Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (36001 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
extremist and. Jihadist because he supports his religion
Because he's a fulani...and fulanies are evil breed...
How do you think Buhari will handle Boko-Haram terrorism if he's eventually elected?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Mr boko recruiter, I believe you are working hand in hand with Buhari and his Cohorts. Why don't you tell us where u people are going to bomb next.
I believe you should know more about that since you have facts about GMB involve with Boko-haram. those facts should lead the military officers to boko-haram's hide out.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
foxxynik:

I will...and I'll ensure that I kill GBM myself...and all the fulanies and stup!d hausas..
well this a good definition of tribalism. killing them all will make your life better? if that's the case, nothing stops you from doing so, you have your life live, after all those in boko-haram are still humans. Pick up a gun young man and Kill and get killed!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
but we all recognise customary law, so why not sharia law, if as a Muslim I feel like that is that how I can justice then I think should have the option. You said we are multicultural, is Islam not part of the northerners culture, why disenfranchise them,
Islam is a religion and not a culture!
If you need more light on this...I'll be glad to shine it on you....
Sharia law was meant for countries that are Islam majors which I dnt think the muslims are readily close to 3/4 of christians number...reasons boko harams are destroying churches and killing innocent christians on highways..jst to reduce the number... ...
Buhari's intentions are crystal clear!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtremrules:

well this a good definition of tribalism. killing them all will make your life better? if that's the case, nothing stops you from doing so, you have your life live, after all those in boko-haram are still humans. Pick up a gun young man and Kill and get killed!

That's where u're wrong...I'll kill you and ur fellow terrorist brothers...you people claim u dnt have hands in the Bokoharam pavala...yet help them to kill christians in ur localities....
A friend of my younger brother was supposed to graduate last two years...but was attacked and killed right inside his muslim friend's house...where he went to hide from them... He was rather sold out by his muslim friend....who used to be very close with him...
I might be tribalistic....but you muslims are more tribalistic in nature than we christians...
I won't even give instances on what our christians missionaries are suffering from the hands of this mere northerners and u're telling me am tribalistic...
You people enjoy killing christians...and yet hate it when we say we want to kill you cows!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtremrules:

I believe you should know more about that since you have facts about GMB involve with Boko-haram. those facts should lead the military officers to boko-haram's hide out.
Why don't you tell us more, for the sake of humanity. Even just to rescue the chibok girls. You are so wicked as your master GMB.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by prettyboi1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
foxxynik:

Are you asking me to dig the internet for you?
Please go back to ur sleep!
Exactly! That's what I'm asking because I guess the internet you use only favours your bias. Do a comprehensive research.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Why don't you tell us more, for the sake of humanity. Even just to rescue the chibok girls. You are so wicked as your master GMB.
Tell the Government to investigate on the matter.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
foxxynik:

That's where u're wrong...I'll kill you and ur fellow terrorist brothers...you people claim u dnt have hands in the Bokoharam pavala...yet help them to kill christians in ur localities....
A friend of my younger brother was supposed to graduate last two years...but was attacked and killed right inside his muslim friend's house...where he went to hide from them... He was rather sold out by his muslim friend....who used to be very close with him...
I might be tribalistic....but you muslims are more tribalistic in nature than we christians...
I won't even give instances on what our christians missionaries are suffering from the hands of this mere northerners and u're telling me am tribalistic...
You people enjoy killing christians...and yet hate it when we say we want to kill you cows!
lol. loving this. well before you kill me am not a Muslim or Hausa or Fulani. voting in GEJ will not stop them from doing so or voting GMB make the come down to the south to massacre people. That's the point. and well, sorry for the loss
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtremrules:

