Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (36006 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ideyvexnow: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
buzzcypha:
All those bringing up this religious thing, you wasting your time. No one can islamise nigeria, this is the 21st century for crying out loud, just search for the one who you know can perform and vote for him. Sadly we have seen GEJ government for 6years and he has done nothing, is its clear dat we have to give someone else a chance to try. GMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Rotimi Fashakin is on his own. Buhari no get mouth?

Abeg allow Buhari to use him mouth talk'am for BBC Hausa Broadcasting Service

We need direct statement from the people's general. Nobody is interested in misquoting you directly or out of context this time around.

Shebi na job you want, start talking directly to us Nigerians, we no need proxies.
can come again/:-
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ideyvexnow: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

makzeze:
lets assume Buhari has plans to introduce Sharia law, you know in a democratic settings, any bill must pass through NASS for it to become law. Should incase NASS passes sharia law then hold your representatives/senators responsible not Buhari.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ideyvexnow: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Excellent Post

Analorgue:
jingoistic lies?? Well start from the top of this topic,scroll gently downwards n look at the picture posted on buhari's alleged sharia remark..photoshop In our blind quest to throw mr president out by all means, i plead for us to be objective on the persn we want to replace mr president.. And as such, until a befitting candidate is available to implement that change, i implore us to stick to the relatively slow progress we r making under jonathan's tenureship. APC do not want change,Nigerians do. They only want power and are playing on our weakness.. DO NOT BE DECEIVED.!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ogene007: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
pacesetter939:

GMB's mission is no other than to offer Nigeria and Nigerians his all in stamping ineffectiveness, high level corruption and indiscipline out of our land. Is this what you are against in your quest to return this retardian?
He said it, yet signed the FOI bill into law and continues to implement the public procurement law, but laws continue to make information about government business available to the public, yet the APC continues to loot secretly while deceiving naive people like you that they are less corrupt than PDP. Please tell your GMB that there is already a bill before the national assembly for years now that seeks to solve this corruption issue, once and fo all, the asset forfeiture bill, which would ensure that Tinubu's dynasty which was built on the foundation of massive looting of the resources of southwest, would easily be taken away from him. Let GMB use hid position to get his APC national assembly members who are also acquiring corrupt assets all over the place, and the equally corrupt Hausa/Fulani members of the national assembly to pass that bill. Let us now see how GEJ will not sign it into law.There is still time for this before the expiration of the lifespan of the present national assembly. I can bet you that if such a bill is passed into law, political office would no longer be attractive for all these APC looters camouflaging as agents of positive change. These are the real issues your type should commit their energies into, rather than coming here to canvass votes for GMB, whose only secret goal is to return Nigeria back to status quo/era of born to rule. So, nobody should come here to make noise about fighting corruption. Farida Waziri has long submitted the bill to the NA, let them forget party lines and pass that bill inorder to stop this massive looting happening in both PDP and APC. I will however continue to pitch my tent with GEJ, becausevGMB is a far worse alternative. It's better to know and hear about the stealing going on than for it to be going on under a modernized decree 4.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Change2015(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
wildikeman:
u are an islamic terrorist

And you my dear have 'stupid' stamped on your forehead.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by tonychristopher: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Too late for him

What has been said has been said
What has been recorded has been written

Bugatti and burahi and Buhari
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
You are a big Joke, When citizens of a country have scattered and killed their leaders like Gadaffi, how much more small boys GMB, Let him enter their first and let's see how his govt is going to function...
now yer talkin' let him win and watch him bring the thunder(not you).
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Validated: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted

Preach that to Boko Haram. Nigeria is a secular state. Mere support to constitutionalize Sharia is his biggest undoing.

"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh" -. Holy Bible
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Thugnificent(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
I still don't believe any sane Nigerian will even consider voting for Jonathan again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
mikolo80:
now yer talkin' let him win and watch him bring the thunder(not you).
Young man, Its only a tree that know its going to be cut down and it still remains there. So there/4 Buhari will not win this election, because citizens of Nigeria already knows he is a destroyer.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by jamest4real: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
mascot87:
God willing,SaTANist will be placed where they belong come 2015.

Team #GMB 2015-2023 by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ

Holy Ghost Fire. Am very sure that those GMB supporters are those that do not know anything about the north. For ththose of us in the north that have witnessed different crises know that GMB and his group do not mean well for we Christians. I have confidence that he can not win. He is only wasting his time.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by joe4christ(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Father of Boko haram, If at-all you are elected as president, May a strong group rise and make Nigeria un-governable for you. General my foot and Buhari my yash.......

And may you and your family be the sacrificial lamb.
Ediota!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
joe4christ:

And may me and my family be the sacrificial lamb for Buhari scheme. We are
Ediota!
Tell us more.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by simdam500(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
I pray o
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Kutunban: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted

If a country should go by that policy, every tribe or individual should agitate for their own form of court trials. In essence Nigeria has no law
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Young man, Its only a tree that know its going to be cut down and it still remains there. So there/4 Buhari will not win this election, because citizens of Nigeria already knows he is a destroyer.
if i am young you must be ancient cos i have no idea what you just proverbed.you must be real deep man,real deep.anyway we shall see on feb 15 SAI BUHARI SAI GMB BABY
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
mikolo80:
if i am young you must be ancient cos i have no idea what you just proverbed.you must be real deep man,real deep.anyway we shall see on feb 15 SAI BUHARI SAI GMB BABY
If I write a proverb and explain it for you, It means that the dowry they paid on your mother's head is useless. Its people like you that are the problem of this country: Boko-extrimist. Go and get sense don't allow political bigots like GMB to use you.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by prettyboi1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
foxxynik:

