Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. (47495 Views)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Folorunsho Alakija Surpasses Oprah Winfrey As Richest Black Woman In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
nice !!!

www.kingebuka.com BEST BLOG EVER !!!

www.kingebuka.com
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by oluwashegunfunm(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Not surprised
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by ireneony(f): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Rich ke, how many charitable organization has she contribute to. She is rich, she should keep it to herself. Oprah is far better than her, at least she gives to the poor and even build a school for the poor in south Africa. What has this woman done to better the ordinary man on the street, am not talking about she giving to the church, I know her pastors must have been receiving from the oil money....all am talking about is, what has she done to improve this country. The other day bill gate organized a program that will help to fight polio in Africa especially in Nigeria that has the highest polio case in the world, the other day he was happy to announce on twitter, that Nigeria now has low polio case.....thanks to bill gate for the eradication of polio in Nigeria which has been reduced to a very minimum rate.
My concern is this, what has she done for average Nigeria...all she knows is to keep drilling our oil, am not proud of her cos her money is suppose to be for all Nigerians. Let them keep looting our oil and money, only God will save us from the hands of this corrupt being.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by DaGC(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Respect!!!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by olayincar(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Alrit.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by cole265(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Of what benefit is that to me?

Rubish
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Good for her.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by juman(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Doortun:
I'm no fan of Oprah Winfrey, it is clear for everyone to see she is a hard worker, unlike Alakija who is a beneficiary of the corrupt system. That's why she can't be popular like Oprah as she has not in anyway added value to people's lives.

I agree with you.

Those nigerians so called billionaires are mostly front to the corrupt politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
cole265:
Of what benefit is that to me?

Rubish
Your time will come. grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by nanauju(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2014
richest black woman is from Nigeria, yet the country is counted among the poorest in the world. what an irony!

7 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2014
juman:

I agree with you.

Those nigerians so called billionaires are mostly front of the corrupt politicians.
We know.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by annibro(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Richest Black man is from Nigeria, Richest black woman is from Nigeria... Congratulations to her.

Dangote is richest Black man in Africa not the World

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by akinsadeez(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
Alakija.....7.3 billion dollars. Wow! shocked From a mere secretary to a multi billionaire. God please make a way for me too in Oil and gas in 2015 cry
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
chronique:
Good one for Her. My only question,is how a fashion designer got an oil license. The report says Her company "Famfa oil" was awarded the oil block. Does it mean She was able to set up an oil firm that had the capacity to bid for oil blocks as at that time? Or was She someone's mistress? Simple logic tells me that there should normally,be no correlation between being a fashion designer,and running an oil firm. They are two distinct professions that are miles apart and not inter-related. But hey,it's not of my business.

She was personal fashion designer to the late Mrs Maryam Babangida.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by amaechionuh(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2014
STENON:
congrats........

I'l soon unseat Alakija.....

It's just a matter of time..

You can do it, I believe in you.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Whizpeter(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Who says Nigerians don't have money? So the Richest Black Man in the world and the richest black woman in the world are both from Nigeria...
Where are my Igbo brothers in Alaba, Ladipo, Computer Village, Onitsha, ABA and other major markets in Nigeria... Una hustle never pay...
P.S: M an Igbo dude, before someone would quote me and scream racism...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by buoye1(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by charismaticdave(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Congratulations madam, loke loke
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Mejexz(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one...Black is BeautifulNice one...Black is BeautifulNice one...Black is Beautiful
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Akell(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2014
chronique:
Good one for Her. My only question,is how a fashion designer got an oil license. The report says Her company "Famfa oil" was awarded the oil block. Does it mean She was able to set up an oil firm that had the capacity to bid for oil blocks as at that time? Or was She someone's mistress? Simple logic tells me that there should normally,be no correlation between being a fashion designer,and running an oil firm. They are two distinct professions that are miles apart and not inter-related. But hey,it's not of my business.
that's the Babangida factor bro. She had link with Babangida then. The two were rumoured to be having intimate affairs.
She's a beneficiary of a corrupt government.

5 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2014
congrats! but only God nos ha source of wealth undecided
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by GANJAFARMER: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2014
This was how they shared the Niger Delta oil wells? undecided......smh

Little wonder some peeps are fighting tooth and nail to bring back their masters into Aso Rock.

Only this time we will have to rethink the importance of this our parasitic unity by any means necessary.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by merieam16(f): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Awon iya niyen lipsrsealed
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Dereformer(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Richest Black man is from Nigeria, Richest black woman is from Nigeria... Congratulations to her.

At the same time, 79% of Nigerians are extremely poor.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by frank442: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Any impact on. Yoruba pple
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by Henrypraise: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Can I ask wat she is gonna do wit all dat money n title outside maybe gettin cancer n dyin later?

World richest woman is a nigerian yet so many pple ar poor in nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by edo3(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Am proud of my mama oo..but i still dey think say why be say no be this woman born me? I for flex die..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by remmat(f): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
will surely get there someday....
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2014
papaejima1:
Small minds will look for excuses and reasons why she shouldn't make it

while

great minds will try to see how she was able to do it from humble beginnings and see if they can tap into her strategy to better themselves.

tap into her suspicious strategy?

Not every successful person is honest. Miami was built on drug money.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. by smudge2079(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Dats amazing... Congratulations ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income / 8 People Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined- CNN.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.