Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (36003 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
wildikeman:
na so e deu start na. He speaks like an extremist and a Jihadist. Trust me when he enters we xristians are in truoble. He would introduce the madrassa school in every nigerian corner and federalise it
extremist and. Jihadist because he supports his religion
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

Dont judge a person by his religion , focus on what he has to offer . Thats if he actually does seeing he has been head of state before
This what buhari has to offer "kill any opposition".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&app=desktop
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
If I write a proverb and explain it for you, It means that the dowry they paid on your mother's head is useless. Its people like you that are the problem of this country: Boko-extrimist. Go and get sense don't allow political bigots like GMB to use you.
well your mum did not train you not to insult ppl.
Your president candidate encouraging boko

mine wants to crush them

now who is the boko extremist btw me and you

PS

just say that you used to hear old men use the proverb but you don't know the meaning
and for your information its very little ppl with no argument that hurl insults cos they know they losing....badly,kinda like pdp
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
Only a deranged fellow or an Ignorant sane fellow will say Muhammadu Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria. As HoS he ran a secular government, so it will be as President
Buhari charges his supporters to kill any opposition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&app=desktop
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mikolo80: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Feb 15 judgement day
THUNDER4real:
If I write a proverb and explain it for you, It means that the dowry they paid on your mother's head is useless. Its people like you that are the problem of this country: Boko-extrimist. Go and get sense don't allow political bigots like GMB to use you.
well your mum did not train you not to insult ppl.

mine wants to crush them

PS

just say that you used to hear old men use the proverb but you don't know the meaning
and for your information its very little ppl with no argument that hurl insults cos they know they losing....badly,kinda like pdp
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
henryobinna:
now listen to your self.

no stuupiid law from.any religion should be recognised by the govt.
now look at what that sharia thing has done to northern nigeria,
they now think everything should be islamic.

as a matter of fact, let it be scrapped out of nigeria totally. what has sharia caused, is it sharia that said they should be throw bomb abi, when infact sharia said that anyone that killed an innocent person should be killed, is it sharia that said their governors should Be stealing their money, when infact sharia said a thief hands should be cut, sharia deter you from you from committing crime because you Know that the punishment is Sever and just, my brother vote buhari, GEJ is not an option

this country is SECULAR.

or don't y'all know the meaning of secular?

na wa oh
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
henryobinna:
now listen to your self.
no stuupiid law from.any religion should be recognised by the govt.
now look at what that sharia thing has done to

this country is SECULAR.

or don't y'all know the meaning of secular?

na wa oh
northern nigeria,
they now think everything should be islamic.
as a matter of fact, let it be scrapped out of nigeria totally. what has sharia caused, is it sharia that said they should be throw bomb abi, when infact sharia said that anyone that killed an innocent person should be killed, is it sharia that said their governors should Be stealing their money, when infact sharia said a thief hands should be cut, sharia deter you from you from committing crime because you Know that the punishment is Sever and just, my brother vote buhari, GEJ is not an option
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by drstone1: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Rotimi Fashakin is on his own. Buhari no get mouth?

Abeg allow Buhari to use him mouth talk'am for BBC Hausa Broadcasting Service

We need direct statement from the people's general. Nobody is interested in misquoting you directly or out of context this time around.

Shebi na job you want, start talking directly to us Nigerians, we no need proxies.

O BOY, this your recommendation is a dangerous proposition dat APc image makers fear so much. Thankyou for opening our Eyes that this is from one of his Proxies. Very soon,All Nigerians will catch him in his unguarded moments when those aPC image makers will not be around to give him carefully rehearsed speeches. I guarantee you, GMb will spill out d DIRTY BEaNS unintentionally and uncontrollably. He would Remove all Doubts uncontrollably and confirm the wildest speculations!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by godox2(m): 12:55am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote au[color=#000099][/color]thor=THUNDER4real post=29228351]Father of Boko haram, If at-all you are elected [left][/left]as president, May a strong group rise and make Nigeria un-governable for you. General my foot and Buhari my yash.......[/quote]if buhari is what you called him then what has gej been waiting for or is he afraid of buhari?[s][/s]
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Jollymich(m): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2014
ii have always said the same thing
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by netinformat(f): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Buhari looks like an old chimp in suit . Chei ! No wonder oyibos called us monkies angry
The oyibos as u called them have devilish heart
so are you also one of them ? cos you are insulting
Gods handwork !
Sentiment make some people bury there brains before
they talk....o gush
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
extremist and. Jihadist because he supports his religion
supports his religion He said he was going to make sharia part of the law in Nigeria. We as a democratic state shouldn't have ANY more laws being it religious or traditional but everything must come under the constitution of the state. Why putting Sharia as a sub law? Is Nigeria a muslim state? We are multicultural and if we are gonna be one we must adhere to the 1999 constitution and not have any other law apart from that provided in the constitution. And this Sharia starts from a small sub scale into a more aggravated large scale. We shouldn't even give it a breathing space in this country. Hence Buhari the clueless should go and rest.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2014
netinformat:

