Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,055 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love (53849 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by bola4dprec(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
kennygee:
On another note, a guy I met in 2008 pinged me about two months ago telling me he wanted to marry me and me alone.
I was shocked and said okay, he rarely pinged me on bbm or even called so i knew he wasn't serious. I checked on him once in a while to be sure he was okay.

Sometimes he would request for my nude pics and I'd say no, then he would call me boring and no fun.

Today I went to Instagram and saw his wedding pics for this past weekend.

I just laughed and thanked God i did not enter one chance.

are you still single and available ?
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Misogynist2014(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
mhyra:
*with my head held fully high.. * .. Yes! I've never done any of the aforementioned..!!
Congrats cheesy.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by bola4dprec(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
Lalasticlala I agreed with everything he said except number 9.
You are keeping your virginity for your future husband when you don't know the countless of women he has bleep all his life, yet he wants to marry a virgin
its better you keep your virginity
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by baybeeboi: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
God did it on purpose so that we may love you Women instead of laughing at you.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
Click like if you believe ladies will see this thread as bullshit and will never turn a new leaf to what the man of God has said
Tosin you sef done dey campaign for likes. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Bentenason: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
kennygee:
On another note, a guy I met in 2008 pinged me about two months ago telling me he wanted to marry me and me alone.
I was shocked and said okay, he rarely pinged me on bbm or even called so i knew he wasn't serious. I checked on him once in a while to be sure he was okay.

Sometimes he would request for my nude pics and I'd say no, then he would call me boring and no fun.

Na who ask u??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
marriage and relationship has no rule.... people have tried to make rules that will never help anyone. pastor baldy i believe you have kids, why not save some advice for them and stop sounding like someone died and made you the mouth piece of relationships

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Bentenason: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
13 n 14
nt foolish thou
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
You are keeping your virginity for your future husband when you don't know the countless of women he has bleep all his life, yet he wants to marry a virgin

Seriously?! So because one perverted guy somewhere decides to become a loose canon, you now decide to become a borehole before marriage?

You think say na every guy useless like that? Well the Bible says to the unclean all things are unclean....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by stayblack: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
monkey pastor dey tell women how to live their Life.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bentenason:

Na who ask u??

That's why I said "on another note".
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
laykorn:

Tosin you sef done dey campaign for likes. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
me sef just say make I solicit for LIKES ni ooooo grin
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pastor bisi should chill first befor he spoils my arrangement joor....
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
kennygee:

so he proposed on bbm. Things are happening
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by stayblack: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
bisi,is that Not a Ladys Name.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by mavelo: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
17) Going as far as converting frm 1 religion 2 anoda as proof. undecided
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by yomi007k(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Watever rocks ur boat,Pastor!
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by dumodust(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry to say this but this 'pastor' is talking trash...he just assembled garbage to become popular or sell a book. Most of the things he listed are things normal people do for friends and people dey like. Must everything be about relationships?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nos 1, 2, and 7 really stick out.
How some Nigerian woman will move in with a man who hasn't paid bride price is baffling.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
the man of God is totally on point.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Daddi: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:
2,4,5,6,7,8,10,13(except clothes we both use eg bed sheet,towel),15,16------->> God forbids! labbish!

I think no 11 is cool thoundecided but the picture part.. shey she blind ni?

no 1.. that's couples' live is school cheesy taaarrrh I see no big deal if she goes to spend the weekend or few days with him and vice versa but virtually living with him labbish!!

no 12, its actually cool ... but when you turn it to my job,,by waiting for me to come around to Cook when you can just take your ass to the kitchen and cook for us,I thought we are partners?! I'm not your employed cookundecided gradually I will stop most especially if you are unappreciativeundecided

and no 9, tsssssssswwwww! I'm not keeping my self because of one future husband who is prolly frolicking with other babes somewhere... I'm keeping me cause I want to. I am keeping myself or not based on my own choice . so fvck bride pride! what's groom's pride yeye dey smell!
#shoutout to the male Vs and chaste guys

when unmarried couples do this, what's left for marriage

the brain and maturity of words looks bigger than the corresponding image(Dp)
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
All human are imperfect @ Pastor. I don't think you yourself is 100% free from these points listed by you.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by wisdompraise(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
amakufrancis:
seconded

am 27 and still a male virgin too.

Team male virgins
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by LadyH(f): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
Hian. Babes, its not a competition.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by wisdompraise(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:

This is why some ladies are not faithful in their relationship.

I dated a girl for almost 6 months without having sex with her.

Now guess what? She did it with another man.
Do you know why? Because she believe am doing it with another lady.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by AbuMikey(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well, Half Rubbish, Half Truth!
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Richy4(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
everyone is entitled to their opinion including the pastor. every one have ways they show love and affection.
what about the white that doesn't have pride price to pay, is it not the same judgement seat we will all appear on the last day?
how will they show love/affection to each other when little thing like cooking and laundry is a big deal. if his wife did not cook for him when they are seeing each other, he should let others that wants to cook and clean be. no one is a master of love. the matter of the heart should be treated with gentility/ cautious
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by hensben(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
CFCfan:
Nos 1, 2, and 7 really stick out.
How some Nigerian woman will move in with a man who hasn't paid bride price is baffling.
Hardship, desperate to get married are the cause.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
alright I get your point .....am not supposed to judge all men cos they are not the same ..
sorry o wink
Ehen!!!!now you are talking!!!
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by August17(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
No 9.. God should have given us our private parts when wen its right for us to use it
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by profmathsland(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
A food for thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.