Tell the Government to investigate on the matter.
Why should I tell the govt? when Some one like you and your cohorts are in charge of insurgency in 9ja. You should tell GMB to look into the matter...
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
you See your. Fear, you don't support anything Muslim at all, the truth is that true Muslims aren't bad at all, also sharia law can't be imposed on all. In this country, we have diverse culture and religion, but come to think of it, so you will rather give a chance to a christian to continue to destroy what you labour for rather than give a Muslim a chance. We all are stakeholders in this country hence we should enjoy the dividends of our labour, not some selected people embezzling our money as if it's going out of fashion. You have seen what jonah can do, pls look beyond religious and ethnicity, if not for us, what about the generation coming after us, pls do the right thing, vote the incompetent ones out, even if buhari have ruled as a dictator during his military regime, now we have national assembly so it will be hard to have it his own way all the time, so why the fear?
no you are getting me wrong. I don't even support religious people christian or muslims. Their doctrine should end at their holy places. But ruling the country according to secular constitution is the motive. We have had so many muslims and Christian leaders and there's no change. Islam is a way of life if someone is going to take away corruption and impose an alien religion on me as a price there's still going to be a problem. That was my fears. Since imposing that would be impossible now in this system of govt, then may the good leader win.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Why should I tell the govt? when Some one like you and your cohorts are in charge of insurgency in 9ja. You should tell GMB to look into the matter...
First, I never said i know GMB or any one in politics. Mr. President has is bestowed with Nigeria Sovereignty he could order for Investigation and deploy the soldiers to affected areas to mute their activities.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by jamace(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Boko haram appoints Buhari as chief negotiator:
https://www.nairaland.com/2065148/why-did-boko-haram-name
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by bamidele029: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
It's ridiculous that people think that is actually possible in a democracy
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
prettyboi1:

Exactly! That's what I'm asking because I guess the internet you use only favours your bias. Do a comprehensive research.
Baby's talk.... You're not making any sense!
How does the internet favors one's bias?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtremrules:

lol. loving this. well before you kill me am not a Muslim or Hausa or Fulani. voting in GEJ will not stop them from doing so or voting GMB make the come down to the south to massacre people. That's the point. and well, sorry for the loss
You just escape death!!!!
If you're not a muslim and if you dwell at the south..why do you sound as if you've not been hearing the cry of our brothers at the north?
A brother from northern cross river showed me marks on how he was designed with machetes and how he forego his admission at the north and ran back to his state...
Why would you believe that a muslim can make a change?
This people don't care about christians they way you think they do...Buhari is a fulani and they're the core islamist... The fulanies brought islamic religion into this country from chad...Buhari will do everything possible to turn this country into an islamic state...
And mind you...even if GEJ isn't competent enough to run this country...I also don't think Buhari is fit to bring any change to this country...as it seems!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
bamidele029:
It's ridiculous that people think that is actually possible in a democracy
There isn't anything impossible in this country...
Buhari will just manipulate and bring one constitutional grammar and everything will change within a twinkle of an eye..
They're the law makers..keepers and changers.... All three in one... And democracy will not stop them from doing anything...
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by tit(f): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari wants to spread Islam sharia!
Shekau wants to establish sharia country!
Apc wants to vote buhari!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtremrules:

First, I never said i know GMB or any one in politics. Mr. President has is bestowed with Nigeria Sovereignty he could order for Investigation and deploy the soldiers to affected areas to mute their activities.
Do you really think...up there, things are easily said and done?
You must follow procedures...to handle a terrorist group, as a president...you jst dnt send troops to kill them all...you might end up killing the wrong people...
You think...BK will stay at sambisa and wait for Nigerian army to come and kill them right?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
foxxynik:

You just escape death!!!!
If you're not a muslim and if you dwell at the south..why do you sound as if you've not been hearing the cry of our brothers at the north?
A brother from northern cross river showed me marks on how he was designed with machetes and how he forego his admission at the north and ran back to his state...
Why would you believe that a muslim can make a change?
This people don't care about christians they way you think they do...Buhari is a fulani and they're the core islamist... The fulanies brought islamic religion into this country from chad...Buhari will do everything possible to turn this country into an islamic state...
And mind you...even if GEJ isn't competent enough to run this country...I also don't think Buhari is fit to bring any change to this country...as it seems!
I do understand your point. But as it stands now, it will better if power is changed. Here in Abia state, for 15 years, PDP has been in power and PDP here is Untamed the owe teachers and cilvil servants for months on end and still threaten to dismiss their appointment if the go on strike. The are Igbos governed by Igbos and still die in the hands of Igbos. That's the point. Power has to Change for them(all of them) to realize that the don't decide our future and way of living rather, Is in our hands.We could as well vote GMB if he wins next year and fails to perform. Thats the power of the People(not referring to PDP).
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
foxxynik:

