Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (36001 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mifavour(f): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by PerfumeRepublik: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Streets is watching

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by priscaoge(f): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Story for the gods undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by PassingShot(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Father of Boko haram, If at-all you are elected as president, May a strong group rise and make Nigeria un-governable for you. General my foot and Buhari my yash.......

Frustration! grin grin
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mifavour(f): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ till Tinubu becomes a handsome guy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Innodon(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Make I hear. ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by PassingShot(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:
why is he denying it ?
he just want to get in power first

before he can extablish the evil that are in his heart

those people that are debunkin GEJ and supporting buhari
will soon turn against him
but it will be too late for them

Frustration and panicking!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by iamtewwy(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Flets: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Can a leopard change his spots? Buhari is synonymous with blood, death, dog, baboon, anarchy, sharia, tribalism and plain evil.

Buhari is the father of deception. Was he under influence when he

1. Promised to soak all of us in blood
2. Committed to spread of sharia all over the country
3. Urged Muslims to vote only muslims

Buhari openely encouraged bokoharam and condemned Nigerian for fighting them.

Read for yourself!!!!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by PassingShot(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Buhari looks like an old chimp in suit . Chei ! No wonder oyibos called us monkies angry

Show us picture of an elder from your lineage so we can judge.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by chimerase2: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Terrorist
Failure
Hypocrite
Devil incarnate
Sore looser
Fraudster defrauding pple of 100 naira wen u can easily collect Billions of naira from oloju opolo and amaechi
Infact u will rot in hell becos the killings ur brodas chave killed angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Habibuisah1(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Sylvarresta:
same here too, but I'll rather take the risk than vote 4 Jonathan again
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Father of Boko haram, If at-all you are elected as president, May a strong group rise and make Nigeria un-governable for you. General my foot and Buhari my yash.......
nobody can make country ungovernable for GMB ,only the national assembly can impeach him
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Spencer28(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ dogs in action, una go lose and go prison sef!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by NkanuBoy: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted
Poor defence

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by axum: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ TILL 2047

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by henryobinna(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted
now listen to your self.

no stuupiid law from.any religion should be recognised by the govt.
now look at what that sharia thing has done to northern nigeria,
they now think everything should be islamic.

as a matter of fact, let it be scrapped out of nigeria totally.

this country is SECULAR.

or don't y'all know the meaning of secular?

na wa oh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Rotimi Fashakin is on his own. Buhari no get mouth?

Abeg allow Buhari to use him mouth talk'am for BBC Hausa Broadcasting Service

We need direct statement from the people's general. Nobody is interested in misquoting you directly or out of context this time around.

Shebi na job you want, start talking directly to us Nigerians, we no need proxies.
Ngwakwe the hypocrite and Christian bigot,he has said it with his mouth below in this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2063337/exclusive-why-ill-win-time/1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ogene007: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Sylvarresta:
My incoming president, don't waste time on those saTANists jawe, we trust u
Sai Buhari
Satanists are those who do not believe in the Lordship of Jesus Christ.Please ask Buhari if he believes that Jesus is Lord, then you will get your answer for who are the satanists.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Let him also deny saying he will stabilize the price of crude oil - daft.

Let him deny overthrowing the democratically elected government of Shagari - coupist

Let him deny saying that monkeys and baboons will soak in blood - Extremist.

Let him deny saying that muslims should vote for a person who will defend their faith - Islamist.

Let him deny being nominated as their negotiator by Boko Haram - terrorist.

After all said and done, let him deny being above 72yrs old - Above Retirement Age.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by kristisking(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Lies.Once a bigot always a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
When I look at Buhari I always laugh in Japan style grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
This bloody liar again?!

He will soon deny the dog and bamboon statement. Watch out Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Abugab(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Do people even know what it will take to Islamize Nigeria? This is a democracy and it will take the legislative process of both houses of the national assembly to debate and pass the bill even if it comes. Why do we waste time on an issue like this, how many Christians have we heard punished under Sharia law in the states that practice sharia today? Nigerians should direct issues based questions to Buhari and let us know how he intends to tackle them and leave diversionary politics (divide & control) as we have had for the past 15 years. Buhari means well for Nigeria, that's my thought.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Exactly

blemon44:
why is he denying it ?
he just want to get in power first

before he can extablish the evil that are in his heart

those people that are debunkin GEJ and supporting buhari
will soon turn against him
but it will be too late for them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by thunder74(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
Only a deranged fellow or an Ignorant sane fellow will say Muhammadu Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria. As HoS he ran a secular government, so it will be as President
..and yet his VP then was Tunde Idiagbon, a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by zantama05(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
GMB in my mind not drunken ruler

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
am sure this Promising Man came into politics so he can go on promising for the rest of his life..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
funny you...

Who admits such thing?
Not even devil himself.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by kristisking(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Lies.Once a bigot always a bigot.We can't be deceived.Not Buhari that I know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by henryobinna(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
mifavour:
GEJ till Tinubu becomes a handsome guy
ahn ahn ...so you don dey die for im.money?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Untrollable: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
All I want is a Nigeria free of the main clueless 1diot himself GEJ. He's done nothing for 6 years and won't do more in 4 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns / How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.