Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50263 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by 2rez: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

Hmm......i dnt know wot to say,,i guess am wrong.

Ogini! u are wrong again? Makin' the 2nd time. Y wronging? sho!!! Are u a wronger? grin
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Hamatrony(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
RebelLeader15:
your brothers are sisterfucka abi....

Lol, them need deliverance

Lolzzzz hahahahahahahaha, omo tel me somtin naa
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Kolade354(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

I dey fear konji
i have been looking at your comment since. How on earth will you have the urge to make love to your bro or sis. You dont have excuse at all. Your mind is so dirty and corrupt you need baptism. Konji for ya brother?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
It seems ladies are more desperate in konji aspect,.during my school Days, my relation stayed with in my hostel for complete semester before she actually secure a place,.

Remove that Evil thinking mindset

dem say ee dey happened from china
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Berthezda(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok its 50 million us dollars..
brb..//*if i hear sey i come back*
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by sunnyphem(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lol... As long has, she didn't hold ur konji.... Very funny...
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TrishaP(f): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Of course I can. Infact I enjoy sleeping with my lil bro in the same when my sis isn't around cus I hate to stay alone. There's nothing there. My lil bro is my BestFriend
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by chigoizie7(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views

Are u kidding me? Prevention of what? Hmmm. I can even sleep on the same bed with ma cousin sister. Nd nothing will ever happen, talk more of ma own flesh and blood, haba nah. Pleaseu ve to prove to ur mum dat aint a Dog.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
To avoid temptation, i cannot. Excuse me!

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Vivly(f): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
The posts on this thread really shocks me.
So people can be scared to sleep on the same bed with their biological siblings?
I fear I no run.
End time people.
*Goes back to my brother's bed*

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by sacora(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
sawdust:

am sure you mum lacks d control nd tinks u'v got d gene 2......
abi ooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by stanisbaratheon: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
TrishaP:
Of course I can. Infact I enjoy sleeping with my lil bro in the same when my sis isn't around cus I hate to stay alone. There's nothing there. My lil bro is my BestFriend

some people are just funny sha
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by MrBUN86(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
SkinnyDude:

op, your mum is hiding something from your dad. maybe she played 'away match'. that your brother might not be your brother.
mark my word. the prophet has spoken!
Hahahahahaha dis might be true oooh
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by GentleGina(f): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Na lie,konji no know family
Dear,any konji wey no know family na abnormal konji and shld be recommended for a psychiatric attention. Even as I am married, I sleep with my siblings of opposite sex each time I travel home, and it means nothing to us. Ours is a disciplined and well brought up family. You can only fear when something sinister have happened in the past.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by woky: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Konji no know family
konji gini?? I dy sleep with my cousin for thesame bed and nothing dy happen..
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Hamatrony(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
chronique:
I'm shocked at the comments I'm reading here. This question should never arise in the first place. How on earth will you feel sexual urge to ur own blood? I've slept on same bed with my sisters sveral times and nothing happened. There were times when my younger sister would sleep and have bad dreams,and would run to my room to sleep and we'd share same bed. For your mum to think such a thing,it means a lot of things I can't say. And for you to say konji nor know family,it also leaves a lot to imagine. Upbringing plays a lot.

My guy, abeg, God wil bless ur family n mine....u just HIT D NAIL ON D HEAD!! GBAMM!

My advice 2 d girl, if ur family dnt worth it, plz dnt try it
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Berthezda:
brb..//*if i hear sey i come back*
ok 5 million us dollars.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by esmarcq(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
What a family, konti family even the mum, most stupi.d statement of the year
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by ped007(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
No comment sha. . . Cos I don't wanna upset anyone.
Are you from the East? Brothers and sisters dey cane each other sha.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TrishaP(f): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

some people are just funny sha
Meaning
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by woky: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
lol, since she is not my gf, I can't have sex with her, that's y my female friends trust me even my male friends alos trust me with their gfs
Oga Slyvarresta cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Ograke(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chisos!

I never knew the mind of female nairalanders was as dirty as this.

C'mon guys, we're talking of your blood bro/sis here and not some random person.

Even your cousin, you shouldn't be scared of sharing a room with him/her though I wouldn't advise sleeping on the same bed.

Honestly, I fear for the unborn generations if the mind of the present-day youths could be as corrupt as this.

And your mother, she's really incredible with what she said; that shouldn't be coming from her.

Mehn, na real wah o.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by keandre: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
justscorch:
Hmmm there's nothing wrong in it oh if u ask me but for ur mum to freak out maybe she don see am for ur eye say u like fucck and she no wan hear say u stretch body for night mount ur bro pinini

Btw

grin I swear

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Maxcollins042(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

But some guys cant control their urges
What do you mean can't control their urges,their is no level/magnitude of conji that will make a normal guy sleep with his sister,God forbid bad thing,who even brought this psychotic topic to front page?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Ashyrule: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
there is one thing God has created between male and female, and HE warned us as to this regards that when they are both matured u shld try as much as possible to separate there rooms. I guess both religion agree with me on this one. Prevention is better than cure.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dablazor: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

But some guys cant control their urges

control what s**pid urges??
some sexual uncontrollable urge towards their blood sisters? they must be dogs or monkeys or some animal...

i can sleep on the same bed with my sister, nothing is gonna happen, just the mere thought of even touching her or even any of my close, not distant female relatives in a romantic way is just not possible, cant even think about it.. y'all amaze me though.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by imcam: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Becus i sleep unclad in the night

wat kind of body do u av, u sldnt feel anytin for ur blood.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by ochon: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Vivly:
The posts on this thread really shocks me.
So people can be scared to sleep on the same bed with their biological siblings?
I fear I no run.
End time people.
*Goes back to my brother's bed*

Like I can't deal. I think the OP is sick in the head. The fact that she created this thread shows she's sick. I mean, how can I even have such thoughts ever?

Even if my sis is stark nàked, no single hair on my body will move an inch.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by ellahzy(f): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
oMG...d world has changed...Lord have mercy shocked
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
MuleekBeedex13:
Its the thing of the mind, I have lots of sister, female cousin nd sleeping in d same room is nothing buh from the religious view, the both religion frowned upon maturred brother nd sister sleeping in d same room
Nopee Brother. In Islam you can sleep with a sister on the same bed, provided that what's between her navel and knees will be covered.
Bosoms excluded.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by hrm93: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
It is quite disheartening to know that people even nurture incestuous inclinations..... Waoh I am disappointed knowing that even majority of the beliefs that make us Africans don't hold sway again. Hmmm undecided Hmmm Cry The Beloveth Country
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by UTEWUOJO: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yes of-course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.