Looking for proof?
Where have you been all this while when ur mr change said all those things? Prolly sleeping and snoring ..I guess.. Now u're looking for proof...sleepy boy!
Bring those proofs and I would bring concrete counter-proofs to dismiss what you have fairly without bias.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Mr Intelligent argument, There is no way in this country that Buhari will become president tomorrow and a strong group will not emanate to scatter his govt., because he started it and this is a fact. Definitely the masses will suffer after-all the masses started suffering and dying when he said he will make the country ungovernable for GEJ.
If truly Buhari is really behide boko-haram and there evidence to that He should be arrested. And speaking of raising insurgency If Buhari becomes the President, i will love to ask, Will you be part of that group?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
victorazy:

So na GEJ killed the people, ur relations?
Even if he enter as president in 2019 another strong group will rise against his gov
I never stated GEJ was behide Boko-Haram but what has he done about it. and Please
Do well to be part of such insurgency.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
xtremrules:

If truly Buhari is really behide boko-haram and there evidence to that He should be arrested. And speaking of raising insurgency If Buhari becomes the President, i will love to ask, Will you be part of that group?
Hey Mr man, some times I wonder if you think at all before posting rubbish. So if you are a thief, you will come out and announce that you are a thief so that you will be arrested? If you have sense at all, you will definitely know that Buhari is behind Bokoharam, you don't need evidence to proof it. I am even suspecting you, may be you are here in Nairaland to recruit people into B.H with ur second ques/statement.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Doyin2(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:
why is he denying it ?
he just want to get in power first

before he can extablish the evil that are in his heart

those people that are debunkin GEJ and supporting buhari
will soon turn against him
but it will be too late for them

This man what is your problem with the implementation of Sharia?

Sharia is strictly meant for the muslims only.It does not apply to Christians.

Moreover,the constitution of Nigeria is very clear on sharia:

260. (1) There shall be a Sharia Court of Appeal of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

262. (1) The Sharia Court of Appeal shall, in addition to such other jurisdiction as may be conferred upon it by an Act of the National Assembly, exercise such appellate and supervisory jurisdiction in civil proceedings involving questions of Islamic personal law.
(2) For the purpose of subsection (1) of this section, the Sharia Court of Appeal shall be competent to decide -
(a) any question of Islamic personal law regarding a marriage concluded in accordance with that law, including a question relating to the validity or dissolution of such a marriage or a question that depends on such a marriage and relating to family relationship or the guardianship of an infant;
(b) where all the parties to the proceeding are Muslims, any question of Islamic personal law regarding a marriage, including the validity or dissolution of that marriage, or regarding family relationship, a foundling or the guardianship of an infant;
(c) any question of Islamic personal law regarding a wakf, gift, will or succession where the endower, donor, testator or deceased person is a Muslim;
(d) any question of Islamic personal law regarding an infant, prodigal or person of unsound mind who is a Muslim or the maintenance or the guardianship of a Muslim who is physically or mentally infirm; or
(e) where all the parties to the proceedings, being Muslims, have requested the court that hears the case in the first instance to determine that case in accordance with Islamic personal law, any other question.

Please let us learn to tolerate each other.No body has ever applied sharia law on non Christians.And that is why the only recognised leader of Muslims in Nigeria,the sultan, said that Boko Haram is not an Islamic group.Sharia is not implemented by violence,bombing,kidnapping,killing and raping.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thugnificent:
I still don't believe any sane Nigerian will even consider voting for Jonathan again.

It is because many of those thinking of voting GEJ are thinking of their own selfish personal interest not thinking of a better Nigeria. GMB should win but I am afraid of rigging and desperation of PDP like GEJ now meeting IBB. Evil people
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sylvarresta:
ur father is mad
ur ancestors and even those from the paliothic era down to ur Generation till the end of time..fool
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Greatfes17: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:
why is he denying it ?
he just want to get in power first

before he can extablish the evil that are in his heart

those people that are debunkin GEJ and supporting buhari
will soon turn against him
but it will be too late for them
You said the truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Hey Mr man, some times I wonder if you think at all before posting rubbish. So if you are a thief, you will come out and announce that you are a thief so that you will be arrested? If you have sense at all, you will definitely know that Buhari is behind Bokoharam, you don't need evidence to proof it. I am even suspecting you, may be you are here in Nairaland to recruit people into B.H with ur second ques/statement.
You didn't answer my question.
you said is a known fact that Buhari is behide Boko-haram. He should be sued and imprisoned with this fact at least people are evicted with known fact. since you are quite sure militant group will emanate if Buhari is elected, is quite safe to say you know a lot about them.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
cmoneke:

Lol. Bro ur funny oooo can u accept christain law in ur courts in d norths if u can is ok by me but first u have to armend our nigeria constitution our constit have. D. Name of muhamed. About 53 times n mosque like 72 times but noting like church or jesus so hw do we move ffw if u don't won't to see d name of jesus or church in our constit lol bro it won't work everytin is in ur hands u guys in d north make d move so we can accept d change u offer
. What's this one saying?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
bumeks:
what is d difference?
the difference is that you get to Be tried according to your belief
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kutunban:

If a country should go by that policy, every tribe or individual should agitate for their own form of court trials. In essence Nigeria has no law
so America has no law? Each state has its own law, so you get to be tried according to the law that state
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Validated:

Preach that to Boko Haram. Nigeria is a secular state. Mere support to constitutionalize Sharia is his biggest undoing.

"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh" -. Holy Bible
you all are just afraid of the punishment attach to sharia law, why don't you focus on the reform and orderliness it will bring to our crime plague community

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.