The oyibos as u called them have devilish heart
so are you also one of them ? cos you are insulting
Gods handwork !
Sentiment make some people bury there brains before
they talk....o gush
oyibos devilish hearted ke...and people from all races troops there...how illogical can u sound again The Africans that kill and sacrifice people nkor. When Africans have chosen to be subjugated instead of acting and gettin on dia feet nkor? If a white calls u pig wouldn't u call him a pig. Buhari is a chimp on suit sha!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2014
prettyboi1:
Ignorance is the problem the problem with most of us Nigerians and I think our educational curriculum should be revised so that we get to know basic things about our country. If not for ignorance, how can people think that one man can "islamize" Nigeria when we have a NATIONAL ASSEMBLY? grin grin grin Kai! We have a lot of airheads walking around in this country tho. grin grin grin. Buhari was a military head of state and his deputy was also a muslim and they had all the powers in the world as military heads but yet they did not "islamize" Nigeria. Yet, gullible people be believing false propaganda cooked up by selfish politicians to keep the masses tied up in poverty and misery. Na wa o.

I'm a Christian and I really have to say it that politics is different from religion and good people are good people. I tell you guys that Buhari might not be a saint,(no human being is) but he surely is a good person for the most part.
u are the AIR HEAD! What happened to the north Hmmmmu think he can bring up a sharia court in every state so that people wud choose thereby confusing the rule of law of the state Abeg go and sleep jare...pastor jembe...u r no christian at all...I'm sure Buharis vice prisido is ur G.O
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2014
prettyboi1:

Lol, stay there and be deceiving yourself. Being Christian or Muslim has nothing to do with great leadership. Therefore, if you want to keep suffering in your own country and not being sure of your security in your own country under a clueless administration led by Goodluck Jonathan you're on your own. I am a Christian but I see good people for good people regardless of tribe,religion or race. I SAY A BIG FAT NO TO A FAILED GOVERNMENT LED BY MR.JONATHAN. I WILL VOTE FOR GREAT LEADERSHIP.....I VOTE MOHAMMADU BUHARI/YEMI OSINBAJO IN 2015. simple!
why is he always picking Pastors as Vice president huh...?last time it was Tunde Bakare now its Yemi Osinbajo.*sniffles* I smell something fishy... Oh to cover up his sinister islamic agenda abi? e no go work
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2014
wildikeman:
supports his religion He said he was going to make sharia part of the law in Nigeria. We as a democratic state shouldn't have ANY more laws being it religious or traditional but everything must come under the constitution of the state. Why putting Sharia as a sub law? Is Nigeria a muslim state? We are multicultural and if we are gonna be one we must adhere to the 1999 constitution and not have any other law apart from that provided in the constitution. And this Sharia starts from a small sub scale into a more aggravated large scale. We shouldn't even give it a breathing space in this country. Hence Buhari the clueless should go and rest.
but we all recognise customary law, so why not sharia law, if as a Muslim I feel like that is that how I can justice then I think should have the option. You said we are multicultural, is Islam not part of the northerners culture, why disenfranchise them,
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2014
wildikeman:
why is he always picking Pastors as Vice president huh...?last time it was Tunde Bakare now its Yemi Osinbajo.*sniffles* I smell something fishy... Oh to cover up his sinister islamic agenda abi? e no go work
ask yourself one question sincerely is this the Nigeria, you always wanted, both economically and security wise?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Thugnificent:
I still don't believe any sane Nigerian will even consider voting for Jonathan again.
nbut when u are left with an option of the Devil and the red sea...what r u going to do. The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know oo
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
ask yourself one question sincerely is this the Nigeria, you always wanted, both economically and security wise?
at all dis is not the naija I want. But I'm scared that under Buhari things wud spiral out of control!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
at all dis is not the naija I want. But I'm scared that under Buhari things wud spiral out of control! I don't support anything muslim or sharia at all!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
but we all recognise customary law, so why not sharia law, if as a Muslim I feel like that is that how I can justice then I think should have the option. You said we are multicultural, is Islam not part of the northerners culture, why disenfranchise them,
yes customary law in the north. But they the northerners have taken this customary law and made it a supreme law there in the north. And thereby allowed the terrorists to easily penetrate. This would happen to us in the south. We shouldn't take chances. But if Atiku who is a Northerner had contested it would have been better.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2014
wildikeman:
at all dis is not the naija I want. But I'm scared that under Buhari things wud spiral out of control! I don't support anything muslim or sharia at all!
you See your. Fear, you don't support anything Muslim at all, the truth is that true Muslims aren't bad at all, also sharia law can't be imposed on all. In this country, we have diverse culture and religion, but come to think of it, so you will rather give a chance to a christian to continue to destroy what you labour for rather than give a Muslim a chance. We all are stakeholders in this country hence we should enjoy the dividends of our labour, not some selected people embezzling our money as if it's going out of fashion. You have seen what jonah can do, pls look beyond religious and ethnicity, if not for us, what about the generation coming after us, pls do the right thing, vote the incompetent ones out, even if buhari have ruled as a dictator during his military regime, now we have national assembly so it will be hard to have it his own way all the time, so why the fear?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by soomie: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2014
wildikeman:
yes customary law in the north. But they the northerners have taken this customary law and made it a supreme law there in the north. And thereby allowed the terrorists to easily penetrate. This would happen to us in the south. We shouldn't take chances. But if Atiku who is a Northerner had contested it would have been better.
yes Atiku will contest sharia law, cos according to sharia law, Atiku's two hands should be gone now, cos that's what we do to thieves in Sharia system
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by delishpot: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2014
dablazor:

i understand you might be a devot supporter of Buhari, but the biggest mistake you could make is trust a politician..
am also rooting for buhari, but i consider it a risk, we dont know who the man would turn out to be.

Gbam!!!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Niseamaka(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Y
ideyvexnow:
You are 100% wrong.

Now let me educate you.

To Islamize Nigeria, all Buhari needs to do is first, arrest and jail all the embezzlers of public funds, without arresting the Senators or House of Rep members.

Next, he will secretly blackmail most of the Christian Senators and House of Rep members with the threat of public humiliation, total loss of personal assets, long jail time or even death by firing squad.

In a bid to avoid humilliation and jail, these law makers will immediately, sell out, and sign all Islamic bills into law immediately and boom!!!, Nigeria becomes an Islamic Republic.

When this happens, your life as you know it, is over.

Hallucination
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
godox2:
if buhari is what you called him then what has gej been waiting for or is he afraid of buhari?[s][/s]
Who told you he is afraid of Buhari, GEJ is just in pursuit of peace.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
mikolo80:
Feb 15 judgement daywell your mum did not train you not to insult ppl.

mine wants to crush them

PS

You just ended up making no point. Ask God for knowledge...Think hard and ask ur mum to educate u on proverbs. Small boy...
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtremrules:

You didn't answer my question.
you said is a known fact that Buhari is behide Boko-haram. He should be sued and imprisoned with this fact at least people are evicted with known fact. since you are quite sure militant group will emanate if Buhari is elected, is quite safe to say you know a lot about them.
Mr boko recruiter, I believe you are working hand in hand with Buhari and his Cohorts. Why don't you tell us where u people are going to bomb next.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
prettyboi1:

Bring those proofs and I would bring concrete counter-proofs to dismiss what you have fairly without bias.

Are you asking me to dig the internet for you?
Please go back to ur sleep!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtremrules:

If truly Buhari is really behide boko-haram and there evidence to that He should be arrested. And speaking of raising insurgency If Buhari becomes the President, i will love to ask, Will you be part of that group?
I will...and I'll ensure that I kill GBM myself...and all the fulanies and stup!d hausas..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.