as God has stopped him three times, this fourth time will be devastating for him and his followers.GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Airforce1(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:

ok but your "ukwu" looks bigger than your age

How come?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Tibins(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=29223112]Source : http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/24/buhari-denies-ethno-religious/
After being called a religious bigot and there are even claims that he has plans to Islamise Nigeria when elected as president. Former head of state , Muhammadu Buhari, has categorically dismissed these allegations . He declared that Nigeria remains his only constituency. The APC presidential candidate made this clarification in a statement issued by his spokesman, Rotimi Fashakin. The statement reads :

Buhari further expressed regret that the Nigerian state has become polarized along ethnic and religious lines as a result of cancerous infestation of the nation’s fabric by insurgency. He however restated his commitment to Nigeria’s indivisibility and indissolubility.

The statement reads further:

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/12/buhari-denies-claims-that-he-has-plans.html[/qu

EVEN HIS PEOPLE KNOW AND CALLED HIM RELIGIOUS BIGOT....
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mifavour(f): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:

lol this guy needs to buy some sense tho!
ur signature make bad sense.
#APC my leftbutt!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mifavour(f): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Airforce1:

ok but your "ukwu" looks bigger than your age

How come?

olodo!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Airforce1(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2014
mifavour:

olodo!

bia are you light skinned?

Cuz I only chat light skinned girls
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mifavour(f): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Airforce1:

bia are you light skinned?

Cuz I only chat light skinned girls

sick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.