Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (92097 Views)

10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
abduldope:
no lies.... U sound nigerian to me #merry.xmas
I am nigerian
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
patmaine:

the dude generous for d 4%...

Lol ok
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Slimmos:
hav seen it.. u hav got lovely pics i must confess

Thank you . Likewise wink
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Davotee:
hmmmm. I fink i knw som ov da actions ur tokin about.............. Spendin money on ur mynd. Amai rait? Lol

Lol nooo gurls in naija must b broke lol i own my business. I dont want a man with money self . I got my own money so e chics need to get with the programme
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gynacologist:
u b nympho?

Yes i love love lol genuine love
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxxynik:

Ok...what if ur man tells u he loves you..
What action(s) must he carry out to insinuate his words?
God bless you.

1. He says he loves me
Action- be there for , whenever i need him, cook a meal, go out, do something romatic lol use ur imagination.
Be my friend and best friend my rock .. Be FAITHFUL n LOYAL . Doesn't cheat. Appreciates everything i do

Make i go on abi u no get am yet .....
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
DaLexyAnn:

There should be Synergy between thoughts, words and actions.

Ur on point

1 Like

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

God bless you.

1. He says he loves me
Action- be there for , whenever i need him, cook a meal, go out, do something romatic lol use ur imagination.
Be my friend and best friend my rock .. Be FAITHFUL n LOYAL . Doesn't cheat. Appreciates everything i do

Make i go on abi u no get am yet .....
Buahahahahaha...you've got me laughing hard...
Ok..so imagine ur man saying these things to you...
E.g..
Ur man: bae, I'll be ur best friend and I'll rock u till the end of time...As I've always been faithful to you..I'll also be loyal to ur feelings toward me...I'll never cheat nor flirt around..And henceforth, I'll appreciate everything you do..I'll ensure that u see me as ur man and the very type of man u've been dreaming of..bae, I love you
Now those are his words...what actions must he carry out here?
I still want you to understand that words means more than actions! Like u clearly put..words and actions must intertwine to move ur feelings! I stand on the ground that words are the ultimate source of moving a woman's feelings...
Again...Does being available whenever u need him..cooking for you and doing something romantic means he loves you? What if he consider doing all of those things and even more..yet he doesn't love you, nko?
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxxynik:

Buahahahahaha...you've got me laughing hard...
Ok..so imagine ur man saying these things to you...
E.g..
Ur man: bae, I'll be ur best friend and I'll rock u till the end of time...As I've always been faithful to you..I'll also be loyal to ur feelings toward me...I'll never cheat nor flirt around..And henceforth, I'll appreciate everything you do..I'll ensure that u see me as ur man and the very type of man u've been dreaming of..bae, I love you
Now those are his words...what actions must he carry out here?
I still want you to understand that words means more than actions! Like u clearly put..words and actions must intertwine to move ur feelings! I stand on the ground that words are the ultimate source of moving a woman's feelings...
Again...Does being available whenever u need him..cooking for you and doing something romantic means he loves you? What if he consider doing all of those things and even more..yet he doesn't love!

I cant be bothered whatever you say. I still say both words n actions!!!! if u don't understand those r action i wrote before then no point explaining
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

I cant be bothered whatever you say. I still say both words n actions!!!! if u don't understand those r action i wrote before then no point explaining
Well...you just need a practical experience to know how much words means without actions!
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Neobulletzz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:
Lol it would take more than words.

Words don't mean nothing actions do .
it was five words that was written not five actions
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Neobulletzz:
I was tlking bout my points
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxxynik:

Well...you just need a practical experience to know how much words means without actions!
Ok
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bruh, dos words ain't gon do the magic...
the paper does it all.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by otimothy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
send me your account number.........the 5 words that makes her love u lyk cray.

1 Like

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
otimothy:
send me your account number.........the 5 words that makes her love u lyk cray.

Lol
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Ok
I just hope somebody isn't mad at me....meez lala
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Neobulletzz:
Lol...she could be right you know?
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxxynik:

I just hope somebody isn't mad at me....meez lala

Why would i be mad lol its just words on screen means nothing to me !
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Why would i be mad lol its just words on screen means nothing to me !
Not again...so if this words on the screen means nothing...am gonna put some actions then... Hope u don't mind? #winkz
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxxynik:

Not again...so if this words on the screen means nothing...am gonna put some actions then... Hope u don't mind? #winkz

Go on
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Go on
......Alrightyyyyy...
Lemme have your account number...
What ever you see there will explain my actions!
#grinding!!!!!!!#showing#off#my#36teeths
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxxynik:

......Alrightyyyyy...
Lemme have your account number...
What ever you see there will explain my actions!
#grinding!!!!!!!#showing#off#my#36teeths

Lol abeg keep ur change i dont need it , i should transfer to you . N thats a turn off by the way

1 Like

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by butanep(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Words count in a relationship. No matter how strong a woman's heart is, it is always melted by power of words... " Baby you look great"... that is a medicine for her for that day... Women spend 50% of their time to look good, so they adore those that appreciate the time they burn to look good. Compliment your woman, she will always want to appear before you...Words are what make some woman pull down for some guyz.... they can't just resist it...

But as you get words for mouth, you need to get small money for pocket... When you ve both... You are very good to go...
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by coolfredo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Lol it would take more than bedroom action lol ... Wetin una fit do for bed self
u never jam better bed expect u go kno wetin we fit do for bed
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxxynik:

Lol....
Ok... Uhmm... Ikono Ndiana-Abasi Eno...
#Patiently#Waiting
Lol u cnt pay before i receive service
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by wetdspace(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Expensive lol wt has dat got to do with anything

I know u don like me now...so I'm expensive oo... U must av some set of tinz... 1.peagout 307 1914 model... 2....
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Lol u cnt pay before i receive service
Hehehehehe...So? When ama goina get the cash from WU? And what service are we looking at here?
I've just been set free to post again!
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
coolfredo:
u never jam better bed expect u go kno wetin we fit do for bed
You mean "expert"..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.