Do you really think...up there, things are easily said and done?
You must follow procedures...to handle a terrorist group, as a president...you jst dnt send troops to kill them all...you might end up killing the wrong people...
You think...BK will stay at sambisa and wait for Nigerian army to come and kill them right?
You failed to comprehend my comment. Like i said, Investigation comes first to get proves and more details about them, then follows deployment of soldiers.
I Not think any legislator will stand against the Investigation.
Thank you.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
THUNDER4real:
You just ended up making no point. Ask God for knowledge...Think hard and ask ur mum to educate u on proverbs. Small boy...
i made lots of points,you are the one displaying your foolishness/lack of decorum/home training to the world by insulting your elders. By your utterances it is clear you were born in the 90's to parents who prioritised money making over caring for their kids. Una type plenty for my office went parents now pay through their noses for us to try to panel beat you into societal shape,though how demand want make we recook soup went don spoil i don't know yet. Much easier in the army
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2014
xtremrules:

I do understand your point. But as it stands now, it will better if power is changed. Here in Abia state, for 15 years, PDP has been in power and PDP here is Untamed the owe teachers and cilvil servants for months on end and still threaten to dismiss their appointment if the go on strike. The are Igbos governed by Igbos and still die in the hands of Igbos. That's the point. Power has to Change for them(all of them) to realize that the don't decide our future and way of living rather, Is in our hands.We could as well vote GMB if he wins next year and fails to perform. Thats the power of the People(not referring to PDP).
What if after which power is change and the situation gets worst?
What if the problem isn't from PDP? What if the problem is from the head of the state finance minister?
The federal govt is putting things in place as a result of which civil servants will be paid directly from abuja...And am quite certain that the effect had started taking place last month...in some offices!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2014
xtremrules:

You failed to comprehend my comment. Like i said, Investigation comes first to get proves and more details about them, then follows deployment of soldiers.
I Not think any legislator will stand against the Investigation.
Thank you.
Upon that...I stand on the ground that due process must be taken when dealing with a terrorist group!
And to inform u a bit further....investigation had been on progress for long now....the reason why we know that the terrorist group dwell on the forest of sambisa...there at borno state...
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
foxxynik:

Upon that...I stand on the ground that due process must be taken when dealing with a terrorist group!
And to inform u a bit further....investigation had been on progress for long now....the reason why we know that the terrorist group dwell on the forest of sambisa...there at borno state...
What is "due process"
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2014
foxxynik:

What if after which power is change and the situation gets worst?
What if the problem isn't from PDP? What if the problem is from the head of the state finance minister?
The federal govt is putting things in place as a result of which civil servants will be paid directly from abuja...And am quite certain that the effect had started taking place last month...in some offices!
problem not from PDP? who has been in power all this years, as for things getting worst, is certain things will deteriorate even with GEJ in power. the GMB's path is quite uncertain, i believe is reasonable to try out uncertainty since we're doomed already with PDP.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2014
mikolo80:
i made lots of points,you are the one displaying your foolishness/lack of decorum/home training to the world by insulting your elders. By your utterances it is clear you were born in the 90's to parents who prioritised money making over caring for their kids. Una type plenty for my office went parents now pay through their noses for us to try to panel beat you into societal shape,though how demand want make we recook soup went don spoil i don't know yet. Much easier in the army
Small boy calling himself elder, I pity you. Tell us more about your age and how you God forsaken parents abadoned you. Run along boy and get a life, I strongly believe the dowry your father paid on your mother's head is rubbish since you can't understand simple proverb.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2014
xtremrules:

The way you post, you post as if you know the in &out of GMB, and I believe you do, so there/4, go and beg ur master to release our girls.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Small boy calling himself elder, I pity you. Tell us more about your age and how you God forsaken parents abadoned you. Run along boy and get a life, I strongly believe the dowry your father paid on your mother's head is rubbish since you can't understand simple proverb.
tsk tsk tsk. Smh
and to think you will be responsible for some other human beings and teach them to be as foul mouthed as you.anyway mrs big girl hope you dont go insulting your husband like dis if not na beating unless he a biatch in which case good luck
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
mikolo80:
tsk tsk tsk. Smh
and to think you will be responsible for some other human beings and teach them to be as foul mouthed as you.anyway mrs big girl hope you dont go insulting your husband like dis if not na beating unless he a biatch in which case good luck
Mr homophile, I don't blame you. Run along and go and get a life with your mate....Basket dirty mouth Mikolo from GMB forest.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Mr homophile, I don't blame you. Run along and go and get a life with your mate....Basket dirty mouth Mikolo from GMB forest.
haha who is running btw me and you,you know you've lost the argument once all you got is insults mr homo littleman calling himself thunder,if e happen your type go fit stand

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.