Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love (53855 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
amakufrancis:
seconded

am 27 and still a male virgin too.
my dad is still a virgin grin who wan carry last cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

All guys are not the same...

I'm a male, so I know about myself. Even the Pastor is also a Male!

Okay!
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by amakufrancis(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
my dad is still a virgin grin who wan carry last cheesy
Lol

If your dad na virgin make i treck round warri naked on new year day
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by mhyra(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Emodeee:

cn u boldly tell me dat u've done none of d aforementioned?
*with my head held fully high.. * .. Yes! I've never done any of the aforementioned..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Livingwalker(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
I have been hearing this things since 1800BC.....y una dey take the matter serious ....the guy talk waiting e feel his girlfriend or wife does that seems foolish.... as for me I know what's right so I do it..... Point of correction to Ladies that think all men are banging machines no vex I be virgin and tend to remain that way so just stop deceiving yourself...
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

You don't have a point.

There are also guys that a virgin.

Stop depending and blaming anybody for your chastity.
me saying what is right and truthful doesn't mean am sarcastic. If someone is a virgin, that doesn't mean is better than those that are not virgins.
I do appreciate virgins and I encourage them to keep it..... But you guys are talking like those that don't belongs your clique are worthless, which is not good
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
me saying what is right and truthful doesn't mean am sarcastic. If someone is a virgin, that doesn't mean is better than those that are not virgins.
I do appreciate virgins and I encourage them to keep it..... But you guys are talking like those that don't belongs your clique are worthless, which is not good
I don't think anybody is making it seems as if non-virgins are worthless. Atleast, I know people that were disvirgined by rapist and they haven't had sex after the incident....Some did it out of curiosity and has turn a new leaf.

Rather, you're making it seem as if all guys are loose and promiscous. I bet you would want to re-read your comment and see the fallacy of hasty generalisation- It's synonymus to "while ladies are being virtuous, guys are doing the opposite"..

You have to change your mentality that all guys are cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Emodeee: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
mhyra:
*with my head held fully high.. * .. Yes!
I've never done any of the aforementioned..!!

u want me to believe dat?... u must av done one or two. cn u be sincere?
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by holatin(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
if I read dat finish,make I peme
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by FLAWLES(f): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mehn see tru word
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Livingwalker(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
Mehn see tru word
its this your first time of seeing that gibberish
funny you
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
one thing I have learnt in this life is not to judge people....if you are a virgin be proud of yourself and don't judge others.....someone not being a virgin doesn't mean he/she f#$k around.
You being a virgin doesn't not guarantee you as a husband material
I learnt that too. thanks to my lecturers, well, you were talking about not keeping virginity(correct me if I'm wrong) because of a lady getting married to a man who has fyiokt countless ladies right?. ain't you now judging the unseen future husband?you've already judged him and 'the sleeping around thing ' is now a way of having a fair share of the unknown. it's not nice nau, I'm not that clean but I'm very sure your concerns will tell you it disvalues a lady.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
shadowgwalker:
I learnt that too. thanks to my lecturers, well, you were talking about not keeping virginity(correct me if I'm wrong) because of a lady getting married to a man who has fyiokt countless ladies right?. ain't you now judging the unseen future husband?you've already judged him and 'the sleeping around thing ' is now a way of having a fair share of the unknown. it's not nice nau, I'm not that clean but I'm very sure your concerns will tell you it disvalues a lady.
alright I get your point .....am not supposed to judge all men cos they are not the same ..
sorry o wink
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
Click like if you believe ladies will see this thread as bullshit and will never turn a new leaf to what the man of God has said
Kee waiting for likes. Bullshit ko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Bsmartt(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
I'm sorry to say this. Number 6 is not applicable to every body except Christians. So the topic should be reviewed. most of these things are Correct anyways.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Mcbussy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yeah yeah....I'm sure its also wrong to breath thesame air wif a guy that hasn't paid ur bride price. undecided

Make him come swear say nah him disvirgin him wife....ote grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by WhoDeyThere(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
D
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
ok
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Ilekeh(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mtchewwww
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by kingpheenix(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aprime:
Sorry guys. I'm Jobless ATM. wink

Is the guy using her or are they helping each other. Nothing wrong at all if it's the latter.

LMAO. Never trust a woman who tells you her age.
If a lady tells you her very secret, Biko, RUN.

Huh? It's her choice. And polygamy is allowed.

Now Is this even possible?

@Romeo & Juliet et: continue fighting for your love.
All is fair in love and in war. Never mind.

Give your virginity to your husband.
Not to someone with a bride price.

This is funny.
How can they both be bathing together, and at the same time, him taking secret shots?

They cook to eat too.
It's not like the guy is eating alone.

How do you know he's only deceiving her?
PDF is acceptable for lovers.
bro you have truely said something
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nctrice(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
BULLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ochendegodwin: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
pls tell them.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by wunmi590(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Issokay
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by nora544: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
I school in UK but I didnot hear of this man sorry he had written so many books i feel in his brain.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
lalasticlala:
By Pastor BISI
ADEWALE

([b]1) Living with a man who has not paid their pride price or married you.
(2) Sending their nude pictures to guys in the name of Love.
(3) Sharing all their secrets with a man they barely know.
(4) Stealing their Parents money to finance a guy.
(5) Giving their School fees to a guy to Celebrate his birthday
(6) Accepting to be a second wife because of so called love.
(7) Wearing the engagement ring of man who doesn’t even know their homes, seen their parents or received their consent.
(cool Fighting all their friends and family members who oppose their love affairs.
(9) Giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has notpaid your BRIDE PRICE.
(10) Turning themselves to a Man intimacy gadget and slave in the name of love.
(11) Bathing naked with their Guys, who may secretly snap the picture and post it on the internet.
(12) Turning themselves to guy cook.
(13) Turning themselves to launderer washing clothes for guys they say they love.
(14) Public show of romance with your boyfriend who is only deceiving you.
(15) Abusing all other guys around because they feel they are already hooked.
(16) Disobeying their parents for the sake of a man who their parents don’t even know or accept.[/b]

Bisi Adewale is an International Conference Speaker on Marriage, Parenting and Family Life, He is the author of the best selling books: Secrets of an Irresistible Wife, Parenting Teenagers and more than 70 other best selling books on marriage and family life.

He is the president of Family Booster Ministries International and College of Marital Success (CMS), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/pastor-bisi-adewale-reveals-42-foolish-things-girls-do-in-the-name-of-love/

There are actually 42 things he enlisted.

He's also a dweeb.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
ADMIN...Go drunk...You are home...notifications wan kill person nah..but with the same story cry cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by wunmi590(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
kennygee:
On another note, a guy I met in 2008 pinged me about two months ago telling me he wanted to marry me and me alone.
I was shocked and said okay, he rarely pinged me on bbm or even called so i knew he wasn't serious. I checked on him once in a while to be sure he was okay.

Sometimes he would request for my nude pics and I'd say no, then he would call me boring and no fun.

Today I went to Instagram and saw his wedding pics for this past weekend.

I just laughed and thanked God i did not enter one chance.

Thank God u ar nt 1 of d dspirate grls who wnt 2 mrry in 2014 @al cost
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by DEEMARIA(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
LOL too deep
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Misogynist2014(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
undecided
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by FemoLondon: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
BokoHaramm:
Any time they abuse my virgins on Nairaland, it gets into my skin. NL babes I'm here to protect you.
Boko haram says so
why are your guys killing our fellow Nigerians like chickens?? sad
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Misogynist2014(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nctrice:
BULLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!
The lists are somehow. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.